Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: taarey17

</div><div>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5" color="#ff0000">I will</font>

When??
Today????

Word Count: 1

...Shrisha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sorry dear
i am having some wireless problems
if everything is fixed
i'll update
TODAY

</div><div>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5" color="#ff0000">sorry dear</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5" color="#ff0000">i am having some wireless problems</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5" color="#ff0000">if everything is fixed</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5" color="#ff0000">i'll update</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5" color="#ff0000">TODAY</font>

It's ok dear
...Shrisha... thumbnail
thanks dear plz give me some time

thanks dear plz give me some time

</div><div>

Sure
Take your time
Update whenever time permits
Always there

...Shrisha... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ujwalv

Swayam Shekhawat

Shantanu

"I will love you even if it means eternity"

Innocent and honest if these qualities define him then his sweetness and charm will make you fall for him. Cute and charming if these are his looks then passion and dreams are his hooks. Being orphan he is a hard-working guy kindness and love are filled in his heart for everyone but when it comes to Sharon his heart knows nothing but her smile. He protects her from all and also gets insulted from all for her only her. His love for her is unconditional and has nothing other than her. Being 24 he is educated but being orphan he has learnt to struggle rather than working day night in Rai Prakash Mansion as a cook he is also a lawyer but doesn't work as one because he wants to be around Sharon.❤️

glad you liked it
i personally love Swayam character be it here or the show
i hope i can make you love it here
...Shrisha... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Sure
Take your time
Update whenever time permits
Always there

thankyou so much
i am glad to have readers like you
here's your update
have a good day
...Shrisha... thumbnail
thanks for all your comments guys
...Shrisha... thumbnail

Chapter 1

The waves raised high up in air falling back in water abruptly racing in the sea to reach the shores. The shores shined white in the bright morning sunlight welcoming the warm energy. The stones submerged lustrously under the racing rough water of the sea still standing strong. Lying proudly on the shores of Mumbai's most famous beach, Juhu beach.

Juhu beach is the most active beach of Mumbai. Even at morning rise of 5 it was active with the roaring sellers, jogging teenagers, romancing couples and playing kids. Rushing winds, screaming sellers and laughing kids made the silent saccharine beach sonorous. More than the scenic beauty this beach gave peace and pleasure to everyone in and around it. The romantic sunrise, healthy juices and adrenalin rush gave this beach significance unknown to humanity.

The swinging air made the lush coconut trees swing over the white sands. This is what is called a heaven on earth. Not a scenic beauty but the actual interaction of peace and eternity of nature and mankind.

A bit away from the swinging glasses of fresh fruit juices and lovey-dovey talks laid an isolated area the features were same swinging trees rushing waters and white sands but the only difference was this was silent. The bright sunlight flowing in here filling the world with light, adorned the beauty in front of it.

Rai Prakash Mansion.

The most beautiful and luxurious mansion of Mumbai. Lying broad on the land end of Mumbai. It had endless things to be proud on. Be it its classy luxurious look or its impeccably beautiful owners. It had everything. Just everything.

For saying it was just the Mumbai's most luxurious mansion but here more than the mansion what lingered was the spirit. Spirit of someone's love, someone's affection, someone's attitude, someone's smile and many more.

"Sharon Ma'am is coming back"

The sudden statement by someone made Rai Prakash mansion go numb. Not that Rai Prakash mansion was any noisy but it even wasn't isolated. Even with more than 40 staff recruited around, it knew whom it belonged to. When to shout, when to stay numb, the daily chores of Rai Prakash mansion knew it all. From the guards till the PAs everyone was well versed with the sophistications of Rai Prakash Mansion.

For all it was much more than a mansion. For guards it was their castle to guard from. For gardeners it was a park to beautify. For cleaners it was their child to nourish. For office staff it was their place to worship. For owners it was their place to flaunt around. But for him it was his life to flourish about.

Eyelids marked the way out searching for the source of voice. Confirmation of this statement was something which made him eager. Her return was something which pondered his heart. 5 years its been 5 years since he had seen her. 5 years since he had felt her presence. 5 years since his heart has raced for her one single look. 5 years since his adrenalin had rush in response to her smile. 5 years since he had meet her deep brown orbs.

Her eyes always spoke the most to him. Her face was always stern and emotionless but her eyes shouted her emotions. He could always break the shield she had on her face and recognize her through her eyes.

May be she was not that beautiful girl but for him she was the beautiful on earth. Everyone knew she was pretty. The most prettiest girl on earth. she was proud of it. But being pretty and beautiful isn't the same. And from in no one even thought she was. But only he knew how beautiful she was. He could read it in her eyes.

There were rare people who actually had the capacity to know her. And all of them knew her from what she had introduced herself to be. All who actually claimed to know her from in and out. But he understood her when she had come in Rai Prakash mansion as a three day old baby. The proud smile of Gautam Rai Prakash was negligible as compared to the beauty of her face. The first time he had seen her in her beautifully decorated pink crib sleeping peacefully he knew he was hers. Though he was just one then but her eyes made him feel like a hormonal teenager. Her soft little hands and her golden white shining body which was as soft as a boneless soft toy made him flip in his stomach.

The first time he met her beautiful eyes he knew he was hers. Even at the age of one when he was just a helpless child he realized who his love was. It is said that the feeling of being loved is the most beautiful feeling ever but the feeling of loving someone unconditionally is a better feeling. And he was happy he felt that. He was lucky he found his love at such an young age. He knew she was his then even if it meant waiting for 3000 years or even more. Birth, growth, death and rebirth. 1 year old boy never understood it, it was far from his understanding but love is something that doesn't need understanding or brains it's just needs a thumping heart that's it.

Running around her day and night he never understood how soon she grew up from feeding her baby food to pizzas he never knew how soon she became capable of doing things on her own. For him her age never mattered he never thought what her age demanded for how fast she grew up what would be the future what mattered was her present smile. The glow on the 5 year old Sharon's face when she had her favourite ice cream or the 15 year old moody Sharon's grin when she found her favourite pizza.

Only he knew how much he had cried when she left 5 years back to complete her studies. Days, weeks and perhaps months he had cried hard demanding for her return. But only if there was someone to listen to him. Someone to see the unconditional love in his eyes and bring her back. Someone to understand that even he had a heart. But unfortunately this cunning world was far away from his little innocent eyes.

He had understood it when he got matured. No one cared to tell him even once about her departure. His heart cried in pain. It always did when no one cared of his feelings. When his unconditional love was treated with filthy salaries. His heart cried in pain but only if someone cared to see. But even beyond that hurt his heart spoke only love. Pure unconditional impeccable love, for her for his Sharon ma'am.

Because after all Swayam Shekhawat was born to love Sharon right?

Now almost after losing all hopes that she'll ever return he is getting the news of her returning from blue. Not that he is hurt. No he wanted it he was carving for this for what seems like ages. And finally this had come true. She was coming one confirmation and his body shouted in delight. His body, which she left lifeless while going suddenly gained immense amount of energy. His blood raced in his veins desperately to reach his heart. His breath fastened to pants carving for her single look. His eyes moistened in delight

"finally my Sharon ma'am is returning"

His contended smile shouted in pleasure. Finally his dreams are coming true. Finally he'll see the beauty as a grown up elegant lady. Finally his little princess will be the heir of this mansion.

Finally his wait would be over. Finally she would return

Finally he could confess his feelings to her. Finally she could be his.

Finally!!!!

...Shrisha... thumbnail

Author's note

Hi guys,

Ok so let me start with my introduction first I am Shrisha Malkarnekar. This concept came in my mind when I was watching the starting episodes of Yeh Hai Ashiqui. I kind of thought why always should a girl be a maid in some billionaire's home why can't the boy be? Later on I just penned down the thought and nearly forgot. Few months ago when I was having some writer's block in my other story I just thought of refreshing my mind reading the concept and the whole story when I found this. I was really eager to write it.Thinking of all the couples on tv the first couple came in my mind was Swaron. Because I personally really loved the majnu Swayam which they showed in the start of D3 and the attitude Sharon like she was back then. I won't include any person from D3 gang at any cost so all characters would be purely out of D3 and those characters would be just for chapter support. Only the characters given in the cs are important and I might add one or two more characters only if I think more support is needed. Infinity is really something I am eager to write upon from months I am making os's on this and I have no plans to discontinue it so plz give me support. You'll get updates twice in a month most probably. I am thankful to all those who had asked me to continue and all those who had forced me to write the chapter eagerly. if you guys want a proper description of Rai Prakash mansion then plz mention it in your comment i have that chapter but i am not sure if anyone would actually go and read.Guys I really don't know much of Swaron fan's so plz tell your friends about this story if they wanna read I'll pm further but plz let them know right now plz spear your little time guys. Thankyou for reading my story. Plz criticize if you didn't like. Criticisms are whole heartedly welcomed. I actually would wait for criticisms more than positive comments.

Have a great day

Love,

Shrisha

Edited by taarey17 - 9 years ago