Originally posted by: tinku82

Nice concept...😊

Thanku πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

CHAPTER FOUR

A couple of days had passed since sharon left Mumbai, Tanni and Rey tried a lot to contact her but nothing worked as she had left her phone here in Mumbai. Even they contacted Simi but she just told that Sharon had left for Delhi, but where in Delhi she does not know.

Even after that day, swayam started to change but he was still not at all ready to accept his mistake. However, he started to think about what had happened since he had met Sharon, somewhere he regretted what he had done but he was scared to accept it, he was scared or he hated to accept his failure. He had asked to Tanni to rethink about her marriage decision but he failed miserably, she did not even budge from her decision after all she is Swayam's sister. He tried many ways like he had talked to Rey's parents and his dad, they all were ready to rethink about it but they put forwarded one condition, and that was to bring Sharon back to his life, The one thing which he never wanted to do. After that, he did not talk to anyone nor did let anyone talk to him. Everyone behaved, as he did not even exist.

It was a Sunday morning, and Swayam was sleeping peacefully on his bed after a tiring day just then; one call on his phone irked him. With an irritated face, he attended the call and it was from his office, as they want him there in half an hour for an ongoing project. He was already frustrated with the events, which was happening, in his life since Sharon's departure. After many days, he was sleeping peacefully, and this time his office needs him, great! Nothing else could have been better than this... he got up from his bed muttering curses under his breath, and then went to get ready. to add to his already peaked anger, he was not getting his things, which he had thrown away last night. And now after a long search he found his shoes under the coat, while cursing his fate he bend to the ground to take his shoes out, but suddenly something in white caught his attention... and he took that out along with his pungent smelling shoes. He was cursing continuously Sharon for his fate. It all had happened because of him but here too he found the fault in Sharon. After Sharon had left, his lifestyle had totally changed, he even shifted to another house as he could not stand his dad's and tanni's ignorance. The white thing, which he had taken out, was a ring, an earring that too Sharon's earring which he had thrown last night in anger. Swayam kept that earring safely with him until today without Sharon's knowledge; she did not even notice once that she had lost her earring. He got that ring when he met Sharon for the first time, and at that time, he had felt, as if she was an angel who had just stepped out of heaven fully covered with white snow.

It was one December morning, which was fully covered with snow, white snow; a cold morning rather than a white morning, and birds were chirping, they were welcoming another beautiful morning, the yellowish orange sunlight was peeping through the transparent fog and making it more beautiful. It was the time when swayam and Sharon were doing their graduation. They did not know each other at that time and that morning had changed their fate, they were not aware that, that day was going to be an unforgettable memory. At that morning, swayam had witnessed an angel who just stepped out of heaven and she was fully clad in the white. That view would not ever get erased from his mind, but the second meeting was very different one. That day when swayam was jogging, he heard some light music from one of the corner of the valley, a beautiful green valley, he used to do his jogging here but he never heard anything like this before. It used to be an isolated place. He never came across anyone here in these years. Because of this reason that music amazed him. Even that was a slow music as if someone was dancing with that tune. He moved to that place from where the music was coming and he witnessed something, which he had not ever seen before. That view blew him to an unexplainable extent. One girl I must say one extremely beautiful girl was dancing with that tune. She was moving like poetry, her movements were slow yet it was passionate, anyone could easily say she was meant to be a dancer. He was amazed by the grace with which she was dancing. Even he was a dancer and he could easily say she was perfect with her movements. She was moving around the place like a swan, her movements shouted sheer excellence. He did not realize when time had passed and she had stopped dancing, but before he reached her she had left, and she never realized that, someone, whom she will meet soon in a very different manner, had watched her.

Another phone call made him realize that he was getting late for his office, he just threw that earring to the cupboard which had lots of things that he hated to even look at and there was a picture of two women one was obviously Sharon's who got destroyed in Swayam's wrath. In addition, another picture of a woman who had destroyed swayam's. They were connected to swayam in different ways, one who had destroyed him and one who was destroyed by him. After throwing the ring to the cupboard, he left for office without even caring to look at those pictures.

Sharon was sitting in the Delhi metro; she was going to meet someone who has the ability to write her destiny. Until today, she was living as her destiny wanted and from now, she will write her own destiny. She will change her fate, and will live like the way she wants, she will not allow anyone to interfere in her life, nor she will allow anyone to take decisions for her. In last six months, it was swayam who had decided everything for her and from now, she will decide what she wanted and what she wanted to do. In addition, she will learn to live a lonely life but destiny had another plannings.

The day Sharon reached Delhi she went to meet a woman with a letter given by her orphanage manager. As He instructed Sharon, she went to meet Mrs. Malhotra who was an old friend of him. Mrs. Malhotra has treated Sharon as her own daughter and now she going to start her new life, that night she had cried again at her fate. She had cried unlimitedly as she washed all her pain, hurt and hate through the tears. She cried until no tear was left in her eyes , not even fears. We fear when we have anything to lose as for Sharon, she had nothing to lose. She was never born as an orphan the situations or her destiny made her orphan and again the same fate , the circumstances made her orphan without even her a single mistake. For other's mistake it was she who was destroyed, firstly, it was her parents and now it was swayam, and she will never become alone again because she is already alone, nothing and no one to lose. Every time she was destroyed or got hurt for her loved ones and now no more.

