Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: koms_vrushan

wow brillant swaron meet each other and der eye lock there were both shocked to see each other. swayam pov is nice but i think he should listen to his heart which always take sharon side from next chapter onwards. he feels that no one should touch his sharon its a epic
pls keechu next chapter update it soon im so in love with this ff not only this but all ur ff ss, ur fanfics r so perfect
i can wait for other ff but this is my favourite agar mulakat hohigaya hai tho in dhona kha next conversations kaisa ho sakta hai oh my god i cant wait until 20th nov. only this ff little bit early.

Thank u dear...
Yes he will hear his heart from next ๐Ÿ˜‰

haa i will try to update soon
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Swayam was flirting..
Can't believe..
Pia is a adorable kid
Waiting for swaron real meet

Thanks

Swayam in this FF is not a lover boy dear who always thinks abt his sharon...so he can flirt ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thank u
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anapneo3003

awesomee part๐Ÿ‘

loved ttt๐Ÿ˜ณ

thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: gofi

I was soo waiting for an update for this ff

It was amazing
Swayam will definitely try to have sharon again
But plz this time do not let sharon fall in his trap
Let him taste his own medicine
Plz update soon
If possible before than the date u have planned๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank u so much ๐Ÿ˜ณ
she will not fall this time
i will try for that
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
CHAPTER NINE

It is a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind-Naguib Mahout.

The conflict between what your mind knows and what your heart feels makes it increasingly difficult to move on. [I took the first line from Google]. In those, confusing situations when you face differences between your mind and heart you should always follow your heart. Your brain can be wrong, but your heart can never be wrong. So every time try to hear your heart and follow it. You will be happy forever. Try to do things according to your heart. Your mind can give you happiness, but that will be short live. However, if you live like the way your heart wants then your happiness will be forever.

Swayam was lying on the bed in the guest room staring at the ceiling with one hand over his forehead and the other one resting on his stomach. He looked calm from the outside but inside he was in a battle. His heart was opposing strongly against whatever his mind was saying. Until date, his heart was in hibernation, but today after meeting Sharon it had become strong, very strong. It regained the life that it had lost once. The feelings and the emotions were flowing crazily. The inner desire to be with her was burning inside him.

"You have feelings for her swayam," His heart reminded him.

"But she is Sharon, who is a weeping doll, always cries over everything. Mr. Swayam Shekawat can't fall for a weak girl." His mind snapped.

"So what? She changed now, I can feel it" his heart was not ready to lose this time.

"She once insulted you" his mind opposed.

"You have used her, crushed her, broke her, and threw her away, you broke one innocent girl." His heart was crying.

"That is exactly her problem, she is innocent."

"Being innocent is not a crime."

"But he doesn't want an innocent girl. He wants a smart and strong girl."

"She has changed now...plz, bring her back to your life again."

"Don't hear this idiot swayam. You do as I say. Just ask her to come with you for Tanni."

"No swayam, don't repeat your mistake again. Don't hear this evil mind of you. Plz, this time follow your heart."

"Haa follow that idiot, and you repeat the past and end up hurt again."

"Swayam Plz one chance...Plz ask forgiveness, she will forgive you."

"She won't" swayam murmured in a daze.

"She will" that was his heart.

"She won't" mind again opposed his heart.

"She will"

"No"

"yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"BOTH OF YOU JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH" swayam screamed and sat up on the bed.

"I know what I want and I don't want your help anymore, so just leave me alone," he said and lay there again.

"Uncle" Pia's cute voice came from the door.

"Yes Pia, come inside." He sat up cross-legged on the bed again.
Her voice itself made him happy.

She is an angel who can bring happiness in everyone's life. He thought to himself.

"Ha like Sharon" his heart beamed.

"I told you to shut your mouth."

His mind laughed at his heart.

"I told to both of you," swayam said with anger, he was angry because of his messed up life.

Now this time his heart laughed.

"Urghhh go to hell."

Swayam then came out of the room. Pia was trying to open his door.

"Haa App Aagaya?" She smiled widely; her eyes were puffy because of crying.

"Yes," he then picked her up.

"I told you na that I have seen you before." She beamed in his arms. She was so happy for finding out that.

"Haa, where did you see me?" swayam was confused, but now he has a small idea.

