Users

Frequent Posters

VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --Ana--

Yaaayyy πŸ₯³
Vm Ki tension chalo katam πŸ˜ƒ

agar upto thr mark nahi bana tho kuch maat bolna ha...as i said i m not so PRO πŸ˜ƒ
--Ana-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: VReSHna

OBVIOUSLY...
Vrushan AT pe aurkiska likhenge...n waise vi maine tho 2013 se pehle ka D3 dekha vi nahi jai!!!

Hi5 di πŸ˜†
Meine isiliye pucha as in start jab karunga I have to say ' a love story of a diva and her lover boy... Who always used to get rejected... Then when vrush entered it was like a saving grace' aisa kuch??
--Ana-- thumbnail

S.S ki journey kon likh raha???

Me and astha πŸ˜ƒ
--Ana-- thumbnail

agar upto thr mark nahi bana tho kuch maat bolna ha...as i said i m not so PROπŸ˜ƒ

Its fine di.. Efforts matter πŸ˜ƒ
i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi5 di πŸ˜†
Meine isiliye pucha as in start jab karunga I have to say ' a love story of a diva and her lover boy... Who always used to get rejected... Then when vrush entered it was like a saving grace' aisa kuch??

Nahi ana don't write like this...vrushan follow karte hai at ko and jab itna kar rage hai toh definitely they will come and check I am sure...so much mat kar...and jab him log K ko chod sakte hai toh yeah toh Sharon hai...start yahi se toh hua hai...so don't write any such thing
VReSH thumbnail

Hi5 di πŸ˜†

start like- a love story of a diva and her lover boy... they met, he fell in love, he got rejected then they fought, they danced,they cried, they fell in love,his love always got rejected but eh never lost hope,he never gave up on their love, they were in Love but then she went away... n from there write ahat happened after Vrush' entry...
what say???
i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Me and astha πŸ˜ƒ

Tum llikh rage ho na gud I toh forgot u r writing...chalo think hai...mera kaam unhe sahi se compile karna hai na?
--Ana-- thumbnail
@bro okay so shall jus say in the end thank u vrush for being the Sharon v wanted???
VReSH thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_yatharthk

Nahi ana don't write like this...vrushan follow karte hai at ko and jab itna kar rage hai toh definitely they will come and check I am sure...so much mat kar...and jab him log K ko chod sakte hai toh yeah toh Sharon hai...start yahi se toh hua hai...so don't write any such thing

Hey Yatharthk...
Tu kya kar raha???
n ya SS ki journey mein Vrushan k barae kuch maat likh...
keep it to SS only...
--Ana-- thumbnail

start like- a love story of a diva and her lover boy... they met, he fell in love, he got rejected then they fought, they danced,they cried,they fell in love,his love always got rejected but eh never lost hope,he never gave up on their love, they were in Love but then she went away... n from there write ahat happened after Vrush' entry...
what say???

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Word Count: 0