Shirisha

Thank u so much dear πŸ˜ƒ
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: renu_vrushan

wow keechu... πŸ‘
I m loving it soo much...
this concept is diffrent ... I never read swaron in contract marriage... this is first time nd its interesting...

well coming to the story...
swayam too want sharon in his life but he dont want to accept it...
his character is confusing but its interesting...
he seems like a egoistic person who cant accept his defeat.,...
somewhr in heart he too loves her but dont want to accept it...
I like rey's character in this story...
I loved sharon soo much...
why this all happened with her.. 😭

I liked the earring thing...he took her earring with him...
and then u showed flashback of their first nd second meeting...
it was beautifull...
sharon was dancing like an angel...
now sharon is strong self dependent girl...

I want to know everything from start...
why this all happened...?
I want to know about revenge nd the contract...

nd keechu plz bring swaron together...
hopefully u will do this so soon...

pia nd ranvir's character seems interesting...

update soon m waiting for next update..., 😳

Thank u so much dear
will update soon πŸ˜ƒ
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

I think I have completed ur demand... 😳
now its ur term my dear... πŸ˜‰
nd yes I want to say u r more then brilliant as a writer...love u dear... πŸ€—

Thank u so much dear
I hope i can complete ur demand soon πŸ˜›
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: prajana

Awsome update dear!!

Swayam is missing sharon but does not want to accept it
Nd sharon has started a new life
I loved a earing part
But a lot of mysteries!!
What is in the contract??
Plz update soon😊

Thank u so much...
and abt contract it will be out soon 😊
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaNa_sTaR

Superb update

Happy that Sharon is starting a new life :)
The flashback of Sharon dancing was beautiful <3
But this Swayam...when will he realise his mistake??!
What was in that contract?
Want to read further
Update asap!

Thank u so much dear
Contract will be out soon

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Will do soon
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

keechu r u gonna update now?

Yup 😳

Word Count: 1

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

CHAPTER FIVE

Hey guys...

I know you all are waiting to know what had happened in swaron's life. The last parts were quite boring without swaron but what all things I have written there; I think it had its own importance. In the last 4 parts there was swayam and sharon individually but there was no swaron at all so this part is specially for them. It will be a sneak peak into their past.

It had become one hour since Sharon was sitting in that position. She was sitting in the bed, her knees were touching her chest, and her beautiful mehndi craved hands were placed on her knees, she was blushing but some different thoughts were running through her brain, she was thinking about something else. Usually a girl in this situation would blush really hard here Sharon was blushing, but something was disturbing her as she was anticipating something strange, she was feeling like, her life was going to change, her destiny was haunting her at this perfect moment. She was scared to face her destiny again. She was a soul who destined to be alone.

Some months ago, one person entered into her life, he came like a wind with the power to destroy her, but something different had happened, love. She fell in love with someone, who came to destroy her, but she never knew what his motives were. She still does not know what was going to happen. She was blind behind his love, might be he had blindfolded her with his pseudo love, which she misinterpreted as pure love. She does not know all these things, but she had a fear that something bad was going to happen. The soul was purely unaware of what was waiting for her. To give a stop to her running thoughts, she stood up from the bed and walked towards the window, she looked out of it and witnessed the bright moon was pouring his brightness to them who got lost in the darkness of their own life.

Her heart started to thud against her ribcage when she heard the door was being open, within a blink of time he was behind her. She gasped when he wound his hands around her waist and pulled her towards him, her back was touching his chest. She forgot to breathe in a moment when she realized their position, but as unaffected, he put his chin on her shoulders. He was her love of life; today their wait came to end as they got married. They both were in love since long time and now they are soul mates, but only until the time when destiny would destroy everything.

"Why are you standing here? You should have sat in the bed like a blushing bride and waiting for me"

Swayam asked huskily, he made sure that his lips were in contract with her right ear.

"I was... sitting there... but you were... not coming... so I thought"

Sharon tried to make some words, his closeness was affecting her.

"You thought what?" he interrupted her.

"Nothing, " she blushed hard. Her back was facing him.

He slowly turned her towards him by holding her shoulders, her eyes were showing pure love, but there was a fear, but his eyes were devoid of any emotions it was purely pale. He looked directly into her eyes; he flinched when he saw pure love in it. However, he does not want to acknowledge it. To kill that love in her eyes, he slowly kissed her both eyes, and she closed her eyes feeling a different sensation through her body. They have been in love since long time but she never allowed him to come close beyond a limit nor did he try for that, as he knew her insecurities.

He then took her in his arm and walked towards the bed to show her at what level he loves her.

Did he ever love her?

Did he ever care about her?

Well, he did; in fact, He had to do at least he had to act to make her believe him. He wanted to break her, but for that, he needed her trust, and he got what he wanted. She trusted him to give everything, which she has in her.

She was not looking at his eyes, but his eyes were constantly on her. He slowly put her on the bed and sat near her. Without giving any time to her to adjust, he started to remove her jewelries. She was looking downwards with a shy smile. After his work done, he made her look at him by holding her chin. Her shyness was replaced by love. Her eyes were pouring pure love, care and trust, which she has for him, for the person whom she loved deeply. Her eyes were mirroring her inner soul. Her love filled eyes scared him to a huge extent. He had started to flinch again. And her eyes were busy searching for a drop of love in his eyes, but those two pale eyes shivered her. They both were looking at the same direction, to each other's eyes, but their heart and mind were running in the opposite direction.

"I love you Sharon" His heart started to overpower his mind.

