swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
awesome update
thanks for pm
Somulove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Super awesome updates. Sharon came to know about chocolate uncle. Wanted to know relationship between Sharon and Swyams father. Why he didn't reveal Sharon her past? Curious about Sharon's parents and uncle. Finally swayam said 3 magical words to Sharon. Thank for such a lovely updates. Continue soon please
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb updates. waiting for more continue soon please. Loved the Swayam confession.
Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update di. I didn't expect swaron romance. I thought it would be an emotional one with more of the truths revealed. But u came up with a better one πŸ˜‰. And swayam finally admitted to Sharon that he loves her. I so want to know her response di and the rest of the truths too. Update soon.
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome updates.. 😊
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Spark.Shreya

Wow! My face is burning red.. Maybe after-effects of this chapter's end . *-*

I really loved this one, particularly because it is so gripping not just in terms of the plot, but also Swayam and Sharon's equation. For long , their desire to get close could be felt and I am glad they finally found themselves to let loose. They have been victims of such tragedies, they needed a loud blow to even let out a breath.

At this moment, I feel really bad for both of them. Life hasn't been fair to them. The confession at the end by Swayam felt more like a longing, longing for love which he has been deprived of for so long. He wants to be vulnerable, tired of hiding the emotions inside him, now that he has finally found the person he needed all his life. I am sincerely hoping you don't ruin this confession because at the present both of them need each other, for understanding their mere existence.

I would like the next update soon ,pretty please?
As always brilliant writing! You suck out all emotions from me.

Best.
Shreya:)

I had been smiling throughout this comment, that happy this made me. Thank you so much Shreya, your words mean heaven to me because you give me ideas to write further without you knowing.πŸ˜†

I loved how you justified the turn of events. 😳

Love...
Of course me. πŸ˜ƒ

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: srinidhi94

After what Sharon said I thought swayam will be back in the hole again... But you surprised me... which you do all the time... loving the way how they are letting go slowly...

I love to surprise people. πŸ˜‰
Thank you... you can expect him going to the hole again. πŸ˜›
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PyaariBhootni-

Woah confession😲

amazing updateπŸ‘
continue soonish😊

Thank you. Sure...😳
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Somulove

Super awesome updates. Sharon came to know about chocolate uncle. Wanted to know relationship between Sharon and Swyams father. Why he didn't reveal Sharon her past? Curious about Sharon's parents and uncle. Finally swayam said 3 magical words to Sharon. Thank for such a lovely updates. Continue soon please

Thank you so much dear. πŸ˜ƒ
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ssfc

Awesome update di. I didn't expect swaron romance. I thought it would be an emotional one with more of the truths revealed. But u came up with a better one πŸ˜‰. And swayam finally admitted to Sharon that he loves her. I so want to know her response di and the rest of the truths too. Update soon.

it would be soo boring with all the emotional chapters na, so i thought to bring a twist. πŸ˜†
Thanks.