..AmRit.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Mature. Readers to read at their own risk.

Dedicated- ..Shrisha..

It was her dream. Never had she ever thought that the reality would spring in this way. Living in human world is impossible, she knew, everyone knew. But, you cant change the fact that you have got to leave in this insane world. But, you can change one thing.

You.

"Change me. I don't want to be this way." Her eyes bled with plead and desire. Her lips trembled, her body anticipated the change. Adrenaline flushed in her nerves, her stomach flipped with every second passing.

There she sat on her knees before him. The one and only mighty creature she never thought she would ever see. Her fantasies, that was so unreal felt coming alive, becoming reel.

She knew what she was asking for was stupid- something that no one would willingly do. But here comes the twist. She did not want to be like them- people, common people. She lacked in that field. She never really understood her existence there. Her fantasies and imagination got the best out of her. The rush she felt in getting in trouble was... threatening. But, she dint care.

"Why?" The long silence that deafened her senses, finally wore out. His smooth, manly voice filled the cool air surrounding them. the freezing night of folks, with the twinkling stars, and the majestic moon, illuminating the world with its liberating shine. The ground under her- soil, pebbles, grass, and organisms- felt cold beneath her naked skin. Her hands that were left uncovered by the tank she wore, dangled by her sided. The denim shorts which covered here hot ass was trash in protecting her from those hard whips of winds. She mentally smiled thinking about the sneakers she wore.

"Because, I want to live." The irony of her answer only she and he knew. Life was ironic, she finally believed the saying after her 18 years of birth.

She was young, she wanted to live life. She was beautiful, enigmatic and bright. Radiating her own charm, wherever she went. The world chirped at her feel. And she wanted to be this way, forever.

But there was no forever in human life. It ended with white hair, wrinkly skin, dull eyes, crooked nose, weak limbs, and no magic. She feared it. She did not wanted it. Her dreams were out of the box, not easy to accomplish. But she believed. Her independence and faith in herself was her confidence. She dint need anyone. She was her ownself.

Bending down before her, he tucked his fingers under her chin, raising it. Those red, bloodied, merciless eyes gazed at her dark brown eyes, which almost reflected black. His eyes shone with mystery, fire of dominance and a deep emptiness that was hidden behind it all. But she saw past it, and he knew she did. He did not bother hiding it.

Her eyes flickered to his nose- sculpted, straight. Besides that, his high model cheek bones. His pointed chin. And finally, his arousing lips. Anyone would feel fear crept within them in this situation. But what she felt was different, complete opposite. She felt a stirring need in her center, arising a taint blush on her chilly skin. His lips were red, red with blood. But her lips twitched to lick the taste of his sweetness, of the sensation they would make her feel.

Her eyes flickered to the human figure that lied few feet away- dead. A stranger. The ground below him darkened with the pool of blood that once flowed n his veins. She should not have followed him. But she did. Anyone in her situation would curse their life, but she did not. She literally questioned that if she was human?

She saw the stranger in his long coat, shielding himself from the wind, walk behind the dark alley. What possessed her she dint knew, and she did the unthinkable. She followed him. Her body received the shock waves each second, but she moved.

Following him, she dint realized she entered the forbidden place- the dark, dangerous forest. The man stopped. Her legs came to a hault, automatically. He dint turn around, but he felt her follow him, from the start, the alley. He knew she would do that.

Smirking mischievously, he turned, meeting her petrified orbs with his deadly, creepy once. Slowly, he tucked his hand into his coat pocket removing a shining object, deadly one- knife. Her breathe hitched. Was it her end? Is life finally going to end the deal with her? the deal of her life?

"Little missy, are you really that stupid? Thought I would not know, eh?" he took slow, creepy strides towards her.

Her mind juggled with different ideas of escaping- running, fighting him, playing. She could not point out the others. Time was slipping and she had to do something. Playing, she opted. Running would just end her in his trap.

Her eyes moved up, and met with his nasty gaze. He stood in her private space. She wanted to punch him, kick him for entering her space.

Lifting the death object, he slid it on her throat, sending chills down her sine- not so pleasurable, she was sure. He moved his head closer to her ear, "but, first, let's use your worthless body for some purpose?" she felt his lips slid down, tracing a path on her neck. His touch made her feel valueless, nasty, dirty, but her hands stayed by her sides, fisted.

