LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mythreyii

Heyaa

This was really good
It was realistic!!! Not much of drama

Swayum dads anger was kinda justified
But finally she is back or rather they are back to their home.

Hoping for swaron moments in the further updates

Slowly slowly they need to heal

Ans hopefully swatum starts being more sensible and caring towards Sharon

Update soon this time

I was soo nervous about this part.
I wanted to avoid the drama, and cliche things and i'm happy that it felt realistic.
Thank you. 😳
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Look who is here. πŸ˜‰

CHAPTER 18

I hugged dad tightly; I have missed him, this warmth.
I turned my head when I felt one pair of eyes staring at me, hot glare was on the back of my head, if looks could kill then I might have dead by now, swayam was giving me the death glare. What made him angry sudden? If this was happening six months ago then I would have flinched away, but this time, it is different, I was wondering that what made him hate me this much. Is this because I share a strong bond with his dad than him? What is my fault in that, I think he is insecure; maybe he does not like my closeness with his dad. Stupid Sharon, swayam and insecure, impossible.' my mind mocked, I was busy in my thoughts that I almost failed to notice that dad was asking to do something. I shifted my face from swayam and looked at dad, he was smiling at me warmly, I have missed this; I missed my home.

"Go and meet Taani, you have a lot to explain." his voice was thick; simply nodding I walked towards tanni's bedroom.

"You are going to do exactly what I said." Swayam sneered pushing me to the wall behind. I moaned when my back made contact with the wall. I knew it would stink for a week now, he never abused me physically but mentally he did. He never left a chance to hurt me; he emotionally broke me. Though he had done these, he never laid his hands on me, he never forced himself on me, he stood strong on his words, and he never tried to invade my personal space. Nevertheless, when we were surrounded by his family he would completely change to a different man, a man who respects his wife, who loves his wife.

An undefined emotion flashed through his eyes when he saw me flinching, I doubted for a minute, was that care, he care about me.

To my disappointment, He soon replaced it with a disgusting look when he saw I am staring at his eyes, his dark eyes.

"Done staring at me?" he mocked bringing me to the real world, I stood there against the wall for a support.

"I was not staring at you." I snapped mostly surprised us both. His eyes bulged.

"Wow, snapping and all." He strode towards me angrily, and held me by my cheeks with his palm, his fingers dig into my flesh. We stood there staring at each other for a good amount of time; I thought he was searching something.

We were in our bedroom; it was dark, as the sun has yet to rise, but the side table lamb was enough for me to see him.

We were close, so close that I could see his features more clearly, his jaw was perfectly sculptured, his eyes were dark, though I had known him for a quite time I felt him mysterious, he had a dark interior something he kept hidden behind that hard exterior.

Suddenly a spark run down through my spine, the intensity scared me, his eyes were on my lips, his mint breath fanned my face, and I stood there waiting for the mistake. I know he will regret this and he gonna blame me, but can I stop him from doing this? Only I could do was stay there and face his wrath.

Surprising me, he backed away as he got a shock; he made space for us as I have a contagious disease. It hurts to see the disgusting look in his eyes, without looking at me he turned to walk away, but before he gets out, he spoke "Don't dare to snap at me, Sharon, and do as I said..." and then he slammed the door.

I stood there staring at that man I fell in love with, I did not know it would be this big mistake, I didn't know he could turn someone like this, A MONSTER who destroyed me.

I know I have to do this, I know this is going to be difficult, but do I have a choice?

He wants me to get out of his life, he wants me to leave him, I was not surprised when he said that, I was waiting for this, as today is the last day I'm allowed here. But I was least expecting that he would say that I have to leave without anyone noticing, how hard is that, how can I leave this place when practically people running around When my sister in law is being engaged. I was happy about something, he at least allowed me to attend the function, but I also know that was for his sister not for his wife.
I was in my thoughts when I reached tanni's bedroom, those memories are still haunting me, those hurts, those insults, his face, that dark eyes. I do not know how I am going make it happen but I think I again don't have a choice.

I pushed open the door and saw she was talking over the phone, I could guess that was Rey, she turned towards the sound, her eyes were filled with tears, it wrenched me, I am the reason behind those.

"Yes, Sharon it is you, the reason behind these tears."

"Huh, did I say that loud?"

"Yeah you did."

Chuckling at my stupidity, I spoke.

"Don't you allow me to your room Taani?"

"It is your house and you have the rights," ... "to leave and to come back," she said dryly.

I smiled wryly, this is tough than I expected.

We were participating in a staring completion, and dad was winning. He did not take his eyes from me, that glare was hot. I chuckled at my use of words. Wrong move Swayam, I mentally slapped.

"Come to my office now." He ordered,

I was expecting this... now who gonna help me, I looked for Sharon for a support, for help.

"Since when you had started to seek her help?" Someone mocked.

"Wow, so he is back."

"Who?" dad snapped.

"My irritating conscious mind"

"What?"

"Nothing... tough subject."
Before I walk away with him, my phone went off causing us both to freeze at our place.

"Can I take this call?"

I asked hoping that he will allow, it will give me some time more to prepare or maybe Sharon will come down in that time. I mentally slapped my back at my dependence on her.

He nodded and walked away.

"Uncle" Pia squealed bringing a wide smile to my face.

"Baby, How are you? Miss you so much." I cooed.

"Uncle I'm coming to Mumbai"
She yelled over the phone, completely ignoring what I asked, I could imagine she jumping on the bed crazily.

Even I am jumping now, this could be helpful, I can win Sharon easily now. Happily, I walked out to talk to her.

Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago
hoPe_kk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So Pia is coming back, Anyone excited to see her cuteness? πŸ˜†
She gonna make you all fall for her...πŸ˜‰

No more promises, i will update as soon as i get time.

Buddy this account for further pms.

Thank you. 😳

Keechu.

Edited by Keechu.Pms - 8 years ago
srinidhi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow... an update after ages...
I have been waiting for this
Got to go back and read it again
And thank you for the pm
Edited by srinidhi94 - 8 years ago
bhaumi_vrushan thumbnail
Waiting for Pia... Nice chap n waiting for next chap... Yes definitely fall for Pia's cuteness...
ShifaD07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for Updating this StoryπŸ˜ƒ
Superb Chapter..
Eagerly Waiting for Next Part, Update Soon...
Thanks for d PM..😊😊
raksh11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's awesome, plz do give regular updates
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
After ages..finally
I missed pia here..
So happy that she is coming..
Loved tasha..

Thanks 4 d pm
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: srinidhi94

Wow... an update after ages...

I have been waiting for this
Got to go back and read it again
And thank you for the pm

Im such a lazy writer. πŸ˜†

Thanks
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: TaaRey_VruShan

Thanks for Updating this StoryπŸ˜ƒ

Superb Chapter..
Eagerly Waiting for Next Part, Update Soon...
Thanks for d PM..😊😊

Thank you so much. 😳