Taarey TS SHABD Last Part updated

StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello my lovely Readers.😃
I'm back with a TS.
It's first time I'm trying to write a TS.
I know main updt late se karti hun but kya kroon,
Aadat se Majbur hun.😉
The title credit goes to My Baby -Glitz- .
Hope you guys liked it.
Happy reading.

Part- 1

Rey was sitting in his bedroom and staring at nothing particular. His eyes were flowing continuously. Only one word was ringing on his ears and breaking his heart into several pieces again and again.

" I'm going Rey. I can't take it more. Tumhe tumhari dosti mubarakho. Par main tumhe uss Taani k sath share nehi kar sakti. I know, u didn't me anymore and I cant tolerate this. I Hate U Rey, I HATE U."

Someone knock on his door. Itz Taani, his good friend.

T : Rey, plzzz open the door. Talk to me Rey.

All she get is silent from the other side of the door.

T : Mujhe pata hai ki tumhe kisise baat nehi karni hai, but plzzz ekbar darwaza to kholo, plzzz Rey, for once.

R : I don't want to talk to anyone, plzzz leave me alone. ( in cold voice)

T : No, I'm not going anywhere unless u open the damn door. Aaise akele rehne se kuch nehi hoga, talk to me Rey.

R : (Open the door slightly) Aab baat karne ke liye kuch raha hi nehi hai Taani. So u better leave.

T : Akhir huya kya hai ye to batao Rey, y did u and kriya broke-up?

R : Kya janna chahti ho? Mere break-up ka reason tum khud ho. Coz of u I lost my LOVE. And for this I will never forgive u Taani.

T : Mein...meri wajah se...tumhara break-up...kya bol raho hai Rey?

R : Yes, itz u for whom Kriya leave me. Akhir kon si GF bardasht karegi ki uska BF apni Friend ko jyada priority de. Tum jab bhi mujhe bulaya, mein en bina socche samjhe chala gaya, aur Kriya ne bhi kabhi koi complain nehi ki. And now as the result I'm alone. I HATE U TAANI, I HATE UR FACE, UR VOICE, AND EVERYTHING. JUST GO AWAY and don't show me ur face ever.

Yes, U heard it right. Rey and kriya were in love. They were in relationship when Taani, Swayam's cousin sister came from Delhi for her job transfer. In very short span of time she became very good friend of everyone, specialy Sharon and REY. And soon Rey and Taani become BFFs, which is the reason for their break-up.

Taani was very sweet but intelligent girl, who doesn't believe in love and marriage. She was always ready to help everyone in every possible way, which impressed Rey, though he was very faithful to Kriya. But he didn't restricted himself to make her his friend. And Taani also started to rely on Rey more than Swayam as he stays busy in academy and in Sharon. Their relationship was new so they need more time, so whenever Taani needs someone, the first name came to her mind was Rey. And Rey also gives her this right. But it'll coz these result, itz was never imagined. And today Rey's behavior and words hurt her most.

T's POV

Meri wajah se Rey aur Kriya k bich sab khatam ho gaya?

Sab meri galati hai, mujhe sochna chahiya tha.

Jab sab kuch soch samajh k karti hun to issme barein mein kyun nehi socha maine?

And now Rey hate me. He even don't want to see my face.

And I deserve it. I should leave this place as soon as possible.

Par Bhai k rehte huye how can I leave?

Mujhe kuch na kuch na karna hi padega.

End of POV

The next day Taani tell Swayam that she has to leave the next day as she got another transfer and the detail of the place will be received from one of the authority at airport. But she doesn't want anyone to see her off as these will make her weak and she will inform them once she reached the new place. And the very next day without informing anyone, specially Rey she leave Mumbai forever.

After two days when Rey came to the academy, he was shocked to get the piece of information.

R : What? Taani chali gayi, but kahan?

Sh : yahin to hum nehi jante, Usne Swayam ko ye kaha ki use transfer mili hai but place airport mein hi pata chalaga.

R : To tum sab ko pata kaise nehi chala? Gaye the tum log usse see-off karne?

Sw : Aur jab tak mein ye news sabko bataya, tab tak woh jah chuki thi.

V : But next day jab tak Swayam hume sab bataya tab tak woh jaa chuki thi.

A : Par kahan, nehi pata.

Sw : Hum sab pichle do dine se use pagol ki tarah dhund raha hai.

R : One minute, uska phone hai na? Call kiya na tum logone?

S : Oviously, but result zero. Uska phone hi switched off hai.

Ne : And we didn't have any idea about her.

Sh : Uske jane ke baad jab uske room ko search kiya to but ek letter mila.

R : Kya tha uss letter mein?

Sw : Ye raha.

Swayam gives him the letter which written by Taani before she left the city.

