Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
22.b

"Why were you hurting yourself the other day?"

When those words slipped out of her mouth, I regretted my promise. Though it was unintentional, I gave her a chance to introgate me and all she could ask me was that.

She sat there attentive, looking at me straight, not concerning to shift her gaze for even a second. She knows how to keep me captivated.

The old Sharon was scared to meet my gaze. I could not help but compare them and I could relate to this one easily.

Despite her own problems, she was showing interest in mine. Her desire to know my inhibitions and problems was unnerving, it was making me anxious.

Do I really want to be vulnerable Infront of her?

No, undoubtedly don't.

I stayed silent. If she was expecting that at any cost I would answer her that question then she was wrong.

"That's out of the topic," I commented, avoiding answering her.

She didn't reply soon, I had a feeling that she was amazed with my reply, but I could tell she wasn't surprised.

"Didn't you tell me to ask anything?"

She asked, giving a little stress to anything.

"Yeah, but not about this... If you want to know anything else, you can ask."

I think I wasn't thinking properly when I told her that she could ask me anything. I was least expecting she would ask about that morning.

My blood ran cold thinking about the mornings I spend in my bathroom pricking a razor blade into my flesh, watching how the blood ooze out. It was not like I enjoyed hurting me, I knew what I was doing was wrong but I couldn't help it. Sometimes the physical pain was better than the emotional turmoil and that morning was not a different senario. I didn't think Sharon would barge into my room at that time and I didn't think about the possibility of getting caught, my first priority was to stop the emotional pain.

"Then I don't have anything to ask you, you can leave." She looked at her nails and gave me a bored look. I looked up at her face, realizing that I had zoned out.

"Sharon, you just told me that you wants to know why I used you, didn't you?"

It was barely audible when I said the word 'used'. I was ashamed of myself.

"Did I?" She asked me rather questioned me. I gave her a puzzled look.

Didn't she tell that?

"Swayam," my name rolled out of her mouth effortlessly and I loved how it sounded.

Geeezzz! I'm whipped.

"What I meant is, it hurts to think that I never deserved an explanation and that doesn't mean I want to know it now." She finished.

"You mean you are not interested to know that anymore?"

It made sense.

"Exactly,"

"Why?" I was confused, why she wouldn't want to know the reason I had.

"Because, when it mattered you didn't mind to tell me, and now when it doesn't matter you are all ready to spill it." She took a pause and continued, "I admit I'm not over with it but I don't want to dig into the past anymore. I'm moving on from it and I'm trying to forgive you though it's not an easy task."

"Hmm," suddenly I was speechless.

I didn't know what I was feeling then, her words hurt-ed but why?

A few minutes ago I wanted to tell her everything but hearing her say that it didn't matter anymore, I felt I lost a part of my life, afterall it was our past, where we were connected.

"Then why did you agree when I offered to answer your questions?" I probed more, this lady makes me mad.

"My first question answers that, doesn't it?"
I stared at her as if she has gone crazy.

She just wants to know why you self harming, idiot.

"Fine, then let me ask you something." I ignored the man just appeared.

"And that is?"

I slowly stood up from my chair feeling suffocated, sitting that close to her and not being able to touch her was making me mad. Her cute face and those tiny rose lips were teasing me to an infinite scale. I turned my back towards her to control my horny hormones.

"Why did you come to my office yesterday?" I blurted out.

For the second time I wanted to slap me for being so blunt.

"I didn't know that I was not allowed there." She snorted.

"That's not what I meant," I turned to look at her again, and she was already on her foot.

"When will you learn to talk, Swayam?" She muttered vaguely, though I heard it clearly I let it pass without making a fuss about it, may be because I knew she was right. I really didn't know how to talk to people. No, I just didn't know how to talk to her.

"You came there to meet me?"

"Was there anyone else I know other than you?"

Her witty remarks were getting under my skin but I tried to play cool. It was high time that I stayed that cool, and I was starting to feel like I would loose it any moment.

"I'm here trying to talk to you and you are being impossible." My tone had gone far away from being soft, the first sign of getting mad.

