Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_tara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Prologue

It was a chilly winter night in Shimla, when everyone was sleeping peacefully in their home in Singhania mansion one girl was changing her place in bed again and again. That was none other than are cute beauty Taani. Let's see what matter which was not letting her sleep is.

"Oh god just one week after that I won't be able to see him again what should I do" Taani was talking to herself an old habit of hers which she inherited from her late mother.

Taani and her friends just completed high school yesterday and here they were to spend their holidays as after that Taani was going to Australia for her further studies but she was not happy.

The thing was Taani has feelings for her best friend Rohan Singhania and now she was leaving India for long time so she was scared that she will lose the slight chance she had with him.

She was thinking all this when something came in her mind she had read somewhere that if you make love with the person you love than it will be impossible for him/her to forget you and will live happily ever after. Although it was stupid thing but As Taani was the girl who believed in fairy tales she actually believed that also.

"Great idea I will do that" she said than next second start blushing as she was not that type of girl she was always a shy type of girl. But today it was different she can't let this chance to go from her hand. She hurriedly decided to do seduce him tonight itself. But there was a problem how much she try but she can't act bold than how will she seduce him. So she took out her laptop and started searching for that topic there were so many ideas which she found stupid but one idea that caught her attention and she start grinning to her.

^^^^^

She came out of her room and start searching for the particular room when she found it she did a victory dance mentally, as she enter the room smell of alcohol hit her hard. Yes she was here to get drunk as she read that she can act bold if she is drunk.

"this smell so yucky how can people drink it I can't stand this smell" she said there were many different bottles but she took a bottle of wine as she have seen that people like it's taste, and come out and quietly went to her room.

^^^^^

She opened the bottle and takes a sip directly from it which causes her to cough badly.

"It tastes so terrible but I have to do this, it's my last chance" she said and after taking deep breath she gulped whole bottle in one go.

^^^^^

Taani was walking and searching for Rohan's room as she was drunk she was not able do that properly first it was her first time getting drunk and second she had drunk whole bottle which was making her feel dizzy. Finally after lots of struggle she finally found a room which according to her was Rohan's. But what she didn't know that she come to wrong room, it was not Rohan's room it was his step brother Reyansh's room and this night was going to change her life forever.

^^^^^

When she entered, the room was dark but she saw that he was standing there doing something on his mobile his back was facing her. She went to him and hugged him from behind this moves of her startled him he was about shout on whoever was there but stopped by a finger placed on his mouth from behind.

"Shhh Don't say anything today just feel it" she said tried to sound seductive while roaming her arms on his chest. When he turn around what he saw left him rooted to his place a girl around 18 or 19 standing there in her hello kitty pj's drunk but looking most innocent little thing he have ever seen and moonlight coming from window was adding more glow in her beauty, not that he have never seen beautiful girls. But no one has this innocence.

A giggle escape her lips "you know when I m drunk you look very different to me even more handsome" again she giggle. As she was drunk and only light is coming from moon so it was hard for her to see that it was not Rohan.

Her voice sounded so sweet that doing things to him arousing desires to have her. He was a ruthless player who uses girls like tissue paper but no girl ever makes him feel like this. But by looking at her he knows that she is innocent girl but what she is doing here in his room in this state. Maybe she is also one of girls who lost against his charms and why not he is most handsome arrogant and youngest businessman of India with bad boy image. This is what girls want now a day right.

He was lost in his thoughts but come back to reality when she wrapped her hands around him and pulled him closer. "Whoa!!! Hold on girl at least tell me who are you????" Rey asked her. Not that he ever care to remember any girl's name with whom he had sex but he surely wanted to know the name of this girl who was trying to seduce him, he can see that how inexperience she is but this act of hers was surely arousing desires in him.

"See your voice also sounding different to me it is so tempting" again she giggle. "But hey how dare you say that don't you know your best friend's name. Or you are also drunk just like me" she started in cute angry tone but in end she turn it in her lame joke.

"Best friend, drunk what she is talking about" Rey thought to himself confused as he don't know who is she.

But her next statement clears all things not only that it made all his male pride go in drain. "You know what I want us to be more than best friends I love you, I love you so much Rohan" reality come crashing down on him hard when he come to know she is in love with his brother.

He doesn't know why he felt angry that she loves him maybe because he wanted to have her just once. "Yeah I am just aroused wanted relief. I won't tell her that she come in wrong room she is clearly not in state to identify me and darkness in the room is also not helping much" he thought to himself.

Taking her by surprise all of a sudden he pulled her in an aggressive kiss, first she was shocked by his this action but then responded to him trying to mimicked his actions. When he feels her nervousness and hesitation he comes to know that it was her first kiss so he slowed down his pace giving her chance to respond to that. Inside he was feeling proud of himself that he stole her first. He enters his tongue in her mouth to taste her which felt like heaven to him. After what feel like forever they broke the kiss both were panting heavily.

"This was your first kiss" he smirk that was a statement. Which made her blush hard all her boldness gone now, this was real Taani standing there.

Not wasting any more time he scoop her in his arms and gently placed her on his bed surprising himself with his own action as he is never do that. Shrugging that thoughts he come on top of her start kissing her again first he kiss her forehead then both cheeks that again place his lips on hers, he broke the kiss and start placing urgent kisses on her neck.

"Rohan" A moan escape from her mouth, that made Rey furious and he bit her neck hard

"Ahhh" a painful cry escape her lips which made to sooth that area with soft kisses. Rey was confused with his behavior why he was angry on her for moaning Rohan's name not his and why he was so gentle with his every action he was never into foreplay, it was always about sex but here he was taking care to pleasure her first.

On the other hand Taani was in other world she never feel anything like this before but today Rohan's voice, touch in short everything about him was different, evoking new feelings in her. And her drunken state her mind was not helping either.

Slowly all their cloths were lying on floor as he pull her in another world of bliss.

After long passionate night both were sleeping in each other's arms peacefully.

^^^^^

Next morning Taani was first one to wake up. She groaned as her head was hurting badly. She tried to set on bed but failed due to strong arms wrap around her. Wait arms whose arms around her suddenly she open her eyes and see that she was not in her room than whoever was holding her had hide his face on her naked chest what naked what is happening with her with lots of difficulty she come out of his hold and see the face of person which nearly give her heart attack he was Rohan's brother, she never meet him but has seen picture Rohan had.

"This must be a nightmare" Taani said to herself but when she felt pain after pinching herself she come to know that it was reality. She felt like crying.

"How come I ended up here" she thought. That's when flashes of last night come in front of her. How she was thinking about her relation with Rohan then that drinking than all that happen in this room.

"I m such an idiot what I was thinking when I decided to do this" Taani cursed herself. She was hell scared that, this will affect her relation with Rohan.

After thinking a lot she did the only thing that came in her mind with lot of difficulty she get up as her body was paining and begging for more rest but ignoring that she wore cloths and left from there. Not only room but also the city she only left a message for Rohan that she some important work that is why she has to leave early, promising herself she won't come here again.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do share your views

Edited by princess_tara - 9 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Author's Note

Hey guys I m back with another story.

But this kind of different story, even I was not sure about writing it but my sis gives me confidence for that. So big thank you to her.

In this story there will be age gap between TaaRey of 7 years so if you are not comfortable reading it do tell me it will be big help.

And if you guys have any suggestions regarding this please do tell me.

Also regarding intimate scenes as I have no experience writing them so if there is any mistake do tell and forgive m for that.

Edited by princess_tara - 9 years ago
meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm
interesting concept
nice prologue
its ok dear as its
ur first attempt
its good
update soon n
pm me
take care
CrazyForAmar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unres... Finally!!!

Intersting concept
Great start
Very well written
Can't wait to know what will happen next
May the fairy tale story in which Taani believed
Is going to come true
Continue soon
Edited by CrazyForAmar - 9 years ago
sailaja. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsome start nice concept iam waiting for forther updates
Missu_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome concept..
Love it start
Omg taani idea...
Taani left city...
Waiting taarey meet
Update soon
Pearl_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great start di!
Taani loves rey's brother but she drunk and went to rey's room.
Then she left without meeting anyone.
Do continue soon
update chap1 soon:-)
shamanbk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting concept
Omg, Rey took advantage of Taani being drunk
Can't wait to see what will happen when TR meet again
Please update soon and pm me
princess1926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2