Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shantanuswayam

There is so much suspense in the story ...I read all the chapter in 1 day..

Looking forward to this..I badly want to know their past ..please update soon...

Thank you so much dear, it means a lot when we get a new reader...😃
keep reading. 😳
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fairy...

Nice

Loved the update
Pls update soon :)
Can't wait now

Thank you so much dear. 😃
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

REMINISCENCE

"Sharon" she heard him calling her, which withdrew her from the distressful thoughts, his throat cracked at the end as it was yearning for water, he walked towards her and stood beside her, their upper arms were touching which send shivers through their spine.

"Let's go inside, you are tired." He took her hands in his and pulled her towards his farmhouse. However, she snatched her palm from his hold fiercely and warned him.

"Don't dare to touch me!" her eyes were blazing, he burned under her heated glare, those were not the same eyes which reflected pain and fear a few minutes ago. They showed an unknown power to destroy everything, a catastrophic power.

"Why did you bring me here? I don't want to be here for a mere second, I hate this place with as much as the intensity that I hate you." She yelled without caring about her surroundings.

"Sharon please, we will talk about this inside the house." He pleaded in front of her; he never ever had thought that one day he would have to plead her.

"House?" she mocked.

"You call this as a house, this is a hell, where a devil lives with his devilish plans and with his s**ts," She shouted at his face disgusted with what he had done with her.

"Don't accuse me Sharon about something which I have not committed in my life." He started to lose his calm.

She smiled at him with contempt.

"This is not any accusation this is the truth, you had gone to other girls in the search of pleasure when you had a wife." She scoffed at him.

"Enough!" He shouted causing her stumble.

"Don't shout at me.," she again warned him.

"So don't accuse me when you don't know the real truth." He also had forgotten that they were standing at the car porch of their farmhouse.

Her condemnation irked him, that without thinking twice he picked her up and walked inside the house. The driver had already left after placing their bags inside.

"Leave me, idiot, just put me down, you stupid, Bas**d, leave me." She was continuously smacking his back with her fist, but he did not budge, He climbed the steps with ease, as she weighed nothing.

When he reached in front of his bedroom he could feel her shivering under his palm, a painful scowl formed on his face when she stopped smacking. He knows why she did stop reacting, very slowly, he tried to place her on the floor, but she held him tightly, he read her action then walked towards the next room that supposed to be a guest room and threw her to the bed, she bounced once when her light body touched the puffy mattress. Without turning back, he moved out, she laid there glaring at him, after placing her bags he strides out may be to his own room.

Apparently more than three hours had passed. Sharon came out of her room to see the house was empty, with baby steps she walked towards the main hall. She looked around for swayam, but he was nowhere to seen.

"Now where did he go?" she said irritated. She was hungry; it has been five hours since she had something.

"Will it be ok if I go to the kitchen and make something?" she thought to herself.

"Why are you behaving like a guest, let's make something Sharon." Her mind scoffed.

She face palmed and walked towards the kitchen, but she stood dead on her foot when she heard Swayam's loud voice.

"I WILL DO ANYTHING I WANT; YOU ARE NO ONE TO QUESTION ME."

She shuddered and frantically searched her surrounding but there was no one and nothing, it was same before empty.

"BUT I'M YOUR WIFE SWAYAM"

"I DON'T CARE."

"YOU HAVE TO."

"NO WAY, YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME,"

"I HAVE CLEARED THIS VERY LONG TIME AGO."

Sharon started to shiver those loud voices made her shrink with fear; she sat on the floor
placing her palms over her ears to protect it from the loud noise and tightly closed her eyes. Even though her ears were closed, she could hear those yelling and shouting, she knows that her past is traumatizing her and she needs to overcome it.

"SHUT UP." When she lost her cool, she shouted at top of her voice with closed eyes and ears.

After a few minutes, she peeked through one eye and opened her ears, taking a deep breath she stood up.

Her eyes moved to the every side of her; then only she realized she was standing in front of his bedroom. She ran from there as she got a shock and banged on the front door, to her disappointment that was closed.

"I will kill you swayam, how could you just lock me up?" she shouted and tried many ways to open the door.

After a half an hour of tries, she dropped her tired body on the couch.

"Sharon, you have a call" Taani called out with holding the receiver of the land phone.

"Huh, call for me?" Sharon frowned while coming out of the kitchen.

"Yeah, they said they want to talk to Mrs. Swayam Shekawat." She got goosebumps when
taani addressed her with that name.

Sharon took the receiver from taani and motioned her that she can go.

Nodding she went to handle her own business.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" Sharon asked with so much respect. She thought that if someone had addressed her as Mrs. Shekawat then that would be from Swayam's office or from his any clients.

"Is this Mrs. Swayam Shekawat?" one unknown person questioned.

"Yes," she replied in a low tone, she was not sure that she has the right to call her with that
name.

"Where is your husband Maam?"

"He is in Delhi." Her voice held a confidence.

"Are you sure Maam?" the person smirked.

"Yeah," she said unsure to herself.

"Then who is in your farmhouse with Myra?" the person's smirk grew too devilish.

"Myra? What do you mean?" Sharon's voice rose slightly.

"Don't raise your voice at me when you don't know where is your husband and what is he
doing?" The person warned.

Sharon fell silent.

"Who are you?" After gathering much-needed courage, she asked again.

"There is no value for that question, if you want proof then go to your farmhouse you can see what I'm talking about."

"Bye sweetheart, have a nice day." She scoffed at that person in disgust when they called her sweetheart.

After placing the receiver at its place, she ran to the farmhouse.

She took a deep breath before twisting the door handle but before she opens it, Myra came out of the house and smiled at Sharon.

"Good evening Maam." She wished in a sweet voice.

Without giving any reply Sharon ran towards Swayam's room, she pushed the door wide
open to see a shirtless swayam laying under the blanket that covering only his lower body.

"Sharon...sharon..." swayam tried to shook her; she had fallen asleep on the couch.
When she did not wake up, he carefully picked her up and brought her to her bedroom. After placing her on the bed, he sat near her.

"I am so sorry Sharon, I know you hate this place, even now me too, but I don't have a choice. I just can't let you meet our family without any plans before you meet them I want to know what is in your mind, why did you come here with me when you are not ready to forgive me, I want to know how you know about taani and Rey."

He sat there looking at her face. After placing a kiss on her forehead he walked out of her room.

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago
hoPe_kk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A/N

Hi guys...

After updating this part i'm feeling like i'm a devil. 😆

Sorry if it was a small update, i could only manage this at this time.

Keep reading, There are many things to unfold.😉
Sorry for the mistakes.😳

ADD THIS ACCOUNT FOR PMS.

Thank you,
Keechu.
Edited by Keechu.Pms - 8 years ago
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
new update mil raha hai 😉
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well done keechu..
So they are in so called house..
Sharon is deeply hurt...

I think the person who called Sharon was trying to seprateswaron or harm swayam..
Situation was planned..may be

Update soon
Thanks
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pls do update soon cant wait nw...😉
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow
superb update keechu
soo many misunderstandings..
cant wait update asap
...Rhythsy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice update!!
was swayam really wid myraa!! :O..

want to knw everything pls update soon..

n next time pls long update!! :P

thnks 4 pm!! :)
glitter..girl.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Suspence...
Story is getting more interesting...
Loveed it...
Update soon