Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_tara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SHA_85

First of all " " What is wrong with him, I take my words back love cancel now I hate him." those lines . 🤣

i m happy that i make you laugh

You made my day with this update
taarey were amazing out of the world loving there nok-shok a lot yours writing style is mashallah
awe thak you, do you really meant it

now am just waiting waiting for next part bcz rey is kinda jealous of rohan(i guess) so its going to be more fun
i hope so

its was fabulous upd

thanks for your lovely comment
now your comment made my day
princess_tara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angeline124

Fantastic update
Simply loved it
Rey feels Jealous when she talk with his bro i guess so
His jealousy is showing in the form of anger
So he reminded that night and also he know that time she loved his bro
So now he is possessive of her
Continue soon

possessive Rey is treat to watch dont you think
but zyada possessiveness is not also right
thank you for commeting
princess_tara thumbnail
updating

Word Count: 1

princess_tara thumbnail
updating in a while
princess_tara thumbnail

Chapter 6

"Rey, I m asking you one last time what's the matter. Why are you ignoring me?????" I was irritated with his attitude, I don't understand what happen to him first he was teasing me but then suddenly his mood change and then all he doing was giving me angry glares and not at all talking to me, when he still didn't answer me I snatched his file.

"What the hell!!!! Taani give me file back, stop behaving like kids I m not in mood to tolerate it." His words anger me, first he ignore me then he was saying I m behaving like kids How dare he???

"I m behaving like kids right then what you think about yourself why are you so rude with me."

"I m not ignoring you, or anything. Now if you are done with your questions give me my file I have to study important papers." He said without looking at me, lair I knew he was lying.

"Do you really think I m stupid, I can clearly see you giving me those angry glares, and what work you are talking about huh???? This file has nothing but blank papers were you studying blank papers, fool someone else Rey, now tell me why are you ignoring me."

"Enough!!!! Stop annoying me by asking same question again and again, stay in your limits don't forget I m your boss, I m not answerable to you" Rey shouted on me, I flinched with his voice no one ever talk to me like that.

"Sorry I forgot that I m nothing but a mere employee here that, too a temporary one, I shouldn't have crossed my limit." I said in low voice, tears gather in my eyes I was deeply hurt by his words, how stupid of me I thought we were friends, but I was nothing but a worker here, "I thought we were friends, you were treating me good because of dad I mistook it, why would you want to be my friend I m immature childish, I...I m sorry yo...u are right you don't have to answer me." I said and turned to leave wiping my tears quickly so that he can't see them. I was already planning to leave as my work was completed for that day but thought to stay and find the reason for his strange behavior.

"Listen Taani I didn't want to talk to like that I m..." Rey started to say

"No need to explain this to me Sir, anyways see you tomorrow have a nice day Sir." I cut him off, I didn't want him to apologize knowing that he would be doing this just because he respect dad.

"Taani listen..." he tried to stop me but I didn't listen and hurriedly left from there.

^^^^^^

Today was the day I was dreading to face, after that day when Rey shouted on me, I m kind of ignoring him not that I can do it as I m working under him but lucky for me he had to go out of town for urgent work, now that he is back and I have to go Shimla with him today itself, I just can't ignore him like I was doing for past few days.

"You should have received his calls." I ignore my inner voice like receiving his calls would make the situation any better, he would just apologized to me like he did on voice mail, which doesn't matter to me knowing that all his apologies are fake, at the end I m just a mere employee, he is my boss and I have no right to talk to him like the way I did, It shouldn't even bother me the way it is bothering me but I m deeply hurt for two reasons, one no one ever shouted on me like the way he did not even dad

"Yeah!!! That because you were never a troublesome kid so there was no reason for him to shout or scold you" a deeply annoying voice said in back of my mind. Anyways the second reason is obvious that I love him so if he talked to me like he did it tend to hurt me, ringing of my phone brought me out of my thoughts for once I was thankful of him to call me or else I would gone mad by thinking

"He..llo" I answered the call while cursing myself for stuttering, even after the way he behave with me I still feel the same for him.

"My driver is outside your house he will take you to airport, I will meet you there directly." I was going to deny him by saying I m capable of reaching there by myself but he didn't let me say a word as before I could say anything he cut the call, at the same time I heard car horn, I sighed looks like I have no choice.

^^^^^

True to his words when I reached airport he was there with his luggage, "Good evening Sir" I greeted him formally, while mentally praised myself for not stuttering, as I was hell nervous to face him after the last time we met.

