Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i m gonna watch the movie again n again...jus cant get enough...i m in love with Bhaijaan all over again😳...n that girl is a Bright Sparkling Star...
Edited by VReSHna - 9 years ago
Nicki_vrushan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VReSHna

i m gonna watch the movie again n again...jus cant get enough...i m in love with Bhaijaan all over again😳...n that girl is jus a Sparkling Star...

Reshna I never asked you but are you a salman khan fan.
VReSH thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutenicki

Now I am excited. Cannot wait. Reshna, what do you think is there something going on between vrushan :)

Frankly now i have no idea...so many hints, if i say coincidence then how so many conincedence every freaking time but then again nothing official...the answer always is " I m not Dating"... i seriously dont know what to expect now...but as i say Magical it is so lets stay positive n if nothing turns out, i m gonna book my flight to mumbai n spam their heads together, poke a hole in their brains n get this thing into their head...😈
VReSH thumbnail

Reshna I never asked you but are you a salman khan fan.

no doubt on that!!! have always been a die heart Bhaijaan Fan...i love him since like forever☺️ my fav person he is...truly a great human being...for me he is the best :)
Edited by VReSHna - 9 years ago
VReSH thumbnail
ya lets now jus hope the Magic Happens soon enoughπŸ˜‰
Nicki_vrushan thumbnail

Originally posted by: VReSHna

Frankly now i have no idea...so many hints, if i say coincidence then how so many conincedence every freaking time but then again nothing official...the answer always is " I m not Dating"... i seriously dont know what to expect now...but as i say Magical it is so lets stay positive n if nothing turns out, i m gonna book my flight to mumbai n spam their heads together, poke a hole in their brains n get this thing into their head...😈

I am with you girl. They confuse the hell out of us. Sometimes I am like there is something and at other times I am like no there cannot be. You go to Mumbai and tell them, put them on gun point and make them confess πŸ˜†
Edited by cutenicki - 9 years ago
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mai Good night bolne aayi πŸ€—
Kal se even I'll be there...😊

Love you all πŸ€—

@cutenicki di. - hello , lavanya here ...

We didn't talk earlier, but i've seen your edits...there are awesome... πŸ˜ƒ. Gn to you too ..

Bubye didus πŸ€—.

Padai finish πŸ₯³
Thode der me I'll sleep...love you AT πŸ€—
Nicki_vrushan thumbnail

Originally posted by: --lavanya--

Love you all πŸ€—

We didn't talk earlier, but i've seen your edits...there are awesome... πŸ˜ƒ. Gn to you too ..

Bubye didus πŸ€—.

Padai finish πŸ₯³

Hey, nice seeing you here. I have come after a long time so don't know many people active here right now. Thanks for liking my edits and do let me know if you need more, I can make them, just let me know if there is a particular scene or duet. Really excited to see all your efforts in putting this together.
VReSH thumbnail

I am with you girl. They confuse the hell out of use. Sometimes I am like there is something and at other times I am like no there cannot be. You go to Mumbai and tell them, put them on gun point and make them confess πŸ˜†

oh ya i m surely gonna make them get this thing into their mind n soul that they gotta understand god's sighs n signals n they are jus meant to be n they gotta be together forever...😈
VReSH thumbnail

Originally posted by: --lavanya--

Love you all πŸ€—

Bubye didus πŸ€—.

Padai finish πŸ₯³

Good Night LavπŸ€—
Sleep Tite...
n ya Rock the ExamsπŸ‘πŸΌ