😛
Taani has gone through a lot in this..
I want their happy vala scenes in d next update
Waiting
Continue soon
Missu_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Ufff idiot rey how can you scold taani like this...
Now taani goes..
Nice concept...
Hope rey realised his love toward taani soon
Update soon
putti_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome chapter
Hope rey finds. Taani..
Update sion
StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello all the lovely peoples
I'm back with the next part of my three shot.
love all the comments.🤗
i'm glad that u liked the concept.
So here is the nxt part.

Part-2

Few months passed away. Swayam tries to find her but was failed. But the most shocking news was she already left her job as they didn't allow her to get another transfer. This news came as a blow not only to Swayam but to Rey also. And his anger turned into worry and guilt as the time flow. And to add salt to his already wounded heart, he met Kriya in a coffee shop with a guy.

K : Rey, how r u? and baki sab kaise hai?

R : ( Emotionless voice) Thik hun, sab thik thak hai aur tum?

K : I'm gud. Taani kaisi hai?

R : ( In low voice) Woh chali gayi.

K : Chali gayi kahan?

R : Pata nehi, tumhare jaane k baad mera outburst uspe nikla and she left, coz of me.

K : What? Maine to...Rey I need to tell u something...

K : He is Avinash, my fiance. Pichle mahine hi hamari engagement huyi hai. Jab maine tumse break-up kiya to ye already meri life tha, but as friend. Tabhi mujhe realize ho gaya tha that I feel for him, not u. Par tumhe bhi janti hun main. Agar uss waqt tumhe sach batati to tum na jane kya karte to choose tell u lie. Aur mujhe laga ki woh sab sunne ke baad tumhe bhi realize hoga kit um aur Taani sirf friend nehi ho, bali usse badkar ho, but I think maine sab mess kar diya.

R : Matlab...tum, woh sab baatein...Oh GOD!!!!! U know what, mein react kaise karun samajh nehi aaraha hai, tumpe gussa karun ki khud pe...Kriya, just do one thing, leave me alone,plzzz.

K : Ok Rey, but jaane se pehle ek hi baat kahungi, kuch bhi karo par apne pyaar ko jaane mat dena.

He just nodded and Kriya left the palce with her fianc.

After listening her he felt anger on Kriya but not more than towards himself. He was feeling immense hatred towards himself. But it was too late. And he accepted these as his punishment.

He drive straight to him mansion and enter into his RH. The only place where he can punish himself, only way he can survive this immense pain he was feeling at that moment.

He started his dance, which is conveying his inner turmoil. He was dancing roughly as if he was punishing himself. ( Plzzz imagine his dance on Ali maula) At the end he fell on his knees while his eyes were moist.

Sab mere wajah se hai, I'm the soul responsible.

Kisi aurko kaise blame karun when I know ki meri word ne usse hurt kiya hai.

Plzzz Taani, ekbaar wapas aajao...I'm missing u.

Main tumse bohot jyada pyar karta hun, haan bohot late realize kia hai maine, per ek last chance do.

Plzzz God ekbaar Taani se milwa do.

Uske bina kuch bhi thik nehi hai, koi bhi Happy nehi hai, specially Swayam.

Mujhe Swayam ko sab sach batana hoga.

Usse janneka pura haq hai ki Taani kyun chali gayi.

Main bataunga usse, chahe uske baad woh koi bhi punishment de. Yes, I've to tell him everything.

In the evening he was standing in front of Swayam's house. With shaky hand his press the doorbell. He was indeed nervus. The Great Reyansh Singhania was nervus. Why wouldn't he, after all he is here to tell a brother, the reason of his sister's sudden aloofness. Though both TaaYam are cousins but for both of them they are like real siblings.

Swayam open the door, with a hope to see his sis back, but his dismay. Whenever the doorbell rang a hope raised in his heart but it never succeeded.

Sw : Rey, tu, aana andar. He came inside and both sat on the couch.

R : Swayam mujhe tujhse bohot important baat karni hai.

Sw : Haan bolna.

R : Usse pehle tu promise kar ki pura sunega phir react karega.

Sw : Ok, but itna kya serious baat hai? Tu hesitate kyun kar raha hai?

R : Topic hi aaisi hai, itz about Taani.

Sw : Taani, tujhe kuch pata chala hai kya kahan hai woh?

R : Nehi, per uske jaane ka reason batana hai tujhe. Woh mein hun, jiski wajah se woh chali gayi.

Sw : What? Tu kya bol raha hai, kuch samajh me nehi aaraha hai.

R : Baat yeh hai ki...

Rey told Swayam everything. While saying the whole thing he was glancing towards him to saw his reaction. Sometimes he was angry, sometime emotional and sometime emotionless.

