Its ok no problem
Goodnight
VruShan DreamsπŸ€—

Yes vrushan dreamsπŸ˜‰
Gud nightπŸ€—
Ali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I saw u o n vrushanian Adda but sorry u and some other only do spamming there. I am right..🀣
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

Sehr_VruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ali08

I saw u o n vrushanian Adda but sorry u and some other only do spamming there. I am right..🀣

We usually don't have option because wahan koi ata hi nai kis se baat kare so we use to talk to ourselves if you call it spamming then ok we spam there
Ali08 thumbnail
waise chemistry mein bihi kuch reactions bohat zidi hute hain jitan bih try ker lun complete huna ka naam hi nahin latey just like VRUSHAN mante hi nahin hain apne relationship k bara mei.bas hint per hint..πŸ˜†
Sehr_VruShan thumbnail

waise chemistry mein bihi kuch reactions bohat zidi hute hain jitan bih try ker lun complete huna ka naam hi nahin latey just like VRUSHAN mante hi nahin hain apne relationship k bara mei.bas hint per hint..πŸ˜†

Who told you that they are in relationship? Bhai let them concentrate on their careers now phir ek dosre ke liye to puri life hai hiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Ali08 thumbnail

We usually don't have option because wahan koi ata hi nai kis se baat kare so we use to talk to ourselves if you call it spamming then ok we spam there
now u know about this lively forum which I think u have already know...😊
Sehr_VruShan thumbnail

now u know about this lively forum which I think u have already know...😊

Yeah I knew but i have always thought that after end of D3 no one comes here infact i have seen it as I was one of them dil nai hota yahan aane ka but then i came to know that we will be soon celebration 200th AT and thought to come here to offer my help for 200th AT celebration and then when I found you all πŸ˜ƒ
Ali08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sehr_VruShan

Who told you that they are in relationship? Bhai let them concentrate on their careers now phir ek dosre ke liye to puri life hai hiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

hum kon sa unhin abhi wedding kerne ko kah rahe hain... waise according to me if u have that person with which u love and that person also stand with u then every hard phase of life going very smoothly and success almost granteed..
Forr example u can see sushant and ankita lovestorey..they still going very strong and now see where SSR
Sehr_VruShan thumbnail

hum kon sa unhin abhi wedding kerne ko kah rahe hain... waise according to me if u have that person with which u love and that person also stand with u then every hard phase of life going very smoothly and success almost granteed..
Forr example u can see sushant and ankita lovestorey..they still going very strong and now see where SSR

yeah it depends on every individual