Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
yeh update kab hoga??? Waiting Eagerly :)
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its been 2 months :( when will you update?
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
First of all an incredible apology for such a huge delay, I am so so sorry, life has been busy and i have been seriously ill. But i am hopping to update in a few seconds so hopefully u like it!
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 10

Lying on that couch Swayam and Sharon both fell into a deep slumber, their arms were the right amount of comfort they both badly needed. Feeling warmth and presence after so many years felt so surreal, yet their past was still not close to disappearing.

Thankfully they got up before Kriya was awake, Swayam bid his goodbye and promised to be back soon, but he knew that this was Kriya and Sharon's weekend. Kriya in the morning left no opportunity to tease the hell out of Sharon, she was happy that her sister was happy. It was a rare moment that they could actually celebrate.

"Didi what's the plan for today?" Kriya asked sipping her coffee.

"I don't know, you have anything that you want to do?" Sharon was busy making breakfast.

Kriya smirked, "well we can go lingerie shopping? Its not long since you be flying off to India to finally marrying prince charming, you need something impress worthy for him obviously!"

Sharon turned red, "Just shut up!"

Kriya didn't let go, "Oh please like you haven't though about it!"

Nodding her head in defeat Sharon reluctantly said yes, she did need to go shopping for lingerie.

While Kriya smiled in victory, "Yeah!!! Get ready SISTA we have shopping to do!"

Walking and shopping in New York had a feel of its own, it could never be matched by any place on earth. It was watching life in action in every possible direction. Kriya had meant what she said, dragging Sharon into Victoria's secret she began picking out pieces for Sharon to see and try. Sharon on the other hand was still flushing red like a tomato. She knew that this was an important part of the wedding, but to be opening picking lingerie pieces with your sister was an experience entirely something else, not that it was wrong but still a little embarrassing for someone as shy as Sharon.

"Sharon look at this, this is what you need for the wedding night!" Sharon looked at the piece that Kriya pushed towards her, it was white semi-corset bra with matching lace panties. Not only that but there was a garter to match the whole set. She stood there almost in awe, because the set was actually quite beautiful, it had sweetness about it, which was perfect for the wedding. Sharon knew trying it on was a waste of time because it was something she really liked. Kriya though didn't stop there, she mocked Sharon with some dominatrix outfits, which they both had a good laugh about. But they shopped for more pieces and sets. Sharon selected a black lace one as well, matching with stockings and suspenders. They were giggling like teens, but also embracing it as well.

After hours of shopping they both sat down to have lunch at peaceful caf. Its was as if exhaustion had finally kicked in, and now it was time to replenish themselves. Italian their favourite was on the menu and they ordered away. Then Sharon struck up the conversation she had wanted to for a while, "Kriya what happened with Rey?"

Kriya looked up, "He didn't want to marry me."

Sharon was shocked, she knew Rey so well in fact all four them were the best of friends. Rey was the same age as Swayam, they weren't blood brothers but that never separated them. Even after her ugly breakup with Sharon Rey never picked sides, he silently supported both of them and respected their decision to stay apart.

"Why did he say no?"

"I suppose I will never know, he had no answer."

Sharon shocked again, "What ? How could that be possible?"

"Believe me Sharon I trusted him so much, he clearly didn't care at all. Atleast he ended it with dignity, I am heart broken but I can't be with a man who doesn't love me."

"Do you still love him Kriya, be honest?"

Kriya got teary, "offcourse I do but does it even matter anymore?"

"Offcourse it does! You're hurting and he is responsible for it."

Kriya brushed it off, "it doesn't matter just forget it Sharon, he didn't give a fu*k by the looks of it. I am wasting my time trying to re-analyse this relationship and honestly mum and dad say they have found someone suitable for me."

Sharon was just shocked, "You're getting arranged marriage? Have you even met the guy?"

Kriya nodded a no, "Don't worry you guys get married first I'm sure I'll see him before your wedding and we can set a date after your, I don't care anymore didi. I have to move on because I have wasted too much time running after him."

Sharon had no words, she was upset that this was scenario and there was no fixing it anymore.

The next few days went by amazingly calm, the girls decided to have spa trips and many shopping adventure to calm their nerves, take out anger, and release built up stress. Though on the Friday somebody special came to pick Sharon up from work.

There stood Swayam in his crisp suit and loosened tie, waiting to engulf Sharon in his arms. He hated that he got to see her so little when they got busy working; he just wished they were married already. Just 2 more weeks and they would fly off.

"You're coming with me tonight and don't worry Kriya knows you're with me."

She frowned, "You know I can't leave her alone, I hate it."

He reassured her, "Don't worry she is off today exploring the city on her own, and practically forced me to take you out today, you won't even listen to her now?"

Sharon frowned but smiled as well, Kriya knew she hadn't seen Swayam in a while.

"So where are you taking me Mr Shekawat?" Sharon dreamily and cheekily asked.

"Lets say I have an evening planned out for you Miss Sharon Ra-Parkash, but I need your keys first?"

She laughed and handed them over; as chivalrous as ever he opened the door for her to sit first and then got behind the wheel.

"By the way how did you get here?" She asked.

"Got a taxi from home, thought we could take your car for a spin, or maybe I just wanted to get a taste of this baby myself."

She rolled her eyes at how much guy at time he could be, "its technically yours so why have a excuse to drive it."

"I don't know about the car, but you're definitely mine."

He smirked and she laughed back at him.

They kept driving and bantering for an hour until they were outside the city and driving into special vineyards. A beautiful sunset greeted them as he got out to get her out of the car, that's when she realised it was some sort of a special resort, "I thought a weekend trip would do us justice?"

He kept looking at her to see her reaction; "I don't have my clothes with me." She frowned.

He laughed "Kriya packed a weekend bag for you, now lets go have dinner I'm sure you're hungry. I'll get our bags after."

Candle light tables, with a beautiful back drop of an orange sky, and the most amazing wine, it was as heavenly as it could get.

"You really know how to impress a girl don't you," he looked into her eyes.

"I know how to impress you so that's all that matters I say."

"I know you're curious as to why we are here, this isn't just any romantic get away for us."

She looked into his soft brown eyes, "then what is it about?"

He took a deep breath and his heart started to race faster, "I think this is our opportunity to have the so many pending discussions we have put to rest. It's just that we will get married soon and I think we need to shed off so much baggage, we need to begin somewhere I guess."

She smiled on her face but her heart constricted, this was going to be a long weekend.

Edited by Lovestory55 - 8 years ago
...Shrisha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved reading it
update soon
thanks for the pm
--RENU-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
finaly updated 🥳

res 😳
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
FINALLY!!!
God the Wait!!!
U gonna update soon plz...This is too good yar...can't wait to read more n More :)
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You write really well
Update soon ..😊
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey nice update.update soon next part
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved.

^Unreserve^

Hey! This was such a feel good chapter. I really like Kria in your ff, she holds a kind of innocence which is so adorable :) Her bond with Sharon and Swayam both is lovable :)

Sharon and Kria in this update. Oh My God! Kria jas got some brains and thanks to her this became such an adorale update. I feel she is more in Swayam's tea :P Doing all the stuff which can make her brother-in-law happy 😆

Swayam and Sharon on a weekend trip. I am excited not just because they are going to talk properly but also because of lots of other things that can happen there;)

Chitra :)
Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 9 years ago