Both remains silent for few moments. For Swayam, he was sinking the whole bunch of incidents that took place when he was physically present but the support she needed that time, he failed to give that. For Rey, he was not at all feeling free. First the feeling of guilty, itself killing him and then Swayam's silence. He already lost his one friend and love in a form of same person and now he don't want to lose his another best friend.

R : Dekh Swayam, I know maine bohot badi galati ki hai, uske liye koi bhi punishment enough nehi hai, aur main apne justification mein kuch bhi nehi bolunga, bus itna kahunga ki I truly love her, I really do. Mujhe bus ek chance de, one last chance. I promise main usse kahin se bhi wapas le aayunga, I promise.

Sw : Mujhe samajh me nehi aaraha hai ki react kaise karun. Tujhe mein bohot ache tarah se janta hun, ye bhi janta hun ki u r feeling guilty and ye jo tune confess kiya hai na, ye bhi sach hai. Par mein Taani ko bhi bohot achi tarah se janta hun Rey. I know tere words usse kis had taq hurt kiya hai. Aur woh shayad kabhi wapas na aaye.

R : I will search her, main usse wapas launga hi.

Sw : Kaise Rey, I mean kahan dhundega? Maine kam nehi dhunda usse, but result u knew.

R : Haan pata hai, par u know what Swayam, Taani hamesha ek baat kehti hai ki, Hamare life jo kuch bhi hota hai uska koi na koi reason jarur hota hai. Aur uska yahan aana, mera itni achi friend banna, uske jaane ke baad mera realize hona that I Love Her, ye waste nehi hoga. Mujhe uske KrishnaJi pe pura trust hai.

Sw : Mujhe nehi pata k kya hoga, tu jaisa soch raha hai aaisi ho, but usske yahan aane ka ek reason hai, jo main janta hun...U know usse hamehsa lagta hai ki she is unlucky when itz come to Love, and u made it true once again. Usse ek aur baar ye ehsaas dila diya k woh sack kisike pyar ko deserve nehi karti, chahe woh friend ka ho ya parents ka.

R : Means?

Sw : Taani was in 12 standard, giving her final exam. Last exam k din uske dad aaye aur Bua se aur usse kaha ki he's leaving them as he has extramarital affair and he will live with his new wife now on. Bua aur Taani dono shocked mein thi. Fufaji ne sari property bua aur Taani k naam kar diya tha. Papa aur Mom wahan gaye dono ko yahan lane k liye. Jab wahan pohche dekha ki Bua ki dead body hall mein rakha hai aur samne Taani statue ki tarah baithi hai. Unhone suicide kiya tha. Kuch din laga Taani ko overcome karne mein par kabhi royi nehi. Papa usse yahan lana chahte the, Mom ne uska bag bhi pack kar liya tha.

Sw : Tujhe pata hai usne kya kahan...usne kaha ki jab Krishnaji chahte hai ki woh akeli rahe to usse unki baat maan ni chahiye, aur woh jid padak baith gayi k woh nehi aayegi. Woh clg joi ki, ek part time job dundh liya, kyunki usse kisiki help nehi chahiye thi aur wahan rehne lagi. Ussne apne Dad ki property ko haath tak nehi lagaya bus uss ghar mein ek room mein rehti thi raat ko...pura din kam ya to bahar hi rehti thi. Clg khatam hote hi luckyli usse ek permanent job mil gaya. Sirf hamare sath contact rakhti thi. Usse bahar se dekhke koi ye andaza bhi nehi laga sakta k usne kya kya tolerate kiya hai. Par usse uss jagah, uss city mein ghuton ho rahi thi, akhir yadein peccha thodi chodta hai, issiliye woh yahan chali aayi... Aur tune usse bina baat k blame kiya. Agar uske dilmein tere liye koi feelings hoti bhi to woh kabhi kehti bhi nehi. Main tujhe guilty feel karane k liye nehi bol raha hun ye sab, I know u already feeling guilty tabhi tune mujhse ye sab kaha. Main ye sab issliye bola kyunki You Love her, par usske liye ye assaan nehi hoga, if woh wapas aayi to ya tu usse dhudne paya to.

R : Now I'm sure, main usse kaise bhi dhunduga, aur KrishnaJi haina hamare help k liye. Par tu mujhse gussa to nehi hai na?

Sw : Rey, main agar Taani ka bhai hun to tera bhi BFF hun. Main jitna Taani ko samajhta hun utna hi tujhe bhi samajhta hun. So chill. ( He hug Rey)

On the other hand, after leaving Mumbai Taani goes to Ahmedabad. There she learned classical dance and stay there also with other students. Itz kind of a Ashram and the head of the Ashram is a lady who teaches dance to the students. Everyone called her Guru Ma'. She found Taani on a isolated Railway Station and after talking to her she brought her there but she didn't tell her everything. For Taani, she is like a mother figure. After that incident she distanced herself from everyone, family, friends and all. But she always stayed in touch with Swayam and his family as she respect them very much and they also loves her a lot. She even took a transfer to Mumbai as that place was haunting her with her past. After she came to Ahmedabad, she received the unconditional love from Guru Ma, who taught her to live life fully and without any worry and looking back.

But in these few months she was physically present in Ahmedabad but mentally and soully she was still in Mumbai. She got the happiest days of her life there. The love, the care she wanted she got in the form of her friends who was once Swayam's friend but they accept her whole-heartedly. She miss them a lot, specially Swayam and Rey. Though she refrain herself from Love and relationship but in heart she badly fall in love with him. Which she still doesn't realized or she doesn't want to realize.

In Mumbai Swayam and Rey both was continuesly finding Taani and doesn't lose hope to find her and bring her back. During this period Swayam even share some of his childhood memory with Taani and both used to talk only about her when they were alone.

One day a news channel covers the story of a Asharm of Ahmedabad who gives shelter to those girl who love dance and want to learn it but due to many problem they couldn't get the facility. They show-cast some of the finest dancer of that Ashram including Taani , as from childhood she was fond of dancing, but Taani was unaware form the videos and pictures the news channel took as she was engrossed in her dance.From childhood she love to dance but her father don't like it so she also didn't argue for it. But after she came to Mumbai and met with D3 group and watching them dance, her long lost dream became alive. And when she share this thing with Rey, he support her and teach her also.

The news got the attention of both Reyam who immediately started their journey to that particular Ashram with whole gang. But Taani didn't know about the video thing and when she saw that she was shocked. She was angry on Guru Ma and ready to leave that place.

G.M : Taani beta, ekbaar aap meri baat suniye, kahan jaa rahi hai aap?

T : Guru Ma, aab main yahan nehi reh sakti. Aapne pehle kyun nehi bataya uss sab k bare mein?

G.M : Sorry, hame aapko batana chahiya tha, par hamare dimag se nikal hi gayatha ekdom. Asli baat kya hai ye bataiye?

T : Woh... Kuch nehi, bus main jaa rahi hun.

G.M : Aap nehi jaa sakti, hum aapko tab tak jaane nehi deknge jab tak aap hame sab sach bataynge. Agar aap hamse zara sib hi pyar karte hai to aap hame jarur bateynge. Ek baar bolke dekhiye, dil halka hojayega.

T : Thik hai, phir hum chale jayenge.

G.M : Woh hum tair karenge.

Taani told her everything about Rey and the incident but didn't tell her feelings for Rey.

T : Main janti hun, ekbaar woh news bhai dekhenge toh yahan aajayenge, aur bhai ko na kehna impossible hai mere liye. Aur wapas jaake Rey ko aur hurt nehi karna chahti hun.

G.M : Itna pyaar karte hai aap Rey se?

T : Pyaar...ne...nehi to. Pyaar to meri life hai hi nehi. Aaise koi word bhi hota hai pata hi nehi tha mujhe.

G.M : Aap sab se chupa sakte hai par hamse nehi. Aapki ankhein sab bata chuki hai hume. Karte hai na pyaar?

T : ( Nodded her her) Par har baar ki tarah iss baar bhi mujhe pyaar nehi mila. Bohot koshis kit hi pyaar na karun, par woh hai itne ache k rok hi nehi payi. Par aab mujhe jana hoga.

G.M : Aapko kahin jaane ki jarurat nehi hai. Agar koi aayega to hum sambhal lenge aur baki sab ko bhi bol denge. Thik hai?

T : Pakka na?

G.M : Bilkul.

That's end for today.

Hope you guyz liked.

The next part will be last one, so stay tuned.😉

Edited by Priyanka.saha - 9 years ago
happiness13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res

unres
lovely update
finally they realized their love for eachother
waiting for their meet
plz pm me too
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Swayam was not able to find
Taani wah kriya play good role
Wahoo rey realise his luv for taani
Rey told everything to swayam &
Even swayam share taani past with
Rey good taani learn dance can't wait for taarey meet update soon thanks for PM
umatejesh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice upd
finally taarey realized their love for eachother
now waiting for their meet
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome & emotional
Both realized there love
Taani suffered so much in her life
She deserves to get happy
Loved taani and guru ma's bond
Hope reyam will manofy her
anum_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazingly wrote
Awww
Please meet taarey soon
princess1926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update!
Kria... God!! She creates so many problems!
Rey finally told everything to Swayam!
Taani's past was sad!
Eager to read more!
Update asap