Swaron OS- Journey Towards New Beginning

--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

It been hours since I am standing here waiting for Him, every second glancing over my watch. My heart is thumping loudly inside my chest as if it will burst out any second. Only he has the power to do that to me, not in my life i have been so impatient for someone. Swayam Shekhawat, the name itself creates havoc in my heart. His deep intense eyes which keeps me captivated every time I look into it, his warm smile which makes my heart skip a beat, his ever so being polite nature, and above all his unconditional love towards me. Everything is so special about him. Everything! I was getting restless now. Love does that to you, every seconds seems like hours. I sighed deeply thinking whatever the matter is he will come. He has to come.

It's been one whole year since I've seen him. A year without him was like a living nightmare to me. Separating from him was my biggest decision ever, which I regret it now. With Swayam gone everything started to fall apart. I had started distancing myself from friends and family. I couldn't focus on my dance... my career.. everything. Whenever I danced it reminded me of him. His absence realized me his importance in my life. The emptiness pierced my soul. It was a terrible long year without him. But today is the day when all those pains, the yearning will come to end.

Today I am here at same place waiting for him. Things have so changed here since then. There is this tall Building which is now painted scarlet, some new construction going on over other side of road. Few roadside peddlers were there busy selling their goods. But something captured my thoughts, something was missing here, I looked around when my lips automatically twitched into big grin. There it is, The Tea Stall. We had our little moments here. It has now shifted to right side of road. The fresh aroma of tea filled my nose, bringing back old memories... of Him ... of Us.

I still remember that day; we were standing here deciding our future. I gazed one last look into his eyes before parting off. It was dark, like something was burning inside it. But that smile of his never left its place. It was one dreadful day. I still regret it the most.

Decision was taken; we both needed some space from each other. With heavy heart I declared him my decision-

"We need break from each other Swayam, to re-discover ourselves. To understand what we want from our lives, from us. If destiny wants us to be together, we will definitely meet again, same place, same time after a year."

And he very graciously accepted it. Some part of my heart wanted him to fight against my decision. But how can I forget it this is Swayam. He has always been like this, for him my wish has always been his command. As much as I adore this quality of him, I hate it too because whatever my decisions are whether right or wrong he never protest. Never!

Restless, anxious, I jerked up from my thoughts, glanced at watch once again. Why hasn't he come up till now? What if he has moved on in his life? NO. NO... NO ... This can't happen ... He is Swayam Shekhawat, not any guy who will move on easily ... He will come. I know that. We had promised we will meet here after a year.

I can't wait to see him anymore. All I want is to rush in his arms right now and never let him go. Every time I pushed him away from me, fearing I might lose myself to him. Least I knew I had already lost when I first saw him dancing his heart out. And that was beginning of our story.

I know he is here near me, I can sense him ...

I was walking over the side pavement, feeling same the beautiful feeling once again. I saw a familiar petite figure standing at distance waiting for someone. My lips twitched a bit seeing her. She turned around smiling beautifully at me, maybe she has sensed me. It was her. Sharon Rai Prakash. And that was it my heart skipped a beat again. She looks divine. I blinked my eyes in an assuring manner and came near her.. I was feeling bliss right now, to see her after one whole year.

We stood there in silence. Letting the eyes do the talking. There is so much to say her, so much to listen from her. When I came here I had everything prepared in my mind what all to say. I had mentally rehearsed it many times. I had desperately longed for this moment to be real. But now when we are here standing so close to each other, neither of us said a word. We were lost in each other eyes. Only sound we could hear was of our heartbeats which was singing its own melody. We looked at each other and cried, and cried. She came crashing in my arms and buried her face in my chest. We stood there in each other embrace. I don't know how long we're there. Five minutes, maybe. Ten minutes. This is surreal. I twirled her in my arms, feeling content having her back after a year. I don't need an explanation from her cause I know she needs me as i much as i need her. We have longed for this day.And now when she is here in front of me i don't want her to say anything, cause i knew one day she will come back to me. I want to hold this moment forever. I lifted her chin to make her look in my eye "Sharon Rai Prakash, I Love you. I had always loved you and will always do."

"We will always be together swayam until death does us apart."

From here to eternity

I'm asking you to share your life with me

Now and forever I guarantee, I'll always stay by your side

I promise my love to you

I'm willing and able and ready to

Whatever you need

I am here for you, and I'll always be

From here to eternity

Scroll down for the note!!

Edited by --Ecstasy-- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res :)
-----
Unres :)
This was a beautiful OS...
I couldn't stop crying after reading it that's why had to res...
Happy tears of course :')
Ur writing just made me so nostalgic:')
SwaRon will always be very important to me :')
Ur writing made me remember their moments once again :')
Thank u for such a beautiful writing 👏
Loved it totally 👏
SwaRon ❤️
Edited by taareyswarond3 - 9 years ago
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
NOTE : Hello fellas, I am back... Your love and overwhelming response from my previous OS encouraged me to write more. So, here i am to bug to you all. You guys have been really supportive. thank you for reading it and bearing with me...

Coming back to this OS, Well as you all know how abrupt was swaron end in the show. So its my little adaption to the same plot. Hope you all will like it.!

P.S. Title credit goes to my sweetiepie - ( Priya anya n)

Thank you
Shivani

Edited by --Ecstasy-- - 9 years ago
--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for being a spoil sport :(
priyaanyan thumbnail
It brought all the beautiful Swaron memories back, their confession, twirling wala hug... & their eternal love for each other! !
Indeed amazing work sweetheart 😊👏👏

Loved it :-)

Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved this journey..
Swaron journey

They longing for each other.

Well penned

Thanks4 d pm
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: taareyswarond3

Res :)
-----
Unres :)
This was a beautiful OS...
I couldn't stop crying after reading it that's why had to res...
Happy tears of course :')
Ur writing just made me so nostalgic:')
SwaRon will always be very important to me :')
Ur writing made me remember their moments once again :')
Thank u for such a beautiful writing 👏
Loved it totally 👏
SwaRon ❤️

I am glad you liked it. Thank you so much dear. It means alot. 😊
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
o my god!!!...this was one of the most beautiful OS i have read of a scene of D3...

frankly that scene in D3 i didn't like that much!!!...it was not at all detailed...
what more could we have asked for the "2015 last d3 days"

but i really loved how beautifully you wrote this based on that scene...

sharon's point of view , her mistake of going apart , her regret , hope n everything else
was written so beautifully...

and about swayam... the character itself is flawless n you wrote his point of view flawlessly as well...

seriously beautiful...👏👏

i really hope you do write more... will b waiting for pm from you

love ani...
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyaanyan

It brought all the beautiful Swaron memories back, their confession, twirling wala hug... & their eternal love for each other! !

Indeed amazing work sweetheart 😊👏👏

Loved it :-)

Thank you so much Priya..🤗
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this was awesome
it was beautiful
loved it