TaaRey FF :: Not What We Expected :: Discontinued. (Note on pg 27)

SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Prologue:

Mom...no ways...are you serious?!...urghhh...ok fine!

I groaned irritated after tossing my phone on the bed.

"What's up dude? Itna irritated kyun lag raha hai?" asked Swayam as he entered my room.

"Irritated nahin honga toh aur kya?! Dad ke koi dost ki beti Mumbai aa rahi hai for further studies aur who yahaan mere ghar pe rahengi. Mumbai mein hostels kam par gaye hai kya?!" I complained.

"Kab aa rahi hai woh?" asked Swayam curiously.

"Aaj! Kissi bhi waqt pe aa sakti hai" I spoke. "Mom ko bhi abhi batana tha? Pehle bataa dete toh intezaam kar leta uss ko yahaan se bhagane ka" I smirked.

Swayam nodded his head knowing the evil plans that would cook up in my head. Just a moment later, the doorbell rang.

"Lo, aa gayi Miss-I-Could-Not-Find-A-Hostel. Tu jaa door khol, I am not interested" I said as I jumped on the bed and shoved my face in a pillow.

I swiftly walked downstairs and opened the front door curious to see who this new housemate of Rey is. There stood a beautiful girl dressed in a simple navy blue churidar and a friendly smile adorned on her face. She seemed like a sweet and innocent girl .

"Hi, I'm Taani Shekhawat. You must be Reyansh" she introduced herself as she forwarded her hand.

I smiled and shook her hand. "Hi. Actually I'm Swayam, Swayam Shekhawat. Reyansh ka dost" I spoke. "Wow, tumhari surname bhi Shekhawat hai? I think hum dono ki achi banegi."

She laughed lightly at my comment.

I helped her with her bags and welcomed her into the house. There stood Mr Grumpy Singhania who was most definitely not ready to welcome Taani into the house.

"Rey, yeh hai Taani Shekhawat" I introduced her to Rey. Knowing my best friend, I knew he would not respond politely.

"Teri behen hai kya?!" he grunted in a half-funny, half-serious tone.

He stepped closer towards Taani and pointed his index finger at her. I closed my eyes tightly knowing what that poor soul would have to listen to.

"Listen Miss Shekhawat. Tum mujhse jitni dur rahongi utna tumhare liye behtar honga. Hum dono ek hi chhat ke neeche rehenge lekin iss ka matlab yeh nahin ke tum meri life mein interefere kar sakti ho. Understood?" he warned.

Judging by Taani's sweet nature, the next thing I expected was probably a small sob or an "ok" in a timid voice but what I heard from her mouth was completely unexpected.

"Oh hello! Mr I-Am-Too-Full-Of-Myself! Mujhe na koi shauk nahin hai tum jaise looser ke life main interfere karne ka! Main yahaan sirf tumhare parent ke insistence pe reh rahi hoon. Mujhe nahin pataa tha ke jitney ache tumhare parents hai, usse bhi bada khadoos unn ka beta hai!" she retorted.

I grinned toothily, earning a deadly glare from Rey. Yup. This girl was sweet but surely not innocent.

"Swayam. Please show me my room" she pleaded politely with the same smile she had when I first met her. I helped her with her luggage and directed her to the guest room.

Rey was still fixed in his position, probably cursing himself for not answering back to her.

Two swords in one house. This place was undoubtedly going to turn into a battlefield.

Edited by SaNa_sTaR - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Character Sketch:

Reyansh Singhania:
A very unpredictable person. One minute he will be moody as hell, the next minute he would be playing a prank on the new English lecturer. Captain of the St. Louis and D3 dance team. Best friend of Swayam Shekhawat and Sharon Rai Prakash. In a relationship with Sara Kapur since a month.

Taani Shekhawat:
A confident young girl and definitely not the 'damsel in distress' type. Be nice to her, then she will be double nice to you. Get on her nerves, then get ready to face her wrath. An amazing dancer but thinks of it more like a hobby rather than her passion.

Swayam Shekhawat:
The most and many times the only sensible person in the entire team. Admired for his caring nature. Best friend of Reyansh Singhania. In a relationship with his love Sharon Rai Prakash.

Note: Swayam and Taani are NOT related. They just share the same surname.

Sharon Rai Prakash:
The diva of St. Louis. May seem to be a spoilt brat at first, but very kind at heart. Best friend of Reyansh Singhania. In a relationship with her love Swayam. Shares a good bond with Sara Kapur but not really close to her.

Sara Kapur:
A very kind-hearted girl who is madly in love with Reyansh Singhania. Very happy that she is in a relationship with him though sometimes she feels that he is not serious about her. However, she always brushes those feelings off.

Edited by SaNa_sTaR - 9 years ago
SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
INDEX:

Prologue and CS- Above
Chapter 1: Page 8
Chapter 2: Page 14
Chapter 3: Page 21

SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Note:
Hello people! Exams finished so back with my bakwaas 😆. Really a random concept and I really don't know how this story is going to shape.
Please leave your feedback! I will update according to your response 😊.

Take care all <3 :)
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing concept continue soon n pm me plz
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsm concept and progule update soon..
sailaja. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsome concept and prologue i like this taani wow kya answer diya rey kho and polit with swayam but what is this yaar rey already in realationship ye kya twist hain but iam happy with taarey are in same house and all the best for new story lastly nice banner
Edited by R.sailaja - 9 years ago
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice concept
do continue
pm me
plz
Pearl_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting concept dear