After a long travel, Sharon stepped in to a building; it was a huge one. As the receptionist told, she went to meet the manger who was going to take her interview for his event management company. Sharon knocked and entered the cabin, a good looking guy was sitting there with a small smile, and he was already expecting her after all she was coming with his mother's recommendation.

He stood up from his chair and introduced himself

"Hi I am Ranvir, take your seat".

"Thank u and I am Sharon" she too introduced herself and sat on her chair.

Swayam was attending one meeting when his peon came with an envelope and told that someone had send this to him. After giving this to swayam, the peon went out. Swayam very carelessly put that in his table and continued to do his work. Usually Sunday was a holiday but swayam never liked to be at home much, once it was because of Sharon's presence and now it has become because of her absence, so work is the best thing to avoid the reality, the reality in which he had started to miss Sharon's presence in his life. Her absence had started affecting him.

"So it is final Miss Sharon, You are selected as the event manger of my dream event management company" Ranvir informed Sharon who was thrilled by hearing the news.

"Thank u so much sir, Thanks a lot"

"No.. No sir call me Ranvir," He said

"Sure" Sharon replied with a smile...

"So you can join the day you want"

"I will join tomorrow"

"That's cool"

"So now I take your leave" Sharon decided to leave the office

"Sure"

She turned toward the door to go out...

"One minute sharon" Ranvir called her

"Yeah"

"BTW, what is your Sur Name; it was not even in your certificates so?" Ranvir questioned her.

Sharon's face became pale as her all blood drained out of her body, she was confused about what to reply. She went silent for a minute.

"I am an orphan sir" she replied and hurriedly went out without giving a chance to him to react.

When the meeting was over Swayam looked at the envelope which was in his table, he took that and tore it open , there were some papers in it, he pulled that out and it was a CONTRACT, which he and Sharon had signed six months ago at their wedding night.

Do like and comment 😳

Love Keechu :)

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
resd

unres...

OH my god.. i am so sorry .. i completely forgot to unres...😭😭

sorry for being a couple of days late...😭😭😭...cholly!!!😭😭😭

i know you will forgive me...πŸ˜›

as usual i loved the update.. everything about it..right from how you showed swayam irritated by her absence to sharon's new start...

my poor swayam is so confused...awweee...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but he deserves a piece of everyone's mind... for being the jerk...😑

but still he is my swayam.. and i love him!!!πŸ˜›

so galati maaf...

and yeah pls next part is written so pls update it!!!!

update update update update!!!!

peleeej...

commendable work di... keep writing more...

love ani
Edited by flyinghigh_ani - 9 years ago
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
unres

sry fr late unres 😳

coming to chap 4 ,

it still has mysteries which i wanna knw...right now ..
but i'm also sure u'll nt let us knw that so easily..πŸ˜†

I still hate swayam for what he is doing ...😑
he is guilty ryt ? even his family is nt supporting him...
then why is he doing all this ?
he is the one who is suffering the most...😭

he had to work even on sunday...
it serves him right ..!
He still kept sharon's earring with him ...so that proves she still means to him a lot..

then y is he spacing himself from her ?
is it due to some ugly past experience ? πŸ˜‰

The flashback was truly captivating ...πŸ‘

She was moving like poetry
yellowish orange sunlight was peeping through the transparent fog...⭐️

so that's when swayam saw her for the first time ...😳

Now ...who is the other woman in his cupboard ? πŸ˜•

till now you haven't mentioned about his mom...or it maybe someone else..

is it like just to satisfy his ego he did this to sharon ? i wanna knw this pretty soon..

owkay..then sharon moved to delhi...
and now will work under ranvir...
i hope that ranvir doesn't come in between ...

but if he brings swaron together...you can keep him for sometime ..πŸ˜†

now the wonderful or horrible cliffhanger is the CONTRACT...!! ..

there are so many things which we don't knw...but we want to read them soon..
I hope you unleash the secrets soon...πŸ˜‰

as always a wonderful piece of writing keechu di ..πŸ€—

Update soon..!!

Lavanya [lavu] πŸ˜†

Edited by --lavanya-- - 9 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
When will he realise???
Still cursing sharon..
Mad guy..

Contract??
What kind of contract it is??

Update soon
Thanks 4 d pm
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Contract??...whn ll he understand tat he depends on sharon..his life is all messed up...
Well written keechu...waiting for the nxt part
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
That was so dam good! LOVE IT!
anum_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
He didn't released his mistake
Sharon start her life amazing
Update soon
Thnx for pm
princess1926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Contract??!!
Stupid Swayam... still is cursing Sharon!!
Glad that TaaRey are still adamant on getting SwaRon back..
Update asap dii..