Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Read the updates from chapter 21 to 25 at once. Awesome updates. very interesting to know Swayam's personality. Wanted to know more about Swayam and sharon. BTW Sharon was not wrong asking that question.
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Regret surged through Sharon as she followed behind a worn out Swayam to their house at the odd hour of the night. It might have become 11 pm when he pulled his car into the garage, the unexpected turn of events kept them occupied and they failed to notice how time passed.

Throughout the drive, Sharon stayed silent knowing Swayam would appreciate it. His gestures gave away that he was comfortable in the silence than her speaking.

"I'm going to bed,"

Swayam whispered, sounding so unsure about what he said. Sharon doubted his fidelity to his words. Certainly, he wasn't going to sleep, he was far from catching any sleep tonight. Getting a good amount of sleep has become a strenuous thing for him to do these days.

"Dinner?"

She said hurriedly, she didn't want him fade away before she could ask. Swayam stopped abruptly on the first step of the staircase but didn't turn to look at her and he didn't make any sound, he stood there still. He might not have heard her, she thought. Not that she was expecting he would say anything.

As she dumped her tired body on the couch in the living room, she caught a glimpse of his retreating figure vanishing inside his room. Sharon sat there for the next few minutes playing the events of the day inside her head and suddenly the magnitude of whatever Mrs. Mark said appeared negligible before what Swayam said.

She wasn't foreseeing a confession from him when she left this house in the morning, at the same time she wasn't expecting anything that she was heard from her orphanage.

Sharon sat dumbfounded on one of the chairs of the office of the orphanage when Caroline Mark, the Ex-director of Angel's Heaven spoke about Sharon's past humbly as possible.

"So are you trying to imprint that I am not an orphan anymore, or maybe I never was?"

Sharon eyed the woman in front of her incredulously, her question made Caroline uncomfortable. She shifted in her chair trying to hide her uneasiness, but Sharon's penetrating eyes didn't miss that action.

"I think... I'm,"

Caroline Mark is a sixty-years-old woman, who used to control the activities of the orphanage when Sharon started there. The relationship between them was not an easy one, it wasn't like sugar and honey, it was a bitter one. Sharon believed that Caroline Mark was a wicked woman and she still does believe it. A few years back due to the severe illness she withdrew her post. Now she though resides there doesn't participate in the working of it.

Sharon narrowed her eyes at the squirming woman, "Who are they?"

"Who, Sharon? And why are you suddenly showing interest in these kinds of things?"

"What kind of things, Ma'am"

Caroline put her wrinkled fingers on her temple and pressed it tightly, a headache was forming and she was getting tired of Sharon's noisy behavior. She wanted to snap at Sharon and throw her out but she couldn't because of the name and the acceptance she has in the society. A small wrong behavior would cause her a lot.

She is not what she showcases.

"I'm asking about my parents," Sharon cleared herself, "And I would like to know about the man who used to visit me frequently here?" She sat straight, not taking her eyes from the old lady. She didn't want to miss a reaction.

"Mr. Shekhawat?"

Before Caroline could stop, the name rolled out of her tongue, making her gasp aloud, eyes bulging out in the sudden realization that she uttered something she was ordered to keep hidden.

"Yes, I was asking about him. Now I don't need any assurance because you gave that all before I could get a chance to ask." Sharon smirked.

Caroline nodded adequately and Sharon took it as her cue to continue, "Was he the one who used to send me chocolates and cards? Was he the one I used to call Chocolate uncle? Was he the one who sponsored my educational finances?" Sharon's voice intensity rose sharply but soon it shrank when Caroline gave a positive answer.

"Yes,"

Sharon's head hung low, palms flew to her mouth to stop the swirl of cry. She didn't want to cry in front of this old lady. Caroline stood up from her chair and walked up to Sharon to console her but she was welcomed with Sharon's feeble words, "Why didn't anyone tell me all these?" She mumbled into her hands, the confidence evaporated from her, the hard face she had put on fell down, and tears leaked out without her permission. She had a slight idea about what would she hear but there was a huge part hoped that everything Swayam said would become a lie.

She felt betrayed from dad.

"Because he had ordered us to tell you nothing at any cost." Sharon looked up at Caroline's sympathy filled words and when her gaze fell on the old lady's eyes, for the first time ever she saw sincerity speaking in them. When Sharon didn't say anything, Caroline continued. "When Mr.Shekhawat came to visit you for the first time, he adjured us that you should not know anything about your parents and him. Then after a few weeks when he came to pay you another visit he was far from requesting. He just commanded us that we should keep our mouth shut and we knew the influence he has so we agreed to his behest."

When she completed Sharon was numb to react, she couldn't believe what she heard, the man who she loves more than her own dad kept her away from her parents, he forced her to live in an orphanage.

"Who are my parents? Where are they? do you know?" Sharon asked.

"I don't know, Sharon. Maybe Mr. Shekhawat does." Caroline sympathized the girl in front of her, Sharon wasn't always her favorite but she has noticed how underconfident and weak Sharon has become through the whole years she lived in the orphanage despite being a non-orphan.

"Yeah, maybe he does. Who admitted me here?" Sharon inquired further, she was adamant to find out her past, she was even confused about why she doesn't remember anything and she also find an answer for that too; her age.

"The police,"

Hearing Mrs. Caroline, Sharon jumped from her chair, eyes bulging out of her sockets but it didn't surprise the ex-director.

"P...ppoo..olice?"

"Yeah, you were kept abducted when they rescued you."

If before Sharon was baffled, now she was stunned. All those words from the old woman's mouth overwhelmed Sharon.

"Where?"

"Inside your uncle's home."

Caroline rested herself on her chair again and leaned backward. The signs of old age were clearly visible on her face, her skin was wrinkly and near the end of her eyes, those wrinkles were more prominent. She had a set of worry lines on her forehead mixed with her own natural ones and the frown deepened when she heard Sharon again.

"Who is my uncle?"

Sharon's face morphed into expectations to get some information about her family but it soon faded when she noticed an uncertainty pass through Caroline's face.

"I'm afraid, Sharon. I can't tell you," Her troubled face and voice somewhat pained Sharon.

"Why?"

"Because there is a huge possibility for you regretting this interrogation the moment I say his name."

Sharon chose to stay quiet, accepting everything she learned in the past few hours. When the tranquility inside the cabin contradicted the storm inside her head she left from there unknown to what was waiting outside.

Sharon was snapped out of her thoughts when her phone rang, a picture of Pia with Sharon come on the wallpaper of her mobile screen. Sharon knew it was Pia still she didn't accept the call, feeling the urge to stay alone.

A few days back when Ranveer called Sharon to tell her about their plan to visit her in Mumbai, she requested them to cancel the trip and re-plan it in the next month, as an invitation for Rey and Taani's marriage. But there was the other reason too, which she kept hidden. They are still unknown to what Swayam and Sharon went through.

She didn't know how much time had passed, but she wasn't feeling to sleep so she sat there in the silent dark living room staring at the now switched on TV.

I didn't on it, She bemused.

"I did,"

Sharon slightly jumped hearing Swayam so close to her, he was sitting beside her on the couch with a notable space between them. He was watching her with a small smile on his lips and when she came to her sense she shifted her body so that she can face him. Her that action startled him.

"What are you doing here? I thought you slept." She asked wryly.

Didn't I tell that I want to be alone?

She wanted to scream that to his ear but she chose not to, knowing his bad temper. But she also knows, initiating a talk with him would help her to find out the answers she couldn't from Caroline, so she tested her luck.

He shrugged his shoulders carelessly. "I wasn't sleepy so I thought to check on you," He said looking at her eyes, those were so innocent that he regretted his every action of past several months at that instant, once again.

"You came to check on me?" Sharon was sure her eyes were like a soccer,

"Yeah, is there any problem?" His challenging tone muted her and she mumbled a 'No' after a few seconds.

They were sitting on a couch in a dark living room, facing each other, with a television illuminating the room. Sharon still looked worn out, exhausted from the day and Swayam looked energized, may be the effects of a hot shower.

After leaving Sharon alone in the living room, Swayam went to his room with a mind to catch some pending sleep but after showering he realized he was starving. Remembering Sharon's offer for dinner he came down to see her busy in her thoughts, her phone was kept on ringing. Switching on the television to kill time, he took a place beside her, not too close and not too far but he still could smell her brain numbing scent. It was amusing to him that how could she smell so fresh even after a dreadful day. He knew she didn't notice him when she mumbled that she didn't turn on the television.

They sat there staring and slowly leaning towards each other without them minding. They were busy in thoughts that they didn't notice the space between them was reducing. He leaned further and she mimicked his actions. When they become close enough to feel each other's heartbeats, a loud noise came from whatever movie was playing on the television, separating them and they turned away as if nothing happened.

Swayam cursed the timing under his breath. He wanted to taste those lips.

"I will make something to eat,"

Without glancing his side and waiting to hear him she rushed inside the kitchen, she was least expecting him there however to her dismay, he followed her and caught her wrist before she could enter the kitchen.

"I'm not hungry for food," He said after pulling her flesh to him, his eyes lingered on her lips. She knew what he meant so she kept her mouth shut fearing something would escape her mouth, embarrassing her.

Did she really want it? She didn't know.

She gasped loudly when his right hand took her waist leaving her wrist. His other palm cradled her cheek, steadying her face so that he can look into her eyes. He wanted to touch her so badly that it had started to hurt him. He didn't know that such an attraction was possible between them. It would be a lie if I say Sharon wasn't feeling the same.

The sexual tension was so overpowering.

"Would you ever regret it, if we kiss now?" Swayam asked hesitantly.

He waited for a few seconds but when she didn't speak anything, he ran his thumb over her lower lips sending her to the edge. Her fist automatically took a good amount of his t-shirt, crushing it inside, controlling the urge to pull him to her more than he already was.

They both were so caught up in the moment that they weren't thinking anything else. A lot of things had changed since Sharon returned, including the equation between them. The trust was forming slowly yet steadily. Swayam was seeing Sharon more than a girl, who he used. She has become an unavoidable part of his life, and he wants to keep it that way.

He was thinking ways to keep her, to make her happy, to not to hurt her and more than anything he was thinking ways to love her.

Yes, Swayam Shekhawat has finally accepted that he loves Sharon.

"I don't know whether I would or not, but I will try not to," Sharon said looking directly at his eyes, she could see the dark desire in those, before pulling her fist holding his t-shirt bringing him close to her, her tongue subconsciously licked her bottom lips.

"You are making it so hard to resist, Sharon." He mumbled, following her tongue's action.

A few weeks back, when Sharon allowed him to kiss her when they were on the beach, there was an uncertainty in her. She regretted that moment, she wished she never did that. She wished that she could erase that moment completely from their life, it was an embarrassing action from her, a desperate one to handle her overflowing emotions. However this time, she was sure that she would not want to regret it when his eyes displayed those emotions which she never expected to witness in them. She could name them separately, that vulnerable he has become under her spell. First, she saw love, then sincerity, care, affection, and admiration. Those emotions flooded eyes of his pulled her heart's right chord. For that time she was sure that he has changed and he really meant it when he asked for forgiveness.

He dipped his head to reach her height but he stopped himself just before his lips could touch her's. She knew, he was ambivalent.

Sharon moved her head slightly and brushed her lips with his. Her bold move surprised him but before Swayam could understand what really happened she withdrew her lips, the sharp intake of breath from him let her knew that he has known what she did.

He took charge from there, capturing her lips with his for an earth shattering kiss. The attraction he felt to her a few minutes ago flew out of the window as he plunged his tongue inside her mouth. Soon an ardent love replaced the sublime attraction. He kissed her fiercely as desire ran through his blood. Her muscles loosened, bones liquefied, her fist smoothened out leaving her palms pressed on his chest. As he started to move his palms over her body impetuously, where ever he could reach in that position, she snaked her arms around his neck to hide her fingers inside his long silky hair. He groaned when she pulled his hair.

The sudden need to be close to her emerged inside him and he pushed themselves slightly till her back touched the kitchen counter. As soon as she got supported, he pressed himself against her. His actions were out of his confined love and he was oblivious to what he was doing to her. When her limitations crossed, her fingers left his hair to search the buttons of his upper cloth. He was pushing beyond her constraints, she wanted to feel his skin so when she couldn't find buttons, she found the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it over his head, for a slight second they left each other's lips to get rid of his t-shirt and when the t-shirt lost contact with them, in the speed of the wind they attacked each other again. He cursed inside her mouth when her fingers grazed his skin and he didn't think twice to place her on the top of the counter while doing so he stayed connected to her mouth, he didn't leave her for a second. If it was possible he would have pulled her more to him, he wanted to touch her everywhere no one ever dared to touch. The need was so fervent, that he had to stop himself from ripping her clothes off, nevertheless, he had managed to undone a few buttons of her shirt.

When the human need of air suffocated their lungs, they pulled apart, but still stayed so close. The smile was so evident on their face.

"Wow," Sharon breathed,

"I love you, Sharon."

Mouth hanging open, jaw touching the floor, messed hair, a pair of smudged lips, a pair of eye liners leaking eyes, a few buttons undone, Sharon stared at Swayam as if she just saw a ghost.

Hey,

I'm again here at the end, :P

So how many of you expected that twist?

Do you feel that it was rushed?

Do you like it?

Okay, so if anyone still feels that this story has turned into a suspense thriller, I would like to blame it on my current read. I'm currently reading a suspense thriller so, the slight feeling of that might be an after effect.

Thank you. :)

I love you.

Keechu.

Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaronaaliya

awesome update
thanks for pm
continue soon

Thank you so much.
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ssfc

In my pov, swayam is right in not forgiving his dad. He went through a lot at the age of five and his mother left him.( he didn't know she's not then ) the only person he had was his father and he avoided him. At that age a child needs love which he didn't get from neither his mom nor his dad. I don't blame swayam for not forgiving. And to what Sharon said I think he knew what it was like to live without parents. Sharon lived in an orphanage where they took care of her. And swayam's life was no different. His parents left him to grow up on his own. I know his dad must be emotionally disturbed but he was his child. If not having parents is one thing then having one for whom u don't exist is another. I am on swayam's side in this. Sry it was long. Amazing update di as always. Update soon.

Thank you so much dear for this detailed comment. I felt this comment a slight bit shifted towards Swayam;s side. 😆 But still it means alot. You said things aptly. 😳
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PyaariBhootni-

Fantastic update!!

I guess Swayam shld forgive his dad!!
Yus his dad was wrong in what he did but he cant hold the grudge forever na!!
continue soonish

Thank you so much.
Yes he should forgive his dad and he will eventually. 😳
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi_vrushan

Awesome update finally he is opening up in front of her poor swayam he has gone through so much abt last line he knows how it feels without parents living n he was in much worse state he was having parents still he was not existing in there life of Course May be that's y he is not able to forgive his dad n then May be he got to knw his father giving that love to Sharon which tayam were deserving May b that's y he started hating her...jst jealous of her hope d mu will get clear

Ok. so this comment completely surprised me.
You are on a right track Prachi, keep it up 😉
There were a few who guessed it, but your guess was shocking.
Thank you.
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety71

Read the updates from chapter 21 to 25 at once. Awesome updates. very interesting to know Swayam's personality. Wanted to know more about Swayam and sharon. BTW Sharon was not wrong asking that question.

Thank you so much dear.
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! My face is burning red.. Maybe after-effects of this chapter's end . *-*
I really loved this one, particularly because it is so gripping not just in terms of the plot, but also Swayam and Sharon's equation. For long , their desire to get close could be felt and I am glad they finally found themselves to let loose. They have been victims of such tragedies, they needed a loud blow to even let out a breath.

At this moment, I feel really bad for both of them. Life hasn't been fair to them. The confession at the end by Swayam felt more like a longing, longing for love which he has been deprived of for so long. He wants to be vulnerable, tired of hiding the emotions inside him, now that he has finally found the person he needed all his life. I am sincerely hoping you don't ruin this confession because at the present both of them need each other, for understanding their mere existence.

I would like the next update soon ,pretty please?
As always brilliant writing! You suck out all emotions from me.

Best.
Shreya:)
srinidhi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After what Sharon said I thought swayam will be back in the hole again... But you surprised me... which you do all the time... loving the way how they are letting go slowly...
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Woah confession😲
amazing update👏
continue soonish😊