Awesome Update πŸ˜‰

Mind Blowing πŸ‘
Rey is bulshing 😳 Post Next Soon 😳

thank you
princess_tara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: --Fairy--

Amazing update wow finally rey-taani talk like a normal person ...

thank you
glad u like it
princess_tara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Applef

Awesome update..

Rey is very close to taani's dad..
And her list about rey is cute..

thank u so much guys
i m glad u like it

princess_tara thumbnail

Originally posted by: dh19

loved it

taani and her self talk
and now mission stay away from mr. singhania
rey is really nice person
still confused abt rey's pov.. but it looks like he really likes her
ya i know it will be revealed as the story progresses

waiting for next
try to cont soon

Originally posted by: angelshah

awsome update
loved it
taani is confuse
cont soon

Originally posted by: divi_divyana

awesome update... taarey convoy... update soon

Originally posted by: anuradha5879

awesome update taani's inner voice talk was very funny and then taani making note of reasons for not falling for singhania was hillarious.and last bt not the least taarey talk was very nice. plz update next part soon and thanx for the pm

i m glad u guys like it
thanks for commenting
princess_tara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viji.Chandran

nice update...

it was so nice to read it...

very much smooth...

loved d whole rey n taani convo...

Originally posted by: Sneha2000

Superb update

Loved Rey and taaani's father bonding
Loved new side of rey
Update soon

thank u so much for ur comments
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Awesome update πŸ‘
Love Ray and his new avatar

Why does it seem he knows more than he shows to Taani
Because Tanni's confusion makes sense.

Thnx for the PM dear😊
princess_tara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

Awesome update πŸ‘

Love Ray and his new avatar

Why does it seem he knows more than he shows to Taani
Because Tanni's confusion makes sense.

Thnx for the PM dear😊

thank u so much for ur comment
i like ur observation
lets see how much u r rightπŸ˜†
princess_tara thumbnail

hey guys!!

First I m really sorry for making you guys wait I know it's been more than a month I update this story but I have solid reasons for that.

First is I have a very important exam in end of November and I m not prepared for that most of the times I m busy in studies.

Second the laptop is not only mine but my sister also who needs it for her research and all and now when she is in thesis from now on she will take laptop with her to her university also.

I only get laptop in night time and after studying for whole day there is no energy left in me to write something.

But still I m trying my best I try to write at least 300 words every day I know its not enough but then something is better than nothing.

So don't worry I will update my each and every story but it will take time and will try to reply to your comments but if not don't worry for me your comments are very precious and if i don't reply it doesn't mean i don't read them i read each and every comment.

Okay enough of my dukh bhari dastan, here is next chapter in next post

Sorry in advance because I know it is not that good and short also

But still do leave your precious views on it.

Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail

Chapter 5

"Taani how much time it takes to bring a damn file, hurry up I don't like waiting." I heard Rey said this or more like shout from my cabin, yes you heard it right from my cabin since that night at terrace we become much comfortable now we talk with each other freely and most of the time you will find Rey in my cabin.

"Here is your Damn File, why are you always in such hurry, have some patience, didn't you here sabar ka phal meetha hota hai???" I said to him giving him file he was asking for, sometimes his this lack of patience made me hell irritated with him.

"How many times you will tell me that???" he said in equally irritated tone. I bit my tongue as he was right I said this to him numerous times; although we are friend now but I just forget that in office he is still my boss, I should not comment on him like this but me and my big mouth can't help it can I???

"I didn't say anything wrong, don't you know how to act patient???" okay again I should not say this but what he expect from me to say sorry I will never do that not even in his dreams.

"Only if you know." He said

"Matlab???" I asked, one more thing I discovered about him sometimes he says things which doesn't make any sense at all.

"Nothing, and now stop this chit chat and concentrate on work." He ordered like a khadus boss he is. I hate it but in office you will mostly heard him ordering, there are very few times when he talks like normal people, and I m only one who has heard his polite tone in office. lucky huh???

"Ay ay captain." I mocked salute him.

^^^^^^

"Okay enough of work it's almost lunch time let's continue it after break." Rey said. I just nodded in response.

After hours of continuous work we finally make same useful designs, working with Rey is fun and difficult at the same time he is very demanding but I also learn so many new things it is so different from the work in Australia. I love working here and glad that dad make me come back.

Talking about Dad, after the talk we had that day our relation become stronger, for which I m very happy I spend more time with him everything is so perfect except my dangerous attraction for Rey,

No it was not just physical attraction anymore. As now I know him I admire him the way he talks, the way he explained me everything, his passion about his work, his dedication, his hard work, even his short temper also make me fall for him hard, yes I m falling for him it is hard to digest the fact, after a lot of fight within myself I lost this battle. But I have no hopes with this relation knowing that he won't ever look at me in that way, not when he has a girlfriend, yes he actually has girlfriend I come to know about this from some staff members.

