swarontanha786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
UPDATEEE PLEASEEE!!!!! come on!!! pleaseee
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 13

Their hearts were in a turmoil, and he was confused how to take forward any steps he saw fit. Coming in to the room he saw Sharon in a deep gaze, her eyes watering tears. He put down the bags and walked over to her, just so he could reach and comfort her. His hands startled her as he placed them on her waist but she slowly accepted his touch and then both silently looked out the window.

"I love you Sharon, you know that." He spoke softly.

She didn't reply, because she truly didn't know that anymore if he did or not.

"I know what I have asked is so much from you, so much that you will have to give it all up, but that doesn't mean you can't get so much more over there with me. You can re-credit your career; work in international law if that pleases you? The sky is the limit Sharon, I won't ever dare stop you. But that is if you want me in your life? If you don't then I suppose our decision is clear, all this that we have overcome would be for nothing. Our history, our love, our pain, it will all be useless." He stared into her eyes by turning her face, and she had no choice but to latch onto his.

"I want to wake up every morning with you beside me, I want my day to start and end with your name, I want too many beautiful little children with you, I want your heart to be completely and solely mine. I want to make my life just yours. I know I am taking away your life here, but trust me Sharon I will devote my entire life to just you. Your every wish will always be my command."

And there he had said it, that magical line which used to crush her heart into a million pieces over, the line that made everything so beautiful in this world of there's. She just smashed her head on top of his chest and let her tears flow freely. There was no denying that this man wouldn't change heaven and earth for her if she demanded it, he just would. In that moment she had realised that he was right, what she wanted was what she could get actually anywhere, and anyhow. But Swayam was someone she couldn't get no matter how far she went searching. He was just that gem of person that she had underestimated time and time again. She could revamp her career, re-customises it to make sure all the hard work she put in didn't go to any waste, but he was that life partner that could make anything happen in her life with. He would be the pillar of support she desperately needed throughout all her bad times. And then she didn't want to make him wait any more.

"I love you Swayam. Just promise to love me everyday of your miserable life that I will make more special because I'll actually be in it." And he crushed her with his hug and pedantically started placing kisses on her forehead. He kept kissing it and kissing it until she looked up at him, then there was no distance stoping him from kissing her lips completely. It was slow and burning at first, then it went deeper by the second. He just carried her like a little angel and placed her on their bed. Treasuring her like a precious jewel he made her comfortable, remembering that she hadn't had that much to drink today. Her eyes gave her away, and he obliged with his own heart now not wanting to miss a beat. His hands started to remove the layers of clothing she adorned, while she began unbuttoning his shirt. Grasping onto him like oxygen she pulled him in and let her fingers loose themselves in his hair. And then his eyes once again were seeking permission before he allowed his love to consume him.

They felt they were making love for the first time in a long time. After years they had finally come to a mutual understanding, and a perfect future to look forward to. Swayam's hands went over Sharon's arms and her heart jumped in ecstasy. She had goose pimples over her body even though there was a sheen layer of sweat glistening. He wanted to stop, he felt she had had enough, but she wasn't going to let him go tonight. She wanted him so much more.

She was smashed onto his chest and fell fast asleep due to exhaustion, he on the other hand was smiling towards the ceiling. He saw her cling onto him like he was her everything, and for the first time Swayam was satisfied at how he made her feel. They were getting better, they were looking forward to the same future, and he knew they would make it and beat all the odds. Her eyes kept fluttering even during her sleep but his mere kiss on her forehead would calm her down. He stroked her hair knowing that tomorrow would be a new morning in their life. And with that he fell asleep.

Hey Guys so sorry for keeping you waiting! Just a note guys i will be off for the next 3 weeks, i am relocating and i have a few more occasions that will keep me busy! I know this is a filler chapter but we are nearing the end! I have 2 more chapters and a epilogue left. But don't fear when i update the last chapter i will upload a new story as well, also Swaron! And since this was my first fanfic it wasn't as well penned or planned, so i hope my next one will be so much better. Also i hope to uploading a one shot soon, just to give u guys hope for the three weeks! Love you all and please leave behind all your wonderful comments and views!

Edited by Lovestory55 - 8 years ago
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved.

^Unreserve^

So true. Sharon can make a career anywhere in this world but cannot find Swayam everywhere. And you need love always. The way Swayam assured her was really good to see. Finally after ages they are with each other without any baggage seeing a better future.

Their happiness is serene <3

Chitra :)
Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 8 years ago