Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ssfc

Di an update after so long. It was an awesome chapter di as always. I love how their dimensions changed. From not being able to stand their presence to comfortable with each other ( slight awkwardness but its okay ). And Sharon's uncle is back? And u ended with a cliffhanger, typical you di. But enjoyed the update and update soon.πŸ˜ƒ

Hahaa, I just enjoy the cliffhangers... πŸ˜†
Thank you.
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spark.Shreya

Reserved.

*Unreserve*

I generally do not reserve posts as I always like to pen what comes to my mind right after reading the update,but I kind of forgot a few parts of the story so had to re-read a few parts and hence the delay.

I must have said this before as well that this ff is one of your best works. You have put in tremendous effort to craft out Sharon and Swayam. It's not easy to show the frequently changing dynamics between them especially because they are so intricate and complex themselves. The supporting storyline also needs special attention when the characters are so grey which just makes the overall effort put into writing this commendable. So kudos on that! (You reached chapter 30??!!!! How do you do that! Really 30?!!😲😲😲)

Coming to this update, I am loving the awkwardness they are sharing. It's like you want something so bad that you stop sparing even a glance at it, afraid that even a moment can reveal what's your real desire. The beginning was really cute. Sharon is just so cute in this update. Trying to act asleep just to escape that awkward moment in bed to burning in jealousy and mentally deciding to kick out Swayam's secretary for no reasonable reason was kinda adorable. That little walk from the reception to Swayam's cabin was enough for Sharon to define her relation with Swayam... Something she was unable to do all this time. Her final destination would always be him! This felt like music to my ears.

Swayam, what do I say about him? The yearning he is feeling is burning me as well. His own senses aren't in his control around Sharon and that's freaking him out, but I'm glad he is finally feeling loved. Probably as this feeling was alien for him he's terrified right now, but also loving it to such an extent that he's craving for it, longing for it, longing for her. And this just makes me love him more. What he did with Sharon in the past was more like an unintended outcome of his action, in which unfortunately ,Sharon was the victim so I don't have the heart to outright blame him. Even Sharon doesn't. He needs to be fixed himself and now with him handing over that job to Sharon, I'm sure he'll come out healed. And loved.

The weird phone calls, the vague conversation, that end, and ofcourse all that I spoke about above make me want to read the next few parts NOW! Like why do you want to always, ruin their not-so-awkward moment? (They either share the moment or are awkward.. Or at times somewhere between this in some compromising positions πŸ˜†) So while I know I am not going to get what I want, I am now only requesting you to put up the next soonnn.

P. S. You wanna read a new story? Read desire! πŸ₯±( I know what you mean but that's going to take time.. 😭 till then insta posts se kaam chalao..:P)

-Shreya:)

Let me first update. 😲

I needed to update first before replying to his heaven. 🀣

Girl, are you planning to kill me?
What is this?
This is far better than my chapter. 😳

Firstly I'm really sorry for being a lazy writer. But it is really difficult for me to produce something inside my head when I'm occupied with the other situations.

Thank you so much Shreya for such sweet sweet words, I was not lying when i said that you make my day with this. And i love you for that.

Yes, we have reached 30, shocking right? even i was shocked. 😲 Silly. If it wasn't for you all i would have never reached here. 😳

I love leaving my readers on edge... What should i say... Im just so talented.. 🀣

Love you girl... Now update your comment fast... Just make my night...πŸ˜†

PS : I have read that. πŸ˜•
PPS : Insta posts are not about Swaron 😭

Keechu.
Edited by Keechu. - 6 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHAhira-Swaron

res

Always a cliffhanger diduuu i so gonna kill you for this

Unres HIRAAAπŸ₯Ί 😑😑
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PyaariBhootni-

awesome update!!

continue soonish😊

Thank you for always commenting, though your comments are short I love them cause there isn't any chapter in this fiction without your comment, 🀣

Thanks girl. 😳
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Yes, I'm back with a new update. This is again my favorite and I hope this will become yours too. I tried to make it light but at the same time, it is intensive too. ;)

Enjoy...

