meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello people...
See I am again back with my new KR OS. After this I'll be on a long break from writing business. Okay so this OS is dedicated to many people. Firstly to my two sissies for their b'day i.e. Rupanshi and Anushree. Then to my another sis, Simran. Happy b'day to you too in very advance. Then again to my another sis, Athi my Shakirururi... And to Alisha, coz of her I have posted this.
Edited by --megs_arsha-- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Our night

Kria- she is no more. Rey... She is dead. She is no more(crying badly).

Rey- kria. Shusshhh... Don't cry.

Kria- rey she died. I am all alone. And I will be alone.

Rey- no kria. Don't say that. You are not alone. You can never be alone. Everyone is there, your friends, everyone.

Kria- no rey. There is no one. No one with whom I can share my problems. No one is there who will understand my pain without me saying it. It was only her who knew me. Who was with me(breaks into fits of sobs).

By seeing her condition in this condition rey was feeling really helpless. He was not getting what he should? What should he reason to calm her.

Rey- kria please, please don't cry. I am here na, just by your side. I'll be with you forever.

On hearing these words from his mouth kria instantly look up into his eyes and keeps on staring him. He too keeps on looking in her eyes as if it was the only thing visible to him in this whole place.

Kria- rey you will always remain with me... Always???(still staring in his eyes)

Rey- yes kria... always.

Again some unknown silence prevails. Both intently staring in each other's eyes. Slowly slowly moving closer, more closer, the distance between their face, their lips was decreasing. One centimeter was the only distance left between their lips. As they were coming closer and closer they both closed their eyes and soon their lips met each other. In starting the kiss was smooth but as soon the kiss got deepened their emotions too started to come out. They both held out each other firmly. Holding tight they were kissing each other, moaning at times in between but busy kissing. While they were busy exploring each other's mouth, destiny played its game and it started raining, making the atmosphere more beautiful and romantic. They broke their kiss due to rain. Both for feeling shy. They didn't knew how to start the conversation. But as the rain got heavy rey spoke.

Rey- kria its raining. We should leave and find some shelter for us before it gets more heavy.

Kria couldn't say much because of shyness then.

Kria- hmm... we should leave.

Rey- let's go!

After walking quite a distance for few minutes they found a hut like house across some bushes. They went near to that hut and knocked the door several time. On finding no response they pushed the door n found the door opened as they moved in they discovered the house was empty too. The house was small. It had only one room which was divided into two parts with the help of curtain. They lid a small camp fire in the middle of the room and were trying to warm themselves. Kria was constantly shivering due to cold weather. Rey asked her.

Rey- are you okay kria??

Kria didn't say anything but just moved her head indicating yes signal. But rey knew she wasn't fine so he stood up and searched for some clothes. He found a red saari and blouse in the corner of the room. He called kria there and asked her to change while he waits for her on the other side of curtain and moved out from there. Kria changed her clothes but was not coming out. After 15 minutes rey called her name to check whether she is fine or not.

Rey- kria... kria...

Are you okay?? Any problem??

No replies yet. He called her name again.

rey- are you okay?? Do you want me to come in??

kria- nooo... you don't come in I am coming out.

Came an instant reply from her. After 5 minutes, with lot of difficulty she came out. She was walking very slowly. Rey saw her shadow on the ground and instantly turned around to see her. As soon as he saw her he skipped his breathe. He checked her out from top to bottom then bottom to top. He was mesmerized by her beauty. To him she was looking nothing less than a fairy dressed in red saari. On the other hand kria was feeling hell nervous under his constant gaze. She was feeling awkward. She felt more nervous when she saw rey standing up and coming to her. She became restless, started breathing heavily as he came closer. In few seconds he was standing close to her, very close, that much close that his hot breathe was hitting her face and her breathe was hitting his chest making him go more ga ga on her.

[A/N- for better imagination hear Be intehaan song from Race2]

Kria instantly hgged him as he came more closer to her n murmured these lines in his ears, making him loose his self control.

Suno Na
Kahe Kya Suno Na
Dil Mera Suno Na
Suno Zara

Teri Bahon Mein
Mujhe Rehna Hai Raat Bhar
Teri Bahon Mein Hogi Subah

After listening to her demand rey spoke

Be Intehaan
Be Intehaan
Yun Pyaar Kar
Yun Pyaar Kar
Be Intehaan

kria pushed him back and ran out of the hut in the rain and started twirling enjoying the water droplets falling on her face. While rey stared him from the door humming these lines.

Dekha Karun
Sari Umar. Sari Umar

Teri Nishaan
Be Intehaan
Koi Kasar Na Rahe
Meri Khabar Na Rahe

He moved towards her and pulled her by her waist near him n spoke the following lines..

Choo Le Mujhe Is Kadar
Be Intehaan

He twirled her with her finger in such a way that after two twirls she hits him on his chest and spoke the following lines.

Jab Saanson Mein Teri Saanseein Ghuli To
Phir Sulagne Lage
Eshaas Mere Mujhse Kehne Lage
Haan

He turned her to the other side in such a way that her head rested on his chest and hugged her from back, waving slowly slowly.

Bahn Mein Teri Aake Jahan Do Yun Simatne Lage
Sailaab Jaise Koi Behene Lage

Now he turned her again making her look him and said these lines coming near to her face.

Khoya Hun Mein Aagosh Mein
Tu Bhi Kahan Abb Hosh Mein
Makh Mali Raat Ki
Ho Na Subah

She again released herself and ran towards the tree, breathing heavily. While he sang the following lines.

Be Intehaan, Be Intehaan
Yun Pyaar Kar
Be Intehaan

Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm

He reached near her again n turned her and sang these lines while kissing her on her nape..

Gusthakiya Kuch Tum Karo
Kuch Hum Kare Is Tarah

Then he kissed her on her neck. She instantly turned hugged him, hiding her face in his chest.

Hmm Sharma Ke Do Saaye Hai Jo
Muh Pher Le Humse Yahan
Haaan Choo To Liye Hai Yeh Jism Tune
Rooh Bhi Tu Chum Le
Eshaas Bheege Bheege Kyun Hai Mere

Haan Yun Chur Hoke
Majbor Hoke Katra Katra Kahe
Eshaas Bheege Bheege Kyun Hai Mere

He pulled her face out and kissed her on her lips and carried her in the bridal form and took her inside the house singing these lines loud while she constantly stared in his eyes.

he placed her on the ground and himself above her and covered themselve with the curtain type of cloth.

Do Bekhabar Bheege Badan
Ho Besabar Bheege Badan
Lete Rahe Raat Bhar Angdaiya

Be Intehaan, Be Intehaan
Yun Pyaar Kar, Yun Pyaar Kar
Be Intehaan
Dekha Karun
Saari Umar Tere Nishan

Teri Nishaan
Be Intehaan
Koi Kasar Na Rahe
Meri Khabar Na Rahe
Choo Le Mujhe Is Kadar
Be Intehaan

THE END

Edited by --megs_arsha-- - 9 years ago
Dead_Nightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautifull os
Love all in the air
Awsome
princessSonia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful os dear...

lovely...

thnks fr d pm...

do right more...

miss KR n Arsha..😔
SummerDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsm os
luvd it
thanx for the pm
deepasubhash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So romantic os. Beautifully written. Love is in air.
vidhu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was soo beautiful!!! 😳 😳
Gud job!! 👍🏼 😊
Edited by vidhu1 - 9 years ago
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Awsome os

Beautifully written

There kiss was so hot

And weather and the kr moments so so romantic

I loved it

Btw where r u going meghna?

Why taking break from writing?

U write superb

Pls don't do these :(

Come back soon

Waiting for ur next work :)
shakz_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome os
love love love hmmm...
beautifully written
keep it up
nice song
nature-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the OS beautifully written megs :)