update soon

Originally posted by: sweety71

Nice updates. Continue soon please.

Thank you.
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Hi...

I know I'm late again, but life is difficult, just too difficult.

I would like to thank each one of you for sticking with me till now. This update is long, around 3800 words so make sure that you have enough time. Then this update is for all those who have been pestering me continuously for an update.

I hate mornings with a fierce passion.

Well, I would like to change that a bit, I hated mornings. Today I roused feeling warm and tingly different from with what I was accustomed. Contrary to my usual laziness, I felt alive and energetic. It was a strange thing, an odd feeling and I did not know why for a while, not until I noticed what compromised position I was and with whom. When I opened my eyes, the first thing that came in front of me was a covered chest of a man, with my right arm wrapped around it.

I blinked once, twice and thrice.

I tried to move but nothing moved, not even a bone. The attempt of scrambling away from the bed died as soon as I saw an arm, holding me in a tight grip but making sure to not to suffocate me. The tingling feeling ten folded when I shook my body, resulting in touching him more and surprisingly the tiny hairs on my neck perked up asking for my attention.

I know that I should shout or wake up or I should push the man off my bed, but I could not. Although I could not see the face of the person, I did not need a rocket science to know him, but I really need one to know how we ended up there.

I faintly remembered the events of last night, how we had a lighthearted conversation after he told me that he would let me help him and how we sat there shoulder to shoulder talking about things I never imagined discussing with him. We talked about everything under the sky, excluding us. We made sure not let us fade the beauty of it away, and not to taint it with our personal problems. We purposefully avoided talking about everything that could lead us to a sour memory. I remember him talking about his business, one thing he never did, at least not with me. He always believed that I was a threat to it, but now he even offered me a job, shutting me to silence.

There were moments when my mind drifted back to the events that lead us to where we were. A lot of things happened, many things changed and I was gradually learning to accept it, I knew I was gradually letting Swayam in, again. The moments that left me confused, surprised and even mad was slowly entering into my system making me happy. I was becoming a happy person.

The rush of thoughts came to a halt when he stiffened under me. He was awake and I screamed in my head for not leaving the bed before. I was so ashamed to face him so I remained in that position keeping my eyes shut. I could feel him shifting his body carefully as if he was afraid that I would wake up. The tingling feeling left my body when he slackened his grip on my waist, slightly detaching me from him and I kept my eyes closed. I did not know how he did it but somehow he separated us, and I was shivering again; the warmth was gone. However, as soon as it was gone it came back but in the form of a blanket, not my favorite. He covered me with it from my chin to my toe. After a few minutes of silence, I felt the bed dip. He sat beside me. In the past week, it had struck me a few times that Swayam has started to feel better, he has started to take me seriously, as if he understood my worth, maybe accepting me.

I waited for some time for him to leave the room, honestly, I did not want us to have another awkward moment. After making sure that, he has entered the bathroom I escaped to my room. I have never run like that in my life. It took me another half an hour to get ready and to come down for breakfast. I met Taani in the midway; she was coming to get me. I thanked my stars for making her late. She did not need to know where I was and what I was doing.

After a long and light breakfast, as usual, dad left to his office room and Swayam to his room then to the office. I should not lie but having breakfast sitting just opposite to the person you woke up with was not any good idea, it was more than just embarrassing. It was a pain in the butt. I had kept my head low to avoid any eye contact, and I knew dad and Tanni had noticed our odd behavior, but they choose to avoid it for our good.

The first thing I did after reaching the room was searching my phone and after getting it from under the pile of my dirty clothes, I dialed the number I have been too apprehensive about calling.

At my first try, nobody took the call and it repeated the second time, but the third time, before the thought of giving up catch my mind a man took the call.

"Hello," I could not help but be impatient.

"Can I help you?" A voice that sounded husky asked me, and chuckling he joked, "The lady is in trouble,"

At first, it felt weird. A person joking in the morning with an unknown person but what more strange was the voice felt familiar.

"Can I speak to Mrs. Rangini Shrevasthava, the psychologist?" I added a little more curtly. I was not in the mood to play the game, I do not have time for this stupid jokes, I needed action as soon as possible.