However, his mind reminded him that was a white lie. You do not love her, and you cannot.

Moreover, he hated whenever his heart overpowers his mind, he was not a person who thinks from his heart, he stands for what his mind wants. Without waiting for her response, He pushed her to the bed. And then laid over her, and hides his head in the crook of her neck, his one hand was at her waist, and another one was in her hairs. He was holding her hair in a tight grip; she never complained about the pain, her love had overpowered the pain. In addition, her one hand was in his hair and with the other one; she was holding him through his neck. He was kissing her on her neck and shoulders. She was under the spell of his love. After some time he looked up at her face, which was red. Then suddenly he approached her lips, she closed her eyes with shyness. Nevertheless, their lips never met.

Still not feeling the touch of his lips, She opened her eyes to see he was standing at the place where she was standing sometimes ago. At the window side, by looking at the brightening moon. Sharon slowly sat up on the bed by holding her dress close to her chest; her dress was misplaced by their love.

"Swayam" Sharon's voice was dangerously low.

"Hmm" Swayam did respond, but said nothing more.

"What happened? Did I hurt you?" Sharon was shivering with the turn of events.

"I got what I needed from you" swayam said casually without turning towards Sharon.

She gasped.

"What do you mean?" Sharon asked with quivering lips, she was anticipating something worst.

Swayam turned toward Sharon with a smile, but his smile vanished soon from his face when he saw her standing just behind him, she was in a devastated state, her dress was misplaced but she does not care anymore. She just wanted to know what was running in his mind.

"Care to explain" Sharon insisted

"Hmm cool"

He then took one envelop from the cupboard and forwarded that to her. She took that from him with shivering hands and read the paper. She stood there as earth slipped beneath her feet when she completed reading it. It was a CONTRACT, which she and swayam had signed. It was a marriage contract for six months. Their marriage was just a contract for him, but it was a lifeline for her, a contract marriage. Her breath hitched in her throat when she went through the clauses of that, there was something which caught her attention, that was she would have to leave after six months, without creating any fuss, whatever happens she would not able to say anything against it. Swayam will decide everything for both of them; she would have to be his puppet. It was a court paper; she does not have any choice to reject it. She tried to recollect when she had signed that. Without realizing, she started to crumble the contract. However, the same time swayam snatched that from Sharon and said.

"Don't do that sharon it is our marriage contract" he smiled sarcastically.

"But why swayam, why did you do that? We both were in love." Sharon asked meekly

"Hmm, I am not ready to explain now. You are already shocked with the truths, so not now... let us wait for some time after all we have long six months"

"And I could have done anything to you and I know you would never able to resist me, but I will not do any such things because"

He stopped and looked straight into her eyes and said.

"You are not of my type, and I will not touch you in any manner, you will be fresh even after six months."

He winked at her and walked past her. But before he went out of the room, he turned and said

"Hmm, there was a correction Sharon, we both were not in love, it was you who were madly in love with me, I was not, and I will not love you in my life"

Then he went out without caring about the almost broken Sharon who just fell down and cried at her fate throughout that night which she had dreamt a lot.

Swayam came out the thoughts when he heard some noises outside his cabin, without caring to look what was that he left his office, it was already 7pm, when he had left for his home.

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
NOTE:

Hello peoples

First of all a big thank u for accepting my FF and loving this to this extent. I am so happy with the response, which I am getting for my first ever story. And I hope you all will support me in future too. As a reader, I know you all want to read swaron scenes and I am so sorry for not giving that, in the last 4 parts there was no swaron still u all loved it...and I promise within two more updates I will make swaron to meet again. πŸ˜‰

And one more thing I want to say my updates are emotional I know, which is because I love to write emotional stuffs as im very much emotional person.πŸ˜›. So apart from this I will try to give happy scenes too...again the chapter was emotional but it had to be like this, it was an important chapter of this FF and I couldn't avoid it. In addition, was very difficult to write even I was too nervous to post this.😳

Hmm then I want to say one more small thing that if this story making u all confuse the plz ask me directly I will try to clear it ...and I think, if u guys connect all parts together it will clear its own. still u guys are not able to then ask me... im just a scrap away πŸ˜ƒ

So sorry for the long speech but this note was needed one...

Thank u for bearing me :P πŸ˜†

PS: sorry for late updateπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

BUDDY THIS ACCOUNT ..Descendant.. FOR PMS

With lots of love

keechu πŸ€—

Edited by --Keechu-- - 8 years ago
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
unres

Kaan pakadke sorry di ! 😭 i was so late to unres ! πŸ˜›

coming to chappy 5 ,

so it was a flashback πŸ˜‰

Sharon's situation ...her anticipation...mixed thoughts..

evrything was wonderfully penned πŸ‘

So sharon was again feared to be alone again 😭

Oh god , it hurts to learn that swayam actually

acted in front of sharon that he loved her ..😭

eyes were pouring pure love, care and trust,

aww...Sharon so loved him!

It was a contract marriage ! that's y sharon had to leave him after six months 😭

Now the big question is ...why swayam did that to her ...

you who were madly in love with me, I was not, and I will not

i hope it's a big reason !

mmm...maybe swayam's past ? or i donno ...πŸ˜›

But i want to knw ! So please update soonest !

Keechu di ...you wrote this amazingly ..you excelled to make me imagine everything ..throughout the chappy !! wow di πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now i wanna read the nxt chappy ...update ! update !

love ,

Lavanya 😊

Edited by --lavanya-- - 9 years ago