When the bizarre situation began to settle itself, Sharon leaned back in her chair, gripping the armrests tightly, fully supporting her weight on the posh white material. The sudden entry of Mr. Rai Prakash flummoxed Sharon. She never expected that she would meet someone or anyone for that matter, from her past there, when she went out with Swayam. She was barely prepared for such an event. The interloper certainly overwhelmed her. He was a bit scary in a physical way but something light and warm, hidden in his eyes spell bounded her. She had not witnessed anything like that for a long time now, perhaps from the man sitting in front of her.

"Because there is a huge possibility for you regretting this interrogation the moment I say his name."

She distinctly remembers what Caroline told her that day. That day was a starting point, that was when she came across a huge part of their past. She was being accustomed to it, leisurely though. She learned to keep past as past, but still, she loathed herself, for being credulous. She had connected the dots to realize how Swayam and she were connected through his father.

Why did she say that I would regret knowing his name? Hearing my uncle's name did not awake any disturbing feeling inside me. Sharon thought. He was a bit formidable and had a sinister way of talking but something was mismatching. For god sake, the man had kept her abducted. Would it be any misunderstanding?

Swayam himself was stunned; he had a thoughtful look on his face when he tried to gauge her reaction. He was expecting an eruption of questions, which he would do anything under his power to avoid answering. He knew she was going to probe him about her uncle, but he was not ready to give up his lunch date with his favorite person for someone he abhors.

A waiter, in his early twenties, approached them with a kind smile. He was dressed in a grey uniform, with his name written on the shirt near his chest, and a logo, just below where his name was. The uniform had the restaurant name on the backside. "Excuse me, sir, I am jay, your waiter for the day. Your order, please," Both of them were deep in their thoughts that they hardly noticed the man trying to catch their attention. "Sir, what would you like to have?" He said a little loudly while knocking on the table.

Swayam steadied his posture when he noticed the waiter and smiled at the young boy. Usually, he does not smile at people but the atmosphere was so thick with tension that he thought, maybe his smile would slice it. The boy in uniform had noticed the unnerving demeanor of his clients nevertheless, as a good service they promoted he returned the smile. Taking the menu from the extended hand of Jay, Swayam ordered their food. He wanted to ask Sharon what she would like to have but refrained himself knowing someone occupied her mind.

Apparently, a few minutes passed, Sharon was staring at the table without blinking, oblivious to her surroundings. She knew that bringing the man between them once again would spoil their lunch, but she could not really stop herself. "How do you know him?" She threw the question at him, her voice lacked apprehension. What does he mean by wanting her; she wanted to ask that but abstained. If he knows him then he might have the answers for her but the problem is, she was not sure whether he would give her those answers just like that.

Some hypothesis kept Swayam engaged. He was anticipating her words dreadfully, but what left from her mouth was far from what he has been expecting. "Huh, Sorry I didn't hear you," He apologized, hoping she would change the topic but whom was he kidding?

"I asked how you know him." She repeated word by word. She was not angry with him, she was angry at the situation. She was a grown-up independent, successful woman who also was someone who did not have any clue about her own life. She felt like someone others played. People for their satisfaction used her and it seemed as if, they owned her not she. Sharon did not know her family, her blood, anything about her that would make her have a normal life. She lived her life as an orphan until a point of time, and then one day someone swept her off her feet, telling that he loves her. She believed him but her destiny was something different. She moved on but fate has been so interested in her life that he was not ready to let her live peacefully.

He exhaled audibly and drank the glass of water that the waiter had kept on the table a few seconds ago when the man appeared. "Because he is your uncle, Sharon" He smiled slightly, but that did not quite reach his eyes and she knew he was lying. Sharon chuckled humorlessly.

"Really, Swayam, then how come I do not know my own uncle?"

He shifted in his table apprehensively, he has to give her answers but he just did not want to ruin their quality time together. "Can we just not speak about it here?" He mumbled loud enough for Sharon to understand.

Before Sharon could reply, the waiter came to their table with their lunch. "Please call me if you need anything else, sir," after settling everything neatly on the table and politely smiling at the couple, he trotted away.

The sudden visit of the waiter gave Sharon some time to think about the whole circumstances, slightly nodding she continued, "But I'm not going to leave it; I just cannot live under this illusion anymore,"

"Got it, I will give you all the answers once we leave this place," He pointed towards them and the table, now filled with their lunch. "I do not want to blemish this."

It took them nearly another couple of minutes to go back to their usual selves; they eventually made small talks and the tension left them. They chatted, smiled, blushed and even laughed gaining a lot of attention. For an outside person, they were an impeccable couple.

Little did the world know the cracks they kept hidden under the splendor of their relationship?

"What was your first impression of me?" Swayam blurted out startling her. They reached the end of their lunch and was waiting for the dessert.

"What's this? Are we playing twenty questions now?" The smile was evident on her face, he knew she was enjoying his company and he could not be happier.

"Naah, just curious,"

"Insensitive jerk,"

Swayam burst out laughing. "Seriously?"

"Yeah, but I saw beyond the faade."

Swayam suddenly became silent. She was not planning to say that but, something about the way their relationship is blossoming made her do it. She wanted him to know that she has always been there watching him trying to hide his emotions behind those cold emotionless eyes.

"What do you mean?" He narrowed his eyes at her, scrutinizing her eyes and her words. "I didn't have a faade," He defended.

"I think we have already established that you had one, maybe you still have..." Sharon trailed out as Swayam stiffened in his position. They both reminisced about a memory, which they always kept close to their heart. "Now your turn,"

In the middle of their talk, the dessert came and they started to devour it, however, they kept the talk alive.

"You want to know my first impression of you?"

"Yup," She said before putting a spoon of her choco chip cookie ice cream in her mouth and she grinned widely. "Oh my god, this is heaven,"

Chuckling at her actions, Swayam continued his feast. He was thinking about the first time he saw Sharon, in that hospital bed, unconscious and unaware about the man stroking her head and the boy, who stood outside the door, watching them in agony.

"What are you doing here?" A voice asked me, as I stood at the door of the medical room watching the scene unfolding in front of me. I turned to my right side to see a woman in her working clothes; she was a nurse. I have heard that nurses are angels but she said the opposite with the hard look on her face. She clearly did not like me there. When I did not acknowledge her, she walked up to me before standing behind me. She kept her right palm on my shoulder, her palm was so cold. I did not like what she did still, I refrained myself from shaking it off. I glanced inside the room again, this time he was sitting beside the bed, on a chair. I felt the nurse leaning to look inside, "Who are you, kid? And why are you stalking them?" She asked me again when she saw what I was doing. I felt my chest pain when she said that I was stalking.

"I am his son, one and only," I replied. I did not know why I added the last part but I wanted her to know that I was his only son, the one he should care about not some homeless kid.

"Are you Mr. Shekhawat son?" The surprise in her voice was heart-wrenching. She sounded as if it was impossible for me to be his son.

"That's what I just said, Isn't it?" I snapped at the woman, without taking my eyes off them. I wanted to scream at everyone that I was his son, that frustrated I was. Despite being a ten year old, I could see how my father cared about that disgusting girl, which agitated me.

"She is so fragile, poor girl," The nurse muttered, ignoring my rude comment. When I forced myself to look at her, she was watching them with affection.

What I lacked that none looked at me like that? I could not stop those thoughts. I still do not understand what my dad saw in her. I could feel my heart twisting inside my chest, hearing my dad speak sweet things to the girl. He should not be here at this time, he should be home spending time with his kids but he has no time for us but this girl.