" Dear Bhai,

Forgive me and Forgot me.

From your wired sis

Taani "

Rey's mind : No way, ye sach nehi hai? U cant leave us Taani just like these.

Rey's heart :But tunne hi to usse kahan tha janne k liye.

R.M : Haan, but I didn't mean it. Main to gusse mein tha. I know Kriya was insecure but uss sab mein Taani ki koi galati to thi hi nehi. Even she help me in my relationship.

R.H : But ye to tujhe bolne se pehle sochna chahiye tha na. Usse kitna bhala bura bola, even U said that U HATE HER. Uske baad woh thodi na rukti. And u know how sensitive she is when it comes to her self-respect.

R.M : To mujhe daant nehi sakti thi? Swayal karti ki maine aaisa kaha bhi kaise, but nehi madam ko jaana tha na. To thik hai, even I don't care.

R.H : Really? Tujhe sach mein koi farak nehi padta. Good, she deserve it. Akhir tujhse friendship ki koi to prize usse milna hi chahiye.

R : Shut up u both. Apas mein ladna band karo aur mujhe confuse karn abhi. Ek tomein itna lonely feel kar raha hun. EK hi sath meri GF aur meri close frnd doni hi chali gayi aur upar tum dono ki bakwas.

R.H : Sirf close friend hi thi Taani teri?

R : Agar firse bolna tumse koi bhi to...to I'll punch u. Plzz let me live in peace, jiski abhi bohot kami hai.

Nl : Rey...Rey???

He shook him after a long session of calling his name but he was not at all paining any attention.

R : ( Irritatingly ) Kya hai?

Sh : Tum bolo Rey, tumhe kya huya? Kis duniya mein ho tum, Neil kabse tumhe bula raha hai, but ur not at all responding. Kya soch rahe the?

R : Umm...Mein, kuch hi to nehi...I've some work, I'm going, see u guyz later. Saying this he leaves.

Nl : Wired.

V : Aahaan, highly suspicious.

Nl : Oyye, stop ur flimy drama. Yahan itne prob hai aur tu hai ki ye sab leke pada hai, leave him na. Dkeh Swayam kitna jyada upset hai.

Sh : Guys, Swayam se mein baat karti hun, tum log aapne aapne kam finish karlo.

Gangs leaves leaving Swayam with Sharon.

Sh : Swayam, I know u r disturbed but koi na koi way jarur milega. Tumne hi to kahan tha k Taani jyada din tumse dur nehi reh pati hai, so woh jaldi wapas aayegi.

Sw : Hope so Sharon. But pata nehi, Taani ki letter ne mujhe confuse kar rakha hai. Jahan tak mein usse janta hun, bina kisi reason k woh itna bada kadam nehi uthaygi. Tumhe kuch pata hai ki uski sath kuch huya tha kya, I mean kuch bhi jisse woh itna jyada effected huya k aaise dur chali gayi aur contact bhi nehi rakha.

Sh : Nehi, jahan tak mein janti hun aaisa kuch nehi huya hai. May be uske psat ki wajah se to woh chali nehi gayi?

Sw : May be, I don't know. I cant think anymore.

Sh : Relax, jyada soccho mat, sab thik hoga. Do one thing, ghar jao aur rest karo.

Sw : Ghar bhi ghar jaise nehi lagta Sharon. I'm ok here.

Sh : ( Glaring him ) Swayam, GO.

Sw : ( Sighing ) Ok.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~ ~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Index

Part - 1 : Pg 1

Part - 2 : Pg 6

Last Part : Pg 12

Plzzz tell me howz it.

Waiting for ur precious comments.

See u soon.😊

Edited by Priyanka.saha - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb kr breakup and K Blame
on taani and even Rey in anger
said that too Taani.. Taarey Frd
lovely.. Taani left city waiting for
next Prt thanks for PM
TR_MN_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome
loved it
hope rey finds taani
thanx for pm
update soon
sailaja. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice concept and awsome update
meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey amazing concept
lovely start
taani left ...
waiting for next
update soon n pm me
take care
amridhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey dr. Awesome concept. I just loved it thoroughly. Hope rey bring taani back soon n realizes his feelings for her. Eagerly waiting for the next update. Please update soon n thanx for the pm dr.
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting concept...
Taani left without tell anyone...
Hope rey find her soon...
Update soonish...
Aarti_Taarey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing nd unique concept ...
Loved the first part ...
Hope Rey finds Taani soon nd realise his love for Taani...
Each nd every scene was nicely written ...
Thanx a lot for PM ...
Update soon ... waiting ... 😊
princess1926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Really nice start!
KR broke up and Rey blamed Taani!!
Taani left!! :(
Hope Rey realize his mistake soon..
Update asap
princess_tara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4