Anamnesis || A TaaRey One Shot

Avalanche. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Banner Credits: sameera_12

Frustration built up inside of her as strands of her hair continuously tried to cover her face. Finally, irritated by the disturbance they were causing her, Taani walked towards the dresser to acquire a rubber band that would keep her long hair out of her eyes. While searching for the rubber band on the dresser, her eyes fell on a pair of anklets that were lying on the dresser. Happiness filled up inside of her and a slight blush adorned her face as she thought about the day she had received these special pair of anklets.

Flashback

Drops of rain were continuously hitting the hard ground and the beauty of nature began to show its true colors. The scene that was laid out in front of the house was beauty at its finest with only a slight hint of imperfection. The monsoon weather gave a blissful feeling to Taani and she opened the doors to the balcony. Being careful enough to close the door behind her, Taani started to twirl in the rain and jump with joy. Unknown to her, Taani's playful antics in the rain were being closely observed by her husband, Rey. Their marriage had been an arranged one and both of them had reached a mutual decision that they would live as friends. Over time, their feelings for each other had grown something deeper than friendship but were too scared to admit it.

Watching her enjoying in the rain, a sense of desire, that he never knew he possessed, took over Rey. Unconsciously, he started walking towards the balcony and in one swift movement, he had opened the doors. Raindrops soaked his suit but he couldn't care less. Too involved in playing in the rain, Taani didn't notice the approaching Rey. Seeing the drops of water on her and the clinginess of her sari, Rey's senses were loosening their grip from his mind. Suddenly, she felt hot breath projecting on her neck and she turned to see Rey looking at her with intense eyes. She shivered under his gaze and turned to go away. She felt a hand wrap around her waist and Rey pulled her to his chest.

Her back was facing his chest and her long hair was gently touching his face. Keeping one hand on her waist, Rey removed some hair from the left shoulder with his other hand. He started to place kisses from the tip of her shoulder to the crook of her neck. A prominent blush had adorned her face and her eyes had closed due to shyness.

Taani turned around and gave a hug to Rey. Surprised by her act, Rey stumbled back but quickly recovered and engulfed her in his arms. Burying her face in his chest, Taani felt happiness growing inside of her while her blush was driving rey crazy. Slowly, he pulled her away from him and held her by the shoulders. His intense gaze was piercing through her and Taani looked down shyly.

"I don't know since when I've felt this way, maybe the first time I gazed into your innocent, beautiful eyes. All I know is that you hold the key to my heart and I love you, deeply", Rey proclaimed the love he carried inside of his heart. Shocked by his confession, Taani stood there silently but at last, gave the awaited reply. "I love you too" A smile played on Rey's lips and he quickly seized her into his arms.

After a while they broke the hug, and a smirk was evident on Rey's face. He brought Taani closer to him. Realizing what his intentions were, Taani's cheeks grew warm and she ran inside into their room. She stopped in the middle of the room and caught her breath that had increased due to their earlier proximity. Rey, who had followed her inside, wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her towards him. She linked her arms around his neck and looked down towards the ground.

Rey tilted her face towards him with his finger and place a kiss on her forehead. She closed her eyes at the feeling of his lips on her wet forehead. He moved down a little and kissed both her eyes, occasionally sucking some drops of water off her eyelids. Clutching the sides of her face, he placed a gentle kiss on the tip of her nose. He turned her face to the left side and placed a kiss on her right cheek, replicating the same process for the other cheek.

He stopped to look at her and found that her eyes were closed. Taking it as a sign of approval, he gently and slowly placed his lips on her lips. The gentle kiss soon turned into a passionate one as she started to respond, after coming out of her bubble of shyness.

Still looking in her eyes, Rey bent down and crouched on one knee, in front of her. Confused by his action, Taani looked at him with questioning eyes. As if sensing her confusion, Rey pulled out a pair of anklets that he had bought for Taani. Happiness filled up inside of her and tears formed in her eyes, seeing the love he possessed for her. He wrapped his hands around her ankle and placed it on his knee. Taking the anklet, he wrapped it around her ankle, where it shimmered with beauty. He replicated the process for her other ankle and stood up to face her.

Not being able to control his desires any longer, he picked her up in his arms and trailed towards the bed. He gently placed her down and immediately came on top of her. He placed kisses on her neck to the shoulder and removed the dupatta of her sari. Moving down, he placed kisses on her waist, occasionally biting it with desire. Feeling shy, Taani turned around and faced the bed, digging her face in the sea of pillows. Unfazed by her act, Rey continued his sweet torture by pulling the dori of her blouse. He placed kisses on her back and slowly turned her around to face him.

He looked at her for a sign of approval, to take their relationship further. Sensing his question, Taani placed a kiss on his cheek and gave approval to him with a silent nod. Not wasting another minute, he peeled of his clothes and engulfed her in his arms. He placed a trail of kisses on her whole body and made her writhe in pain and pleasure under his sweet torture. Finally he entered into her and made her his. He quickly, placed his lips on her lips, to soothe the pain.

Pulling her into one final kiss, he pulled the blanket over them and snuggled her close. That night they had cherished their undying love for each other.

Flashback Ends

The blush was still on her face but she was brought back into the present, when she heard footsteps. Knowing it was him by her quickening heartbeat, she ran to open the door of their room. He met her at the doorway and they silently hugged each other with passion and love.

Edited by Avalanche. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avalanche. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Author's Note

Hello my sweeties 🤗 I'm back after a long time, I know 😆 To start off my amazing and over the top comeback, here's an one shot that I wrote sometime back. It was based on another couple, but then I changed it to TaaRey because I feel it suits them 😳 Hope you liked the one shot, I know it isn't my best. If there are any grammatical or spelling errors, please do tell me because I want to make this one shot enjoyable to read. Constructive criticism is always welcome and I encourage you to help me become a better writer.
The blue links in the one shot are the attire of Taani and Rey.

This one shot is dedicated to raddhi di (riddhi) because I know she likes concepts similar to this and she really wanted me to post a story! <3

Please Like, Comment, and Share! Love you all <3
Edited by Avalanche. - 9 years ago
...Shrisha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res/unres
awesome os
just loved it
do write more
congrats on the gallary
miss reading your stories
continue all