Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

I have become a fan of ur writing... Wonderfully written... Update soon

Thank you. 😳
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Part 19

Time flew away, and a week passed by uneventfully making it a relaxing week. I didn't interact with Swayam much in the past week, as he was busy in the office handling a new project. I spent the week with the family I ran away from. I had a lot to catch up.

The day I reached here was the most awkward and difficult day I had in this house. After talking with Taani for an hour or so, I walked out to find Swayam in dad's office having a heated conversation. When I tried keenly to hear, I heard a few words shared between them, and it was mostly about me, which wasn't a surprise at all. He was scolding Swayam and I felt bad. Though whatever he did to me, somewhere in a corner of my heart, I know, he has a solid reason. It was a part of his revenge, but I don't think I will ever able to hate him for doing so. I intend to find out the reason; I need to know what made Swayam like this.

There was another moment where I ended up in a more awkward moment when Taani asked me to share a room with Swayam. Fortunately, Swayam came to remind them, that we were divorced and sharing a room wouldn't be appropriate. I was highly grateful to him for that.

After the weekend, Monday rolled by. Currently, I was arranging the breakfast table, Taani was in the kitchen trying to get her special eggs that we made in the morning, and Dad was as usual in his study, reading some papers. Swayam, god knows where he is, aaahhh He is probably sleeping either having a shower.

"Ram uncle, can you call Swayam for breakfast," I spoke when I saw dad walking towards the hall. The tension between Dad and Swayam was still evident and they rarely talked with each other. Even Taani was being indifferent towards Swayam, but I could say she was trying to mend the broken relations slowly. Swayam was also trying his best and I couldn't be more happy about that.

"Ok," giving me a smile, he walked away.

"Good Morning Sharon." Dad took his usual seat at the head of the table, from where he could possibly watch everyone around the table.

"Good Morning Dad." I returned his wish and helped him to serve his food.

"Where is Taani?"

"She is in the kitchen."

When I sat down, Ram uncle came back with a sour expression on his face; he was breathing unevenly.

"What happened Ram?" Dad asked.

"Swayam baba is not opening the door."

"This boy never fails to worry people," Dad muttered under his breath and ignored as if he didn't ask anything.

"Uncle, you help Taani, I call him." I stood up; ignoring the look dad was giving me. Without sparing any glance, I ran towards his room or my Ex-bedroom.

When I reached there, I automatically halted on my foot, apprehensive.

"Swayam," I called out after two or three knocks, but he didn't react.

"Swayam are you there?" Again, there wasn't any reply.

I put my ear on the door and knocked again when the sound lowers down I heard water running sound from inside. Sighing, I twisted the doorknob and opened the door and I was welcomed with a messy room. In the past week, I never came inside this room, knowing it had a bunch of memories that would not leave me in any happiness. Looking around a bit, I realized how it had changed, the fresh smell had drained out, and it stinks. I heard a groan from inside the bathroom when I was wondering about how Swayam sleeps here; and I heard some weird noises as if someone was in pain. A shiver ran down through my spine when some possibilities formed inside my head.

What if he is hurt?

I walked up to the door, "Swayam, are you ok there?"

He didn't reply but I heard the same groaning sound again.

"God damn it, just speak up," I yelled losing the last string of patience.

"Yeah, I am okay." His voice was husky and I could only hear it vaguely.

"Is it ok if I come in?"

I don't know, why I asked that. It was clearly none of my business. Apparently, 47 seconds passed, yes I counted it, he didn't answer me, so I took that as my cue to leave, "Leave it, I just didn't ask anything...come down when y...," before I could complete my sentence, he cut me through it.

"Come inside Sharon."

Suddenly, I needed breathe, taking a deep sigh I slowly twisted the door and found it unlocked. At first, I put my head inside with closed eyes; I wasn't sure at what form he would be standing there, precautions are always better.

"You can open your eyes, Sharon." I could hear the smile in his voice, amused with my attempt to not to put us in another awkward situation.

I opened the door widely but still with a pair of shuteye. Slowly I tried to open my eyes, fearing that he might be lying about I can open my eyes. Though I almost opened it, I shifted my gaze to the floor.

"I am in a reasonable state; you can look at me, Sharon. Don't worry." He added and chuckled at the last. He doesn't sound like he was groaning in pain a few minutes ago.

"Huh, I don't worry."

"Then open your eyes."

I looked up fully and gasped at the sight in front of me. Swayam stood in front of the mirror facing me, in his full clothes, but that wasn't why I gasped but his face, it was fully covered in blood.

I ran towards him in jet speed though it was only a four or five-foot distance between us.

"What the heck happened?" I stood on my toes to reach up to him, as he was a bit taller than I was and took his face in my palm cradling it gently, fearing I might hurt him. His eyes followed my action and it halted on my face when I touched him. I noticed he slightly shivered at the contact. His hands were limb on his sides, and I could say they were tempted to touch me when I saw he slightly raised them but before he could reach up to my face, he pulled it back with a frown on his face.

"What happened, Swayam?" I searched for any injury on his face but couldn't spot anything.

"I cut myself." He blurted out and I felt earth slipping away beneath my feet.

Please don't skip the note. I know you guys will not after reading the last line. 😈

Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

After almost six months, I updated.πŸ˜†

I know the update was small, but I wanted to end it there, some cliffhanger is just great. A lot of things are waiting to happen. 😈

At first, I didn't think to end it there, but when I reached that point I loved how it came out, so I stopped there.

So next update will be up in this week because it was the shortest chapter I ever wrote.

So Tell me how was it fast...

Btw, for those who doesn't know yet, this Fan fiction won, the gold award in SwaRon fanfiction category in the fanfiction awards 2017, conducted by Wattpad. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you guys.
Keechu.
Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago
vrushan_deeksha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update... Missed it a lot...
Try to give more updates... Plz...
Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Di aap bohuth cruel ho. Haan keeping cliffhangers is a good thing but not in every update. But di that was amazing. Sharon's feelings towards swayam, and swayam cut himself? I know he would be hurt with whatever's going on in his life but suicide? I so want to know swayam's POV di. I think next update would reveal swayam's feelings. That was really great di. Aap itna acha kaise likthe ho? With lots of love πŸ€—. Update soon di. Waiting for next chapter.πŸ˜ƒ
PS congratulations di. This fan fiction totally deserves it. And I'm glad it won. Coz if it hadn't been for the award u wouldn't have updated today.πŸ˜› keep writing di.
Edited by Ssfc - 7 years ago
raksh11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesom can't wait to read further...update soon