Mansi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
SwaRon OS I am still there

A girl was sitting on the floor in the verendah of her home,if someone has saw her in this condition she must be appearing like a lifeless soul...her eyes show full of pain she was suffereing,it seemed somebody has really crushed her heart in to pieces... although her eyes showed lots of pain yet their was not a single tear in it
aimlessely that girl walked in to her room and took a pen and a paper and started writing
Dear Swayam,

Hello...hows you???I am sure you must be fine...afterall there are lots of people to take care of you...hey one second do you even remember me???Its Sharon...hope you still remember a little bit of me...this is just a letter I thought to write to make you understand that If you were not wrong even i was not wrong...I know you wont be affected after reading this but I do want you to read this not because I want to prove that I am right but to prove I was not wrong,because I dont want you to feel that,you are really a part of my life even now also,there is not a single i dont remember you,you still hold the same place in my life,I know you must be questioning then why this breakup,that was because it was needed not for me but for you...I was burden on you,and I cant see my love in such a burden,i left you,but you could have stopped me...but you didnt that proved that you were not affected and if you were you were least affected

Dont think I am blaming you I am blaming myself that I gave you such an important place in my life that even your single actions hurt me to the core...i should have maintained that distance so that like you even I must have moved on but that was stupid of myself...i should have stopped myself at that time when i felt that I am not that important to you but still I let my feelings develop for you...it was just that I was not able to stop myself and now how much I try myself to stop those feelings or overcome it...I am just not able to..you always said that I am important to you but I know i was just your another girlfriend...as you boys say ek gai dusri aa jayegi..

I just want you to request that please never be in a half relationship like you were with me..after this I wont be able to trust anyone neither I will be able to give that place I gave you to anyother nor i will be able to trust anyone

Dont feel bad after reading this that because of you I am still there where you left me...Its because I never wanted to move on nor I am able to...

yours sharon
With that the girl folded the letter and kept it in the envelope...and again sat on the floor this time crying taking her heart out
Edited by Mansi98 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--RENU-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
beautifull os...
hope she will be fine soon...
I dnt knw her but I have read many os of her...
she is amazing writer...
plz tell her to do take care of herself...
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hope she is not serious..
Get well soon dear.

The os is really nice and emotional
Sharon is in pain..
Away from swayam..
Nicely written..
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hope U get Well soon...
U gotta be Well soon n Post the Amazing Works as u Always do ok...:)
Take Care :)
SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Get well soon...hope she is not too serious..
Coming to the OS, it was superb
Sharon's pain was beautifully described
Very nicely written :)
Keep writing!
...Shrisha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful os
loved it
hope you get well soon
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Emotional,touching os...sharons pain is clearly showed...thankyou for pasyung this...
Get well soon mansi...waiting for your new works
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing os well written sharons pain :( :( Get Well Soon:) :) :)
trisha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb OS!!
Get Well Soon Mansi...take care 😊
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely os
Emotional
Beautifully writing
Loved it