Control, baby. Not now.

He backed, only to dip his head to make a move on her lips. She prepared herself for the action. She would give her virginity to this f**ktard. No frigging way.

Her hands lifted from her side to punch him, but to her dismay, the man out of her sight in millisecond. What just happened?

Her eyes frantically scanned the area, and in the next moment she heard a thud. Her head jerked to the sound of the thud, now looking at the lifeless body of a man. The same man that tried to get his tongue inside her throat. The blood seeped out from his neck. Sh whirled around, looking for a glimpse of the killer. She knew who they were. Only a certain creature moved with that speed.

Suddenly, she felt her body shiver. Not from cold, but from a warm breath that caressed her shoulder. And suddenly, she was on her knees, her body not able to take all the rush and shocks. Her head bowed down, feeling to weak and tired at the same time.

She knew what power they possessed. Her life would no longer be the same way. Her mind raced with different thoughts, making her more confused. Slowly, she looked up. There stood the man, in the night, serving as her knight, but who knows, for how long?

Her eyes scanned his features. His toned built torso, which was uncovered. Dark jeans covering his long, desirable legs. His feet possessing a pair of shoes. Her eyes voluntarily looked in his eyes, straight, fearless. And in that moment, she realized what she wanted.

She felt a light brush across her lower lip, that trembled beneath his touch. His eyes that had bored in her soul now looked at her lips. Flicking them up to her eyes, he saw her eyes closed. His lips turned into a small curve, a humanly curve, opposite from his personality. Lowering himself to her lips, he gently brushed them against her smooth, luscious once.

The thunder storm came alive within her body. The downpour increased. The whirlpool in her hear exploded. She felt dizzy. Her body seemed to act on its own. The ground below her slipped, her body jerked back without her knowing. Thanks to his non- humanly senses, that he slipped his manly arms around her petite waist, bringing her close to him.

Their lips moved in sync. Her hands that were by her side, were now woven in his raven hair. He ravished her lips with his fierce ones, licking, biting, tasting. She could not feel more alive. But finally when she felt out of breathe, she clutched his strands hard, he in reply, immediately released her. they both look longingly at him.

"I would turn you, right now, but you have to be sure." He looked at her with those gentle eyes, giving her space. His knuckles rubbed her cheeks softly. "I will leave you alive. You can go forever." He look pained, his voice had an edge. "I will make you forget it all." This time, his voice was a gentle whisper. She closed her eyes, reacting to the painful words that wounded her. she brushed her hands and softly rubbed them on the cold, soft skin of his cheek. The facial hair present on his face tickling her skin. Her eyes glittered with the transparent liquid, ready to burst into fits of tears. His heart ached seeing the sight before him.

She shook her head, telling him no. On an instant, she found herself kissing him again. His arms embraced her tightly, relishing the touch and sweetness. He loved her human self. How could he change an angel to a beast like him?

"I want to be vampire." She broke away, letting him know her decision. Her eyes scanned his frowned face, observing his thoughts. "No. They are not beast. They are hot, and sexy. They live forever." She told him, erasing all the un-necessary thoughts alive in his mind. "Young, powerful and alive. Nothing more I can ask for." A small smile tilted its way on her lips, making him smile as well.

"You are weird," he whispered, rocking them back and forth. She had not realized that she was sitting on his laps.

"I would have been here." She smirked. He chuckled at her expressions. They both looked at each other, waiting for next. Slowly, he made her lay on the ground, and hovered over her. his eyes looked in hers, asking for her permission. Nodding lightly, she gave her approval, and lay in anticipation of his touch.

He trailed his lips on her cheeks, kissing in between. Lowering them to her lips, he kissed her again. A kiss that was sweet, loving, slow. A last human kiss that she shared. The two previous kisses were nothing like this. It stirred her insides. Her stomach felt ticklish and she felt wet with need.

His lips left a wet trail, making their way to her throat. His wet kisses making her moan, ever so often. He kissed her skin, making her breathe hitch. And bingo! He found her soft spot. He could feel her shivering body.

