Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: koms_vrushan

awesome update. its so cute conversation b/w pia and swayam
yes i can feel that swayam started listening to his heart, looking forward for swaron long drive
thankyou thankyou so much for considering our request and uploading so soon keep up this speed for this particular ff.

Thank u πŸ˜ƒ

You are welcome dear..
yes i will try 😳
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: prajana

The update was awsome

And thanku for updating it superfast!!
I loved how sharon is showing him tashan
Seriously..keep going sharonπŸ˜†
Swayam is confused for now..but i hope his heart wins
Nd that too soon
So they are going on a drive..hopefully they have a good convo
I am loving the way this story is proceeding
Waiting for another superfast update!!😊

Thank u so much..
I hope you guys like the next part 😳
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ujwalv

Wow

Awesome update
Loved it
Pia swayam convo was cute
Swaron convo was nice..it reminded me of swaron convo before pehla nasha dance sequence..
Update fastπŸ˜›

Thank u so much
ohh yaa i remember that convo πŸ˜›
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: --lavanya--

Speechless πŸ‘
Mishti di its too awesome
Pls Update Soon πŸ˜ƒ

Thank u dear 😳😳
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythreyii

Keechu girl I love u for this super fast update
And u had written it beautifully that u deserve likes
Well this one was flawless too
I definitely think this is beautiful piece of work
The conflict of swayums heart and mind was well penned
Now sharons anger is justified and as known she will hide her pain and hurt
Pia is cute well loved to know Sharon had swayum photo
Now awaiting the long drive hoping the swaron Convo there would get them a little closer loving this ff keep updating sooner like this

Thank u so much dear for this lovely comment 😳
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: SalmanShahidSm

Awesome dida
battle b/w his heart and mind loved it
stupid egoistic mind uske wajah se shar aaj swayam se saath nai
pia awwie❀️
SwaRon convo next part me kar lenge wait

Thank u dear...
HaaπŸ˜‰
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Thank u
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjuvrushan

Loved this chapter...pia is a sweetheart...swayams pov is well explained...

Thank u di
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrushan_deeksha

awesome update

eagerly waiting to read what happens next...

continue soon

Thank u so much dear πŸ˜ƒ
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

CHAPTER TEN
A romantic drive

"Bhai we are going for a drive, we will back soon," Sharon informed Ranvir.

Picking up the key from the key holder, she went out of the door followed by swayam. He was in a daze, completely out of order.

When they reached near the car, swayam stopped Sharon.

"Give me the keys," he said.

"Why?" she turned with a frown.

"Because I'm driving"

"And why is it so?" She crossed her hands across her chest.

"Because as much as I know, Sharon doesn't know how to drive. I don't want to die soon, not before bringing you back to my life," He said with a winning smile, he made sure that she doesn't hear the last part.

"That was six months ago, things change," She said with an attitude.

Then she went to the driver's seat and hope on. He was standing there like a statue...he was getting shock after shock.

"GET IN" she shouted from inside the car.

He moved towards the passenger seat and sat inside. With a booming sound, she ignited the engine and drove off. After few seconds, she has hit the main road.
Both of them were silent since they had started, her eyes were concentrating on the road, but her mind was running through different directions. Many questions were running through her mind. She was having a difficult time in controlling her heart, it was dying to run into Swayam's arm and cry her heart out. However, she cannot, she cannot fall weak in front of him. She can't let him use her weakness once again. Her love was her weakness. She became stronger because of him, but he is still her weakness. Her thoughts were revolving in every possibility. Her heart is saying he is here to get her back to his life, but her mind is saying he is here just to break her again. He has come here with some intentions.

The same was happening with swayam, he was in his own world. He doesn't know what is he going to say when she ask him why did he take her out. He has no answer. His heart wants to spend time with her, he wants to feel her close. He wants to feel her love, to feel loved. In the past years, he was running away from the feeling LOVE; now he is craving for it. We will only realize the value of a precious thing after we lose it. Now he knows what he had lost. He wants it back but how, he has no idea.

"Sharon" swayam broke the silence.

She didn't hear; she was in her own world. He called once again

"Sharon"

"Haa" This time she turned with confusion

"You have changed," He stated looking at her eyes; those were glistening like crackers.

They both stared at each other for a second, after that she turned towards the road again.

"Was that a compliment or an allegation?" her eyes were still on the roads.

He smiled looking out of the window.

"Hmm, you can take it as you prefer either a compliment or an allegation." His eyes were still looking outside.

"Well, I would love take it as an allegation."

"And why is that so?" they were not looking at each other but they can feel the other ones gaze on them.

"Because I don't like compliments anymore."

"Anymore?" he frowned.

"Hmm, I have craved for compliments from someone very special, that time I haven't got any. Now I think there is no need for compliments"

He turned towards her in a jiff; she was already looking at him. Her eyes held an accusation. Those were accusing him.

