Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

CHAPTER 21

Hi..

I hope this update is worth waiting. :P

Please ignore the mistakes, I will edit them as soon as possible.

An important note: I have changed the six months of the contract to one year. So Sharon and Swayam were married one year.

Thank you.

Keechu.

Time passed like it has nothing to do with the people and their f**ked up life. I think most of you will agree if i say, time is the most selfish thing ever exists, never really caring about anything and just keep on going. When I said most selfish, I mean, it is selfish than Swayam.

Weird!

Eleven days, four hours and thirty six minutes had passed since the day I reached Mumbai, but it feels like it was just yesterday.

Yeah, I kind of counted.

It was twelfth day, and I couldn't be more excited. Taani and Rey finally agreed to marry each other. It was a hell of a job to make Rey agree for the marriage, I don't know why they even took a decision like that. I can understand that they felt bad for me, but I wasn't that important to stand up for me, was I?

A part of me was upset that they put their life and love at stake to support me. However I couldn't be more contended that someone had took a stand and if they hadn't taken such a step, I wouldn't have returned.

It never really bothered me that I was technically not married to Swayam and I was not a Shekhawat's daughter in law until dad decided to throw that bomb on us. I was baffled when I registered his words in my mind and without commenting on that I had shifted my gaze to Swayam to see his reaction and I was bestowed with almost same reaction from him, but he was more than just baffled, he kinda looked petrified and disturbed. Somewhere I wanted to see a happy face on him but I was a stupid person to even have a thought like that. Now I think I should not have looked up from my plate that morning.

Dad was super happy since we all agreed for the marriage, he was doing everything in his power to make this event memorable, but little did he know, the real intentions and conditions. I expected Swayam to be happy when I told dad that I am okay with the marriage though it was an utter lie but he wasn't. I just couldn't tell dad a no, I couldn't break his heart. It had been months since I saw him that happy, I could not be the reason behind his worries. I had done enough damage to this family and not anymore, I am not interested to create any problems here.

I expected Swayam to be happy because he wanted a second chance, didn't he?

Speaking of him, I was almost horror-struck when I found him in that washroom all teared and broken. I thought of all possible reasons behind his self destruction but I couldn't come up with one, the one reason that could make him hate himself. I know, no one will believe if I tell anyone that he self harms, because Swayam Shekhawat is not someone who gets upset to that extend where he end up hurting himself, he is a tough person, not ready to break and to be broken.

What has changed?

A lot of things changed, Sharon.

My conscious reminded. I don't think he was that attached to me to hurt himself just because I left... No, I was a nobody. I just hope that I will never find him again in such a situation, it was not a sight that I would ever appreciate, I don't think that anyone will. I need to find it out and if possible I will try to help him, only if he let me.

It would be a lie if I say that the thought of being with Swayam under a same roof didnt bother me, it did but I can always handle him and his mood swings. Through that one year that I spend in this house I have realized that he has his own share of problems, something he never cared to share with anyone. He never did with me.

The glass door made a tingling sound when I pushed it open, gaining the attention of a few people in the cafe. I smiled embarrassingly, though it was not my fault. They put that mechanism on their door to get alerted when a new customer comes, whats my fault in that?

It was almost empty but with light music and dim lights it had a homely atmosphere. I loved it at the first sight. The girl in the counter smiled at me, a sign of welcome. I walked up to the farthest chair, which was located at the end of the hallway under the window, but only after returning her smile. I sat on the comfortable chair and there was a small table for two.

After a few seconds, a guy around my same age came towards me with the cafe's menu.

"What can I get for the gorgeous lady?" he asked, winking at me.

I restricted the urge to roll my eyes at his try to flirt, but when I took some time to study his face, I noticed that he was sort of cute, with a charming smile, brown deep eyes and two dimples, I smiled approving his features.

"I would like a cup of cappuccino."

"Okay, anything else?" he raised his one eyebrow suggestively.

"No, that's enough." I wasn't in a mood to eat anything, the upcoming going-to-be-the-most-memorable event of my life left me allergic to food.

"Okay," he slightly nodded, but before he could completely disappear from my eye sight, I called him back.

"Please make it for two." I replied to his questioning gaze.

His face fell. I didn't miss the unreadable look on his face, he looked strained, and I coughed to avoid the smile creeping to my face. The disappointment was visible in those brown eyes.

I waited for exact 120 seconds (Well,I didn't have anything else to do other than count the seconds.) and then a girl came with my drink, after placing it on the table she gave me a tight smile and strutted inside.

Weird people.

Just I began to take a sip of my drink, someone barged inside making the tingling sound again. I knew who that person is, so I put my drink on the table before turning to see her. Before I could even see the face of the person I was being hugged, no, I was being squeezed, the person whose arms were around me squeezed the life out of me.

"Oh god, Simmi, let me breath." I mumbled to her shoulder.

"I just can't believe that you are here."

After staying in that position for some more time, she pushed herself off me and sat on the opposite chair. Her gaze was not leaving me, she sat there looking at me like she was under some spell.

I decided to break her spell so I spoke, "That's why you were crushing me with your those arms."

"But you loveee me. Seriously Sharon, are you really here?" She asked and pinched herself.

"Do you have any doubt?" I narrowed my eyes at her and to hide the amusement in my eyes I faked a gasp.

"No, but it's unbelievable. We have been in contact through out but you never told me that you will be here, in front of my eyes... just like this." She shouted earning some glares from the other customers of the cafe.

"Please be quite, you are embarrassing me."

I took a sip of my drink and I almost moaned when it touched my taste buds, it was that good. I mentally noted to thank the one, who made me this, this is exactly what I wanted at this moment of my life, fully caffeinated sweet coffee.

"Haww, I am embarrassing you?" Simmi pulled me out of my thought. When I shifted my gaze towards her, she was drinking her own coffee. I smirked when I saw her eyes light up when that heaven touched her tongue.

"Yeah," I trailed off.

"My god, this is utter bliss." She blinked her eyes and stated looking at her coffee, "I am stealing the man, who made this."

I laughed at my crazy friend.

"I think, he made this." I nodded my eyes at the same guy who took my order, he was taking someone else's order, showcasing his dimples.

"Oh my freaking cappuccino, he is sooo hot." She wriggled her eye lashes looking at him, when her over enthusiastic nature caught his attention he turned towards us with that same old smile, his face had lightened up slightly.

She kept staring at him making him shift uncomfortably in his position. I smacked Simmi's upper arm to bring her out of her dream world.

"Simmi, let that guy go." I gave her a glare.

"Ohh ohh, someone is burning with something." She exclaimed and I chocked my coffee.

This girl.

"Stupid."

She pouted.

"Anyways, you should have told me that, you were planning to come here." She probed the forgotten matter.

"I never planned this Simmi, it was a sudden decision. That night after you called me, I decided to come with him." I mumbled the last part, praying that she would not catch that, but how wrong I was.

"Wait, wait... wait... With him? who?"

"Swayam was there with me," My voice came out weak.

"Are you freaking kidding me?" She once again yelled and gained the infamous glares, again.

"No Simmi, he was there. He wanted me back." I said looking at my glass, running my fingers over it's edges as it was the most beautiful thing in the world.

"And you just returned, didn't you? I knew it, your love is great and all... you just forgave him when he appeared on your door, right? silly girl." She threw her hands above her head to show her disagreement.

I know I should not feel bad about what she said, but still I felt offended. I went silent, not having words to supply.

What she said would be a truth, if I was the same old Sharon, but I'm not that silly girl who used to run behind him for his attention and care. I have changed and I am so much proud of that.

I didn't say anything and her face went from anger to fear and then to guilty when her words made sense to her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way." she mumbled quietly just enough for me to hear.

"It's okay. I learned to not to keep grudges." I let the smile creep on my face, and sighed when I saw Simmi relaxing.

"So what's exactly happened?"

And I told her everything from the time he came to Delhi to the moment she barged in to the cafe a few minutes ago, excluding the portion where I found Swayam in the washroom and she heard me in complete silence.

We both didn't speak until the things got digested in her system, "Wow, What a f**ked up life you have, Sharon."

"Tell me about it," I shrugged my shoulder as it was nothing when in real it was more than everything.

"So what you decided, are you really going to marry him, again?"

I snorted at her.

"Swayam told me that, I really don't need to. And he will talk to dad, but I don't want to hurt him again, Simmi. I don't want to break dad's trust again. I just don't want to loose him."

"You won't, Sharon. I think you should trust Swayam this time."

I narrowed my eyes at her unbelievably, wasn't she the one who yelled when I told her that he was in delhi?

I don't know that I'm capable of trusting him again. When I didn't reply she continued.

"I know it's difficult after going through all those but deep inside I'm feeling like, Swayam is changing. Let's just take the leap of faith, Sharon. But I promise that this time, I will be there to kick him if he hurt you."

I smiled at her, both as a sign of gratitude and as a sign of clearing the mess.

I'm going to take the leap of faith.

I stood in front of the huge building without blinking a wink. Nothing has changed since I left, it really looked like the same old building. Shekhawat industries has been one of the best business emperor since a long time now. I still remember the time when Taani forced me to do my internship in her family business. The first day itself had changed my perception about life.

This is the place where I first saw Swayam Shekhawat, the heir of Shekhawat industries.

That day we were informed that, Swayam was in a meeting with his dad when Taani asked the receptionist. It didn't really look like he was in one when he came out of his dad's office, he looked drugged but he really wasn't. When he crossed us, he simply nodded at Taani and gave me a look of acknowledgment, as if he knew why I was there. That was the first encounter I had with him, that was the first time I felt a different connection with him, that was the first time I experienced all those feelings I never felt for anyone else. The look he gave me, rose my heart beats, and I was directly gone to a state of self conscious, his eyes was dark but there was a cockiness in them, like he was mocking me. When he completely passed me, I turned to look at him, and there he was already looking at me with those calculating eyes of his. His face all of sudden welcomed a smirk, slightly lifting the side of his lips he winked at me. My lips fought the urge to smile at him, and I ended up blushing.

Now I know, I shouldn't have blushed.

The next day, he came and joined our group. I was surprised when Taani told me that he joined as an intern, after all he was the heir. He could easily be my boss, but he choose to start from the bottom and that was one thing of the many that attracted me towards him. I was attracted by him, but little did I know all those was some kind of lies.

"Ma'am," I came out of my thoughts when the security called me, I could pick the shock from his tone. He was not expecting me there.

"Yes, George. How are you doing?" I smiled at him and gave him my keys.

He looked surprised, "You still remember me?"

"Of course I do."

I chatted with him for few minutes before he was called to the reception. I accompanied him to there and when I reached there, the lady at the reception gave me a weird look, like she was disgusted by me.

No what did I do?

"Can I meet Swayam?"

I asked her in a bored tone, because she gave me an unpleasant feeling. She was wearing a very shorter than short skirt with a white shirt, and her face was caked up with make up. I rolled my eyes again. Some girls cant live without makeups.

"Do you have an appointment?" She asked me in the same tone I used, swirling a strand of her red hair in her finger. George, who was standing near the table gave me a look, and I closed my eyes letting him know that I will handle it. I definitely will.

"No,"

"Then you can't meet him."

"Are you sure?"

"Hundred percent."

"That wont be a problem since I don't really need an appointment to meet him." I crossed my arms around my chest to give her an intimidating look.

Her body stiffened and she gritted her teeth. "Who the heck are you that you don't need an appointment?" She challenged me with her professionalism.

"Watch your tone lady otherwise you are soon going to regret it." I winked at her and walked inside.

"Hey, stop there...You can't go inside. Who are you?" She barged towards me and caught my arm before I could press the elevator button.

"I am his ex," I said calmly and took her arms off me, "wife... I am his ex-wife."

"Sh...Sharon?" She mumbled absent minded.

"I am glad that you know my name." I stated.

"Sorry Ma'am. Please don't tell sir." She pleaded suddenly realizing what a blunder she had done.

"I will think about it." giving her a smirk I went inside the elevator.

The black wooden door stared at me back. Taking a deep breath I knocked twice but no response came from inside. As I was going to knock again, a voice stopped me.

"What are you doing here?"

I turned to the source of voice and I saw Swayam standing right behind me with a girl younger than me.

Why he is always surrounded with girls?

I stopped myself from asking that, but she didn't look like the one in the reception, she looked familiar.

Myra, Swayam's PA.

Taking some files from her, he dismissed her. I sighed in relief when she disappeared inside the opposite door of his.

"Come inside."

I followed him and sat on the chair opposite of his before he could say something. Seeing my action, his eyes shined in amusement but I ignored it.

"Why are you here Sharon?"

He asked again while putting the files on his table then walked up to where I was sitting and sat on the edge of his table, just a few centimeters away from me. If we both move a little, we will collide...he sat that close. I retraced my hands from his table and put them on my lap securely. I was worried that he would touch it.

I was having a mental discussion about my weird feelings which started since I stepped inside this building.

Why am I feeling like to rip that girl's head, urrgh I am feeling jealous.

When I looked up to face him, I saw him desperately trying to hide his smile, biting his lips.

"What?"

"Nothing," he shook his head.

"If you want to smile then do it, why are you struggling?" I snorted.

And he ended up laughing. He laughed, that kind of laugh that you will fall in love with him in that sight. And I did, once again.

A small smile formed on my face too and I was aware about the pink hue on my cheeks, I hung my head low hiding my cheeks from him using my hair as a shield. There wasn't any movement from any of us for a few minutes, we stayed like that for how much time only god knows.

All of sudden I felt I was being pulled, when I looked up a pair of chocolate eyes were staring at me intensely. Swayam was sitting on the adjacent chair of mine, just a few inches away. His hands were on the armrest of my chair. He had slightly leaned over me, we were sitting opposite facing each other, How did he end up there, I wondered?

I don't know what came over us, he moved towards me again and taking a strand of my hair he secured it behind my ear.

"I got a call from the reception." He said after some time, smirking, making sure that I was looking at his eyes.

When I didn't say anything he took a deep breath and when he exhaled it, his hot breath fell on my lips, teasing me. I downcast-ed my eyes in fear, I was scared that he would read me and my emotions if he looked into my eyes a second more.

"Were you jealous, Sharon?" He probed, which made me look at him again. I slightly shook my head, afraid of speaking up. My breath caught in my throat when he cradled my face, his fingers against my cheeks felt surreal for me, the feelings I have always craved but never felt.

My mind went to that day, when I let my guard to fall, when I let my heart to win over my mind, when I let him cross that boundary, when I let him to kiss me. That night in the beach.

I saw him getting tensed and the small sweat drops on his forehead. Eventually his eyes fell on my lips, making me shudder. He was leaning towards me, his fingers played with my cheeks, keeping me distracted. That was when, my brain decided to act, I was hit by a force and I jolted away from him pushing his hands off me. I stood up from the chair and he followed my action. I saw something in his eyes for the first time ever, hurt.

What the bloody heck was I doing?

That was the thought left in my mind when I ran away from there.

Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's really ba of u di u stopped it right over there ...
With Sharon my mind is also running in all directions thinking of the possibilities ...

But the update was
Really loved it . With the way things are going its really amazing and the thought of reading more on swaron gets me all the more excited.

Pls pls is baar a quickee update

It's moving ahead really nice. The story and plot is all the more aweaome..
srinidhi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was waiting for so long for the update.
It was a nice update... another amazing one...
And please update this regularly... I feel like there is a lot more going on with them...hopefully you unveil them soon...
Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Di itni late update is restricted. Coming to the update, amazing one. I hope swayam tells Sharon what's bothering him so much. Wonderful update di. Pls next time jaldi update kijiye na pls.😃
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg!!! This was awesome
So they r getting married again???
awww that cafe scene was so sweet
awww jealous sharon is always treat to read
argghhh... what will happened after this office fiasco...so eager to know
update soon
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
22.A

I know you guys were expecting Swayam's pov. But I'm afraid that if you guys really were expecting this. Yeah, it is in Swayam's pov but it doesn't have the answers you guys need. This chapter is just a start where Swayam's feelings change for Sharon, where he realized that what he had done to her, and where he is becoming ready to give her an explanation. I hope this is an okay update, and wait for the next... Next update gonna have every those answers.

Thanks for supporting me through out... I will be giving updates if this story quickly because I want to end it soon.

There is a part two, which will be up before day after tomorrow. :)

Take care...
Love.
Keechu.

That day Sharon didn't come out to have dinner and I didn't need a business degree to know that, she was ignoring me. When Taani asked Sharon, she just told, she was not feeling well and she would have it later. I very well knew the reason behind her bunking dinner issue, but I really didn't feel the need to fill them. The next day she had come down for breakfast and that became the most awkward breakfast I ever had. She didn't spare me a look and there were sometimes when I caught her staring at me, which was pretty cute though, but the instant she realizes that I'm watching her she would ignore my presence like I'm a plague.

I was surprised when my receptionist called me to inform the stunt Sharon pulled over there and for apologizing for her behavior towards my ex-wife. It never really crossed my mind that Sharon can be a feisty one, I admit, there were some times when I had the same thought in the past one and half week but this time it was different, I could even pin point a slight hint of jealousy, even her gestures shouted that, when she caught me with Myra, let me not go there... Sometimes it's difficult to think that Sharon has changed...this is not my old Sharon. She was naive and innocent.

Wait, did I just say 'my'?

Heck, I'm so screwed.

I was not at all expecting Sharon there at that time and I still have to find out the reason why she was there.

The talk I promised Sharon, is still due, I couldn't find a chance to talk to my dad. Whenever I try to make up some courage and start to speak he would beat me to it, bringing up the marriage and that would always shut me up. I have a weird feeling that he was doing that intentionally, to not to have that talk, to not to let me tell him to call off the marriage. I don't know why but marrying Sharon still feels strange to me, I accept I want she to forgive me but I don't want to marry her, at least not now.

It wasn't surprising at all when she said that, she is fine with marrying me, but I know this Sharon a bit too much to know that she was lying. She told that for making dad happy.

After he throw that ice water on our face, I had told Sharon that she wouldn't have to marry me and I will make dad to stop our marriage but it seems like he is not ready to call it off.

And she surprised me more when she caught me in my washroom, with her emotions. If a situation like that happened half an year ago I know what would have happened. She would have taken the world to her head with her innocence. Yeah I'm admitting I have been self harming for a while now, and I don't feel to talk about it.. so let it pass.

Coming to the issue I have in my mind now, I thought to speak to Sharon... I need to tell her about dad's weird behavior and what if she has changed her mind? I have a slight clue that she is paranoid to talk about this that but I still need to talk to her and then I need to find out why was she at my office.

So I took long and fast strides to her bedroom hoping that she is alone there and not with Taani.

I kept walking with a normal pace, not showing much excitement and nervousness but in real I was freaking out in my mind and I don't even know why would I feel that.

Stopping at the front of the door of her bedroom, I took a deep breath. I have never been this apprehensive to talk to a girl, I was always the over confident arrogant man throughout but this girl really getting under my skin.

I almost jumped two feet when the door suddenly opened, revealing a pissed off Sharon. Flames were coming out of her ears, just looking at her I felt my knees wobbling, she was wearing a white top paired with a pair of shots. I inhaled, checking her out openly. I have never seen her in such revealing cloths and it was making me feel so hot. I clenched my palms tightly, letting the nails to prick into my flesh to keep me sane, if I don't control myself now, I can't guarantee, may be I will jump on her and claim what's mine.

She snapped her fingers In front of my eyes and asked curtly. "What?"

I virtually felt speechless and my mouth went dry. Sharon, my ex-wife, my supposed to be fiancee looking as hot as hell, in her one simple shots and a white t-shirt. I was suddenly went to the past, why didn't I ever notice this girl? I never checked her out, I never realized my wife was this gorgeous.

"What do you want Swayam?" She snapped seeing my non responsive figure.

Can she blame me for being a dumb ass and staring at her like a creep?

No, she can't, because it's her fault that she looks this beautiful...

"I need to talk." Finally the words I had been rehearsing came out.

"Now?" There was doubt in her eyes, skeptical about talking to me.

"Yes, but only if you don't mind?" I added. I wanted to enter her bedroom, I wanted to have that talk with her, but at the same time I was freaking out about the silly thought of being alone in her bedroom when she tempts me to this level.

"If I mind then?" Her words cut through my chest, it was so emotionless and for a moment I thought the decision of coming to her was wrong.

"Then I will leave, we will have this talk some other time." I turned to leave after muttering a good night.

"Swayam, come inside." Her voice was hoarse, then suddenly she cleared her throat. It felt like she was crying but I didn't feel it before. My gaze moved towards her eyes and I almost cursed when I noticed her puffed eyes, she was definitely crying.

She moved aside, letting me enter.

Walking inside, I was hit by an aroma I were very familiar with. It had been months since I breathed in it. It was that sweet smell Sharon had. I smiled when I noticed a frame that had a picture of Ranvir's family on her night stand, she was there too, in the middle holding a giggling Pia. She looked genuinely happy, with a broad smile, not the fake one she used to have while she was with me. The sudden guilt grasped me, making me uncomfortable.

"I need to sleep," Sharon muttered and I knew it was for me to hear, she wanted me out of her bedroom as soon as possible, that was her way of telling me to get over with it and leave her alone. I tried to not to feel any hurt but still it stunk. So I gave my thoughts a break and turned to face Sharon who was looking as nervous as I am.

"Do you still want to marry me?"

I needed a slap for being so blunt.

Her eyes widened, and then it narrowed... I know she was going to make a witty remark. But surprisingly she laughed, kind of strained but still it was a good laugh. I felt myself smiling, but the humor left her face as fast as it appeared.

"Do I look like I'm interested in that?" The passionless voice send a chill down my spine and I straightened myself.

"I know that came out bluntly but you know what I meant,"

"Seriously Swayam, I thought you learned something from your past, like I did..." She trailed off not bothering to complete, "I'm never going to marry you again and we already had this talk, hadn't we?"

"Shar..."

"But," she cut me through, "but I don't want to break dad's heart. I mean it Swayam, I don't want to hurt the only father figure of my life. If something happens to him I will never able to forgive me." She completed and stood there waiting for my reply.

I didn't know how to react to that, I know she loves my dad like her own, but I never thought she would risk her feelings again for the sake of him. If I was in her place I would have chosen my life over a mere marriage and my dad's feelings. I know I'm sounding cruel but the world know Swayam Shekhawat is selfish. Moreover, I must say, the person she is trying to make happy, made me the selfish man I am.

"I tried to talk to Dad, but he was just not letting me. He was acting odd, like he doesn't want to have a talk like that. He always changes the topic when I try to." I explained.

"See, I really don't want to marry you, not anyone. I don't even trust you anymore. You broke my heart brutally," She stopped and take a look at me, I was holding my breath... hearing her say that I felt myself flinching, It really hurts. "And it will take time to heal these wounds, it's not easy... These six months didn't heal it, it's still fresh... The words you said to humiliate me, those insults, those looks, that unwanted feeling, every those things are still in my mind, haunting me, it will never allow me to trust, believe you. So how can you expect me to marry you?" I saw she getting uncomfortable to even talk about it, I could see the pain her eyes tried to mask with a false facade.

I stood there numb, I know I had hurt her, but I never knew she was hurt to this extent. When I didn't speak she continued.

"And you know what hurts the most, I don't even know why did you use me, why you hates me, why did you hurt me like that... I feel worthless to even think that you never thought I deserve to know the reason." She took a deep breath and continued, "Don't you think that I atleast deserve an explanation?"

I opened my mouth to say something but I closed it before word could escape from my mouth. I was scared that my words will hurt her.

God, I had screwed her life to never make it okay.

I gulped down the lump that formed in my throat threatening to throw up.

"I'm sorry,"

"Excuse me," she sounded mad.

So I thought to make myself clear.

"I have already told you, I'm sorry about the things I did, about all those situations when I hurt you, all those words I used to humiliate you, and I'm sorry for hurting you like this. I know I was a jerk towards you, I don't even deserve your presence in my life anymore, but Sharon I'm not trying to defend myself, but we are humans and we make mistakes,"

She snorted hearing me, but I was not going to stop there...I need to let it out.

"I know my mistakes were worse to even ask forgiveness but I still want to. I do regret them. I miss having you beside me."

"What are you trying to say Swayam?"

"I will be honest with you and I hope you won't hate me more after this,"

Her eyes darkened, and she shifted in her position making me uncomfortable. Her movement caught my attention and those weird feelings to ravish her born inside me again. She walked up to her bed and sat there cross legged and almost immediately she put a pillow on her lap abandoning the view.

"You can sit there, I already lost my sleep."

It wasn't what she said hurt me, but it was her tone...I have never encountered that before...she was showing me indifference. I think I can handle her hate but this is unbearable.

I pulled the chair to the front of her, startling her. She raised her eyebrow but didn't say anything, so taking it a positive sign I sat on it, facing her.

"Well, this is going to be awkward, but just get over with it." I sighed and continued. "I promise that I will be honest with my answers and you can ask me anything, I mean it Sharon anything." I was determined to tell her everything. She was right, at least she deserves an explanation and I was going to give that.

A thoughtful look passed through her face. "Okay,"

Just with her first question I felt the earth slipping away.

"Why were you hurting yourself the other day?"

Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago
raksh11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very well written...I think dad is related to this in a way..can't wait fr his answers..plz update soon
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is amazing di ...
Loved it
The quick update is all the more to b Happy

Waiting for the set of confessions of swayum
Hope all mystery unravels in next
Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Di finally swayam ki POV yippee. Update amazing thi as usual. I really like this changed equation of swaron. Now swayam is the vulnerable one and Sharon is indifferent. I wanna know what swayam is feeling. He wants her to forgive him but feels strange to marry her. This swayam is more complicated than tanha wala sharon. I hope next update mein sab reveal honge. Awesome update di. Aise hi quick updates dena :-)
srinidhi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good to know swayams point of view.
Waiting for more