jaise hi unka work end hota hai
i will update
princess_tara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: namrak

Awsome...

Differnt and nice concept...
I m confuse... is rey really don't remeber about taani or he is pretending that he don't know her...taani pov was to good...update soon

THANK U DEAR

princess_tara thumbnail

Originally posted by: 7APK

Super - Duper Awesome when will you post next

thank u
i m just going to update only
princess_tara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi43

Awsm concept
Chapter 1 Was awsm
Taani's dream was nice
Taani n her dad's convo was cute
Nd part 2 was mindblowing
I wanna know from Rey's points of view
taani n rey encounter was awesome
Loved the both part
Continue soon

thank u Nidhi😃
princess_tara thumbnail

i m updating
princess_tara thumbnail

Author's Note

Here is another chapter. How do you guys like it. I tried my best.

Most of you guys want me to write Rey's POV but sorry guys I can't give you that as this story is all about Taani's feeling for a man who she think is out of her league. It's about her forbidden desires.

So please forgive me. And also if you guys have any questions regarding story you can post it here or you can scrap me I will try to answer all of your questions.

and thank you so much for giving such an amazing response.

now enough of my bak-bak enjoy reading

princess_tara thumbnail

Chapter 3

Once I get inside my cabin I was in awe, it was just perfect, everything was according my choice simple but elegant I was busy in admiring it when suddenly,

"By the way you are looking I assume that you like your cabin" I heard a deep and husky voice behind me.

"Oh so deep" Shut up you dirty mind I chided to myself. As I turned to face him breath caught in my throat he was standing so close to me that I was sure he can hear my heartbeat. Get a grip Taani I again mentally scold myself for losing control again and again.

"Back to earth sweetheart" Rey's voice brought me out of fight I was having with myself. I take a step back to maintain some distance between us, then look at him found him smirking at me, great now he will get chance to call me day dreamer again, wait did he just call me sweetheart.

"What did you just say???" I asked him may be I heard wrong no I definitely heard him wrong.

"I was asking you how do you like your cabin??? It is yours for next six months you can set it as you like it" Rey told me.

"No not that actually..."I stopped, what the hell I was going to say was I going to ask what he calls me and embarrassed myself, stupid, "I mean Yeah it is very beautiful everything is according to my taste I like it very much." I told him, genuinely impressed with his choice.

"You know, what is most special thing about it????" He asked in tone which makes me go weak on my knees, thank god I was clutching the chair beside me or else I must have fall.

"What it is???" I found myself asking this.

"I can make you scream as much I want to, no one will hear that" my eyes widen at his bold remark, did he just say that.

"What??" before I can stop myself this came out from my mouth.

"I have heard that when you are frustrated or tensed you scream to make yourself calm" he said. "What did you think???" he asked with a dangerous smirk playing on his lips.

"I...I...I wa...s thinking how do you know yeah how do know about my habit" I thank my stars that I finally manage to complete a sentence.

He gave me a look that says he didn't believe me but didn't comment on it. And I was thankful for that.

"You and I have a very common link between us you know" he said as a matter of fact.

My eyes widen he knows that Rohan is my friend oh that means he remember me, then why he didn't react. Is he planning something, what should I do now??

"You okay??? Your dad did say you are weird but I didn't know you will be this much weird." Oh dad told him, what has gotten in me since I met him I m overreacting on every small thing.

"Of course dad must have told you every single thing about me, what else I was expecting." I muttered under my breath. But it was dad only not Rohan. And I was thankful to that.

"Did you say something???"

"Nope, did you hear anything???" he shook his head negatively.

"So where I should I start???" I asked as I realize he was here to instruct me what to do.

"I think you should go home and take rest" he said more like ordered me to do so.

"Why just an hour back you said that I can start working and now you are sending me home, may I know why???" curios to know what happen to him suddenly,

"You just come yesterday from Australia, and I think you are still tired from your long journey that is why you are not able to concentrate so it will be best for everyone that you should take off for a day or 2." I just nodded my head although that was not the reason behind my lack of concentration but there is no way in the hell that I can tell him he is the only thing distracting me from working.

"Okay I think I should go then." I said breaking the awkward silence that was set between them.

^^^^^^^

"Wait... Taani" I heard him say just before I was going in elevator. I turned to see him standing there breathlessly, but still looking breathtakingly handsome. I shook my head to come out of my thoughts.

"Any problem Sir???" I asked as he was staring at me but didn't say anything, as if he was in deep thinking.

"Oh Yeah take this file with you if get time do read it. It has all details of project."

"Okay" as I take file from him our hands touches chill runs down my spine. I hurriedly take file and avoid looking at him. "Anything else Sir???"

"It's Rey"

Huh I give him confused look.

"I mean call me Rey, no Sir and no RS just Rey." He told me with soft smile, no smirk it was his genuine smile.

I was going to deny how I can address him by his name he is my boss but when I saw him looking at me expectantly, I was not able to deny him.

"Okay Si... I mean Rey" I smile back at him.

"Great" I saw his eyes shine with something I can't figure it out, I m again imagining things.

"Bye then" I said to him.

"Yeah bye"

^^^^^^^

I was standing outside the office waiting for driver to pick me, and was faming, from last 15 minutes I m waiting where the hell he is. He was not picking up the phone; I tried to call him again.

"Hello" finally he answered.

"There better be a good reason that why you are not here you said you will be here in 5 minutes, now those 5 minutes turned into 15 where the hell you are????" I roared at him. Don't get me wrong I m not like spoil brats who treat people like dirt but here I was standing here in summer heat, if anyone else would be in my place he would react the same way. And it was not like I demand a driver to take me everywhere.

"Actually Maam car broke down I was trying to fix it by myself but nothing worked, I think I have to call for mechanic." Just great,

"What are waiting for??? Go call him, I will take cab. Don't worry" I assured him I know if dad come to know about it he will definitely fired him.

^^^^^^^

"Now where will I find cab???" I thought.

"Excuse me Taani Shikhawat???" I heard an old man in driver uniform asking this.

"Yes???" I said unsure of how he knows me.

"Rey baba sends me to take you home." Rey send him but why, how does he know I m still here??

"It's okay I will take cab." I told, I don't want to bother him, I m capable of taking care of myself.

"He gave me clear instructions to take you home" he insisted.

"Okay" I said I wanted to deny but it's not like I have any other option, I don't know where will I get cab so it was best option for me.

"This way Maam" he said while pointing to His car.

"Just call me Taani I m very young to be call Maam." I told him he was elder to me I should be the one giving him respect not other way around.

In return he just smiles at me. "You are just perfect for him" I heard him say.

"What do you say???" I asked him

"Nothing come I take you home." He said as he opened car door for me.

"Thank you" I thank him, this was the weirdest day of my life.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do Hit like and Do share Your views.

--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update loved it ...wow rey n dis dialogue lol taani
Nishu43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😊
Edited by Nidhi43 - 9 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail