Its ohk lavu 😆
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

CHAPTER SIX

Morning 11 am

Ranvir's office:

"Maam"

Sharon forced herself to look up when she heard a familiar voice, and that was Neha, Ranvir's Personal assistant. They have become close to each other within less time.

"How many times I have told you, Don't call me Maam" Sharon glared at Neha.

Neha pursed her lips tightly to hide her laugh and casually informed her about the meeting, and stormed out of the cabin without turning back.

"What was that about? She just ignored me!!! Me!!!" Sharon stood up from her chair and went behind Neha to give her a piece of mind, but the beep of her mobile informed her that she needs to be in her boss's cabin now.

"I will show you later Miss. Neha," Sharon murmured, and chuckled at her own reaction.

Ranvir welcomed her with a warm smile and they both sat there to discuss about the work. In the mean time, some voices from outside broke the comfortable silence in the cabin.

"Princess" Ranvir said with a smile looking at Sharon

"Huh" Sharon gave a confused look to Ranvir

"I think princess is here," His eyes were sparkling with happiness.

"Princess" Sharon asked.

"Wo"

"Papaaa" someone pushed the door, followed by a beautiful angelic voice.

Sharon was absolutely stunned.

Nevertheless, before she turns towards the door, the one who pushed the door was in Ranvir's arms. He was cooing her to his chest; she was resting herself there, as that was the most comfortable mat that she could ever get into her life.

After some time she sneaked out of the hold with a wide grin and sat comfortably in his lap, but her back was facing Sharon, she totally ignored Sharon and started to talk to her daddy.

Apparently some time has passed.

"Pia" Sharon gave voice to her confusion.

"Sharon Di" Pia's confused voice startled Ranvir.

She just jumped out of Ranvir lap and turned towards Sharon, she gasped when her eyes met with Sharon's.

"Di app here"

"Yes" Sharon's face light up with a huge smile.

Pia just ran into Sharon's arms, and clasped her little hands around Sharon's neck and squeezed her with all might. Within some time, a young woman entered into the cabin and Sharon broke the hug. Sharon was very shocked by the sudden presence of Pia at Ranvir's office. Realizing that shock, Ranvir introduced Pia and his wife Kritika whom Sharon already has met in the train with Pia.

"So this is my small and cute family. By the way, when did u three meet?" Ranvir asked

"Ohh we have met in the train while I was coming from Mumbai. Yeah, and we all three become so close, we even promised to meet again once we reach in Delhi. Right Sharon?" Kritika grinned.

"Yeah, but see we all met again without any planning," Sharon said while pecking Pia's cheek.

"Yeah, and Pia is so happy, " she said while clapping her little hands.

After some time they went back to their own works.

"Tanni! Please try to understand" swayam pleaded.

"What do I have to understand? She shouted through the phone.

"That you were playing with someone's life." She asked sarcastically, but still she was angry with her brother.

"I still cannot believe that you have cheated her, How could you even take revenge for a mere mistake. That was just a misunderstanding." Tanni was burning with anger.

"Misunderstanding! That was not any misunderstanding; she had done that with a plan". Swayam exaggerated.

"Plan! Are you nuts?" Tanni was confused with the truths that were coming out.

"Yeah! She planned to spoil my image. I will not ever forget that day and what she did to me." Finally, Swayam lost his control and shouted.

"What would you have done if I was in her place?" Tanni asked unexpectedly.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Suddenly his voice became low.

"I mean what I said", she stopped for a while and continued, "What would you have done if someone did the same with me like you did to Sharon?"

"I would have killed that bas**d" swayam replied immediately.

She laughed aloud at that thought of swayam and along with a tear escaped from her eye.

"And I will not ever forgive my brother for what he had done to my best friend." Tanni replied while wiping her face.

For a moment, both of them did not speak. After some time, swayam asked with a depressed tone.

"Tanni...Why are you spoiling your life for what happened to her?"

"Whatever happened with her was because of my brother, and in one way I am the reason for it. I am just mending my mistake of making you both meet." without hearing anything, more from Swayam's side Tanni cut the call.

Swayam just fell back in the chair, and closed his eyes without knowing what to do next to make her understand and after some time he dozed off. He was tired with the events, which were happening, in his life from the past few days.

Next morning when Sharon opened her eyes, she was lying in the bed; she was alone in that room. She had dreamt a lot of waking up in Swayam's arms, but just a single night ruined her all dreams.

She stood from the bed and stretched her whole body,

"Ahhh"

She cried. It was hurting like hell. Along with she was burning.

Somehow, she reached until the mirror; it had even become difficult for herself to recognize her own reflection. One night had changed a lot in and out.

"I slept on the floor yesterday, then how did I wake up in the bed?" Sharon started to think. Suddenly something caught her attention. Someone was there in the washroom. The water flowing sound from the washroom made her shiver. She realized she was not alone in the room, swayam was also there. She flinched at the thought of facing him.

"Swayam is also here. How will I face him? god...did he just put me on the bed?

"Are you out of your mind Sharon? He would never do that"

"Hmm, that's true"... Sharon was biting her nail with anticipation. She was talking to herself; completely forgotten about the fact that swayam could hear her. Without wasting much time, she just turned to go out of the room.

Within a second, she just crashed with something wet and cold. Her hot body shivered with the cold contact. Swayam had pulled her towards himself when he saw that Sharon was going outside in that state without even changing while coming out of the washroom..

"Can't you just check yourself before going outside?" Sharon shuddered when she realized that she had crashed with Swayam's chest.

She pushed him back and stood at one arm distance when the realization hit her hard. Swayam struggled to stand properly, her reaction was equal and opposite to his action..

"Stay away from me" She was amused with her own reaction even swayam was.

"And I am not at all interested to stay close to you. Are you not out of your dream yet?" Swayam asked with a glint of sarcasm.

Sharon's face fell with the mention of dream. Her eyes started to fill up. Swayam bend down little, looked into her eyes, and spoke.

"Get ready; we need to get out of this room before anyone comes inside" and then he went to get ready for the first day of his married life.

"How did I end up in bed? Did swayam put me there?" Sharon was murmuring while walking towards the washroom, but her murmur was clearly audible to him. Swayam turned towards the bed.

"Did she realize it was me who put her on the bed?

When swayam entered into the room in the early morning, Sharon was laying on the floor. She was shivering because of the cold wind from the air conditioner. She was lying on the floor without even covering herself properly. First, he thought, not to bother, but even he did not know why he made her lie on the bed, and covered her with the blanket. He does not know why he cared about her when he hates her, when he was going to make her life like a hell, a hurting hell.

One hour has passed.

Swayam frowned at the beeping sound of his phone.

"Sir...

The clients are here"

A message flashed on his mobile screen. With a wide smile, he took his belongings and went to the conference room to meet up with his new clients. He was a man of his words and an utter professional. He would not ever allow any personal things to interfere with his work. Even he was very genuine toward his employees. He was a strict boss but still he cared a lot about his fellow colleagues.

A dark, dim lighted room welcomed him. Everyone sat in their allotted places and started the meeting.

In between the meeting, Swayam's phone started to ring again. He usually does not use his phone in a meeting, but the private number was suspicious enough for him to take up the call. He went out of the room and attended the call.

"Hello" swayam answered it with a low tone.

"Hello" he again tried

There was no one and nothing, just some beeping noises from a machine that was all he could hear from the other side.

"Is anybody there," he tried again.

Nevertheless, it was again nothing other than the same noises.

Eventually he cut the call, but it never went out of his mind.

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago
hoPe_kk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
NOTE :

Hello
I know im super late to update this part. im really sorry for that...i was too busy...
From now you guys will get regular updates...😳

And im again sorry if i bored you all with this chapter...but i couldnt help it ...it was a filler update...and was needed too...without this part this story wont able to move ahead... and from next part there will be more swaron 😳...

This is my PM ACCOUNT ... For pms Buddy this account 😳

Thank u all
keechu :)
Edited by ..Descendant.. - 9 years ago
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Niceee...
Can't wait to read more...
Loving the Story more n More :)
VruShan_FanGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Short bt at last u upd
Seems smthg amazing is gng to hpn so excited for it
kya hua h jo Swayam ne yitna sharon ko hurt kia TaYam convo was abt main THING of story
Flashback was agn heartbreaking :-( poor sharon n his so called attitude i-want-to-hate-her-and-hurt-her bt still care

lykd new Entries Ranveer n kritika(Meri ashiqui) n pia
its was nyc chp interesting tha
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Taayam convo was simply fab..
Tani is really a mature girl nd a great friend to have..

May be that caller is sharon..
Don't know..

Update soon plz
Thanks 4 d pm
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
tayam convo was fab
i really respect taani for this
got tbat fb was nice
SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update :)
Sharon meeting Pia and Kritika again was nice :)
TaaYam conversation was good...
Update asap!
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. Loved Pia, Kritika, Sharon meet.
Thanks for the pm
vrushan_deeksha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was a nice one
but little boring
plz update it soon this time