"I am going to do it. Are you ready?" he looked up, her lips trembling with pleasure. Her cheeks tainted with sweat and pink, eyes closed with havocs ranging within her. she opened her eyes, nodding at him, his lips twitched in smile.

Slowly, she felt him kiss her soft spot, she bit her lips. Her eyes were open, which were still connected with his. Slowly, she felt a slight pain, cursing through her. The pain increased, her eyes struggled to stay open, tears brimmed in her eyes, lips shook with pain. He almost moved back, controlling himself, but as if sensing his actions, she pulled him closer, encasing him in her arms.

He moved back, ready for the painful sight that was going to make his insides ache. She withered beneath him, struggling. Her cries became loud and agonizing. He gathered her in his arms, keeping her close to himself. Why did he not let her drink from him, instead?

Slowly, her cries decreased and her body slugged against his. They both lay on the ground, her body cold, out. He stood up with her in his arms. He lightly pecked her forehead.

~~

She turned around, there he lay, in his glorious naked self. His arms wrapped around her naked form. Both of them laying on his- now her, as well- bed, covered in silk sheets. She felt so alive after their love making for the first time. She could not recall anything after waking up, all went in a blur, but what she remembered was their love making.

"Do you want go for round two?" She gave a sly smile, her eyes glinting with mischief. He looked at her. His innocent girlfriend- yes, girlfriend- with all her evilness, looks so cute and hot at the same time.

"You little evil!" he hopped from his side, forcing her beneath him. She placed her both arms on his chest, and pushed, making them flip. Now she strangled him. The sheets slipped from their body.

Slowly kissing his chest, she rubbed her sensitive skin against his hard on. Her hands slid down, making him squirm under her. She felt good dominating him. Holding him with her hand, she stroked her thumbs, making him moan loudly her name.

She felt more energetic, more good, and amazing. Bending down, she took him her mouth, tasting him, for the second time.

Their first time was rough and more of a haste. They were wild, eager to touch each other. But this time, she felt it was slow, and more...humanly. First time, had been... wild fire.

She stopped him before he could flip them again. After all her patience wore out, she flopped from him, and somehow managed to bring out a condom. Ripping the packet, she rolled it on him.

He felt so good. He felt her roll the condom, his hands gathering her small ass in his big hands. She moved above him, bringing some friction between them. their senses went numb, only the moans and pleasure stayed in the room, with their uneven breathing.

After their second round, both wrapped themselves in silk wraps, gazed at each other lovingly.

"My life just changed. And in such a way, that I never imagined. This is such a rush." She giggled, dreamily. He loved her expressions. It was such a delightful sight. Even he dint knew what happened, but things changed for better.

No one ever knew that life could change like this. A creature that existed in stories was her hero, and she became the heroine. Such a dark irony. Dark irony of Taani and Rey's life.

~*~

Yolos, dearies! Have been a long run, right? This is a small gift for ..Shrisha..

Hope you like it, babe!

~ Unedited ~

Edited by ..AmRit.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_tara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
welcome back dear πŸ€—
missed u so much
coming to the os
it was damn amazing
love it alot
keep writing
-Cupcake.PM- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing one
Liked the concept, something unique and fresh
Keep writing

PS : Welcome Back πŸ€—

taareycrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
welcome back dear
nd ya os to awesome tha
sprb
thanx 4 pm dear

keep writinggg...
StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is the best welocme back gift
WELCOME BACK dear
Love this OS
.Shanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Amaze OS. πŸ‘ This proves how much of a fabulous writer you are. Praises to you.
I loved the concept. It was so fresh and unique. I dont think i've ever this type of story on TaaRey. That said, it was lovely and amazing and incredibly hot. The hawtness had me blushing, tbh. ☺️
Write more. Would love to read more of your stories. 😊

PS: Welcome back! πŸ€—
...Shrisha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome os
beautifully written
that's the reason i was so eager top read your stories
because you are an amazing writer
i just don't have words to this
Taani's feelings and situation was beautifully penned down
and then their love making scene wow
mature scenes always needs to be shown in that way and your story totally depicted it
both the times
fabulously
i just loved it
it was totally captivating
you are back with a bang
thanks alot for dedicating it to me
i am overwhelmed
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I have to say that was hot one
All bold and wild taani I like it ;))