The silence was his reply.

"Hello... Can you hear me?"

My impatience has grown to a new level.

"Yeah, oh... yeah yes... but this is not her number." He said rudely and my first reaction was to crumble away hearing him speak in such a manner. With the thought of misdialing, I was going to hang up the phone but before I could disconnect it I heard a faint voice from the other side, it most probably belonged to another person, who sounded manlier than the one I was talking earlier.

"This isn't either your number,"

"Screw it,"

I could clearly hear the profanities that followed from the two different mouths, in two different voices, and in two different intensities. I could not help but feel that I was eavesdropping something I should not. I was utterly confused.

What was that?

I did not wait for more, in the next moment when I could gather my thoughts, I did the only thing any sane person would do; I hung up the call. Even after realizing that I made the wrong call, I could not really get rid of that voice from my memory. Of all the stupid things I could have done, I had to wrong-dial her number. I should have called her personal number instead of the house number.

Going through the card once again, I tried to call her personal number but it went to voicemail, and by that time my patience has flown out of the window.

Although I had taken a few baby steps towards Swayam and his illness, I did not think about how I would achieve what I want. I really did not give it a thought. I was planning to talk to her about any suggestions. If she could help me with it, it would be a little bit easy for me. I just could not think of a way to make him realize that I am there with him and he is loved.

How would we make someone feel that we care about him or her?

My mind was racing with many options and suggestions and it would suggest something stupid to be rejected by my heart. Both are my part but they fight like a married couple. As many thoughts came to my mind, I started to write them down and the list was a never-ending stupidity. I finally ended up on the fourth one I had written.

Dinner!

I thought it was nearly impossible for my day to turn more embarrassing than it already was. The morning was simply awkward. If waking up next to Swayam in a compromised position were not mortifying then I would not know what I should label it. Though I was successful in avoiding him in the room, I could not do much on the dining table. He was there, just opposite me glaring at his food, too much into the food to look at me. Well, I had my own moments; honestly, I had peaked.

Throwing some white dress, Taani gifted me a few days back I ran out of the room, before clutching my purse and mobile. I almost stumbled on the steps when I saw dad relaxing on the couch while watching some business news. The look on his face told me that he was so dedicated to his news that I could just walk out without him catching. I did not mind telling him what I was up to but I was not sure what I would gain from what I was planning to do so I did not give him any hopes. I walked past him without making any noise and breathed out once I reached beside my car. It was the same car I used to drive, more like the driver used to drive for me, and I was someone who does not know to use a car. Since now I know how to drive it properly, dad game me the keys and told that I can use it as long as I want, and I could not be more thankful for that.

Climbing into the driver's seat, I put the gear into reverse mode and pulled it out of its parking lot. One thing I loved about driving was freedom. When I say one thing I meant I love many things about driving. There was a time when I did not know anything about it, I had wanted to try but I was too scared to step out of the comfort zone I had created. Because of the same reason, the first thing I learned since my breakdown was driving.

I changed the gear a bit too harshly, and pressed my right foot on the accelerator anticipating the jerk. Within the span of a few seconds, I was on the road, aiming a peculiar office.

It only took me seven minutes to reach there. The car made a screeching sound as I slammed my foot on the break. George came running to me and before I could open the door, he did it for me. Smiling thankfully at him, I gave my keys to him, "Please park my car,"

"Sure Maam,"

He grinned before taking over the driver's seat. I was so tempted to correct him, I do not like it when he calls me that, but my mind was erratic to even spend a little more time there. Smiling sheepishly, I ascended the steps that led to the reception of Shekhawat industries. The same girl I met last time was reading something on her mobile with a blush on her face. Without sparing her anymore glance, I walked away. She did not even notice that I was here; I need to talk to Swayam about her.

She does not deserve to work here. I thought to myself.

As I made my ways towards his cabin, nervousness seeped through my vein. With each step I took, I was being pushed back by my anxiety. Yes, I was excited to find a way to help him and in that excitement, I rather forgot my past, I forgot who I literally was.

Stupidity but truth!

I was rethinking about my decision. In that small walk from the reception to his cabin, I went through my whole past. Surprisingly almost two years fitted in a few minutes and I realized my truth, I belong there, beside him in different forms. I was present in his childhood but I still had to find out how, I was there when he was a teenager, and I cannot deny the fact that I was into him since then. He pulled me in lovingly to push me out arrogantly. Although whatever I had gone through, what all-hurtful words left his mouth, I know I was born to be his. Something I cannot deny anymore.

Wherever and however my life turns, but my final designation has always been him.

I was about to open the door when a hand made contact with my wrist and the person pulled me back. It would be an understatement if I say that hurt. I rolled my tongue in agitation as my eyes landed on the person, precisely on Myra, his secretary, another blast from the past.

"You can't go in," She blurted out, a bit harshly as if she was in hurry.

Wow, she has no respect for you. My conscience decided to make an entry.

You are stating the obvious. I bit my tongue to stop from snapping.

"And who are you to tell me that?"

I stood steady, crossing my arms over my chest. I wish I could be intimidating and I hope the slight difference in our height was enough to make her a little nervous. Another change I had endured in the past months is I had become snappy. It is not that I had gone arrogant; it is just that, I had stopped being a freaking footpath for anybody to walk on.

"Swayam's secretary and he is in an important meeting so he has ordered to keep guests away for an hour,"

She is at least his secretary, who am I?

Guest, do I look like a guest?

"I simply do not care,"

I let words flew out of my mouth dripping with venom. I hate that girl and to what extent I will tell that now. If it was someone else, who told me I could not meet Swayam, then I might have waited. I was not in a mood to hear a no, I wanted him to feel loved, and I wanted him to feel needed, more than anything I wanted him to be healed. Nothing mattered more than that.

I let the grin on my face widen when I saw her walking back, away from me. I turned back before reaching for the handle and with a deep breath; I twisted it, pushing the wooden door open. The door made a sound, not too loud but it was enough for catching the attention. A dozen of men turned their head towards me, gaping at the intrusion. I saw few of them visibly gulping whatever they had in their mouth and a few of them were watching me with open eyes.

They reacted as if I did something they never dared to do.

Oh god, I am screwed.

I stood there abashed; my all I-do-not-give-a-shit-about-his-meeting flew out of the window to London. The horrified look on the people slowly started to vanish, taking many others, such as surprise, happiness, a smirk, a scowl almost all were there and I least expect admiration.

A certain pair of eyes looked at me with love, ardent love and within the blink of an eye, he as beside me.

"Hey," He breathed to my face, still smelling fresh. Working throughout for hours did not worn-out him at all. There was not any crumble on his crisp white shirt and he looked as if the morning just started. "What are you doing here?"

"I was ... I...hmm,"

I could not help but stammer. I was still not out of the morning awkwardness, I was well aware of the eyes watching us in amusement, and I could not stop the butterflies inside my stomach playing golf. Then he was watching me with a small smile, a real smile.

"Who is this pretty lady, Mr. Shekhawat?" I heard someone at the table snicker startling us.

Suddenly Swayam stiffened in his position. We were standing near the door, not in the middle still I could see all those twelve men watching us but Swayam was facing me so his back was towards the audience yet he could tell who asked that. I let my eyes wander to the person and a shiver ran down my spine when I saw his lewd mind inside his dirty eyes. He was a middle-aged man but a disgusting idiot. Swayam turned slowly, keeping my hand inside his hold, and said with a possessive tone, "She is my fianc, Mr. Singh," He stressed the last word, and it felt real. I did not feel repulsed by it.

"Aren't you already married?" The other man asked,

"Excuse us for a couple of minute's gentlemen, we will just be back."

Ignoring the comment, Swayam pulled us into the room in the right corner of his cabin. Once we were inside the privacy of the four walls, he left my hand and let the door close behind him. "Why are you here Sharon?" He stared at me and by the look of him; I knew I could not lie and which I was not planning to do. He knew that I would not end up in his cabin without a valid reason. "Is there anything you want to tell me?" he smirked at me.

"Dinner," I exclaimed a little more excited than I was planning to do.

A confused expression crossed over his face, and then the smirk came back full on teasing mode. "Now?" He slowly asked me while touching his wristwatch. I did not get what he was pointing so I nodded a yes. "So my lunch?"

What was he saying? I was utterly confused. Why was he saying lunch when I asked him about dinner?

My thoughts halted when he burst out laughing. He was laughing hysterically, holding his stomach and I swear I have never seen such an alluring sight.

"What happened?"

He pointed his finger to the wall behind me still trying to control his laugh, and I turned only to gape at the digital clock, the time it showed was one in the noon. To say I was embarrassed would be an understatement of the lifetime.

He placed his palm on the small of my back, slightly ushering us in. His palm was hot, and it burned my skin. How clich it sounded but I did feel the shiver my spine had to take. We were at a fine restaurant, where Swayam wanted to have lunch with me. I took the opportunity at the first chance; a lunch would not be that bad. Our relationship was working and I hope nothing would ruin it but it did not take much time to show me how wrong I was.

Swayam and I chose a corner booth, far away from all the chaos. He was still amused by my stupidity and was chuckling continuously. Though I was sending daggers at him for making fun of me I could not help but admire him too, he looked happy. Once again, we talked like normal people just like last night. The awkwardness had evaporated and I felt comfortable in his presence, I knew he was not going to comment anything on our sleeping together on his bed and I could not be more relieved.

"Mr. Shekhawat?"

I heard a deep voice, interrupting us. From the corner of my eyes, I saw a man standing behind my chair; I did not see his face but his figure was hovering on top of mine, letting his shadow loom over me. I regretted raising my head to get a look at his face. As I looked up, I almost screamed out of my wits when I took in the man's appearance. His face was so close to mine. He kept his eyes on me in such a way that, if I stand from my chair my head would bang on his and out of the corner, I saw Swayam getting tense on his seat, shooting glares at this man; his jaw clenching tightly at the way this man was looking at me.

The intruder looked more than horrible with that scar on his face.

"Hi, Sharon,"

He breathed to my face and stood up straight without waiting for my reply.

What appalled me was the fact that he knew my name, and I was gobsmacked by the affection lined in his voice. Though he looked terrific, his eyes showed care and sincerity.

"Hi," I mumbled. With a smile, he ignored me, turning to face Swayam, who was seething by the time. I could see the flames coming out of his ears.

"I see that you are taking good care of her," The man said and it sounded far from any kind of appreciation.

"What do you want?" Swayam gritted his teeth, letting the words out of his mouth forcedly.

"You know what I want, Mr. Shekhawat." The man smirked darkly. When he saw Swayam leaving his chair, he chuckled and continued, "Do not get worked up young man, think about what I said twice."

He then disappeared into the crowd of the restaurant but he did not forget to smile at my way, warmly. Their exchange was strange and I knew that there was more than my eyes saw.

"Who was that?" I asked Swayam, who sat on his chair and he had a different determined look on his face. He let his eyes follow the man until he walked out of the hall.

"Mr. Rai Prakash," He reciprocated, directly looking at my eyes as if he wanted to know how I was going to react to what he said. I did not feel anything odd about a name. Little did I know his next set of words would send my brain to halt? "Your uncle,"

"What does he want?" I managed to ask despite I was freaking out inside, I remember Mrs. Mark telling me about my uncle.

"You,"

I have been dying to do this. ;)

Keechu.

Edited by Keechu. - 6 years ago
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
finally they r being comfortable with each other
though there is still an awkwardness
Sharon's uncle??
not getting positive vibes from him..
update soon
srinidhi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow... an update after so long...
Its good to see Sharon and Swayam getting along and comfortable with each other.
Update soon...
Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Di an update after so long. It was an awesome chapter di as always. I love how their dimensions changed. From not being able to stand their presence to comfortable with each other ( slight awkwardness but its okay ). And Sharon's uncle is back? And u ended with a cliffhanger, typical you di. But enjoyed the update and update soon.😃
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved.
*Unreserve*

I generally do not reserve posts as I always like to pen what comes to my mind right after reading the update,but I kind of forgot a few parts of the story so had to re-read a few parts and hence the delay.

I must have said this before as well that this ff is one of your best works. You have put in tremendous effort to craft out Sharon and Swayam. It's not easy to show the frequently changing dynamics between them especially because they are so intricate and complex themselves. The supporting storyline also needs special attention when the characters are so grey which just makes the overall effort put into writing this commendable. So kudos on that! (You reached chapter 30??!!!! How do you do that! Really 30?!!😲😲😲)

Coming to this update, I am loving the awkwardness they are sharing. It's like you want something so bad that you stop sparing even a glance at it, afraid that even a moment can reveal what's your real desire. The beginning was really cute. Sharon is just so cute in this update. Trying to act asleep just to escape that awkward moment in bed to burning in jealousy and mentally deciding to kick out Swayam's secretary for no reasonable reason was kinda adorable. That little walk from the reception to Swayam's cabin was enough for Sharon to define her relation with Swayam... Something she was unable to do all this time. Her final destination would always be him! This felt like music to my ears.

Swayam, what do I say about him? The yearning he is feeling is burning me as well. His own senses aren't in his control around Sharon and that's freaking him out, but I'm glad he is finally feeling loved. Probably as this feeling was alien for him he's terrified right now, but also loving it to such an extent that he's craving for it, longing for it, longing for her. And this just makes me love him more. What he did with Sharon in the past was more like an unintended outcome of his action, in which unfortunately ,Sharon was the victim so I don't have the heart to outright blame him. Even Sharon doesn't. He needs to be fixed himself and now with him handing over that job to Sharon, I'm sure he'll come out healed. And loved.

The weird phone calls, the vague conversation, that end, and ofcourse all that I spoke about above make me want to read the next few parts NOW! Like why do you want to always, ruin their not-so-awkward moment? (They either share the moment or are awkward.. Or at times somewhere between this in some compromising positions 😆) So while I know I am not going to get what I want, I am now only requesting you to put up the next soonnn.

P. S. You wanna read a new story? Read desire! 🥱( I know what you mean but that's going to take time.. 😭 till then insta posts se kaam chalao..:P)

-Shreya:)
Edited by Spark.Shreya - 6 years ago
SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res
Always a cliffhanger diduuu i so gonna kill you for this
Well i know ke ab mujhe apne har review se pehle sorry bolna padega but you know it better diduu

I should search for a new word in the dictionary now as amazing and fabulous are too short to describe it😲

I can say the same that i too really hate the mornings but the morning sharon to be in swayam arms are just heaven i just loved her expression while struggling to get out of his grip to examining his features and the awkward moment which was about to happen

I reaaly dont want any awkwardness between them but sharon sudden closing her eyes when swayam was waking to his lea ving office was just splendid and not to forget her running from his room to her room😆

Sharon thinking about swayam all the time and the way to heal him and then the phone call mysterious one i have a bad feeling from it🤢🤢🤢

And thennn ahhh she reaching his office and the walk from the reception to his cabin analyzing their relation and the destination which is just HIS just amazing diduu

Without any thought entering into the cabin searching for the eyes among the ones luring over her just to find that one pair of eyes which helds LOVE for her😳

Swayam reaction from surprising to smirk as he led her to a cabin questioning her and the laughter after he got the ans D INNER AT LUNCH TIME was just🤣🤣

Did i said i was goofingly smiling throughout the update if not then yesss but the end you made with your typical style with that cliff hanger
Am just hating that Mr.Raiprakash with his evil thoughts am just crossing my fingers ke jo bhi mere dimag me ho wahi ho🤣

Edited by SHAhira-Swaron - 6 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update!!
continue soonish😊
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi_vrushan

awesome update
finally they r being comfortable with each other
though there is still an awkwardness
Sharon's uncle??
not getting positive vibes from him..
update soon

Thank you Prachi. It really means alot.. 😛
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: srinidhi94

Wow... an update after so long...

Its good to see Sharon and Swayam getting along and comfortable with each other.
Update soon...

Thank you.
Update is ready😉