"Who is she?" Through the corner of my eyes, I saw my father press a soft kiss on her forehead. If my heart had not been that broken already, it would have broken more now. He never showed me such affection. He lied to me, he was supposed to spend time with me in the park but he ran off saying he has worked but I did not know that his work was to show up at the hospital for a stranger.

"I don't know, he brought her here," The woman said, bringing me back from my thoughts. I did not notice when she started to fondle with my hair. I felt shivers erupting in my body. I wanted to stay there, feeling that warmth but I moved away from her touch. I need to get away before he notices my presence. "She's severely injured." The woman added making me mad.

"I didn't ask that," Snapping at her once again I ran away from there. When I looked back, she was gaping at me with her eyes open. I know now she hates me too.

Even though Swayam detested what he witnessed in the hospital room, he had noticed the girl and despite how low he thought about her, something he could not put his hands on pulled him to her. The attraction was a feeling he did not understand that time but now he knows he was attracted to her at the first sight. Age does not matter when it comes to feelings but it does matter when you try to name it. It took him five years to realize the first feeling he felt towards her was the attraction. He was attracted to Sharon.

"Swayam," An irritated voice pulled him back from his thoughts. "What were you thinking?"

"Ohh, just some stuff,"

She grimaced at him before saying that she had finished her ice cream. Swayam called the waiter for the bill and after paying, they walked out hand in hand.

Nearly after ten minutes of driving, he pulled the car in front of a park. The drive was calm but they both were freaking out throughout. Both were busy in their own thoughts, they knew what was going to come. It was inevitable. Sharon needed answers from him, she wanted to ask so many things but she also knew that he has to resume his work. She cannot make him stay.

Without knowing how to start the talk, Sharon fidgeted with the hem of her frock. Swayam noticed the nervous action of her but did not comment on it. A couple of minutes they sat there quietly. Inhaling deeply Swayam put the vehicle on hand break as if he was planning to stay there for a while. The tension around the car increased as the time passed.

"Shoddy girl," Swayam muttered, wincing at the way that came out. He was staring out at the endless road. Instead of feeling offended, Sharon chuckled hearing him. She exactly knew what he was referring. He was brutally honest he knew that but at least for the time he wanted to be one, to erase all those pent-up emotions. "And I hated you," He continued. "You were that fragile girl, who grabbed a lot of attention." He could feel her smiling just by sitting beside her, and the reason behind that smile was foreign to him. "Perhaps I thought low about you," He stopped himself and glanced at Sharon, she was watching him thoroughly. "But I was attracted to you," As those words slipped out, the world around them vanished.

Sharon blinked. "Attracted,"

"Yeah, but it took me nearly five years to realize that,"

When her face morphed into confusion, he cleared himself. "The first time when I saw you, you were at the hospital, unconscious." He retreated to his original position, wandering aimlessly through the glass. Sharon gulped as soon as she grasped where the talk was heading. She wanted them but at the same time, she was scared out of her life. "Dad was there with you, and I was watching you both from a safe distance. Sharon, I hated you because you snatched someone so precious to us."

"Dad,"

Slightly nodding, he continued to talk. Nothing was holding him back. He had outgrown the hate. He did not feel anything but love when he talk about her. "I was so hurt seeing how my dad treated you with so much love and care. That day, I saw the affection I craved but for you. I once told you how Taani's mother showed indifference to me, and how dad changed when she left since then, he never had the time for me but somehow he always found time for you. You know I was ten then. Then he continued to meet you, he ignored us for you."

"Then," Sharon urged him when he stopped himself. He smiled hearing the urgency in her tone; still, he did not look at her.

"On my fifteenth birthday, he out of sudden promised me that he would come early from office to celebrate with me; you know I was on the cloud nine that day but my happiness was short lived. He did not show up. I requested our driver to drive me to his office and he did, when I was getting out of the car, I saw dad driving away, in the opposite direction of our house. I had to plead to follow him, but I regretted that I did. I saw him with you again, he was feeding you a cake, supposedly that day was your birthday too. He has always chosen you over me." When those memories tackled his mind, sending him over the edge, he shut down the flow of words and turned to see Sharon.

His eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw tears leaking out of her eyes. Without delaying, he shifted his body completely to face her and cradled her delicate face in his warm palms. Sharon was shedding silent tears. After wiping the tears from her cheeks, he unfastened Sharon's seat belt and pulled her towards his body. There was not any awkwardness nor was there any trepidation. She clung to his body, as if her life depended on him, repeating sorry to his chest.

"It is okay, Sharon, please stop crying." He patted her head affectionately. Before he could stop himself, words jumped out of his mouth. "I love you," Hearing him, she cried more, clutching his shirt tightly. They sat there for god knows how much time. When her cries subsided to sobs, he lifted her head holding her chin between his thumb and index finger. "Why are you apologizing?"

She sniffed and looked at him through her hooded eyes. "You... suff...ered a lot be...cause of m..e." She managed to utter through her sobs. Hearing her, the only thing he could do was, stare at her as if she grew into a ghost. The Sharon sat in front of him was the old one, the naive one, the one without the facade of a hard girl, the same girl who was in head over heels with him and Swayam recognized her.

Tucking a piece of stray hair behind her ear, he managed to speak again, "I should be the one, who apologizes, not you. I am sorry for everything." She leaned into his palm that still cupped her left cheek. She could understand how a ten-year-old boy would have felt seeing his father caring about a stranger than his own son.

"But I am so,"

Swayam cut her off, "Stop saying sorry, there is a lot you still do not know."

"Then tell me,"

After hearing them you will hate me more, He thought. "I think we will save that for another day. Talking about it is energy draining." He grinned at Sharon, who was still leaning on his palm. "Are you planning to stay like this for the rest of the day?" He teased.

"What. No," Mortified at her action she went back to her seat. It did not take him much time to erupt into laughter. He laughed at her blushing face. "Doesn't your office need you?" When his laughter ceased into silence she asked.

"Oops, I forgot. Let me just make a call," He picked his phone and dialed his assistant. "Myra, please postpone my today's schedule to the day after tomorrow."

Sharon stiffened hearing him call his assistant, Myra; by the first name and it did not go unnoticed by Swayam.

"Yeah, Exactly. Sure. Thanks." Smiling through the call, he disconnected it after a while. He was smiling at Sharon's stiffed posture but she thought he was smiling at something Myra said, and that made her angry.

"Why day after tomorrow?"

"Because tomorrow I am busy," He put his phone on the dashboard of his car while replying her.

"Ohh, why?"

"We are going somewhere,"

Her eyes twinked at that, "Where?"

"Surprise, my lady," Winking at her he pushed the hand break down, and then resumed the driving.

They both did not forget about Mr. Rai Prakash, but they thought to give him rest for a few more days.

Edited by Keechu. - 6 years ago
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I'm so glad to see an update! No one has ever responded to my request so quickly. Thank you so much!

This amenable Swayam feels like a breath of fresh air! The uneasiness between them is slowly fading away and it makes me happy to see Swayam being more responsible for it. Although you didn't reveal much here, I am still happy with the way this part was written, because everything, be it the story of the past or present, revolved around just the two of them.

It is so difficult to gauge Sharon's mental state at this point. A person whose sole purpose of life has come down to just solve the puzzle of her own life, identify her own self and understand her mere existence...her state of mind is unimaginable. She's unknown to reality of her own life. I wonder how a person breathes in such a state. Probably it's too much of her life she's unknown to ,which cannot be unfolded in a single go.. (This is just a self-made assumption when you prolong revelations )

I loved the little moments they shared here. Just that they managed to spend some good quality time with each other feels blissful. Swayam made the efforts to instantiate conversation about them with her. Isn't it like written in bold on his face that he loves her! ^___^ . His eagerness to know what she feels about him now and even in the past made his feelings quite evident. And if that wasn't enough, his outright "I love you" put an end to everything I ever had against Swayam. Life was harsh to him when he felt isolated and unwanted as a child. Anyone in his place wouldn't really need an explicit reason to loathe Sharon. The fact that Sharon felt culpable herself for this proves it that he wasn't wrong in his place.

