Originally posted by: -PyaariBhootni-

interesting update๐Ÿ‘

lovedd ittt๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜›
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: srinidhi94

Well... this indeed sounds like a suspense thriller...I am wanting to know what happened... and you keep giving us little peeks... and stop...

I wouldn't have any nails if you keep doing this..
Update soon...

Hehehe..
You are so funny Sri... Dont eat your nails..๐Ÿคฃ
Thank you.
Yup very soon, mostly on Wednesday. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ssfc

Nice update. Aap bohuth dino se suspense reveal nahi kar rahi ho. Aaj bhi cliffhanger mein stop kar di. Ab next update keliye waiting. I wanna know their flashback di. Pls aap apne cruel mode se thoda kind mood mein aakar bata do na. Waiting eagerly di.

Ye yes...
Now im in kind mood. ๐Ÿ˜†
I will give the flashback soon, have some patience dear. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Next update on Wednesday.
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Good evening,

Please ignore the mistakes, for the time being, I will edit them soon.

And don't blame me for keeping the suspense again, I can't put everything at once because their past is complicated and it's long. I can't include everything you guys want to know in a single chapter. I hope you guys will understand.

Thanks a lot for the comments and votes on the last part.

Love you.

Suddenly Sharon was exposed to the truths of her life; her hunt for the truths brought her to pitch darkness. She has brutally pushed into a life changing drama; though it was according to her wish, she regretted her past actions.

She was shredded into millions of pieces.

This feeling wasn't an alien one to Sharon, she has tasted it a few times before but how much used she might be to this feeling, she couldn't help but feel broken once again. She was shattered. It was even terrible when she couldn't find out what hurt the most.

The beliefs that kept her going in her life came out as utter lies, the hurt, the pain she went through suddenly became worthless.

It was much better living with the lies than living with the worst truths.

She thought.

As soon as she stepped out of Mrs. Mark's office she spotted a familiar figure leaning against the driver side door.

She took hesitant steps towards him, she knew she looked like a worn out zombie, but she could care less about her appearance at that time; all she wanted to do that moment was go home and cry until no tears left.

"What are you doing here?" She asked hoarsely.

Swayam turned to face the source of the voice that disturbed his thoughts. His postures visibility tensed noticing how bad she looked. He could easily see how much affected she was by whatever she heard from that woman.

Swayam looked straight into her eyes,

"I came to stop you," he pursed his lips together into a thin line and cursed his timing under his breath then he continued when she narrowed her eyes at him, "but I think I was late."
He searched her eyes for a hint of her feelings but she didn't give away anything; she skillfully concealed those.

"You are," She smiled, completely surprising him and started to walk to the opposite side of where they stood. Her car was parked there.

His next set of words anchored her on her foot.

"Why did you come here, Sharon?"

She turned and narrowed her eyebrows again in a crease, "Isn't it obvious?" She knew that he knows what brought her there.

"You shouldn't have," He commented.

She didn't say anything further, she didn't know what will please him.
Dropping her eyes to her feet she stood there in front of him waiting for him to talk.

"Come let's go, I will drop you home." He offered.

"I can go myself, I brought Taani's car." She muttered after looking up from her feet.
"Yeah, I know that," he said, nodding his head towards the white car parked at a far distance and he continued while looking back at her, "But I insist, Sharon,"

She gazed him in skepticism; puzzling her, affection reflected in his eyes.

Was she dreaming?

"You don't need to worry, Swayam. I can go myself."

That was one of the rare times when his eyes showed his feeling when those acted purely. Contrary to his past actions, he was broadcasting his care for her. In past, he expressed affection because of the audience they had. He seldom wanted others to believe his marriage was fake, he wanted everyone to think they were happily married.

"I know I don't need to, but I do. I want to," he trailed off, reducing the intensity of his voice at the end, fearing she might catch his changes.

Did he mean that he wants to drive her off or he wants to worry about her?

Despite the conflicts generated inside her head, she agreed to his request. It wouldn't be a lie, his sudden concern irked her.

There in the front yard of Angel's Heaven, they hadn't had any audience who knows them still he behaved like he cares which for an extent not only excited her but also irked her.

"I will ask the driver to bring the car." He broke the awkward silence prevailed between then after she agreed to him.

"Okay,"

In the first half of the drive, they kept a tranquility. Swayam wanted to ask whether she was alright of not but he didn't. Sharon wanted to ask many things to him, her mind was clouded with so many doubts and questions, though she got many answers there were some only he could answer.

Apparently, after a few minutes, Sharon cleared her throat, catching his attention. When he diverted his eyes from the road towards her for a second, letting her know that he was listening, she was looking out. When he did that he didn't know what would escape from her mouth.

"I'm... not an orphan...," She spoke, catching him off guard. He stepped on the break and they both came forward. If they hadn't had the support of seat belts then they would have collided with the front glass. Though he was known to what she said he couldn't help but feel shocked. "You knew," she gazed at him baffled.

Sharon was not foreseeing such a reaction from him, but it wasn't that bewildering. Without even his single word she knew she was right. His action gave her what she wanted to know.

He already knew that she wasn't an orphan.

After settling himself from the sudden shock, Swayam regained his position and looked behind. He heavily sighed when he saw he stopped the car in the middle of a secluded road. He would have cost many lives if he had done that in a rushed road.

"I knew that," he replied.

"I guessed it, but I thought you choose me because I was an orphan," She mused, "I thought I was in this mess because I was an orphan, I thought I was cursed."

Words got stuck inside his throat, he wanted to tell her that she was wrong, that she wasn't cursed, but no words came out. He opened and closed his mouth like a fish.

"You are wrong there, Sharon."

"Huh, then for god sake correct me." She yelled, raising her hands up in the air, showing her frustration.

Holding her palms inside his, he tried to calm her. "I will explain later Sharon, in our house. Not here,"

"No, I want to know now," She exclaimed stubbornly, pulling her hands away from his hold.

"Fine," muttering to himself he parked the car to the side.

He came out, and Sharon mimicked his actions. They were on a secluded road, the both sides of roads were covered in large trees. It was almost evening, the sun was setting, spreading darkness. Sharon stood beside Swayam waiting for him to talk, and promptly she was reminded a special evening. She smiled absent-mindedly.

"That was what I got when I first saw you, your smile."

Sharon shifted in her position suddenly feeling nervous. He chuckled. "Come to the point Swayam, it's so scary here." She irritatingly said.

"I said we can talk in home, but you were so eager to have this,"

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Speak up now."

He turned to face her, his face was void of any emotions, his eyes blank, his face pale, his lips in a thin straight line.

"That day was my birthday,"

"Which day,?" Sharon interrupted, earning a glare from Swayam.

"Will you let me speak?"

"Yeah,"

"That day was my birthday," he continued, glancing at Sharon who was listening so carefully. "On that day I was woken up to a fight, dad and mom were fighting. I was five years old then. I didn't know why they were fighting though it was a usual thing in the house. I heard them vaguely, they were talking about a baby, mom was shouting at dad and he was also shouting at her. In between mom was pointing towards her stomach. I didn't understand it at first but that day, in the evening dad told me, I was going to a brother, a big brother. I was happy, so happy that I went to my mom despite knowing she despised me."

Sharon gasped hearing the last sentence. Ignoring her he continued.

"When I went to their bedroom, mom was having some medicines. I have never seen her taking any medicine before, so I was confused. I asked her about the medicine but she didn't tell me anything, saying I was a small kid she dismissed me. Her glare was so scary that I couldn't mutter any words to ask her about my baby sister. I knew that it would be a sister, I always wanted one. A year passed, in that time I didn't see my parents talking to each other, dad was always with me, he spends his most of the times with me, making me happy. There were times when I went to my mom but her hate for me only increased as days passed, so I stopped going near her. Dad fulfilled her every need, he expressed his love for his wife and daughter and she didn't even acknowledge it. I used to love my sister from far, I used to talk to her, I used to play with her, I used to tell her stories but everything was from a distance. I loved Taani even before she was born, I loved her without being near her. And you know what happened, my whole world crumbled down the day she was born. That woman said she wants to leave and was taking my sister with her. I couldn't do anything, but most of all I couldn't leave my sister with a horrible mother like her, so I took Taani away from her and without telling anyone, I pleaded our driver to take us home. I then hid inside my wardrobe with her. But we were caught, that day dad slapped me for the first time, he yelled at me and my mother stood there watching with a smile. I never understood why she hated me, Sharon."

Her name from his mouth sent shivers down her spine. She placed her hands on his shoulder, supporting him, she didn't know he had gone through such a childhood. Hearing him she knew there was more, and that same thought paralyzed her.

"Mothers are meant to love their children, right? But she never did. You know why?" He asked Sharon, and she shook her head.

"Mrs. Shekhawat wasn't my mother."

"What?"

"Yes Sharon, she wasn't. She is Taani's mother, not mine."

Swayam sighed heavily, exhausted.

"We can go home now, you don't need to tell this to me," Sharon said hurriedly, worrying about him.

He smiled and rested his palm on her cheek. "I want to Sharon, I need to tell you this,"
"But she proved me wrong, all mothers are not same. All mothers are not meant to love their children. She left the next morning leaving my sister with us. She left her own child. I was so angry, I was frustrated, I was shattered. And that time I didn't even know that I wasn't her child."

"When... did you ...come to ... know?" She stammered.

"A few days back. Exactly, the previous day you caught me self-harming."

Heya..

Here is the next part, I'm sorry for being late and for this crappy update. (I know it is,) and for the small one, if it is.

I will make sure, the next update to be awesome.

A few days back I lost my one friend, so I wasn't in a situation to write, I hope you guys will understand. Please include him, his family and his friends in your prayers.
Thank you.

Keechu.

Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hie Keechu:)
I have been wanting to comment for long but life has been way too crappy.. (It still is, rather the worst is yet to come.. Anyways) I'm so glad you decided to continue this, if not anything else, it's giving me a temporary relief .

It's getting interesting with every update. The suspense is ,in fact this entire plot is so intriguing that I'm hooked to this. I look for an update every day. Watching D3 , most of us have always pictured Swaron as a perfect couple and so watching them so scarred when crossing each other's path is an interesting change.
For a long time ,I had felt Swayam was too harsh with Sharon,but I'm afraid, he's probably been the bigger sufferer. Waiting to know what's in store. Update soonish!..

Great great job with the writing !

My sincere condolences for your friend and family. May his soul rest in peace.

Shreya <3
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg swayam has gone through so much
Awesome update
It's interesting
update soon
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for update.
may god bless your friend and family
srinidhi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting update... Good to have some insight into swayam's past...
And I will include your friend and his family in my prayers
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic part๐Ÿ‘
loved ittt๐Ÿ˜ณ