"I have seen you photo"

"Photo? How?" he was praying that Sharon still has his photo with her.

"That was in di's diary," she murmured near his ear.

"Why are you murmuring?" he asked, he was happy that Sharon still has his photo.

"Because Di has told that not to tell anyone, it is our secret."

"Then why did you tell me?"

"Because app bahut ache ho"

"Acha, Ye Kisne bola?"

"I know."

"How do you know?" he was playing with her.

After long days, he was enjoying. He was genuinely happy. His life is in a mess, but at this moment, he is happy. He is not caring about the past and the future. He is enjoying the present.

"Because you saved my di, and I love youuu," She screamed.

"Chup ... Slow down, and I love you too" he kissed her forehead.

" Hoo Mein bhul gayi, dad was calling you. Di woke up."

"Sharon woke up," he muttered.

"Haa..." She was jumping.

"Then let's go," He said with a smile. He smiled with the happiness to meet her again. But he was nervous and took a very slow step.

"Uncle walks fast," Pia complained. She was still in Swayam's arms.

"Ha ok." Then he ran with a giggling Pia in his hands.

Sharon was half lying on the bed; she has one glass of water in her hand. Kritika and Gayathri [Ranvir's mother] were sitting near Sharon, and Ranvir was standing near the table. Sharon was smiling at whatever Kritika was saying, she was just sitting there ideally with a smile, but her heart was crying.

The door opened and swayam entered with Pia. Soon Sharon's eyes met with his. Her smile dropped. They stared at each other. They both flinched when they saw pain and hurt in other's eyes. His eyes were seeking forgiveness, and her eyes were showing Pain and hurt. She masked that with a burning glare.

"Why are you still here?" she asked with her eyes.

He shuddered at the height of her anger towards him.

"Uncle" Pia shouted.

"Huh, haa. Kya hua?" he was embarrassed in front of that kid.

"Put me down!" She stated.

"Ohk" He then places her on the floor soon she ran to Sharon's side and cuddled near her.

"Btw Sharon you know, swayam was sitting near you all the time, and didn't leave your side even for a second, it was just half an hour ago I send him to rest when I saw he was sleeping in the sitting position." Kritika told and winked at Sharon.

She turned to look at him; he was standing there without any emotion.

Sharon had never shared about her past to her family. However, they know she had some past and she was an orphan. They never tried to dig into her past. Now from the way Sharon and swayam reacted when they met each other, her family could easily understand that swayam has some connection with Sharon. Moreover, they were ready to give them much needed time.

"I think we should have dinner" Ranvir broke the moment between swayam and Sharon.

"Haa papa ... bahut bhuk lag rahi hai๐Ÿ˜†" Pia stood up on the bed and patted her stomach with a pout.

"Drama queen," Kritika said and went out to arrange the dinner.

"Di I will help you." Sharon requested.

"No no...you take rest. I will bring your dinner here."

"No di I want to have with you all"

She peeked at swayam in sideways; there was a light in his face.

"Then ok." She smiled.

Kritika and Gayathri went out followed by Ranvir and Pia was already in Swayam's arms.

Sharon stood up and walked past swayam and Pia.

"Sharon" swayam called. His voice low, very low.

She turned, and looked at his face with anger. Pia was busy guessing Swayam's mobile's security code. She was in her own world.

"No!" Sharon warned.

Without hearing much from him, she went out.

In the dining table, swayam was sitting just opposite to Sharon. Others were on their own places.

They were having dinner with very fewer talks; everyone was in their own thoughts. Didn't care much to talk. Suddenly Kritika opened her mouth to say something.

"You know Ranvir, Today Swayam flirted with me in our office," she said with a huge smile.

Swayam choked his food. He immediately took one glass of water and drank it.
He looked up to meet a pair of blazing eyes. Sharon was glaring at him, but her eyes showed hurt.

"Sorry," he muttered.

After that everyone laughed. Sharon continued to eat.

"Sorry for flirting with my wife or for choking your food?" Ranvir asked.

"For both" he looked at Ranvir with a sorry look.

"It's ok. No worries. What can I do if my wife is soo beautiful?" Ranvir said and winked at Kritika.

She blushed.

Pia was sitting near Sharon. Her confused voice broke her papa and mamma's stare.