Although revisiting the past, (SOME of the past.. A lot we don't know as Swayam says.. Kind of scarying because he expects Sharon to hate him more after that) brought back some painful memories, it also suppressed the awkwardness. The moment they shared was purely built on affection and love they always had for each other since a long time.

I really prefer the brutally honest Swayam because he manages to talk about everything I hadn't expected. He was attracted to her at the first sight! ^__^ Oh yes they are an impeccable couple!!!!

You really made me happy with an update so soon.. So I am not going to ask for anything at the moment! Content for now! πŸ˜›

Love,
Shreya
Edited by Spark.Shreya - 6 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wandering_mind

I'm so glad to see an update! No one has ever responded to my request so quickly. Thank you so much!

This amenable Swayam feels like a breath of fresh air! The uneasiness between them is slowly fading away and it makes me happy to see Swayam being more responsible for it. Although you didn't reveal much here, I am still happy with the way this part was written, because everything, be it the story of the past or present, revolved around just the two of them.

It is so difficult to gauge Sharon's mental state at this point. A person whose sole purpose of life has come down to just solve the puzzle of her own life, identify her own self and understand her mere existence...her state of mind is unimaginable. She's unknown to reality of her own life. I wonder how a person breathes in such a state. Probably it's too much of her life she's unknown to ,which cannot be unfolded in a single go.. (This is just a self-made assumption when you prolong revelations )

I loved the little moments they shared here. Just that they managed to spend some good quality time with each other feels blissful. Swayam made the efforts to instantiate conversation about them with her. Isn't it like written in bold on his face that he loves her! ^___^ . His eagerness to know what she feels about him now and even in the past made his feelings quite evident. And if that wasn't enough, his outright "I love you" put an end to everything I ever had against Swayam. Life was harsh to him when he felt isolated and unwanted as a child. Anyone in his place wouldn't really need an explicit reason to loathe Sharon. The fact that Sharon felt culpable herself for this proves it that he wasn't wrong in his place.

Although revisiting the past, (SOME of the past.. A lot we don't know as Swayam says.. Kind of scarying because he expects Sharon to hate him more after that) brought back some painful memories, it also suppressed the awkwardness. The moment they shared was purely built on affection and love they always had for each other since a long time.

I really prefer the brutally honest Swayam because he manages to talk about everything I hadn't expected. He was attracted to her at the first sight! ^__^ Oh yes they are an impeccable couple!!!!

You really made me happy with an update so soon.. So I am not going to ask for anything at the moment! Content for now! πŸ˜›

Love,
Shreya

You know Shreya, your comments just make me greedy. And at the same time, i want to update every day to read your comments regularly. πŸ˜†

Do that make me mad? Then I'm certainly inane. πŸ˜›

Well, I planned this part differently when I started to write. I was thinking to add her past here, about her family and the uncle but how this formed inside my head was just like what I wrote, I tried to add him but then it would have become so intense, I wanted them to have some moments. I wanted them to feel the love. πŸ˜‰

Swayam is definitely becoming the responsible one here, I wanted someone to be there for me. πŸ˜†
okay, jokes apart. Sharon has become stubborn and a relationship never works if they let the ego play between them so maybe Swayam is trying to be one to have the relationship to work. People changes due to their situations.

Then, Sharon, I can really understand what you meant by those words because it is so difficult for me too to fathom her mental state. I don't think I can completely understand her feelings. It is beyond my imagination and hence the procrastination. Im trying built up her character.

