amazing update loved rey a lot

thank u
me love Rey too
princess_tara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .anjali.

Amazing update...loved how taani talks to herself😆
I am damn sure rey has deliberately chosen her for this project😆..how can he forget taani...😛
Just love the bold statements rey passes and taani just stands dumbfounded😆
Aha...driver uncle is also intelligent😆😛
Update soon..😃

thank u so much
i love ur comment

princess_tara thumbnail

Originally posted by: lechu10

nice concept...nice chapter...plz update next chapter soon ...and pm me also..:)

thank u dear
princess_tara thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharjun92

awesome update. loved it. beautifully written.

rey showed taani her cabin. he was all time talking double meaning.
she was baffled. rey was smirking on her condition.
he asked her to take rest for day n gave file for reading if gets time.
he send his driver to take her home as her car broke down...
waiting for next part.😊

thank u so much😳
princess_tara thumbnail

thank u dear
princess_tara thumbnail

Originally posted by: parthforever

hi how r u... sorry for late comments...

firstly thank you updating...

this part is also amazing as previous one...
I love the way rey taking care of taani...everything according to her taste and choice... I like the choice of cabin u choose...
lastly... I like ... the rey driver uncle conversation with taani...
plz update next part soon...plz give this time rey POV...
I hope u like the comments...take care
plz plz update next part soon

thank u so much
and its ok no need to be sorry for commenting late
and about Rey's POV i already said it's not possible because this whole story it's about Taani's desires
i hope u understand
princess_tara thumbnail

Originally posted by: pink1

all parts is awesome
update soon

thank u
i m updating
princess_tara thumbnail

Chapter 4

Okay Taani deep breath you can do this, currently I was pacing in my room trying to control my racing heart beat want to know the reason why well, you see my dad thought it was great idea to invite my new boss aka Rey for dinner, okay fine I know he is very close to dad and for some odd reasons dad treat Rey as his own son, this is what kaka told me, this is very weird because I know my dad very well he never like people who don't respect women and Rey's image as playboy tells very well how much he respect women.

"Never judged a book by its cover" my mind defend him, I mean seriously.

"Oh!! Yeah!! He was playing volleyball with that girl when I entered in his cabin that day." I retorted back sarcastically, it was enough to shut my mind. I smirk but soon it change into frown when that scene replayed in my mind again I didn't like it a bit that some s**t clinging to him so much.

But why I m feeling so jealous it's not like he is my boyfriend or something, I don't have any relation with him, I agree he was really polite with me he also send driver uncle to take me home but let's not forget he behaved very rudely with me at first and he is arrogant self-centered jerk. "Let's not forget sinfully hot" again my inner voice said to me, on which I agreed what the hell wrong with me??? Now I m going off the topic the fact is he is coming here. And even after working with him for few days I still don't know how to face him. He make me so nervous at the same time annoy me with his stupid attitude.

I also come to know that Dad discussed everything with him that scared the shit out of me which means he trusts Rey. What if dad come to know what happened 5 years back between us moreover what if he come to know my lo... No not love my obsession for him yeah, what if he come to know about that he will hate me. I can't let that happen I have to be very careful now I have more reasons to stay away from him. I walk to my drawer and take my diary and open the page with title.

"Reasons not to fall for Singhania"

He is a player.

He is way old for me.

He is incredibly hot.

He will never want a girl like me.

He is arrogant jerk.

He is my boss.

It will ruin either my relation with Dad or his.

I added last point in my list, over dramatic I know, no need to give me those looks. But believe me this list is the only think that is stopping me from jumping on his bones. Jumping on his bones what the hell I m saying.

"Kiddo" Dad knocked on my door. I hurriedly place my diary back in drawer.

"Ji Dad" I said as I opened door for him.

"What happen why didn't you get ready???" he asked me as he entered my room. And by this he means why I was still in my pj'ssince I was whole day at home I didn't feel like get dressed.

"I was just going to get ready." I told him, "umm Dad why you invited him over here for dinner????" I was hesitate but finally asked the question I wanted to ask since I come to know that Rey is coming over for dinner as it's our family rule that weekend dinner is for only family it is rule my mom set and even after she died we strictly follow this rule if me and dad are in same town then we will dinner together it is our way to remember her.

Mom I miss you so much if you were here you would have guide me what should I do in situations like this.

"He is family kiddo." Dad's words brought me back to reality. I gave him confused look.

"When you were not here, I used to miss you a lot that was the time I met him. He is gem of a person. He really supported me when I used to feel lonely missed you. I don't know when he make place in my heart and this family. I know he looks like arrogant and also act like that but once you come to know him he is a very good man." Dad finished and I was in tears because in all this I realize that my dad was alone I know how lonely he feels after mom died but still I left him. And he didn't stop me because it was my dream to study in Australia.

"Hey kiddo, what happen why are you crying???" I instantly hugged him.

"I m so sorry dad I shouldn't have left you alone. I promise I won't leave you again ever." I promised still hugging him.

"Shhh don't cry everything is fine now." He told me while wiping my tears. "And there is another reason why I asked him to join us today for dinner." Another reason what it is???

"What reason dad???" I asked not able to stop myself.

"You both are very close to my heart and I want you guys to get along also you are working together it will help you to get to know each other better, which is not possible in office as in office you will never see real Rey because he hide himself behind his hard exterior." Dad must be very close to Rey to know him so well.

"Okay I will try to know him better." I told him, may be dad is right I should not judged him on bases of few days it's not like he was rude to me whole time he was actually very helpful, maybe he is a better person.

"I was telling you this in French huh??" my inner voice mocked me. But still not forget he is a player. This reminds me of my earlier question.

"Dad can I ask you one more question???" I asked still confused should I really ask this or not, because Rey hold very special place in Dad's heart and I don't want to hurt him by asking something like this.

"Ask already, since when you need my permission to ask me anything??" Dad told me. I smile at him.

"Rey is very close to you???" I mentally slapped myself what the hell wrong with me. Why can't I just directly ask him why he likes Rey so much even after his bad reputation?

"Haan Kiddo he is, you wanted to ask me this???" Dad laughed at me specifically at my silly question.

"No it's just that I m thankful to him for being with you, he seems to be very nice guy." I totally changed the subject.

"Okay now enough of this chit chat, get ready Rey will be here anytime." Dad told me. With that he left the room.

^^^^^^^

"So... You like dinner???" finally I broke the awkward silence. After dinner dad left to his room as tomorrow he has flight early morning. Now here I and Rey are sitting in living room it's been 10 minutes since that so I tried to start a conversation.

"It was very good." He answered. Again silence oh god why he is like this, can't he just behave like jerk like he does in office so I can I fight with him, don't get me wrong I don't like fighting with him in fact I don't like fighting at all but at least then we will be talking because I hate sitting like this.

"it's very late, I will open guest room for you." I said finally not able to bear silence.

"No it's okay I will leave if you want to sleep." He told me. I don't want to sleep you, but if I sit here with you 5 more minutes then I will definitely sleep. I so wanted to say this but stop myself from that.

"No you can't!!!" I exclaimed suddenly. Then I cursed myself for saying in so hyper tone.

"Why you don't want me to go???" he said while smirking. He is back to his arrogant self.

"Ji nahi it's not like what you thinking, I was just saying this because weather is not good outside, you should not drive like this." I said while moving towards guest room not before gesturing him to follow me.

"If you need anything call me my room is just opposite to this room." I told him after showing him his room. "Good night then" I said.

"Good night"

^^^^^^^

What's wrong with me from half an hour I m trying to sleep but it's is not look like I am getting any since so many questions running in my mind. I wanted to apologize and thank Rey, apologize for behaving like a spoil brat and thank him for what he did for dad. But he didn't even talk to me at dinner or after that just giving me those weird, weird looks whole time.

Finally after getting annoyed of that I thought to go on terrace for some fresh air, maybe this is what I needed I thought.

^^^^^^^

"What are you doing here???" I asked as I found Rey there, seems like he was in deep thoughts as he got startled by my voice.

"I was not feeling sleepy so thought to get some fresh air, you???" Rey told me.

"Me either."

"But you were feeling sleepy some time back" he asked me about earlier.

"Oh that it's just that you were making me bored" I just simply shrugged.

"You know what??? You never failed to surprise me from your behavior." He told me while chuckling.

"What can I say I m full of surprises." I told him back.

"So I bore you huh??" he asked

"Well you were not saying anything what you expect from me then??" I told him.

"Anyways forget about that, I wanted to thank you whatever you did for dad." I said thinking that it was the best time to talk to him. Or else in office he will be in his Hitler mode.

"That is why I avoid talking to you." Rey said in barely audio able voice. I m sure it was not meant to be heard by me. He was saying this to himself.

"What do you mean??" I asked confused why he is saying like this.

"Your dad is very close to me in fact I gave him place of my father, I was with him not because he needed someone, it was because I needed someone to guide me, and he helps me to come out of darkness. If someone need to thank is me I should thank him and you for giving me this new life." I was speechless with what he said, is he in real???

"Why me???" I asked.

"Huh??" he looks confused.

"Why you wanted to thank me???" I asked him. Seriously Taani why I even asked this.

"In this whole conversation you only got this???" Rey said in teasing tone.

"No...I...just...that...I" I didn't know how to reply this.

"Relax I was just teasing you. Actually I wanted to thank you for sharing your father with me." I laughed at his explanation, what he was thinking that I will be jealous?? "Why are you laughing???"

"So what should you do, seriously you thought I will be jealous of you???" I asked him, it amused me how can a rough and tough businessman think like this. "And what is this on your face??? OH MY GOSH!!!! Are you blushing???"

"Stop this, let's not forget I m still your boss" he tried to scare me. But wasn't able to hide his smile.

"As if I care, you cannot scare me like this so stop this all." He seriously thought he can scare me like this. I m not like his other employees, which remind me of something, "Rey I wanted to ask you something will you answer???"

"Why would I not, ask whatever you wanted to know?" he told me.

"Why did you fired that receptionist??" and just like that his whole body language changed. For a second I thought I shouldn't have asked this. What I was thinking??? Stupid Taani, I just have this feeling that it has some link with what happen that day that is why I wanted to know. "Sorry I should not ask something like this from you."

"I fired her because she insulted you" I heard him say, I look in his eyes trying to find same teasing glint I saw few minutes back but I found him all serious. I was going to ask him but then he continued, "Let's not talk about it, I said that I will answer your question and I did, now forget about it."

I wanted to feel bad that because of me someone loses their job but for some odd reasons I feel happy, the reason unknown to me.

"Taani are you listening???" Rey's voice brought me back to reality.

"Sorry you were saying something???" I asked feeling guilty, that I didn't heard a word he said.

"I heard that you make very good coffee" Rey said.

"So you want me to make coffee for you???" I asked.

"Well neither me nor you feeling sleepy so let's make this time useful by knowing each other and for talking all night I do need a cup of coffee." Rey give a long explanation.

"You could have asked me simple that you want coffee. No need to give this long explanation." I told him while chuckling.

"Okay will you make coffee for me???"

"Why not???" with that we spent all night to know each other better. It was one of the best time of my life.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hit Like. And do share your views.

Edited by princess_tara - 9 years ago
lovelysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Taanis dilema is so funny
Umm new side of rey
Why does it feel like rey knows it was taani that night
Hope he does
Cant wait till more taarey scenes