"Di what is flirting?" she couldn't pronounce that correctly but still she did. :P

Everyone gaped at her.

"Ask your that uncle" With that, she stood and went to her room.

"What was that? What happened to her suddenly?" Everyone was confused with Sharon's behavior.

Pia looked like she will cry in the next moment.

"Uncle batao na what is that?"

"Pia come here" her dadi called her, and she went near her dadi without any complaint.

"Can I talk to her?" Swayam asked Ranvir with a small smile.

"Sure, we know you both have some connection with each other. We will wait until you both share with us."

"We will, thank you for understanding." Swayam said and went behind Sharon.

Sharon was standing near a window in her room. Swayam entered without knocking.

"Sharon" she didn't turn, but she knows that was swayam.

"Go away; I don't want to talk to you." She was still looking outside.

"Just hear me once"

"I said just go away." Her voice was rising.

"Please sharon" he pleaded.

She turned with an amusement on her face.

"Did you just say that?"

"What?"

"Please?"

He looked down.

"Mr. Swayam Shekawat said please to me, wow..." she taunted.

"Why did you leave from there like that?" He totally ignored her taunt.

"None of your concern" she turned towards the window again.

"It is my concern. You left because of me."

"You are thinking too much" she turned towards him again.

"No, I'm not, you were angry because I flirted with Kritika," He smirked.

"What the hell? Why would I be angry for that, you live the way you want. You don't affect me anymore." She said angrily. She looked at his eyes with a glare.

"Then prove it" he smirked.

"What to prove?"

"That I don't affect you anymore."

"I told you that you don't."

"And I said to prove it."

"Ok fine. What have I to do?"

"Come out with me for a drive?" He grinned.

"No way" she yelled.

"Yes way Mrs. Sharon Shekawat" he spoke with a huge smile.

"You are mistaken Mr. Shekawat. It's Miss. Sharon Malhotra, I'm not a Mrs. Shekawat anymore. I lost that name when an egoist person crushed my soul with his selfish needs." She said directly looking at his eyes and stormed out.

Swayam stood there without moving. Her change was shocking to him but he didn't expect she would have changed her name, he didnt think in that way.

"Are you not coming?" Sharon asked from the door.

"Huh?"

"Are you not coming for the drive," She asked with irritation.

"Yeah I'm" swayam followed Sharon without saying anything.

Read the note plzz

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago
hoPe_kk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

A/N

Hii

Again I'm super fast... ๐Ÿ˜‰

This is because of all of you; you guys gave me 30 likes in just one day...I'm sooo happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ...so when I got some free time from my busy schedule I thought to write it. So I'm here with an update.๐Ÿ˜›

I'm not so happy with this part. There will be many mistakes... bear with me plz...๐Ÿ˜ณ

And I'm sorry for not adding swaron conversation here, next part will be that. Im sooo evil.๐Ÿ˜ˆ and it became sooo long๐Ÿ˜›

I hope swayam's character is not confusing you all, if it is still confusing then plzz add that in your comments so that i can clear that in the next part.

Add this ID for pms.

Thank u

Keechu :)

Edited by ..Descendant.. - 8 years ago
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome...just Wow
thanks for a quick update
pls keep it ths way loved it...

existentialism thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No much Swaron conversation again. But the rest, it was nice. Pia and her questions. Gosh, that girl๐Ÿ˜†. Such a cutie. If you keep giving more of Pia than Swaron, am sure to fall in love with that kid:-P. Keep the quick updates coming please...
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super fast update..
Loved it
Pia is such a sweet kid
Nice
Thanks
--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
One word for this chapter, light
I mean I loved the pia moments. They were endearing to read. I had a wide grin at those parts.

Now coming to our dear couple. Umm, obviously the things happened between them was expected. Definitely I'm welcoming the change in both. I'm excited about the drive.

The part that was the highlight for me was the talk between mind and heart. That was very much needed and loved swayam reacting to it in that way stating he can handle his mess. Its time he handled his own mess.

Now what they are going to talk will be in the next update, so really waiting to see them talk it all out. I know you want make them agree in the next convo itself, but ya really want to see them talk like matures.

I think pia is going to be a huge reason in their coming together. Just guessing!

As usual awesome update di :)
Thanks for the PM!
Love Ana โค๏ธ