She knitted her eyebrows making a frown on her forehead and I almost made a movement to ease it with my fingers. She glared at those fingers, which were suspended on the middle air. I retreated my arm to my side, and put it in my pocket not trusting them.

"I came to talk to you. Now I think I should not have...you are always surrounded with girls,"

Her eyes popped out realizing what she said at the end, she was really not planning to say that.

A creepy smile formed on my face when l caught her blushing. My thoughts went towards the incident happened in my cabin yesterday and I found myself blushing.

Was she trying to mask her embarrassment by being snobby?

A sudden thought popped up in my mind and I beamed at it.

I carefully took slow steps towards her, painfully slow steps and she visibly tensed. When I took one step towards her she took one away from me. We continued the game until she became rooted on her place. She couldn't move further as her legs touched the bed. I anchored Infront of her when I felt I was breathing in her scent. I was that close to her and I could hear her heart beating as if she was running a marathon. I already knew mine was not a different case.

We both were staring at each other not even blinking once. I took a moment to examine her face, her eyes were shining with love, I could easily recognize it cause I have seen it a bunch of times. When her gaze fell on my eyes I tried to be open, I tried to reflect my feelings. I was not even sure what I felt for her but undeniably there was something, she had something in her that kept me beguiled.

Taking some courage from somewhere, I put my right hand palm on her cheek.

See I told you, my arms were not trustworthy.

She stiffened under my touch and I didn't like it at all. I wanted her to be happy, I wanted her to be relaxed when she was with me.

There standing that close, looking at her that deeply, I was gone to a trance, where only she and me was existed. Then and there I knew, in my heart I had always kept a special place for her, and I knew I was falling for her.

A few minutes later, I found myself laying on top of Sharon on her bed. She was laying in her back and I was hovering over her.

How did we end up there, I amused.

My eyes came out of its socket when I registered the position, we were in a very compromised one. My palms were resting on the sides of her head and my body between her legs.

Promptly, she squirmed beneath me and I snapped out of my thoughts. When I looked at her face, she was giving me her heated glares, trying to push me away placing her palms on my chest which was not helping at all, it was only making things difficult for me.

When her palms reached on the top of my heart, she froze. Her eyes snapped to mine and she stopped her movements. She might have noticed the crazy beatings of my heart. And I opened my mouth not really caring about our position.

"See, that's what you are doing to me. Why I'm feeling this way?"

She gulped and I followed her movement, from her eyes to the throat and to her chest. I quickly looked away. She was distracting me.

"Get up." She shouted and pushed me with more force, but I didn't budge, liking the way she was feeling and how I could make her uncomfortable.

I was not alone in that boat.

After giving her a tough time, I pushed myself away from her and stood up. When I gave her a hand to help, she first looked at my hand then my eyes, sighing she finally held my hand, letting me to pull her up.

I pulled her with a little more force and she came crashing to my chest, I suddenly snaked my arms around her waist holding her in her place.

"Sharon, I ..."

She looked at me puzzled.

"You know I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything."

I didn't know why I brought that matter again.

"I know that," she mumbled.

We stayed in that way for a few minutes, with a very comfertable silence and when that silence started to get awkward I broke that with a truth.

"It was dad, he made me use you."

"I think I heard you wrong."

She pushed my hands off her and created two steps space between us.

I knew she heard me right and her that reaction was a way to tell me to change what I said. And I was determined to speak truth.

"It was him, he loved you more than me." I said curtly, feeling betrayal running through my spinal cord. "He was so proud of you. He was so happy that you came in to his life and he eventually forgot that he had a son. Then he compared me to you. He told me, you were better than me, he said I was worthless...and I didnt need anymore reason to hate you."

"Don't speak bullshit, Swayam. Do you have any idea about what you are saying?" She shouted at the top of her voice.

I ignored her.

"Dad asked me to marry, if I wanted to be the heir. He wanted me to be settled and I wanted the power and money, so I choose you. I was soo blind with my revenge that I didn't think twice. When dad asked me to settle down you came to my mind, so I thought to use you to get what I wanted."

"You ar..e making...no sen...se" She stammered, shocked with the truths.

"It is the truth Sharon, don't you remember your Chocolate Uncle?"

Hearing me her face went pale and then and there I knew, I can't back out.

"Chocholate Uncle and dad, both are same?" She asked, I could sense fear in her words.

I nodded, and I felt my left cheek stinking.

Sharon slapped me.

So this is the end of part 22. I hope you guys are happy with it cause I'm.

Wait for the next one, which will be up soon.

Keep voting and commenting. Plzzz!

Thanks...
Keechu.

raksh11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I guessed it right..
SME story with dad.., no wonder dis gt d best story title... Luvd it thoroughly...
At dis point ,plz don't make us wait. Di...plz update soon
Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update. I am so happy with the quick updates. I am loving this Sharon. And swayam bechara struggling to find a way to speak to her. Di I want to know their flashback. Pls update quickly di.
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
eagerly waiting for next
srinidhi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another great update... But hasn't answered any questions...
I am reading this as if watching a suspense thriller...and loving it...
Please update the next part... can't wait
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Looks like the reason behind all his action is a new story in itself.
Chocolate uncle.. and swayam dad are same .
Who is chocolate uncle

So many questions popping on my mind

This is hell interesting

Really excited to read further updates..

raksh11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I guessed it right his dad is related in dis... BT chocolate uncle...??? ..excited fr NXT part ..update soon
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg stupid swayam
arghhh jst cause of dad he hated her
awww my poor babies
Btw I am loving this sharon
N swayam baby can't control ...
labiba_islam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part
Finally everything is revealing
But I wanna know swayum self hurt reasons
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

The revelation earned Swayam an unexpected and tight slap, he was least anticipating such a reaction from her. He knew she will explode, but getting slapped by her never crossed his mind, and he wasn't upset about that, knowing he deserved it.

Sharon was starstruck. She doubted the veracity of whatever Swayam confessed, despite knowing it was the truth. Although She wanted to believe otherwise. She wanted, everything that fell into her ear turns out wrong, but he never changed what he said.

Swayam didn't stay in her room a second more after consuming the fact that he got slapped. Sharon wasn't in the state of mind to go after him and apologize, she even didn't know whether she should or not.

It wasn't her fault.

Laying on the bed, staring at nothing in particular, they drown into their past. Memories after memories rushed to their mind numbing the stiffness of their bodies. Eventually, after hours of sleep deprived, they fell asleep, still confused.

When the next morning rolled by, Sharon noticed the absence of one person, Swayam. He wasn't in her sight and the earth shattering sight of his, hurting himself alone in the bathroom snapped into her mind, making her groan into her breakfast.

Everyone looked up from their respective plates and eyed Sharon worriedly, "What happened, Sharon?" Taani questioned, "You look like, you didn't sleep last night,"

Taani and Sharon have been friends since the first day of their college. On that first day, when Taani helped Sharon to find her classroom she didn't think that they would be that close friends. Sharon was a shy and reserved girl back then, Taani always stood beside her to help whenever Sharon needed her.

When the internship program was introduced, Taani compelled Sharon to do her internship at her family business, Shekhawat industries, unknown to what was waiting for Sharon there.

Taani still believes that, it was her fault that Swayam used Sharon, he contract married Sharon, she always found herself guilty for making them meet. If she hadn't forced Sharon to come to their company, Sharon wouldn't have got hurt. Because of the same reason, she cut all ties with her brother when she found out what cruel game he had been playing with her innocent friend. Taani was there in the college to kick those idiots who tried to bully Sharon but she never expected in her near future that Swayam will become one of those idiots. She did blame herself for whatever happened with Swayam and Sharon, but little did she know, there a worse reason behind all these. Though she was unknown to the half of the truth, she couldn't help but feel guilt.

Rishi followed his daughter's action, mirroring the same expression.
"Yeah Sharon, is everything fine?" He asked in his fatherly tone.

Sharon avoided their gazes, she didn't want to lie to them but she also didn't want to tell them the truth.

"Yeah, I slept okay. I think I didn't get enough sleep." She lied looking at her food, but it was partially true.

"Hmm," They responded absent minded, and Sharon knew they didn't believe her.

Next few minutes passed in silence, all three got busy in their own thoughts that they didn't notice the man walked inside.

Rey stood beside the table, staring at them comically. He knocked on the table, they didn't look up. He fake coughed, they didn't react. He waved his hand in front of Taani, she didn't acknowledge. Impatiently, he fell onto the adjacent chair of Taani and after shaking her holding her shoulder he screamed.

"Taaannniii,"

She jumped on her her chair hearing the ear piercing scream, followed by Sharon and Rishi. Rey chuckled as if it was funny.

"What's happening here?" He helped himself with a glass of water, his throat was dry after screaming like that.

Taani sent a glare at his direction, a heated one.

"What?" He returned the glare, and muttered, "Not my fault, I was trying to call you since ten minutes. You all were zoned out." He then turned towards Rishi, "Papa aap bhi, these two girls are crazy but you, I didn't expect this from you." He exaggerated, but stopped when Taani smacked the back of his head.

They continued their bickering while Rishi and Sharon sat there amused, watching their interaction.

"I'm done here," Speaking mostly to himself Rishi stood up and retired to his room, leaving both his crazy girls with the craziest Rey.

Amid of the squabble, Sharon's eyes unintentionally went towards the door frequently, searching for someone.

"You look bad," Rey commented as soon as his eyes fell over Sharon, bringing her back to them.

"Thanks for reminding me that," She muttered sarcastically.

"Woahh, what happened lady?" He was startled with her tone of speaking. Sharon wasn't a sarcastic person.

"Nothing,"

The silence fell over there, Rey and Taani got busy in planning their marriage, and Sharon got busy in her thoughts, which mostly occupied by Swayam, Rishi and the Chocolate Uncle. She tried to connect all the dots and points, she remembers that name, Chocolate Uncle,but not his face. She failed miserably when she tried to give a face to her chocolate uncle. Even Rishi's didn't match.

She really need to confront someone, but who?

Who can answer her queries?

Her thinking halted at the same person who pushed her into this mess.

I need to confront him, Sharon thought.

"Sharon," Taani called her.

"Yeah," Sharon responded without looking at them, her gaze was fixed on her empty plate.

"Did you hear what I asked?" Taani put her hand on Sharon's, making her look at Rey and she.

Sharon sheepishly smiled at Taani, who was gazing at her worried.

"You were talking about something food?" Sharon blurted out without thinking twice. She meant it as a sentence but it came out as a question, even she wasn't sure about what she said.

Her bluntness astounded Rey and Taani.

"We were talking about dresses, we need to go for a shopping for the wedding."

That caught Sharon's attention completely.

Oh freak, I forgot about the already existing problem.

Sharon shifted uncomfortably on her chair, earning some weird looks. "Hhmh, uhm...I was just,"

"Zoned out," Taani cut her off with a smile.

"We knew that already," And Rey complete for his woman.

They two erupted into laughter and Sharon sat there embarrassed.

"I was just wondering where Swayam is?" There she voiced out her half problem.

"Bhai went to office early, didn't he tell you?" Taani filled her.

"Ohh," She hummed,

"Just an Ohh?" Rey asked Sharon, narrowing his eyebrows in crease.

"Yeah, he didn't tell me," Sharon replied him, nervously. She out of sudden became anxious, his eyes were examining her and that feeling wasn't a good one. He kept her under his scrutiny.

"If I go somewhere without informing Taani, she will kill me with her bare hands but only after making me do her house chores, Right?" Rey asked, smiling at his fiance and she returned him a look which said, You-are-absolutely-correct. He then turned towards Sharon, he was trying make her apprehensive. It wouldn't be a lie if I say he has his own doubts. "Sometimes I wonder, you both still act like, you are not over the past." Rey mumbled vaguely, suspicions about Sharon and Swayam's new found relationship. Sharon uncomfortably sat there hoping for a miracle to get her out of the situation.

Rey didn't believe the story Swayam and Sharon filled them with. Moreover he wasn't ready to accept his friend could change in a short span of six months, he knew his friend that much. The humiliation Sharon went through for an year wasn't that light to forgive him in that same span of time, but he never voiced out his doubts, he was planning to interrogate Swayam but then the marriage came up keeping him busy. He was skeptical to agree for it, not because he doesn't want to marry Taani but there was a motto behind his decision of calling off his marriage the next day of his engagement, he was showing his support for a girl who threw everything away for the sake of her fake husband. He wanted to support his little sister who never was blood related to him. When Rey appraised his hypothesis about them to Taani, she dismissed him telling, they are good together and his worries are just some intuitions. He tried to follow what she said, but deep inside, someone kept on telling, something is wrong.

Sharon didn't utter any word to what Rey said. She left it unanswered.

After cleaning the mess, which She and Taani made while making lunch she retired to her room, to fix an appointment with someone very important. The upcoming meeting with the person intrigued her, there were some questions which formed last night, and she knew who can help her.

"Hello, can I speak to Mrs. Mark?" Sharon said on the phone, standing near the bed with her fingers crossed.

"Yes, yes, I need an appointment."

"Around 2pm?"

"Okay, I will be there on time. Thank you so much."

Sharon grinned at the thought of going to Angel's heaven after a half year. It excited her at the same time scared her. She was going to find out the truthfulness of Swayam's words.

Swayam was in a meeting early morning, he looked under confident in his unusually not-pressed black suit. There was a red shade on his cheek, a sign of what happened last night. He was only present there physically. He wasn't giving any care about what his colleagues were talking. He was just sitting there and playing the events in his head over and over.

"What do you think of the deal, Mr. Shekhawat?"

Mr. Mathur asked expecting that Swayam will agree to their offer. But Swayam was too disturbed to even think about a deal now. When he didn't acknowledge, Myra, his PA, jumped into the talk, saving her boss.

"We need some time to think about this Mr. Mathur. If you don't mind we will let you know about this in an hour and you don't need to wait here anymore time, I will let you know our decision myself."

She was an utter professional and it didn't even make her nervous to talk to her boss's business partner.

"Thank you Miss. Myra, I think Mr. Shekhawat needs rest. Tell him to rest enough." He smiled at the pretty lady, who was standing in her black pencil skirt and a white shirt.

"Sure sir, I will accompany you till your car."

She followed the delegates.

As Myra came back, Swayam wasn't in the conference room, when she went to his cabin he was sitting on his chair sleeping. She first thought to leave him alone but the promise she gave to Mr. Mathur stopped her from doing it. Taking the chance she walked inside and woke him up. After talking about the deal for an hour Swayam realized what blunder he did in the meeting. He phoned Mr. Mathur himself, letting him know how much sorry he was. The call ended on a happy note when they agreed to work with each other, signing the deal virtually.

Swayam's half day passed with meetings. When he returned to his cabin he was exhausted. Keeping everything away, he fell into his chair and embraced the long awaited sleep. He didn't sleep for a ten minutes, his phone vibrated in his pant's pocket, waking him up. Digging it out he pressed the call button without taking a look at the caller's name.

"What? What is she doing there?" He stood up from his chair agitated hearing what the other person told him.

"You mean, Sharon is at Angel's heaven now?" He made himself sure once again, then took his coat from the back of his chair to put it on, securing his phone between his shoulder and ear.

"She is meeting Mrs. Mark."

Blood drained out of his body, hearing what his investigator told him. He had hired a private investigator to watch Sharon and a person who he never wanted to think about but had a misfortune of encountering her last week and it had caused him a good amount of his blood in his washroom.

"She can't meet her, she shouldn't know about her life." Swayam muttered and ran out of his office cabin.

Haha!

I feel so cruel after stopping it there, but some suspense is awesome after all someone told me that, she reads this as a suspense story. [The best compliment ever and that literately made my day, Sri Nidhi. Thank you.}

I really appreciate your efforts liking and commenting, Though it is so less it still means a lot. As I promised I will update it at any cost, because I personally don't want this story to be incomplete.

It means a lot to me that a few still reads and comment. This is completely dedicated for you all.🤗

Thanks a lot, its still a small word. 😳

Next Update, as soon as possible. 😎

And I am updating fast because I enjoy writing this, this helps me to stay sane. 🤔 [Someone asked the reason]

Keechu.❤️

Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago