Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Shrisha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: labibaislam

nice prologue... A very interesting concept waiting for next chapter...

thankyou dear
glad you liked it
i just found you in a story i read
seeing your avatar i send the pm
but glad you read
i am writing the chapter currently
priyaanyan thumbnail
It seems interesting..
Do pm me whn u update it next.
...Shrisha... thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyaanyan

It seems interesting..

Do pm me whn u update it next.

thankyou dear glad you liked it
i'll update soon
...Shrisha... thumbnail
ya dear i am editing it
will be up by evening most probably
...Shrisha... thumbnail

Chapter 2

The light's dimed making the dark night even more darker. Music increased more thumping the racing adrenalin's of the youths. Music always shouted when it comes to clubs. Music and dance always defined what clubs are. Pop songs to raps DJ had it all. And the dance floor shouted with teenage sweat. Swinging glasses of alcohols and jumping crowd marked the success of her bash.

"Sharon Rai Prakash's bash"

Sharon Rai Prakash never did anything small and this bash wasn't anything similar too. She had a reputation and on her birthday she couldn't lose it.

Sharon never knew the meaning of more or less her deeds were always perfect. She was a perfectionist. From her clothes till her responsibilities she would do everything just perfect. And this was more than a responsibility.

Birthday's were something which made her only realize she was getting a year older. They never gave her any happiness and she didn't even care. Sharon Rai Prakash never cared a damn about any damn thing other than parties.

The bottle of Champaign swigged in the air. And the cork tossed high up making way for the whitish liquid to drip out. This always marked the success of any bash. And her bash was nothing less than one of any celebrity.

Sitting in the corner of the club she just smiled at her friends who were dancing on the floor. A bunch of more than 50 people who were tagged to be her friends. Best friends. Or let's just say some toys who were behind her for her money and reputation.

Sometimes she even thought if she had just one true friend. But then she deserved much more than that. And these were the examples. This isn't sarcasms this is her life.
A complicated life of the diva Sharon Rai Prakash.

She was the diva. The ideal student of the college. On whom almost every boy drooled over. And every single girl envied. Who's followers increased with the each passing day. She was The Sharon Rai Prakash.

Complicated yes it was complicated. life without anyone is always complicated. For name sake she had a mom a dad whom she was supposed to call her family these bunch of people who were supposed to be her friends but did she really had someone???

When she wanted a father to love her teach her values play with her he was busy in his meetings and presentations. When she wanted a mother to understand her nourish her she was busy in her high class parties. When she wanted a friend to trust her let her share her secrets smile with her laugh with her tease her scold her she was given a bunch of people who thought her the value of her money.

Yes money. The money which she possessed. Her biggest possession. Money which she possessed in her bank account in crores. Money which she inherited from her dad. And the same money which gave her all things she possessed. Her parents her friends her clothes everything. Just everything.

But did anyone even teach her the meaning of love?

No not a single person. Who had time to spend on her. Her dad who came home late at nights? Or her mom who would tear the whole Rai Prakash mentions into pieces when her single pallor appointment got cancelled??? Or this so called fianc of hers who's busy flirting with some random girl around the bar counter. Her fianc, Vikrant Mallik

All her life she just waited for love and when it came it ended up like this. She wanted to be loved because she wanted someone to understand her, to fill the blanks of her parents in her life. She wished someone could know the secrets she was hiding deep inside in her heart. She wanted someone to know the reason behind her arrogance. She wanted someone to break the shell she was surrounding herself and love her like no one did.

This might just sound lame when compared to her attitude and but even criminal is born out of ignorance and carvings but she wasn't even a criminal. She was just a girl who carved to live like normal's yet her fate was against her.

Sometimes she would just think how poor and middle classed people dreamt of being rich. Here she wanted to skip from this suffocating life of hers and they dreamt all days to be rich seriously??? She sometimes really wondered. Maybe they wanted it because they don't have it. Always people just see the advantages after all.

Like the way she saw in falling for Vikrant. Vikrant came like a wave in her life turning it upside down. First year of college they had met after a series of fights they became friends and then she never knew when she call for him. But then from the innocent face of Vikrant she found how cruel he was when she read the tags of his playboy habits in every alternate day newspaper.

Still she gave in for engagement why? Everyone betrayed her all her life how could she expect him to stay loyal? And do Sharon Rai Prakash care of anyone's loyalty???
NO!

People would shout this answer if you just ask it. What is Sharon Rai Prakash? A stupid moody attitude filled rich spoilt brat who just lives on money. Well you would get everyone saying it without a single thought and she was like that. She a proud spoilt brat. All thanks to her cruel world. Who spoilt her innocent soul.

Everyone spoilt her innocent soul. Her parents who asked her to be perfect.

Perfection marked her identity not from now but from the time she was born. Perfect looks perfect clothes perfect make up, she had grown in all this. She wasn't allowed to go to her friends place if she wasn't perfect, she wasn't allowed to meet her grand mom if her clothes had slightest hint of dirtiness

Sharon Rai Prakash

Without even asking once she was given this tag. And with that tag endless responsibilities. From childhood no one never let her smile or gave her some peace she was thought to just increase increase her social connects for a name not to make friends. She was thought to walk elegantly not have fun with those of her age.

From the way of talking to the way of sitting and walking she was never given any freedom. All thanks to her parents and their so called sophistications.

Her best friend whom she trusted with her deepest secrets. Aisha. She and Aisha were friends since childhood. From the time she had started her school she was with Aisha. And then the day came when she spit her truth to public hurting her to the core and breaking the only thing she cherished her life. And that too was gone

Then came her so called love Vikrant. Whom she trusted with her heart but here he is playing it off.

With all this you then expect her to be innocent. If yes then you are truly wrong. Because Sharon Rai Prakash always learns from her deeds and after this she has leant one thing.

Never trust anyone ever in your life.

~*~

Promo

"What The Hell do you think of yourself???? Heck you spoilt my dress"shouted Sharon at the poor servant

"So..sorry ma'am"Swayam stammered hurt and scared by her anger

Edited by ...Shrisha... - 9 years ago
...Shrisha... thumbnail

...Author's Note...

I am really sorry for making you guys wait for so long. I was kind of tied up with my school work but now since I am quite free I'll abide by my promise 2 chapters per month. Another thing there would be dialogues from the next chapter they won't be totally descriptive. Thankyou so much for your likes and comments plz like and comment this chapter too I still have to edit I'll do that tomorrow but I am just posting it today. one more thing if you feel Sharon's character isn't as the cs then its only because i wanted to show the pain she is hiding from next chapter onwards you'll get to see what all these characters actually are. Thankyou

Shrisha

Edited by ...Shrisha... - 9 years ago
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally..
Reserved! 😛
Unreserved

Me first.. Yaayyy!!!
Sharon Rai Prakash well defined.
You showed the real Sharon, what she feels, what she likes.
Loved it.
Waiting for Promo.
Swaron Encounter. It's going to be interesting.
Update soon.

-Shivani
Edited by --Ecstasy-- - 9 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally update..

I loved how you penned sharon's emotions..
Amazing..
She feels so lonely..

Update soon..
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally an update. It was awesome. Sharon's side was very well written
Thanks for the pm
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome one..!!!
loved it..
sharon's emotions were beautifully described..!!!
loved it di..!!!
waiting for swaron encounter..!!!
update soon