Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: existentialism

Ha, now Sharon herself decided to go with Swayam for Taani and Rey. How nice and sweet is that:P. But I enjoyed the update. I love this back answering, determined Sharon. I wanna see a hopeless, romantic, wanting to win his love back in his Swayam in the coming updates. Well, its your decision to do it or not, but I would really love to see him work hard to win his determined, strong Sharon back in his life.

Thank you so much dear.
You all wishes will be granted. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by --Keechu-- - 8 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: aneesha93

I loved this twist. Nice update.

Thanks for the pm

Thank you so much dear.
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Thank you lavu :)
Miss you
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Thank you :)
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: srinidhi94

Sharon didn't give a chance but still she is!!!

Wonderful update

Thank you :)
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythreyii

Hey keechu
That is interesting
Sharon is going to Mumbai with him she wants to trust him all over she can not stop loving him
Swayum on the other hand is on a total different fight and hopefully he accepts things
A well written update
The end part was cute
Jus waiting to read the next chap
Both are together want to b but after being clear on few things

Thank you so much dear.

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: SalmanShahidSm

This update ๐Ÿ‘
Swayam he wants sharon for himself :D
Sharon can never stop loving him
sharon aa gayi swayam ke saath
ab sab theek ho jayega dheere dhere :))

Thank you jyoti. :)

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHA_85

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘amazing part dii๐Ÿ˜ƒ

the most thing i like was swayam's pov because he didn't hurry up with things(b/w head and heart) at least he take time for clearing his confusion๐Ÿ˜ƒ (pata nahi kab uski confusion aap clear karne wale ho and meri bhi๐Ÿ˜• ) and swayam's and pia small convo was really cute๐Ÿ˜Š

" but I promise I will come here once again and then I will take you with me. It is my promise. I will wait for you until you give me a chance. Bye Sharon. Take care." i just loved this was highlight for me i really enjoyed his part because he did promised her he ll be back to take her ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

but sharon ne toh shock dia 440 ka she is going with him๐Ÿ˜ฒ my god really she did give him chance that to so easily(but doubt toh tha bcz of last upd)

flight ka yitu sa scene se aap ne hum sab ko buttering kiya ๐Ÿ˜ต seriously but ya it was awesome (obvious hona hi chahiye its SwaRon ๐Ÿ˜ณ hume toh jhadu romance bhi accha lagta hai ๐Ÿ˜ƒ )

she loves him so much that after hurting so much still she didn't allow herself to hate him and don't want to see him weak and i don't understand what kind of love sharon have for him๐Ÿ˜• ,her part was for only one passage but the way you penned her love for him was brilliantly fabulous ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

last me toh app ne dil hi tod dala mera๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’”
she going for taarey ๐Ÿคขbut no i think she just said to him because in her pov last line was I need to trust him all over again. I need to start from the one. so i think so but don't know (am a confused case)

all over this update was happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ shock๐Ÿ˜ฒ heart broken๐Ÿ’” and hope wali but the way you have written was๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

This is the best comment i ever read. Thank you so much dear.
You have almost touched whole update...wow... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Confusion will be cleared soon.
I loved your that comment about swaron flight scene.๐Ÿ˜†. You will understand the intensity of her love fr him in coming updates. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thank you so much. :)
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: gofi

Hey..the update was awsome

I loved the twist
It would be nice to see how swayam will manaofy sharon
Their monologues were good
Plz update soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much. :)
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

CHAPTER 13

UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES.

(No matter what happens some memories will never fade away.)

"Feisty Woman!" Swayam muttered under his breath. He was following one aggressive Sharon who just screamed at one innocent person whose cart very unfortunately collided with her leg a while ago. When they came out of the airport after collecting their bags she ran into one of those carts that carried someone's heavy luggage, she lashed out her all frustrations at that innocent man who was continually saying sorry. Swayam had to pull out a good effort to calm her down; he was surprised with the way she calmed with his touch and that earned a proud pat on his shoulder from himself, she still affects with his touch. When the whole drama was happening a small smile adorned his lips, but he had wiped that before Sharon could notice.

Reaching the parking lot, they dumped their tired body inside the car, Swayam's driver had come to pick him, they were tired as hell, if someone had offered to carry their heavily tired body then they would have happily obliged.

"Sharon madam" Swayam's driver recognized his long lost madam in the first sight. "I'm not your madam call me Sharon" he went to a discomfort with her glare.

"Feisty Woman!" Swayam once again muttered her new name while making himself comfortable in the back seat.

