LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Heyyaa
Im here with a taarey os... πŸ˜‰ i have written this on swaron and i thought to give u all a taarey version bcoz im so happy with the response i got for my first ever taarey os here...u guys are sooo much supportive...
some of u may be read this before on swaron... but this is for those taarey fans who didnt read that...πŸ˜›
Here we go...bear with the grammar and its quite long one...

she is my angel...

"Rey ..." a girl is yelling at top of her voice from downstairs.

"I m coming"

She is arranging the dining table for breakfast along with her favorite job, cursing him under her breath, this time for being late.

Girl: what is this Rey think about him? Being a girl, I also don't take this much time for getting ready .

After sometime

he came to have breakfast as looking handsome.

Rey : I just love it when you yell my name in the morning...

He teased her. He love to tease her

Girl: What... (With an Angry face)

She yelled again

Rey : Oh, my Taani stop it now

Taani: Rey ...

Yes, she is Taani, Rey 's Taani,

Rey and Taani are bff and they were staying together in Rey 's place.

Today is their last day in college. Their graduation party..

After their small talk, they went to college...

On the way,

Rey is driving. And Taani as always blabbering, even she do not know what she is saying...

He is smiling continuously thinking about something but she thought him smiling because of her blabbering...but only he know what he is thinking...

Rey 's thoughts:

You know Taani what today is.

Today is more special to me than my own birthday, today is the best and along with worst day of my life.

When I lost everything, that was precious to me, and god give me a thing that become most precious to me, and it was you Taani, god's gift, the angel that god send for me.

I got you as my bff, as my family and as my everything. I do not know what you mean to me exactly. I cannot even think a second without you, my life will be worst without you.

10 years ago on this same day mom and dad disown me it was only you, who was there with me on my worst days. It is the only thing that I did not share with you until now. You were with me in all my worst times. You give me the love that I did not get from my parents, they always think about their money and reputation...

I am scared Taani if you get to know that what will be your reaction?

I scared of loosing you Taani;

I cannot lose one more thing that is very valuable to me.

I cannot bear your indifference. I used to say that my parents are no more,

but they are alive, I do not know even they remember me...I am sure they do not.

his thoughts brocks when she yelled again..

Taani: Rey ...

Where are we going? Stop the carrr...the college passed

He stopped the car suddenly...

Taani: where are you lost? Is there any problem?

Rey:( self-thought): it is only you who understands me this much

Rey : no cutey I was thinking about the party. Let us go back

They reached college. Their party went smoothly they had a lot of fun..

they returned home... After some time he comes to her's room. It was locked from inside, so he knocked. A sleepy Taani opens the door.

Her sleep went away by the look of his face.

It looked as much as worried and happy too.

Taani: What happened Rey ? Is everything ok?

Rey : Taani we going out, so get ready soon. I want to share you something important.

In addition, he went to get ready.

Taani has thought:

He disturbed from the morning, I noticed it Rey , and even you did not do more fun in the party. I have to find it... let us get ready

In the car, again he do not speak much he only concentrates on his driving...

When they reach out of the city, Taani loses her control and asked.

Taani: where are we going Rey ?

Rey : It is a surprise cutey

That was his replay and he said it with a calm face, it was expressionless. She decided to keep quite. She trusted him more than she trusted herself.

They reached a lonely place there was a big building...with a big garden lots of colorful flowers, which added the beauty of the place.

They both were down from the car and Rey headed inside the building.

She followed him quietly.

That was a hospital.

Taani's mind was full of unanswered questions

What happened to him?

Why he brought me here?

Why he is this serious?

Why he is not smiling? Etc

This time Rey brocks Taani's thoughts and said

Rey : Cutey we are here to meet an important person of your life...I did not do anything intentionally... if you can, forgive me...

Taani become quit, she don't know what to do, what is going to happen,

for whom she is here.

Rey put his hand on her shoulder and signaled her to go inside a room.

She without doubt followed his order and went inside the room.

The room was less lighted a woman of late forties lying on the bed. She is sleeping. Her face is glowing with an unknown happiness...

She moved towards the bed and tried to touch her. Before her hand touch the woman she turned back and look at Rey , he was standing there calm minded with a fear, fear to lose her but he have to do this. He cannot lie to her anymore. She had the right to know about her mother...to meet her mother.

He signaled again to Taani to call the woman. Then she called.

Taani's mom's face become like a star it show an unexplainable shine.

Taani helped her to sit properly. Mom said to Taani to sit near her with her eye movement. She sat near her. He left the two persons there to solve their problems and come outside of the room and went back to his thoughts:

After a long three hour, he went back to the room and saw the two important persons of his life sleeping with a smile. He also smiled. Moreover, he called Taani without disturbing mom.

They both left the hospital.

On the way, back She was in thoughts.

After sometime She said to stop the car.

They came out of the car. Sky full of stars, moon is providing a good company for the stars.

They sat on the bonnet of the car. After an awkward silence she brocks it.

Taani: I just met my mom na?

"Hmmm"

That was his replay.

Taani: Now I understand what was there in your eyes from morning

Rey : Cutey I want to share you everything.

Taani: And I want to know Rey .

Rey : It was a story of two children, one boy and a girl.

This was enough for Taani to understand that she is going to face the reality of her life. She turned toward him and look in to his eyes there is something, which is guilty for sure.

He takes her hand in his, pressed it slightly, he need a support, and that only his cutey can provide.

Rey : Firstly, I want to confess that I lied to you about my parents.

They may be alive.

He looks in to Taani's eyes to know that what she is thinking,

However, he failed she does not show any expression. So he continues.

Rey : Today is a special day for me Taani, 10 years ago on this day, my parents disown me and god gave me one angel, it was you my cutey.

That day mom dad came to meet me after three years but not together they were with their own partners. In addition, said that they do not want me in their life, they do not need their one and only son. It Brock me totally.

They give me a huge bank balance and one day, to think that do I need their money' and left the place. Firstly, I thought to deny them to take their money but one person makes me to use them.

And it was you...

Taani spoke after some time.

Taani: Me how?

Rey : yes cutey it was you...

After my parents left, I just went outside for walk with my caretaker. He continuously tries to make me accept the offer, as he knows that money was the need.

However, I do not agree. With determination to reject their offer, I went back to home.

On the way, we saw an accident. Kaka and I take them to hospital after sometime doctor said that the woman is in coma now and the little girl loses her memory.

I do not know what was that, I felt an attraction toward them; I cannot leave them like that. Doctor said that they need money to cure them so I decided to take care of them and take my parents offer.

Some days passed my parents brocks all the threads with me.

Then I bring that girl to my house and sent the woman to a good hospital to her treatment.

Rey again pressed Taani's hand and said

Rey : Taani I know that, I said you; you are my family friend and our parents died together. I did not do anything intentionally.

I do a crime that I kept u away from your mom. It was my selfishness cutey I was scared to lose another precious thing in my life. I was living in this guilty till now I hope you forgive me.

He look at her eyes to read her mind but now this is most impossible thing for him.

Taani: I want to go home

This is all she said, and he obeyed her,

They went home.

Taani has thought

In the car

I know Reywhat u feeling now. You are guilty for lying to me, but I am your Taani if I cannot forgive you then who can.

When u lying I do not have, any clue that what you are saying is not the right, but I always kept that in mind.

Even I do not know what you to me. You are very precious to me, you are not my bff, it something more than that but I do not have words to explain it to u.

Even I know Rey that you also think like me.

You always there for me in my all happiness and sadness, you stand like a pillar and support me until now, and I want this support when I take my last breath.

I never allow you to lose me even I cannot bear that. It wills death of me.

From today morning, I noticed something is disturbing you but I never expect something like this come out.

After a long time they reached home. He tried to talk to her but she did not allow and said we will talk tomorrow. They retired to their rooms.

Rey(self-thoughts): now I am getting more scared Taani. You are not talking to me anything.

After changing, Taani lay on her bed with a mind to take a nap but sleep is more away from her today so she again went to her own world.

Her thoughts:

When we reach hospital, I do not know that we are there for my mom.

Then I went near her she showed a different kind of affection which is very new to me. She did not spoke to me anything but the happiness she showed with a single look of me that was enough for me to understand what she is to me.

Flashback: As Taani's thoughts (her POV)

In the room after Reyleft

I called mom, and she opened her eyes, there was an explainable happiness for meeting a person, who she is waiting for long years.

She signaled me to sit near her, and I did the same.

There was a long silence but that was not an awkward one.

She was holding my hand and I am doing the same.

After the long silence

Taani: I am feeling a motherly touch now.

Taani do not know why she said that, but the reply came as she wanted,

Her mom nodded slightly with a beautiful smile,

From that moment, there was only mother and daughter.

Reyis also in the same condition his mind is not allowing him to sleep.

After a long time they both went to sleep unknown to each other what the other one is feeling. In addition, what is going to happen between them, what will be the relation from tomorrow they share? Moreover, what is going to come in their life is will be sadness or happiness.

Next morning

"It will be a special day for them "this is what Taani thought about today.

"May be it will be a worst day for them" this is what Rey thought about today.

As usual, Taani starts her day by preparing food for them. It shows, as this is a usual day for her. They had their breakfast. Both of them tried to behave normal to their level best.

In Rey 's rooms

Taani came and said" I am ready to talk to you"

They went to the garden and sit there in the lawn.

Taani: Is there anything that u want to share, which u could not do yesterday.

Rey : No, I am waiting for Ur words.

Taani: Hmm Rey firstly do not ever thing that I am gona leave you. That will never happen until my last breath.

With this line, she receives a deadly glare from him. However, she does not care and continue.

He is happy that she will be there for him.

Taani: I never expect that I will get an opportunity to meet my mom.

In addition, because of you I got that lovely feeling.

Rey : Now I want to ask u one thing, how u get to know that she is Ur mom?

I did not tell u anything and I am sure even she did not.

She chuckled on this and said

Taani: If a child is far away from her mother for many long years, and one day they get a chance to meet, there is no need of words. They can talk through their heart and eyes. This is what exactly happened there. We talked about many things. We become inseparable. In addition, a big thanks Rey to give what I always craved.

This increase Rey 's guilt.

Rey : I am sorry Taani I was selfish. I was scared of loosing you. I kept you away from your happiness. I do not understand what the feeling of loved by parents because I did not get a chance to experience it.

Taani just hugged him tightly and said in a soothing voice.

Taani: From now you will get that feeling of loved by a mother, my mom will love us equally.

Rey : Really? Will she do?

Taani Brock the hug. His eyes are full of tears even she is crying. They wiped each other's tears.

She cupped his face and said

Taani: Yes Reyeven I think she will love you more than me. No, she does love you more than me

He gets confused with this line.

Understanding his confusion she continue

Taani: you are the person, because she gets her daughter back safely. You are the person who stands with her daughter on her bad times. You the person who provide the help, shelter, care, affection, love that she could not able to give her child.

You are an angel for two peoples whom were once waste to the world.

You help her in her treatment, you help her daughter then how could she not able to love you. I saw her love for you in her eyes yesterday when I talk to her about you.

You are an angel for us Rey , you are my "angel"

Tears not stopping. It is flowing continuously. both of them not able to bear the tears in others eyes, so that He pull her in a tight hug and said in a cracking voice.

Rey : No Taani... it is not me... it is you; you are an angel..., god's favorite angel ...that he send for me. I am sorry, please... forgiven...me for what I did throughout... these years...

Taani hugged him more tightly and said

Taani: I already forgave u Rey , how could I not able to forgive my angel.

Rey : Two days before I got a call from the hospital and they said that mom is fine now but she cannot talk, but in a month, she will be perfectly all right.

They are still standing in each other's arms. They do not talk more. They are feeling a new sensation that they never felt before. As time passes their hug, become passionate and tight.

Do not know why Reydid that he slightly kisses her neck. She shivered at the slight touch of his lips. She hugs him more tightly. They do not know what they feeling but both of them did not want to leave each other. He wants to worship her with his touch more and she want to be worshiped by his touch more.

He again gives her a slight kiss on her neck.

At this, she came out of the feeling and Brock the hug but they did not leave each other's arms. They look in to others eyes to know what is the other one feeling is it the same what I am feeling.

They saw an unknown calmness an unknown happiness and unknown joy in their eyes.

With this Taani take next step, she gives a kiss to his jaw line.

Now he lose his control with a new determination he kissed her lips passionately.

As she was waiting for this, she just kissed him back without a second thought.

After some time them Brock the kiss and a smile appeared on his face, a blush come to her cheeks.

They stared at each other and said together something, which took their breaths away... they become as if really they said that.

Taarey: I LOVE YOU...

They felt the world stop there, their happiness was boundless. Now they understand what the other one is for them.

He pulled her in another passionate kiss, this time with more passion then the last one, because now they know that "they belong to each other..."

"Reyas Taani's "

"And Taani as Rey 's"

END

I hope u guys liked it...plzz like and comment...its really encourage me...and if i get good response i will come up with moreπŸ˜‰

With love

Keechu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinal_TaaRey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome os