Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Fab update...
really loved it...
in the last part i loved swayam more...and in this i loved sharon more...
really loved it...
update fast :)

Keechu :)
gofi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just read the whole story in one go
Nd its super duper amazing
I am loving this swayam nd sharon who are behaving like adults
Listening to each other nd soughting out issues
Nd ya the best part is u give long updates in superfast time
Nd i really want to know what happens next
So plzz update soon😊
VruShan_FanGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsum i hd nt expected so much in dis upd bt u gv me shock 😊

i luved it yr understanding was best yr after yrs away n suddenly care ...n ni doubt kuch b ho sakta h na akhir SWARON h na i lyk bckgrng song(bcz its my favr) convo was nyc all over pura upd was amazing πŸ˜ƒ

whn swayam swayam thkng abt to make love or nt tht tym i remembered SwaRon scene whn sharon was full in mode of meneka n i was laughing bcz i was remembering swaron scene bt as swayam is dr so 1st Sharon's comfort dn all thgs
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update!
Loved the convo between swaron.
Finally they are trying move from their past.
I liked how swayam is maturely taking steps to mend their relationship.
Update soon.
Thanks
sbhanot65 thumbnail
Awesome update...I really like d way u write...
Love d pace of d story
Swayam loves Sharon alot...
All in all loved dis ff
Update soon
siri456 thumbnail
brilliant writing... read all the chapters in one go...eagerly waiting for next update...😊
loved ur long updates a lot😊 loved their convo it was awesome πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by siri456 - 9 years ago
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You have given whole new definition to love with this FF
I love how to write their conversation so clear so perfect from word to word leaving nothing hidden :')
this was the best update
finally they are expressing their love through actions, words are may be too less to express that
hats off to your writingπŸ‘
keep writing
and update soon πŸ˜ƒ
sbhanot65 thumbnail
M dying to read ur update..
Plz update fast
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Guys so so SORRY! I AM UPDATING NOW!
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 9

Deep into the night after hours of finally reuniting at many emotional levels, but all the physical levels Swayam rolled off Sharon to crash his head on the pillow. Was he amazed by what had just happened; absolutely. Did every kiss make up for their f**ked up past; no, and that was okay because they were headed in a better place. It made him happier was that there was a chance at getting so much more than this. He knew that there was a larger chance at a brighter future between them now. Trying to even their breathing and constant panting, Swayam finally uttered his first clear words of their moment, "That was fu*king amazing." Sharon smiled out as well and then turned her head to face him, "I know right, just like wine some things get better with age." She turned her head to look back up again with glee, while Swayam placed himself on top of her again, "I don't know if that's a dig at my age or a compliment to my ability."

She grabbed his neck and pulled him in for a quick kiss, "hey I'm complimenting your age and your ability. It's the highest compliment of all."

Swayam laughed and swung Sharon so she was lying on him instead, easily using his chest as a pillow she laid comfortably.

Swayam spoke, "all these years when we were apart did you think about getting married?"

Sharon looked at him while he looked up to the ceiling, "to you, no!" He laughed, "but I did think about it, though no one I met came remotely close to it. The relationships I was in were good, but 1 out of the three only one had the potential of marriage, and things didn't really work out between us."

Uneasiness came into Swayam as Sharon talked about her past, his grasp on Sharon became significantly stronger, and she felt it. "How come things didn't work out."

Sharon looked down and traced her fingers on his chest; "he could sense I didn't completely love him. And that's where I want to drop this topic."

He looked back down at her and didn't push the topic further, "are you thirsty, should I get you water?" Just then he noticed a mark on her arm, it was faded but it was obvious that something had happened there.

"What happened here he asked?"

Her expressions changed, but she didn't hide it though.

"It's a contraceptive implant, the surgical incision."

He stared back at her and then slowly rubbed over it.

There was silence that he understood, she was just being careful so she didn't get put in the same situation.

He asked again, "Are you sure you don't want water?"

She pushed herself a little higher; "I'm absolutely fine," kissing him she laid back down. "Can we get some sleep please, I don't even want to look at the clock right now." Giggling she closed her eyes, Swayam kissed her forehead lightly, and comfortably drifted off to a sweet slumber after a much awaited era.

Waking up Sharon couldn't help but be a bit disappointed, the sun rays drenched the room completely, as well as the empty spot next to her. Clenching the sheets at first Sharon saw her lingerie on the floor, smiling and blushing simultaneously. Picking it up she dressed herself and noticed that Swayam had left his shirt on the bed with a note.

It looked much better on you the last time I saw it

She smirked as she read it and then put on the shirt. Walking out she noticed Swayam as usual sipping his coffee and reading the newspaper, until his eyes laid upon her.

"I knew that shirt was meant for you."

She laughed, "what's the time?"

"12" he said casually.

Her eyes widened, "don't worry I called your work place and said you were sick and couldn't come in today. Nothing to worry sweetheart."

She closed them in relief, "I've never done this."

He pulled her hand to make her sit on his lap, "what me? or lied at work?"

She playfully answered, "you I've done! Lying at work that's new for me."

They were quiet for a while as she lay in his arms on the couch.

He brought his hand to engulf her waist, "last night was amazing."

She smiled with a little blush, "It was, and I definitely don't regret it."

Swayam remembered his opposite assumption last night.

"I should definitely be heading back home now, I will have tones of work left over if I don't." Sharon tried getting up, but failed as Swayam pulled her back down.

"Today I need to say something to you Sharon,"

She waited and he stuttered but got his grasp right to say what he had wanted for a long time. "I want the baby because I want you Sharon, not because I want to punish you."

His voice stopped as the words had finally came out, Sharon's heart missed a beat and then her eyes glistened. She let the tears fall and didn't care how many there were, and then she simply threw her arms around Swayam to hug him like she used too, and had found everything she wanted. She had to say the words now, she had to say them because she meant them right now in this very moment, "I love you Swayam, I always have." He smiled in victory, he had accomplished what he had set out to do, win her all over again, and he realised that with the right words it was possible. His arms at that moment didn't want to move and ever let her leave him again.

She finally got back home that evening, even though a large part of her wanted to stay with him. Getting back home she realised something weird, the light of her guest bedroom was turned on. She never thought she even went in that room let alone turn the light on before leaving. Getting a closer look she walked forward only to see her sister unpacking her bag and then screaming at the sight of seeing Sharon.

"AHHH, I missed you so much!" she screamed in excitement.

Sharon was simply dumbstruck she for a moment had thought some intruder had gotten into her apartment, finally sighing in relief and excitement when her sister appeared.

"I missed you too Kriya! Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

She laughed, "well the best thing about having a key to your sister's apartment is that you can give her a surprise when ever you want. Though I thought Swayam might crack it and tell you!"

Sharon was lost , "wait he knew that you were coming?"

"Yeah I told him last night once I landed that I was just headed to surprise you. He told me that you were with him so I assumed you would stay the night with him, and that would leave me a window of opportunity to get into your apartment!"

Sharon laughed, "I can't believe it, he didn't even hint it that you were coming!"

Kriya raised her eyebrows, "well my dear sister he was clearly busy with other things."

Sharon couldn't believe but she was blushing, and that gave Kriya even more leverage to tease her more.

"Oh just stop it Kriya."

"Grow up Sharon, I have known about the two of you for such a long time, I couldn't believe that you broke up with him and then didn't speak to him for 5 years! That must be some kind of love that you decided to jump right back on marriage wagon straight after getting back together, btw thanks for informing me? I had to find out from Swayam that you had said yes to him! Seriously so disappointed Sharon! I should have heard this from you, you're the closest person in my life! LIKE YOU ARE MY ACTUAL SECOND HALF"

Sharon felt so bad and guilty but it wasn't in her control, Kriya had no idea what the actual circumstances even were, and under what pressure had Sharon said yes. None of it was ideal to tell Kriya.

"How bout I make some much needed coffee and we talk about this over that?" Kriya agreed, and Sharon got busy with the coffee.

They both sat drinking from their mugs on the plush carpet, Kriya didn't waste anytime, "we don't have enough time for shopping so all your outfits have been ordered and I though we could shop for lingerie."

Sharon just stared back at her, "what do you mean they have been ordered? How could you do that without even asking me? I mean I am the one getting married?"

Kriya raised her eyebrows again, "didi where the hell are you these days, last time on the phone you told mumma to tell me to take care of everything! I did just as she told me! Plus you don't actually believe with the time left now that you would even get anything custom made!"

Suddenly it hit Sharon that she indeed had told her mumma, all in anger because she hated the idea of the wedding. Now she had no choice but to go by it!

"What it's only hitting you now? Seriously what have you been doing, there was a time all I ever heard from you was call back later, in the middle of work', you're seriously going to have to prioritise after you get married!"

"I know," Sharon replied quietly.

"I ordered Manish Malhotra for the wedding, it's a navy blue lehnga and a Sabyasachi Sari for the reseptions. I ordered a few extra pieces from Manish for the mehndi and other functions so you can pick your favorite, I hope that doesn't sound so bad?"

Sharon sighed in relief at least Kriya knew the designers she liked, "I guess not, it could have been worse."

"Have you made honeymoon plans yet? Or are we already celebrating?"

Sharon blushed again, "what's gotten into you?"

Kriya laughed, "You're such a teenager! You're clearly enjoying the sex then aren't you! I have had a dry spell for too long."

They both burst laughing, it had been a long time since the sisters could just sit and joke around with each other; just be the best of friends.

Sharon smiled, "Please knowing you, you will actually make him wait it out."

Kriya smiled sadly, "Me and Ray aren't together anymore didi."

Sharon frowned, "What happened?"

Kriya got teary, "He is unsure of what he wants, more specifically who he wants. Can we please talk about something else, this is so depressing."

Few days had gone by and Sharon was working like a machine back at work. Though what pissed her off was that Swayam hadn't called. It was more annoying than anything, but to her it was like a game at this point, who would pick the phone up first and admit that they missed each other. That relationship frustration about who is weaker, who needs the other more. It was a challenge. Kriya after work had kept Sharon busy with lingerie shopping, for some odd reason now Sharon didn't mind at all; in fact she was even enjoying herself. They made other wedding arrangements, officially applied for her leave and then even enjoyed driving in her new car. Though Swayam's call was still bugging her, why hadn't he just called?

Driving back home that night she wanted to get take-out, so Kriya could be spared cooking for one night, even though she loved it. But calling Kriya to ask what she wanted in return all she got in reply was, "just come home dinner is taken care off". Once again leaving Sharon no choice in the matter as she headed home. Reaching her apartment she sensed a difference from the door, she heard music and laughter, entering in she saw Kriya and Swayam happily chatting away at the kitchen counter while he was busy cooking.

Sharon just smiled in awe, this was going to be her family, or it already was.

Swayam saw her come in, he noticed that she looked drained out and tired, but she was smiling at his presence for the first time and that made his heart swell. He smiled in return while Kriya went straight to orders.

"Okay since you have eyes you can see that dinner is being made by none other than my soon to be brother in-law, while you should clearly go shower and join us when you look more presentable."

Swayam just laughed and Sharon stared her down, "more presentable Kriya, I'll show you presentable." Sharon chucked her car-keys aiming straight at Kriya's head. Kriya ducking just in time and Swayam took over to calm them down.

"Ok you shut up," pointing at Kriya, "and you look gorgeous but very dead, so liven up a bit."

Sharon just laughed, "still not smooth Swayam, its still an insult by comparing me to a corpse." She headed to her bedroom to shower off her exhausting day.

Coming back she had a white casual dress draped on, while Swayam and Kriya were busy setting up the table. The two really got along really well and then Sharon realised that Swayam could have never married Kriya, he loved her like a sister and had things reached that level they would have been dam awkward. During all this Swayam saw Sharon in all her innocence and white purity while she came towards the dinning table to be seated.

Popping down the dinning table chairs she looked up to see Swayam who was seated opposite her, while Kriya was sitting to her right.

Kriya was quick to bat off, "the two of you love birds have to keep your eyes on the food and not on each other."

Swayam smirked and picked up his wine glass, "I have my eyes on my meal Kriya, I wonder where you're staring."

"oh Shut up!" She smirked in a reply.

Swayam lifted Sharon's glass and started pouring her wine, she politely accepted.

Then he spoke, "you're awfully quite tonight."

She replied, "Tired at first but now completely surprised to see the both of you here, the apartment's never felt this lively before."

He was then concerned, "everything ok at work?"

"yeah, yeah don't worry. Just allot to do before I take my leave."

Then Kriya interjected, "takes me to the next part of the problem, where is your honeymoon in all this? You took a week off after the wedding right?"

Swayam was quick to answer, "don't worry about that, its my problem and I have it all sorted it out."

Sharon just stared, she had taken the week off, but she thought they could use it to get used to life living together after getting married, clearly Swayam had made plans already.

They all enjoyed their meal from there on as well as the conversation they had that evening. Each other's company and more importantly their love for each other was what shocked and suprised her.

Kriya then headed off to bed, "you two kids be nice and keep it PG rated, while I try and sleep." They all laughed and she wished them goodnight.

Swayam took some more wine over to the couch and guided Sharon over to it. Crashing down first and then dragging Sharon to sit with her back against his chest they snuggled up. Sitting in absolute silence first and then finally Sharon spoke up.

"You know I was waiting for you to call."

And he smirked behind her back, "and I was waiting for yours." She elbowed him in the chest, and he fake ouched in return.

"Seriously Swayam I was."

He grabbed her by the waist, "I rocked up at your place, that's so much better."

She persisted, "Still! I waited!"

He then went close to her ear, pressing up against her back to the point where she could sense his heartbeat. "I am completely and hopelessly in love with you Sharon, whether I call or not, you're all that goes through my mind."

She turned her head to kiss him as he finished that sentence, slowly and burningly their kiss heated up. She pulled back to whisper, "I've waited all night to do that." He brought forward his forehead to rest it on hers. "So have I." He replied.

Edited by Lovestory55 - 8 years ago