"What did you just call me?" She crossed her arms across her chest.

He totally ignored her question to avoid a scene and waited to drive off. She very reluctantly sat in the back seat with him and then the driver drove them off.

She was nervous, nervous to meet her long lost family again.

Sharon looked out of the window of the car to decipher that finally she has come back to a place, to where she never wanted to back again. If she had any choices, then she would have never returned here. The earth was so small that in six months she returned to a place from where everything started, Mumbai, the city of dreams. She took a deep breath to inhale the smell of her birth city, the place where she born and brought up. The same city that gave her a terrifying past.

Swayam was dumbfounded when he found out that she was willingly accompanying him and was even more stunned when she spilled the beans about her sudden decision.

How does she know about Tanni and Rey?

He was confused beyond limits that it had become more difficult to tackle them, and he does not want to make it more complicated so he had buried his all doubts inside him.

Sharon was not an individual who insults a person without any reasons, but time was the best healer, it healed her wounds, but the scars are still fresh, and it stinks. Time had converted her into a different person, to a very anguish and an aggressive woman.

She was a silent teenager who finds happiness in every small thing, but time and her past destroyed her innocence, now she is a feisty woman who wants to taste every corner of the earth to pursue her dreams, once swayam was her dream, but now he is her obligation.

She had decided something, may be to bring back the normality in their relationship, or maybe for ending every tiny hopes of swayam. When she came to know about Tanni and Rey, she was anxious and communicate with Tanni was the first thing came to her mind, but to her consternation, Tanni did not pick up the call.

Sharon could not let a person to destroy his or her life for her. It was her destiny that swayam entered into her life and smashed it for his needs. Now she could never allow her fate to burn someone else's life, and she would not. It once destroyed her, now one more time it was going to burn her at the guilty of spoiling one beautiful relationship, which she always adored; she has grown into a person who can write her own destiny.

She accompanied swayam for Tanni and Rey but inside somewhere, she wants to test him, wants to check that, has he really deserve that chance, and she wants to see him regretting everything he did to her. She wants to test his loyalty.

Once she took a chance, but that turned out as a wrong choice now she needs to be very careful in picking people to trust. She lost the ability to trust a person; her terrifying past had developed a fear in her, a fear to trust. Only one person can help her to overcome this fear but very unfortunately, the one who created this fear and the one who can help her to overcome this fear are same. Once again, she had to pick the risk.

Sharon was in a sheer devotion to return the favor that a very few showered upon her. She was committed to swayam's family in different ways, as a daughter, as a sister and as a friend, she needs to return the favor. Once, after completing her obligations may be, she will gather the courage to overcome her fear to trust a person, at the end of all of these, hopefully she will overcome her fear.

"Hello" Swayam's calm voice sends shivers through Sharon's spine, she turned towards him to see him talking through the phone, without giving much attention she turned towards the window again.

"Hello, who is that?" his calmness had flown out of the window, now he was irritated. He could only hear some noise from something that he could not grasp what exactly is. He had received the same call in the past six months.

Suddenly something strike him and he looked at Sharon; she was just sitting beside him and was looking outside. When the first time he got this call, it was from a private number and that time, he was in between a meeting. After that incident, he did not receive any more calls for one month, but in the next month, he got the same call. He had tried to catch that person, but he could not, they were using different SIM and were calling from different public phone, so it was very difficult to tackle them. At that time, he had thought that there were chances that it could be Sharon, but now she is sitting beside him, how she can call at this moment. This is getting more complicated. Now he knows there is someone out of his sight who is playing a game with him and after each passing day, it is becoming dangerous, A dangerous game.

"If it was not Sharon then who could it be?" swayam thought to himself. He placed his phone inside his jeans pockets and waited to reach their home.

Apparently some time has passed.

"Sharon" he called her to wake her up, she has fallen asleep.

"We have reached."

Without giving a reply to him, she moved out of the car and tried to grasp where she is. A confused frown formed on her face when she realized that they are not in their home. It was not the place where she lived with him for those six months.

A shiver ran through her body when she realized that they are in his farmhouse, her face became pale, her whole body was shaking with fear, and her horrifying past was flashing in front of her eyes. This was the place where she witnessed a very different swayam, where he smashed her dreams, where she came across with his dealings, his conditions and the real horrible reason behind his revenge. This is the place where she got the reality check of her existence in his life.

She stood there without moving, her face reflected pain, but there was a fear, a fear to face her past once again, will she ever able to forgive him for his mistakes?

Please read the Note :)

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago