Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice update...sharon shud give him a sec chance...but if its coz of tani,or atleast for one percnt,he dont deserve this chance ..but i think sharon will givr him that chance coz she is unconditionally in love with swayam...
--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok so first about the update. The difference in act of swayam was very well needed to be shown. He is in his own dilemma, he still needs to be strong about the fact does he want to winher or does he just want to love her unconditionally. Sharon at the moment is right in her place. The feeling of vengeance is apt and is what is expected.
The answer to your questions can be given in two perspectives

From a readers POV. Swayam should be given a chance and eventually his 'love' should melt down Sharon. And he will not bring taanis name.

But from Your POV. That is what a writer would write best is Sharon doesn't forgive him atleast not anytime soon and he WILL bring taanis name. That's what I'm expecting to make the story even more intriguing.

So here were my povs.

As usual awesome update di :)
This was something near beautiful ^_^
I'm in love with this FF ^_^
Thanks for PM! :D
Love Ana ❀️
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry..double posted πŸ˜›
Edited by sneharay - 8 years ago
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update..
Its Awesome..Swayam's longings nd Sharon's pain are well described..
Sharon should give a chance to swayam and
Swayam should not bring taani name, it will create more misunderstanding between them,
He should confess his love for Sharon 😊
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Again a lovely update!!...Swayam may have been a pain but I think he can be given a chance to repent...Sharon can take her own time to be convinced of his love for her and then allow him to be a part of her life again!..I won't say Swayam deserves a chance but people can change and Sharon should give him a chance because if a person is truly sorry then he is definitely in more pain than the one he hurt and so he definitely wouldn't try to cause more pain...
I don't think Taani should be brought up here because Swayam himself is convinced now that he feels for Sharon and her presence means a lot to him in his life...in fact he admitted that to Sharon too in his vulnerable state...and somewhere Sharon wanted to believe what he said was true..bringing Taani at this point would ruin her belief and Swayam won't even get a chance to prove his love for her..

VruShan_FanGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
was this upd 😲 it was brilliant πŸ‘πŸΌ

swayam's confession was unexpected that to in this type 😲 but it was tooo amazing dii πŸ˜ƒ

but sharon reaction was expected and he deserve that 😑 sharon is scared to give him chance πŸ˜” (kya swayam what you have done)

but am too confussed with swayam action he show his soft and another minute angry and not just angry super hyper mood πŸ˜•

i liked swayam's question and her reply was hurtful 😭 😭

finally he is going to lisen to his heart 😊 but poor sharon is scared πŸ˜”

and answer too your question dii
i think she should give him a chance (reason is his confession on beach)
and swayam i know now or a other day taani is going to be there at least for once because his anger will let him speak the truth (obvious taani was 1st reason then after meeting sharon again he realised his love for her)so yaa taani will be there

but am still confussed with the things he said to her (i doubt just for taani he planned or something i dont know why but i have doubt somewhere )its you who is going to clear it all so waiting for it ,ff is getting interesting by each updates (even in past it was but now it is getting more interesting)and now dii you are becaming my one the favorite writer on forum 😊 πŸ˜ƒ yours writting sytle is to different from others you penned the emotion in other way only 😊 πŸ‘πŸΌ
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res
unress...

u forced me to do thisπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
its my fault althoughπŸ˜†
di!!!
the kiss was so awesomeπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
the lines he said giving shock to sharon
i have fallen in love with your ff❀️
swayam in vulnerable state!!
mazaa aayegaπŸ˜†
update soon didu!!

Edited by __nidhi__ - 8 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg
This is great
Its like role reversal for swaron
Nice

I want Sharon to give him a chance but not this soon..
Otherwise swayam won't learn a lesson..

I think swayam should bring tani here..
Thanks for the pm
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awsm update... loved it...
& abt ur qs... yes sharon sud gv swayam a chance as evry1 deserves a 2nd chance... & plz no tani b2in swaron plz...
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was an awesome update...
Liked how u penned each of their emotions...
Swayams confession tht to ths way was a bit unexpected
But was nicely scribbled...
Nw answer to ur Q
She should give him sec chance, but Swayam should
bring Tanni's issue in betwn and thn she should put a condition
same as he did for their marriage...
Even he should realise the situation wht she was going through...😭
Ths is wht i thnk...😊