Awsome update dear😊
It is absolutely worth the wait
A weekend in a resort!!
Eagerly waiting for their talk and also some romance😳
Plz this time update soon
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh, you finally updated😃. It was a nice update. Loved how KriSha spent their time together & Swayam's suggestion of opening about stuffs. Hope it doesn't bring any issue
Thanks for the pm. Update soon.
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update..

Lovely sis bonding..

Swayam planned a weekend..
Nice

Loved it
Update soon
Thanks 4 d pm
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey a jus read all chaps its a fresh story on swaron and was quite interesting on dem
Lykd d positive turn in d story
D new bond tat dey had got is nice
Update soon
pri98.arora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice story... 👍🏼
update soon
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 11

Sitting amongst vineyard, enjoying good quality wine and the perfect delicacies that their kitchen had to offer seemed like the perfect romantic getaway. But that's not what Swayam had planned. He wanted more honestly, more discussion and more openness between the two of them.

They silently ate, but then he asked her to come along for a walk through the vineyards.

The air slightly chilly but the sky a perfect shade of pink and dark blue.

There was still a silence within them, it didn't change for while even though they kept walking, and partly aimlessly into more vines. Finally he turned towards her and smiled a little, "I feel I am still putting allot of expectations on you and I know you're still not ready for them."

She frowned, "When did I say that."

Swayam continued, "You didn't have to, I saw it myself."

He paused and then continued again, "Sharon there is something I need to state now in our relationship because I am afraid of you're reaction."

She didn't let him finish, "I have always said this, you're allowed to bring it up if you're still hurt. I am never going to stop you from that, and more over I have made my peace with it too. You're afraid that you're forcing me into this marriage with you and being extremely clear that you want us to start a family. I am nervous for sure but I am ready Swayam, I don't know why you're questioning it today."

Her eyes twinkled at the thought.

He quickly sealed her lips with his own, "Thankyou for saying that, you have no idea how much that means to me, but I had to say something else Sharon."

Now she was completely confused, "Umm.. ok, what did you have to say."

He took a deep breath; "You know I'm my family's only son, right?"

She chuckled, "yeah you idiot."

He still continued on, " No, I mean you know that I have my own responsibilities towards my parents. I mean it was always expected from my dad that eventually I would come back and take over the family business once I'm ready. It's pretty much the only reason he sent me here. He always knew I had to come back."

Sharon's throat became dry, now they were discussing something she hoped they wouldn't for years to come. Silently even she knew that he would have to do this, there was no other way to handle the situation, but she never wanted to accept it. The scenario for her and her family was simple, she knew she wanted to come to America, and her sister was firm about staying in India and continuing their own family business. But she herself never wanted to move back, her life and her career were here now. Especially when she had worked so hard to achieve it.

"I know this is coming as a shock to you, and I know you're about to loose it at me. But I honestly have to be blunt with you, being with me would be mean moving back to India." She just looked away but didn't move.

This was allot to processes and much more than any usual conversation.

She stayed silent and he knew her heart was sinking in worry because she actually didn't know what to do or say. She was angry for sure, and more over she felt like she was in the exact same position again with Swayam. The same position where she had to either choose her life or either his happiness and success. Her happiness seemed to have gotten lost once again.

Her eyes were brimming and she was genuinely speechless, marrying him, starting a family were all a part of the plan regardless of anything or anybody. They were just made so much more perfect that she could have both with Swayam, but moving permanently to India was never a part of the plan. She had great memories back there, but now she created a future right here in NY, how many got that opportunity? Here she was self-made woman, back home she was Gautum Rai-Parkash's daughter. Did Swayam just think he could overtake Sharon's identity all over again after she had personally crafted it?

Sharon's mind was going to explode, and she took her first footstep away from him. This is where she simply wanted to run for her car and get out of there. As soon as she made a few successfully fast paced steps, Swayam yanked her back to his chest forcefully so she could get the message loud and clear that there was no running away from this. Its why he got her here, a place isolated enough that she had no escape so they could properly deal with how they wanted to shape their future. He knew Sharon's reaction well enough, and it hadn't changed much from his mind. She was just as irrational and impulsive as he always knew.

"Leave me Swayam, I need to leave." She breathed heavily as she tried to free herself from his grip.

"No way Sharon, not this time, the whole point of this was thatt we talk it out and try and meet each other half way." Swayam tried his best to reason with her.

"Half way? Whats half way in this? Are you're trying to say that me being MRS SWAYAM SHIKHAWAT FOR THE REST OF MY FU*KING EXISTANCE IS MEETING YOU HALF WAY , THEN I'm SORRY IT ISN"T."

He started to loose his own anger, "Sharon watch it!

"I know this is allot to take in but I am going to here you out and so WE can work out a way that both of us can be happy."

He paused out of breath, but his grip only became stronger as he pulled her in even closer to his face, "I am not letting go of you, and I definitely won't let you leave me, so Miss Rai-Parkash, and would be Mrs Shikawat don't get your knickers in a twist and accept it that we will sort this out one way or the other."

She couldn't bare it and gave in crashed her head on his shoulder, sobbing she had already fought over so much with him that she didn't need another reason to fight with him. They had already way too many. He engulfed her in his arms and let her tears fall, he knew she would have a huge identify crisis with this whole thing, but he knew it was justifiable, after all he knew how dedicated she was all through-out law school. But he also knew he was helpless; there was no other way out because his family needed him, and he simply needed her.

Just as they stood there in each other's embrace Swayam's mobile rang, Sharon didn't care and simply clung to him, Swayam on the other hand picked up the phone to realise that it was Rey calling.

"Hey Rey I'm a bit busy right now, I'll call you very soon."

Rey on the other hand knew why he was busy as well, Sharon was also his best friend but over the years he had to very carefully split his friendship up because he couldn't afford to loose either of them. Unlike Kriya, Rey knew exactly why they broke up, Swayam in his drunken state made phone calls and even trips to India where he ended up pouring his heart and anger out. Rey was the only sense of support Swayam had over the years, but he made sure never to be different towards Sharon either. He knew that he was very much one Swayam's side, and had if he had been in that situation he would have reacted just as violently and probably similarly. But Kriya at the time was his girlfriend too, and Sharon was his childhood best friend, he couldn't afford impartiality.

Rey simply said, "Don't worry dude call me when ever you have time, and both of you take care."

He cut the call and Swayam put his mobile back into his pocket.

"It's getting dark Sharon, lets go inside."

Just like her fragile heart, Swayam slowly pulled Sharon in towards their suite.

Edited by Lovestory55 - 8 years ago
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Uh-huh. So this is what he wanted to talk about. Totally unexpected. Enjoyed the update. Nicely penned.
Thanks for the pm
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update
bt i guess i hve to read it from start
thank u for d pm
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A nice update.hope they get married.thanks for pm. 😆