"It's Rey for you, I think I have told you that before." He said sternly, on which I had a great urge to roll my eyes but I controlled myself he is just my boss not a friend like I thought him to be. I remind myself

"I remember but you are my boss, and like everyone in the office I should call you sir." I said calmly but inside my heart was beating loudly I m not used to of talking to him like that, usually I just say whatever is on my mind without caring of anything but now I cannot I have to control it, the person in front of me is not my friend he is just my boss specially not after his harsh reminder of being my boss only.

"Listen I m very sor..."

"I understand Sir I shouldn't have bother you that time." I cut him off, he was going to say something but his phone beep.

"Let's go we are getting late." He said after checking his phone. He start walking but stop when I didn't follow. "now what happen????"

"Where are you going???" I asked confused as he was going towards other direction where people fly from their private jet and I know this because my dad had bought me one few years back which I never used as I m not used to this special treatment and all, you can say I m daughter of billionaire, then why work for others well first I don't wanted to depend on my dad when I clearly can earn for myself, and I have no interest in my dad's construction business,

"We are taking my private jet." Did I hear right now I have to be in a lock jet with Rey alone. Oh god I have never been a bad child then why you hate me so much???

^^^^^

Wow this is so cool, I have never been on private plane before, and for the fact I have seen mine only in pictures

"Did you liked it" his husky voice made me jump.

"What the hell!!! You scared me." I snapped at his smirking face, my eyes widen when I realize what I just did. "I..I m sorry sir I didn't mean to talk to like that, you just caught me off guard." I said in low tone. His smirk vanished, features harden. I can feel the tension in the room. Oh god is he going to shout at me again.

Just then we heard voice to put our seat as we were ready to take off. We take our seats, after that he didn't talk to me as he got busy in whatever work he was doing on laptop. I was kind of sad and relief at same time as I really thought him to be my friend, you might be thinking it was not the big deal he was angry on something he took it out on me and after that he had tried to apologize many times,

but I m being selfish here, that day his behavior was harsh wake up call for me, when he behave rudely with me it hurts me so much and I realize that I have to distanced myself from him I should not be attached to him like I m, I know I love him but this one sided is not going take me anywhere, that's the main reason I decided to stay professional with him complete this project and go away from him.

"Running away just like you did five years back, coward!!!" the annoying voice is back. Whatever

"Taani" Rey called me.

"You look tired why don't you go to sleep there is a bedroom there. There still two hours for plane to land" He suggested while pointing to my left side, well I was not tired at all but bored as I don't have any work to do, heck I don't even know what work we have in Shimla he didn't tell me yet which was very unprofessional of me as I should know it.

"Okay" I didn't argue as if I stay awake more my head will burst with continuous thinking.

It didn't take long for sleep to take over as I hit the bed.

^^^^^^

"Taani" someone shook me. I ignore it. "Taani" again.

"Go away, let me sleep." I mumbled still very sleepy

"No you can't plane is going to land in few minutes you have get up." This remind me where I was, I wake up

"You look adorable when you sleep." I didn't say anything on his comment.

"Let's go" I mumbled trying to hide my blush.

^^^^^^

After plane landed we collect our luggage, office car was already there to receive us. I was quite relieved when Rey ordered driver to take us to hotel as I was still not ready to face that place which changed my life totally.

When we pulled there, Rey went to reception to take keys for rooms which he booked for us,

"Let's go." We take lift. "I hope you don't mind sharing a room with me because there was only a single room available."

"What!!!" to shocked to say anything else. He just shrugged in response as if it was the most common thing for him to share a room with his employee that too a female one

"Can't we just go somewhere else???" I asked hoping for a positive answer.

"No it's holiday season all hotels are booked already, we can't go anywhere." Stupid he should have booked rooms before already idiot I so wanted to snap at him but control myself

"Looks like I have no other choice." This trip going to be very long for me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do hit like and share your views

Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail

Hey guys finally I m updating this story so happy to do that.

If you guys have any questions regarding the chapter you can ask although I tried my best to clear all things in update itself but if it still confused you, you know what you have to do.

As for Rey again except Taani everyone knows Rey's behavior was rude because he was jealous there is no doubt in that.

And one more important thing don't forget to like and share your views

Nishu43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update
Loved it
continue soon
Edited by Nishu43 - 8 years ago
rockstarlover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing.
Loved it.
Has Rey deliberately brought Tani 2 Shimla?
Waiting 4 nxt.
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awsm rey ne taani ko kitna rudly danta taani or rey private jet
nice lagta shimla trip intersting
hone wali hain
nice
next update soon..
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4