They also told me that she is very possessive about him; never let any girl get close to him. if I say I was hurt would be underestimate I was beyond hurt then again it was not like he was cheating on me or anything it's his life, he can live it the way he want.

Just because I m struck at that night doesn't mean that he feels the same heck he didn't remember that night, but I m happy for one thing at least now he is settled on one girl he not the same Casanova anymore. But what was that girl doing in his cabin clearly she was not his girlfriend because Rey was thanking me to come on time because of me she left. Then did he really change or he is still cheating on his girlfriend but I don't think so...

"Taani" Rey's voice startled me.

"Why are you shouting???? I m here only." I snapped at him.

"Glad to know you are here, or else I thought you were gone to Mars." He said sarcastically

"kabse awaz de raha hun tumhe but madam is lost in her dream world."

"hogaya krlia taunt ya abhi aur krna hai." I answered him angry on him for disturbing my thoughts.

"Whoa!!!! From yesterday you are so snappy tell me are you on your periods???" did he seriously asked me this. My cheeks heated in embarrassment, I agree that from yesterday I m like this but it was because I got to know about his girlfriend then only that too from staff members not from him, he call me his friend but didn't tell me about his girlfriend so I m a bit irritated but still he has no right to ask me something embarrassing especially when it was actually true

"Rey!!!! Don't you have manners???? You don't talk to a girl like this." What is wrong with him, I take my words back love cancel now I hate him.

"Girl who, I can't see any girl over here." He asked me in a teasing tone. But at the moment I was not in mood to take any teasing lightly

"urghh you know what you just go to hell I m leaving." I need coffee for me because thinking about him constantly was giving me headache instead of heartache.

"Wait where are you going????" Rey yell after me.

"Oh god now I can't even make a cup coffee for myself peacefully." I yell back

"Make one for me also." I was not looking at front suddenly I hit a wall. I was going to fall but someone caught me before that wait it was not a wall I bumped into someone. Before I analyze anything I was engulfed in a tight hug.

^^^^^^

"Oh my gosh Taani is that really you???" this voice was very familiar, I broke the hug to again hug him back

"Rohan!!!! Hey buddy what's up???" I was so happy, meeting my best friend after long five years.

"I m more than fine now after meeting you, it's been freaking five years where have you been, no contact just a message that you have to leave for college early. That's it. You know I was so worried for you" I could feel so many things in his voice happiness, excitement, concern for me. that's why he is my best friend and I love him, okay it was a brotherly love Rohan is the person who always protected me like a brother would do but in my teenage I thought of it differently.

"Actually it was very hard to manage studies at first and when I become comfortable there till than I lost all contacts. Sorry." I told him well it was half lie it was actually hard for me to study there but the main reason was that I was ashamed for what I did back then.

"I will forgave you on one condition." He said

"What condition????" I asked.

"Come on dinner with me this Saturday." Rohan said

"Sorry Rohan not on Saturday you know na my all weekends dinners are reserved for dad." I told him.

"Oh its okay I totally forgot about that what about coming Monday???"

"That's good with me. Anyways what are you doing here???" stupid question he was here to meet Rey obviously.

"If you don't know than let me tell you this is my brother's office." Oh how can I forget that he is Rey's brother, who is reason of my distraction all the time, that's when I heard someone clearing their throat.

"Done with your Reunion. Then let me tell you that she can't come on dinner with you." Rey said in a serious tone, I gave him confused look but in return I only got looks which says I have done a big crime but I didn't do anything.

"But why she can't???" Rohan asked and I was thankful of him because the looks Rey was giving me freeze my tongue from saying anything.

"We have to leave for Shimla for work and it is three weeks trip so I don't think she will be dining with you." What Shimla trip oh god he was serious, I was stupid to think Rey was only joking when last week he told me about it but now I can clearly see it was not a joke. Now what will I do oh god why you always do this with me.

^^^^^^

"Taani." I heard Rey saying loudly.

"Kya Hai???" why he is shouting so much today

"I ask you for a coffee." He answered rudely now what happen to him why he so snappy is he also on some kind of man periods and all.

"Where is Rohan???" I asked when I see he was nowhere in sight, was I that lost in my thought that I didn't realize when he leave.

"He got an emergency call so he had to go; now if you are done with your interrogation can I get a coffee???"

"I was going to do that only." I answered in equally annoyed tone. Why he is like this????? I can handle anything but not his mood swings which are more dangerous than a pregnant lady.

"Then go and do that." Saying that he left from there. He is so rude. One day I m going to kill him

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hit like And do share your views

Nishu43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Unres on page 84
Edited by Nidhi43 - 8 years ago