She is the only person inside my head sometimes, I have been thinking about such situations but it is really hard to express. I would like to ask you something,

How would you react if you are in her place?

And Im giving the past in bits, becasue of just one reason. I do not want to bore my readers. And their past is long. Which includes how they emerged are grey. ;)

Have a nice day.
Keechu.

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Keechu.

You know Shreya, your comments just make me greedy. And at the same time, i want to update every day to read your comments regularly. πŸ˜†

Do that make me mad? Then I'm certainly inane. πŸ˜›

Well, I planned this part differently when I started to write. I was thinking to add her past here, about her family and the uncle but how this formed inside my head was just like what I wrote, I tried to add him but then it would have become so intense, I wanted them to have some moments. I wanted them to feel the love. πŸ˜‰

Swayam is definitely becoming the responsible one here, I wanted someone to be there for me. πŸ˜†
okay, jokes apart. Sharon has become stubborn and a relationship never works if they let the ego play between them so maybe Swayam is trying to be one to have the relationship to work. People changes due to their situations.

Then, Sharon, I can really understand what you meant by those words because it is so difficult for me too to fathom her mental state. I don't think I can completely understand her feelings. It is beyond my imagination and hence the procrastination. Im trying built up her character.

She is the only person inside my head sometimes, I have been thinking about such situations but it is really hard to express. I would like to ask you something,

How would you react if you are in her place?

And Im giving the past in bits, becasue of just one reason. I do not want to bore my readers. And their past is long. Which includes how they emerged are grey. ;)

Have a nice day.
Keechu.

I try to express what I felt about the part through my comments. A lot of effort goes into putting up a chapter, so I just feel the writer must be given a proper feedback. Honestly my comments turn too long and at times I'm wondering if it's going to bore the writer.. But your response tells me it didn't. About updating everyday... You know I'd be one of happiest here to see that!

How would I react! I don't know it's hard to think of a situation like that. I'd probably just be numb for a while. But yeah if it's like going to be a big blow, I might like to prepare myself for it first. Since Sharon has Swayam here, he could maybe prepare her first for what's coming. Sharon could be a little assured as he's by her side.. But since you say it's going to probably change her feelings for him as well, I think it could be better for Sharon to understand his POV if he recreates certain instances either literally or in her head where she can put herself in his place.This way she would have a better understanding of all that has happened from both the perspectives. Like when he narrated the first meeting from his POV she found it very much acceptable for him to hate her. So If I was Sharon, I would have liked to know everything from Swayam rather than an unknown and through his point of view, since at the moment he's the only person who has been honest about his feelings (either love or hate) right from the beginning.

Edited by Wandering_mind - 6 years ago
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb update
loved it
poor swayam he went through so much
aww my swaron r cuties love them so much
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wandering_mind

I try to express what I felt about the part through my comments. A lot of effort goes into putting up a chapter, so I just feel the writer must be given a proper feedback. Honestly my comments turn too long and at times I'm wondering if it's going to bore the writer.. But your response tells me it didn't. About updating everyday... You know I'd be one of happiest here to see that!

How would I react! I don't know it's hard to think of a situation like that. I'd probably just be numb for a while. But yeah if it's like going to be a big blow, I might like to prepare myself for it first. Since Sharon has Swayam here, he could maybe prepare her first for what's coming. Sharon could be a little assured as he's by her side.. But since you say it's going to probably change her feelings for him as well, I think it could be better for Sharon to understand his POV if he recreates certain instances either literally or in her head where she can put herself in his place.This way she would have a better understanding of all that has happened from both the perspectives. Like when he narrated the first meeting from his POV she found it very much acceptable for him to hate her. So If I was Sharon, I would have liked to know everything from Swayam rather than an unknown and through his point of view, since at the moment he's the only person who has been honest about his feelings (either love or hate) right from the beginning.

I can completely understand this, and it really going to help me to write next chapters... Thank you so much Shreya.