Continue soon

Thanku sels...😳

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: flyinghigh_ani

res...

unres...

okay , FIRST of all let me tell you that i absolutely love that song 'tanhayee'... so this update became even more special for me...

as i read teh first line of teh song i started singing it n my mom was like please stop this torture...😭😭...she called my singing torture...😭😭... no one understands my talent...😭...well leaving aside my sad story...

more than my liking for the song i wonder i perfectly you included it in your chapter... as you said it perfectly went with the situation...so STANDING OVATION for that selection...πŸ‘πŸ‘

SECOND , the storyline is so gripping that i guarantee u from now on , not only me but every reader of yours will be waiting for your PM... so you better update soon or else we plan on attacking you...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

THIRD , the way you write makes me bang my head on a wall thinking why on EARTH this girl has not written any FF before this... the way you changed POV's... showed swayam's restlessness... sharon's pain... taani's unbiased opinion and dad's anger yet concern... HATS OFF...πŸ‘πŸ‘

as you know swayam is my favourite but still have to say here he is behaving like a retard fool...😑😑

n sorry that i got angry on his dad... he is basically right... let swayam get a taste of his own medicine... STUPID BOY...

SO BASICALLY MY DEMAND IS UPDATE SOON...

PS: i don't feel ashamed to admit that you are a far better writer than me...πŸ˜ƒ...

lots of love...

ANI

Aww my ani...😳
i love u for this long comment...
Thanku so much
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: gsk4

Very emotional storyline. Well written. πŸ‘ Impatient to read whats going to happen next.. Please update soon. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanku so much dear 😳
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani20

Great start..

Taarey are engaged that's nice.
So It looks like Swayam has broken Sharon's heart..
Swayam's dad and Taani both are against Swayam.
Tanhayi song perfectly blends with Current situation.
Poor Sharon she is so hurt.
Waiting for next update..
Update soon.

-Shivani

Thank u vani for this lovely comment 😳
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ujwalv

this is superb

loved this concept..plot seems interesting
m excited
update soon

Thank u dearπŸ˜ƒ
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinku82

It is really very well written

totally impressed...
Swayam and Sharon married
Do continue soon...
Waiting...😊

thank u so much dear 😳
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

CHAPTER TWO

"Sharon I want to confess something to you." Swayam said with a tensed as well as with an excited voice, he was sitting on his knees, that too in a crowded street. They both were visible to the public. Sharon was tensed about what is going to come, she was anticipating something strange.

"I love you Sharon, Will you marry me? Will you allow me to share your life?" Swayam asked.

Sharon got shocked. This is what she was waiting for from past one month. She loves him.

"Yes, swayam ... I love you too" an excited Sharon replied and jumped to his arms.

He held her safely in his arms and twirled her. They both were so excited and happy. He then kissed her forehead just for assuring her that he will love and support her until eternity but he never cared about that.

"Shhaarooonnn" Swayam's voice was with fear and anxiety.

He got up from his sleep in a jiffy. He then realized that it was a dream. He was drenched in sweats. He was shivering.

That was one of the most beautiful moments of Sharon's life and one of the bad moments of Swayam's. One of the moments, which he did not like to remember. One of the moments, which she treasured forever.

Like last night he went to his window, he had forgot to close the window before going to sleep, so some water drops were there in his room. He felt suffocated as if those were not raindrops; he felt it was someone's tears. He was feeling like his heart is thudding against his rib cage. It is even becoming difficult to breath. He needed freedom from this. He wanted to cool his mind. Only one thing can cool him now, DANCE. No one knows that he can dance other than Tanni. It is one of his hidden talents...

He then went to one of the empty rooms of his house to let out his frustration. Whatever he did was what he wanted to but why was he feeling like this. If we do something, what we wanted then why is this guilt feeling. That feeling was killing him. He hates feelings. Because he thinks feeling are for getting hurt...

He entered the most favorite as well as private place of his house; no one dares to enter to this room. He does not like anyone invading his privacy. He then started to let out his frustration. He was dancing like a wind. He was so powerful and his dance moves too. He was showing his hate, his frustrations, his dislikes and every emotions of him through his dance. He started to sweat again. He was tired . However, he was not at all ready to stop the dance. He was dancing as if he was torturing himself for whatever he did. Nevertheless, that was what he wanted, right? Then why is this feeling? He not at all ready to stop his dancing, he continued to torture his body.

Sharon was having breakfast with Simi. She was thinking about how her life took a U-turn. Where was she yesterday? Where is she now?

Everything has changed. Until yesterday, she was surrounded with happiness, love and care, but he never loved her, but at least he was there. Now no one is around her. Just emptiness and loneliness. She was an unwanted child and will always be.

Then she just turned towards the lawn; some small kids were playing there. Once she was like them. Small, small things made her happy in her childhood but now even small mere things are not able to make her smile. She has forgotten to smile. However, still there is one thing that makes her happy and lively, he and his name. Whenever she hears his name from anyone's mouth, a small smile appears her lips. She smiled at the mere thought of him.

"Sharon..." Simi called when she saw Sharon was smiling for the first time in this morning.

"Haa Simi" Sharon replied with the same smile.

"Why are you smiling? Anyway Please keep smiling Sharon. You look beautiful while you smile." An excited Simi told. She was happy seeing Sharon's smile.

"I'm not smiling" Sharon replied in irritation. That tone was for defense. To save herself from Simi's questions.

"Ok" Simi did not talk more because she knows that, this is not the right time.

Sharon went back to her thoughts. However, she was not going back to that weak Sharon. Simi kept on looking at Sharon and at her change of expressions. Then she went to the events which happened when she saw Sharon in this morning at their "angel's heaven".

Flash black (In Simi's POV)

I woke up from my sleep when I heard some noises outside my room. However, I neglected that just because I wanted to sleep again. Yesterday was a tiring day. Therefore, I went to sleep again.

"SHARON" I heard someone call that, that voice was fearful.

That name alarmed me. Sharon is here, at this time.

I just ran out of my room without caring about my incomplete sleep. My breath hitched at throat when I saw that sight in front of me. My Sharon was lying lifelessly in the bed. Doctor was checking her.

Doctor: She is fine now. She has a fever. I think she got drenched in rain last night. I have given medicines to her. She will be fine soon. Please take care of her. By the way, what is her name?

"Sharon Shekawat" Doctor's face turned toward me when she heard me.

Doctor: You?

I am Simi, Her friend. I replied to doctor.

I sat near Sharon in the bed, after everyone left us.

After some time she woke up. I helped her to sit properly.

"What happened to you Sharon?"I asked her, I was really tensed about her. Therefore, I could not wait for a single second.

However, she did not reply. She was continuously looking at her palms, which were placed, on her knees.

I waited for 10 minutes. Finally, she replied in a whisper.

"My dreams again shattered Simi. The same person, who did it before, did the same thing again."

"Who" I was praying inside that she will not say it is HIM...

"The same, the great Mr. swayam Shekawat. He left me Simi. He told ME to go away from his life, he told that he does not need me anymore. He told that he got everything, which he wanted. He does not want me anymore, he does not even like me, but I love him more than I love myself." Her words were breaking, she told that with lump in the throat. She was breaking inside.

I could not say or do anything, after some times of silence she shouted.

"MR SWAYAM SHEKAWAT LEFT MRS SHARON SHEKAWAT". She shouted at my face holding my shoulders. However, her voice showed pure hurt... Her cheeks were soaked in tears. I tried to wipe them. But she stopped me and told

"From now I am not Sharon Shekawat. It is only the simple Sharon. Everything got over. I am free now."

She told that to herself more than to me.

"However, what did he do Sharon? What happened?" I asked

Sharon slowly stood up from the bed and told me everything, which happened in her life in past six months.

Whatever she told shocked me, it was unbelievable for me. I could not believe swayam can use and throw Sharon.

[Flash back over]

Tanni was searching swayam from morning when she could not find him in his room. She was continuously walking around the house searching for him. When she heard some music from one of the rooms she realized he was dancing, she went there without making much noise because she knows her Bhai does not like someone disturbing him while he dances. She peeped inside to the room through the door, where he was lying in the floor flatly on his back; his eyes were covered with his hands. After lot of arguments with her mind and heart, Tanni decided to go inside and talk to her Bhai. However, before she entered to the room she saw that he was waking up. She could not stand there and so she just ran to the next room. In addition, she stood against the door, when she heard the sound of a door being closed ...she came out and saw her Bhai was going to his room.

Tanni: Why Bhai? Why are you doing this? Why are you hurting youself and Sharon Too? I know you are hurt and you are feeling guilty but please Bhai repent for your mistake before it will be too late. I do not think she will forgive you soon for your mistake. It will not be easy for you like last time.

Her thoughts were broken by one phone call. It was a call from Rey

Tanni: Hello

Rey: Hey Tanni did u talk to swayam about it?

Tanni: No, I could not. However, I tried to talk...only because you told me to talk to him last night.

Rey: Hmm ok, leave it now I will talk to him today at office.

Tanni: Ok.

Then Tanni was going to cut the call but he stopped her

Rey: Wait Tanni; did u try to talk to Sharon?

Tanni: Yaa I did but she refused to talk to me

Rey: What?

Tanni: Simi told that Sharon was not interested to talk to anyone ...whoever it was

Rey: Ok. You take care of dad I will talk to swayam.

Then they both cut the call and Rey went to office to talk to swayam and Tanni went to her room.

In swayam room:

He just came out of the washroom after taking a shower, and stood in front of the mirror looking at his reflection and started to talk to himself.

Swayam: What happened to you? Why are you thinking about Sharon every time? It is you only who threw her out of your life. Please get a grip on your thoughts swayam. She does not deserve you. All girls are same; they only need money and fame. She will also leave one day when she will get whatever she wanted. Moreover, before she came with her dirty plans you sent her from your life. Therefore, it is good for you.

"But she was with you for past six months" his mind opposed.

However, he did not give any importance to that. And continued to get ready for his work without knowing what is waiting for him there.

Do read the note below...

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
NOTE:

Finally i updated . Thank u so much guys πŸ˜ƒ
And last part was too emotional i know, but that was much needed one because there i showed Sharon's character transformation.
and i hope you guys like this too... and here i tried my level best to clear the confusion and the mystery i cant clear it soon, if i clear that soon then there wont be much excitement to read. πŸ˜‰

So plz do like and comment. Im waiting for that 😳
Add this id for pms ..Descendant..

Love
Keechu
Edited by --Keechu-- - 8 years ago
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres

this update was again super awesum...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ (do i need to say that?? )

i like how u include different person's perspectives...
in this case it was simmi's...loved it..

in general , as characters i always (right from d3 days) relate to swayam more
than i could to sharon...

here also teh same thing... sharon loves him..smiled because of him but is angry... so apt...

but i related to swayam more...
the way he is confused... the way he tries to convince himself that he is right although deep down he knws he is not... love this shade of him...

although swayam is not a very good person( as of now) but i still love him...

love ani...
Edited by flyinghigh_ani - 9 years ago