Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I read all the 11 chapters in one go.
Man! What is this story! I feel like a jerk for not having read it continuously!
Your writing is so powerful. I mean its very strong!
I don't know how to explain correctly about what I feel about your writing.
I seriously don't even deserve to talk about it.
It's that amazing.
Well I'm intently glued for sure.
I'm waiting for the next update.
Neet you rock dude!
Loads of love,
Ana <3
Edited by --Ana-- - 9 years ago
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
read d 2 updates just now... dis ff is getting interesting... keep writing... update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting for update :D

Update soon if you can :)
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 12

Swayam knew Sharon too well, he knew her heart was shattering, and only he could control it. She was still fragile and a little too stubborn, what could he do though, seeing her after all those years only reconfirmed why he never wanted to leaver her again. He couldn't at any cost, he lost so much before with her, he just couldn't afford it anymore.

Seating Sharon in their cottage, he left to get their bags from the car. His mind still worried, but Sharon's mind was somewhere else completely.

Sharon knew falling in love with Swayam was probably the most natural thing she had done, it took the least amount of effort, and it was the most special experience that no one else could ever recreate, no matter how much she tried. She was just madly in love with him, and in that love she had hurt him beyond repair, and also gotten hurt herself. She couldn't blame him for getting hurt though that was all on her, but she made her decisions to live with it no matter what. But now she was put at another weird edge in life, another sacrifice, but the question was would she make this one? Or completely kill it like the last one and act for herself.

5 years ago.

Sharon was on her way back to the dorm from her final exam, her eyes exhausted and body tired with fatigue. She waned some sleep badly; opening her door with her keys she went inside only to see Swayam sitting on her bed.

His eyes bloodshot, face hard and almost full of sorrow, Sharon was immedialtey worried and knew something bad had happened.

"Hey are you alright? Is everyone okay back home?" Her first concern was their family back in India.

He was quiet, but lifted his face properly to look her in the eyes.

He couldn't say much, not after the paper he found in her dorm room. Swayam initially thought it would be a good surprise to wait for Sharon, and for her to see him waiting for as she came back from her long exam.

But the credit card statement he found, just randomly lying in her bedroom completely changed his world. It clearly had stated that she paid a significant amount to an abortion clinic, and the only thing that could possibly save that situation was that either she was helping a friend, or the numbers magically appeared.

He gave her the piece of paper, and just said "explain."

Sharon gasped at first; not knowing where he picked up the statement in the first place, but her silence was setting alarms of in Swayam's mind. He was crumbling by the second at the thought of what she could have done.

"Please tell me that you didn't do this? Please tell me it was for someone else?"

She stayed quiet, her eyes starting to well up, knowing well that the situation was going to go completely out of control.

By this time Swayam's anger started to bubble like a volcano, he grabbed Sharon by the shoulders and just shook her till she started stuttering. "EXPLAIN THIS TO ME NOW!"

She was already broken, her eyes pouring out tears, her heart collapsing at seeing the large amount of disappointment Swayam carried in his eyes.

Yet words could not seem to go out of her mouth, even if she wanted to move it and say something, she just couldn't.

"Please tell me Sharon that you didn't have an abortion, please tell me that you didn't kill our child. Please just say something GOD DAMIT."

Sharon within that moment knew she had to say something, she made a decision, she had to live with it, being scared was no use to anyone anymore.

"I did have an abortion, I found out I was a few weeks pregnant, and you know I am still in my final year, and my career..."

He didn't wait for her to finish with anymore nonsense, and just slapped her hard on her cheek. He could swear that the slap had echoed in the room.

A deathly silence awaited them for long, and then Sharon lost her mind with anger.

"How dare you? HOW DARE YOU HIT ME? WHO THE F#CK GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO HIT ME."

Swayam stood there astound that she even had the audacity to retaliate, " you just decided to kill my baby, and you're asking me why I slapped you? What the hell is wrong with you?"

Sharon at this point was in no mood for a silent and pleasant discussion, she had had absolutely enough, "you listen to me, this is my body and what I choose to do with it is up to me. No body gave you that right. If this means it's going to cost me our relationship then so be it. Nobody is going to look out for me except myself, and you need to get that straight into your head Swayam. Get the fu*ck out of my room."

As if anything more she could have said stung him any more, he was just numb. She had ended his life long love within a matter of minutes. From the women who he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, he couldn't even dare look at her face anymore. She disgusted him.

Present day

Sharon had hot tears dropping down her face as she remembered that day in her life, she knew he wasn't at fault, but she also knew neither was she. And this was the same scenario again. He always knew he had to go back to India, and she knew it too. But was she willing to let everything go that she had worked so hard for? Could she not get all of this there? Could she not make a sacrifice for him this time?

Guys so sorry for the delay, and i know this chapter is small, but i have a few things going on so don't worry i will make sure the story will keep you hooked!

Edited by Lovestory55 - 8 years ago
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh Common u gotta update asap...I can't wait to know more..it sure is gripping...Do Update ASAP!!!
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Me.

^Unreserve^

Evil!Evil!Evil!

You pushed it again for the next update :'( This is so BAD! I want to know how this problem is going to get solved! I dont want Sharon to give up her job but I dont want her to hurt Swayam too. I have no idea how this mess will be sorted.

The way Swayam got to know about the abortion was hurtful. So hurtful for him. And the way their relationship ended was bitter. And I dont want that to happen again!

Chitra :)
Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 9 years ago
gofi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The update was amazing
Though a bit short
But both their point of views were shown beautifully
Your upadte has kept me on edge
Want to know eagerly how this whole problm is soughted
Update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
vrushan_deeksha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was nice update

continue soon
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tat was really a nice update
Its going gr8
Now update soon
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It has kept me gripped what to say more.
Update soon.