He dropped his head he has nothing to reply her. A silence spread over.

After few minutes!

"Where do you want to go?" Sharon asked.

Swayam came out of his world again.

"Hmm, what about a beach?"

"Beach?"

"Yeah, any problem?"

"No..."

She then turned the steering towards the beach. They were anticipating the awaiting events in their life.

After a good ten minutes, they reached the beach and climbed out of the car. Swayam stood leaning on the car with his hands crossed over his chest. Sharon stood beside him. They both were looking at the serene beauty in front of their eyes.

The beach was beautiful. The moonlight was falling over the water. That was pure night. The whole area was secluded.

They both didn't talk. Sharon was expecting that he will talk, and he knows that he has to talk; it was he who brought her here.

"Swayam, did you bring me here for standing like this?" she broke the silence.

He turned towards her and gave a weak smile.

Her heart twisted. His eyes held intensity.

"Are you happy?" He asked unexpectedly

"Huh? You brought me here to ask this?" she turned towards him.

"Answer me Sharon" now he faced her

"Yeah I'm"

"More than that when you were with me?"

She turned to look at the sea again.

"I was never happy with you swayam."

"Haa right, how could I give you happiness when I was in darkness?" he said looking at the sea.

"What did you just say, I didn't hear that?" She turned towards him again.

"Nothing, it was nothing." He smiled

"Swayam, tell me"

"Nothing Sharon, nothing... lets walk."

"Ohk." She didn't completely believe him.

Then he took a brave move; he intertwined their hands and walked. He didn't dare to look at her, but her eyes didn't leave his face. He was calm, her heart was beaming at his calmness, but her mind reminded, that can be the calmness before the outburst. She tried to remove her hands. He looked at her.

"Please, Sharon let it be."

She sighed and walked beside him. They shivered with the slight contact of their body, and the wind was cold. They shivered more.

He pulled her closer to his body when he saw she was shivering. Her heart won over there. She moved more close to him. Moreover, he pulled her even more. There was not even a single slit was left for the air to pass. They walked through the water like that, side by side.

"Sharon"

"Hmm," her head was resting in his arms.

"Will you forgive me if I ask forgiveness for what I did to you?"

"I don't think so" they both didn't look at each other.

"Hmm I know, that is why I didn't ask for forgiveness till now."

Once again, a silence fell over there.

"Do you still trust me?" he broke it this time.

"No" her answer was fast. She has nothing to think about it again.

He chuckled.

"Why are you smiling?"

"No, nothing, you just said that you don't trust me, but you are completely leaning over Me," he smirked.

She was not looking at him, but she knows that he was smirking. She slightly blushed.

"Don't overthink anything," She warned.

"I have craved for a moment like this for months; have never thought that I will get a chance to live my dream. So I don't want to let it go." she said looking forward.

He stopped at his feet and turned towards her. They stood there staring at each other's eyes. She jumped when she saw love and admiration in his eyes.

He snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him. He slightly pulled her up, now she can see the love in his eyes with more intensity. His eyes grew intense even her too. Her body completely pressed against him. She wants to die in that position. She has craved for this, for this closeness, for a chance to see the love in his eyes, to see her love being reciprocated. Her every dream is coming true. Nevertheless, her mind still reminded he is not trustworthy.

His low voice sends shivers through her spine. His voice was dipped in love. His eyes were full of love for her. She desperately wanted to believe those eyes. She smiled widely when she realizes that his eyes were not lying, those were pure.

"Can I kiss you?" his sound came out as a shock for her.

She shuddered in his arms. He pulled her closer as there was some gap was left.
She fell silent, just stared into his eyes. They both moved towards each other, leaned closer.

"Sharon"

He called her once again to make him sure. The moment was perfect. He doesn't want she regret it after spending the most beautiful moment of their life.

When he didn't get any reply, he tried to move away from her, but he could not move, she was holding his shirt. She was clutching his shirt with her fist. Her hold was tight.

"Swayam... I know... after some time these all things will become a dream, a broken dream. I don't keep any hopes. Moreover, I can see love in your eyes but I don't want to believe those ... just because... I don't want to be broken again... However,"

She took a deep sigh.

"I want to live this moment,... don't move away. I know..., this will be a moment which we will regret after it happened still... I want this... I will not accuse you for this... Let me once... at least once let me live my one dream."

She said those looking at his eyes. Their heart was overpowering them. That was not a weak moment; they both were aware what they were doing, and what will be the after effects still they want to take the chance, to take the risk. We can't move on without taking any risks. Their eyes held a pain, a hurt more than that they held love eternal love.

Without thinking much, he pulled her closer and placed his cold lips on her quivering ones.

Plzz read the note ;)

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago