Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parthforever thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi how r u. thank you for updating His innocent doll .or current update have clear my all the doubt which are there in chapter 1. whole chapter is beautifully written. I love the innocent and cute taani talk its beautifully penned. plz update next part. plz update
The Billionaire's Wife next part. soon .

parthforever thumbnail
Hi how r u. thank you for updating His innocent doll .or current update have clear my all the doubt which are there in chapter 1. whole chapter is beautifully written. I love the innocent and cute taani talk its beautifully penned. plz update next part soon

parthforever thumbnail
pleaae update broken heart next part please give us longer update of it .please take as much time u need and give us longer update .plz update soon . am eagerly waiting. for update .take care bye
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
TR SS : Humsafar
Cupcake. thumbnail

Originally posted by: parthforever

Hi how r u. thank you for updating His innocent doll .or current update have clear my all the doubt which are there in chapter 1. whole chapter is beautifully written. I love the innocent and cute taani talk its beautifully penned. plz update next part soon

Hey, I'm good. How are you? And I'm glad you are liking innocent taani 😃
Will update HID-2 & Broken Heart very soon 😳
parthforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cupcake.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0033">Hey, I'm good. How are you? And I'm glad you are liking innocent taani😃</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0033">Will update HID-2 & Broken Heart very soon😳</font>

Hey am good .thank you soo much for replying and and for sending me update detail even through am not added in. buddy list. plz add me from yourside am
not able to send through my phne.
I be read the current update of Humsafar . its amazing. finally Rey is making effort from his side. their convo is amazing.I. love your every update of. taarey u have posted... take care
Cupcake. thumbnail

Originally posted by: parthforever

Hey am good .thank you soo much for replying and and for sending me update detail even through am not added in. buddy list. plz add me from yourside am
I be read the current update of Humsafar . its amazing. finally Rey is making effort from his side. their convo is amazing.I. love your every update of. taarey u have posted... take care

No problem! I have sent you buddy request, Accept it please. And thank you so much, reading and commenting.
parthforever thumbnail
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey updat ptkk and soulmate season 3 part2plzzz na
Cupcake. thumbnail
TR Fic :- Never Too Late