Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome teaser n Cs
loved it waiting for next update soon
lovelysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
CHAPTER 1~NEWS & NEW LIFE~

~In Mumbai~

Because I love you Taani" tears trickling down Rey's eyes, dropping on Taani's face. Rey hugs her kisses her on her forehead. Trailing soft wet kisses down her face and stopping at her lips. He looks at her lips before leaning in
*beep beep beep*
Rey sits up on his bed with a jerk. He run his hand through his hair frustratingly. " How i wish you were with me Taani, were mine. I cannot even sleep without dreaming about you for all these 3 years" Rey sighs. He gets up from his bed and gets ready for the meeting he held at Swayam's house with the gang to talk about something important.

~In Delhi~

A girl sat on her bed with the sun shining on her face. Staring at the pitcure in her hand, she had tears dripping down her face. "I miss you all soo much. Bhai, Sharon bhabi, Re...all of you. Wish i could see you all after 3 years but i couldn't not after... Im starting fresh now. Im getting my life on track now but i still remember the memories" cries out none other than Taani. She keeps the frame back on her sidetable and gets up from her bed. She wipes her tears and gets ready for her usual sunday brunch with her boss and best friend Rithvik and his wife of 5 years, Asha.

~In Mumbai~

Rey reaches Swayam's house. Hey enters the gate and looks at his beloved window. Taani's window. He remebers all the moments he used to climb to get there. The first time he said i love, the time he wanted to meet her, the time he was standing below waiting for her when she found out about the fake break up. Remember all this, he felt his eyes getting heavy and moist. He controled himself and rang Swayam's bell. The door opened and Kria was standing there. He felt no romantic emotions he had felt with Taani. "Rey finally you're here we were all waiting for you, come inside" Kria says. She looks at his lost eyes she has seen since she came. She knows he still loves Taani so she hasn't said anything about her liking him. Even she doesn't get butterflies in her stomach or the tingling feeling she used to feel when she dances with him.

Rey and Kria enter the living room and everybody greets him. "Hey Rey" gang shouts. "Hey Rey, tell us the important news" Swayam asks Rey. Rey sits down and takes a deep breath and starts "so guys as you all know we have taken a break from all the events. But we got a new event" everyone starts to groan "guys shut up and let Rey speak" says an irritated Sharon. "Guys this event is for my cousin's business party. He owns the Singhania Industries branch in Delhi and recently he won an award so he is keeping a party and he wants us to perform there. He is like a brother to me and i want to make up for the fact that I couldn't go to his marriage so please can we do it. He also said that we all can go to a trip after that to relax. So what say guys, can we do it" Rey silently prays that they'll agree. "I'm in" agrees kria. Swaron also agree and with that and soon after that the whole gang agrees. "Thanks guys, now we need to start practicing a routine. We have one week so its panic" says Rey. The D3 gang starts discussing the plan and Rey goes to inform his cousin.

~In Delhi~

Taani enters Rithvik's mansion. Asha embraces her tightly. "I'm so so so happy for you Taani, you are finally free". Taani breaks the hug and say "its not final yet unfortunately. But it will be in a few months as you it takes time. Anyway where's your Romeo" Taani winks at Asha. Asha blushes. "I'm right here Sissy. And you my Juliet" saying this he starts tickling Asha. They both laugh together with love crystal clear between them. Taani seeing this remembers when Rey used to do this to her
*flashback*
"Rey stop it yaar. Stop annoying me I'm trying to do my work." Taani says in an irritated voice. Rey "oh so I'm annoying huh. You're gonna pay for that" Rey starts tickling her and she tries to run away. Rey hold her waist and pulls her back to him. He pushes her neck to the side and starts kissing her. "Reyyy" Taani moans. She feels shy so she turns and hugs him. "I love you sooo much Rey" "I love you to Taani"
*end of flashback*
"Taani... Taani... TAANI" Rithvick screams. Taani comes back to her senses. Her eyes are moist. "what happened Taani" ask AshVik. "nothing just seeing you like this. Its really cute. I wish u both stay together forever" Rithvik gives Taani a look saying he doesn't believe her. Taani avoids his gaze. "aww thanks Taani. Come lets have brunch" Asha says. They all go and sit at the table where everything is set.

"btw Taani I know that you are finally free so i was hoping you should take a week off and enjoy. You will only come to the event on next Sunday." Rithvik tells her but she starts to protest. "I don't want to hear it. I'm your boss so you will have to listen to me". "but what about the event?" questions Taani. "Don't worry I'll handle it". Taani agrees. "Yes. Thank god you said yes. We both will go dress shopping Taani. I know that you have only office wear since 3 months back you joined and before that you didn't have anything fancy. So we will go to the mall and the beauty parlor. It'll take your mind of other bad things okay sweatheart" says Asha. Asha is like an older sister she never had so Taani agrees.

"Do miss them" Rithvik asks Taani. "miss who" Taani replies even though she knows who he's asking about. "Taani your old friends. Your brother. Your Rey" Taani cuts him off "Rey is not mine anymore". "But you miss them. You know how hard it is to keep the fact that you are her from Rey. He is like a brother to me. And I know you still miss and love him ". "YESS I MISS THEM. I MISS REY. I STILL LOVE REY" Taani shouts and starts crying. Asha glares at Rithvik and hugs Taani. "hey its okay. Come on you're strong. Stop crying babes". "I'm sorry Sis" Rithvik says and hugs her. Taani's sobs subside and gradually stop. "its okay" Taani says with a smile but you could see the pain in her eyes she has hidden for 3 years. Rithvik gets a call and smiles after looking at the name and looks at the Taani. Taani gives him a questioning look which at he shakes his head and goes out to answer. "I will get your happiness back that was taken from you from that bast***" Rithvik thinks in his head and answers the call, hoping his plan's step 1 is complete.

Precap: Gang in Delhi

Hit the like button and please comment. Hope you guys liked the starting. Thank You

GUYS ik that taarey videos are taken off from youtube but i found this site, it has some scenes

site:

Edited by lovelysweet - 9 years ago
anuradha5879 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yipee i m the firt one to comment...It was superb taarey still love each other,really looking how they meet and how they will react
pd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
rithvik is so sweet
ashvik are so cute
i agree they remind me of taarey
update soon
waiting for d3 gang to come face to face with taani
thanks for the pm
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice start..
So rithwik is planning thats nice๐Ÿ˜Š
AshVik wow nice idea.
I loved it!
Continue soon waiting fr taarey to meet!
Thanks fr pm
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing just amazing dont want to miss a single chapter
please update soon so happy with the concept.