kiss hayyeee lovely
update soon n pm me
nice title n banner
take care
Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 2

RECAP: TAAREY FIRST MEET, REY DROPPING TAANI HOME, REY KISSES TAANI ON HER CHEEK

Two days later. And it's raining again. "Yes!" she smiled. "I have my car today." It is around 11 pm. She is used to working late. But these monsoons have driven her crazy. Every night, it's just the same. But today she has her car! And now she can travel easily without the worry of taking help from a stranger. She still hasn't forgotten her encounter with Reyaansh two days back. Every time she thinks of it she blushes and caresses her right cheek where he had kissed her. She shook her head to brush the thoughts away and went down to the basement. She looked here and there but couldn't find her car.

"Watchman!" she shouted.

The watchman came running. "Ji mem sahib?" he asked.

"Maine subah aapko gaadi park karne ke liye di thi. Phir who hai kahan?" she enquired.

The watchman scratched his head.

"Mem sahb who toh maine office ke bahar wale parking area mein park kar di." He said.

Her jaw dropped. There you go. She will get wet again!

Why the hell does it always happen with me?', she thought. She nodded at the watchman and came out of the basement. She was standing on the door of her office. She took a deep breath and came out. Within seconds she was drenched. This water again made her saree wet and gave a clear view of her stomach. She bit her lower lip and water trickled down her body giving her shivers. She sighed and walked down to her car. She sat inside and smiled with relief.

She started the car when suddenly she saw the same guy who had helped her. He was standing under a coffee shop waiting for the rain to stop. Should I give him a lift?' she wondered.

"Kyun nahin? Unhone bhi uss din meri help ki thi toh aaj mujhe bhi inki help karni chahiye." She took another deep breath and drove to where he was standing. She stopped the car in front of him. He was startled by this action that he took a step back. She opened the window. "Andar aa jaiye." She said a little loudly so that he could hear her voice. "Taani Shekhwat." He said and flashed her a big smile. "Andar aa jaiye main aapko aapke ghar chod deti hoon." She said nervously as his smile took her breath away. He raised his eyebrows and sat on the seat which was beside the driver's seat. She let out some air from her mouth and started the car. He was staring at her. Her wet body was awaking desires in him and her scent was just driving him crazy. He gulped down his saliva and shut his eyes tight to avert his gaze from her. Taani found the silence awkward so she thought of starting a conversation.

"Reyaansh." she said taking him out of his thoughts. "Aaj bhi late night coffee? Kaise?" He laughed. "Main aur mere do dost, Vicky Nilesh aaye the. Unko achanak se koi kaam aa gaya toh who chale gaye. But I stayed there for a while. Aur jab nikla toh dekha ki bearish h rahi hai. So maine socha ki thodi der mein band ho jayegi. Phir tum aa gayi." Taani smiled. "Waise tum har roz hi aise late hoti ho?" he asked. "Haan who bas thoda late ho jaati hoon." she said and stopped the car.

She opened her mouth to say something but stopped when she saw him properly. His jeans were wet and so was his blue shirt. His shirt wasn't properly fitting as it was giving a partial view of his many chest. Her hand was about to move and find it's way there when she gave herself a reality check and remembered that she is just giving him a lift. She shook her head and started- Woh yeh toh mera ghar aa gaya. Aapka ghar thoda aura age hai na?" He nodded and grinned as he gave her his address. She bit her lower lip and started the car again.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he blurted out. He was growing conscious of her and was in no mood to go to jail for a murder. Of course, he'll kill that idiot who's in a relationship with her. She laughed. "Why? Do I look that old?" He smiled. "Arey kyun? Tum mere barabar ki lagti ho. Aur mere friends toh hain relationships mein! Toh socha tum bhi ho sakti ho na!" he justified. "Nahin nahin main mazaak kar rahi thi. Mere bhai ke hisaab se toh meri shaadi ho jaani chahiye thi. Par mujhe hi ladke pasand nahin aate. So no I don't have a boyfriend. She said with a smile. A big smirk flashed on his face. He nodded but mentally he was jumping up and down in happiness. "What about you? Do you have..?" she asked nervously. Not that he couldn't. Actually there were chances that he would. He had a charming personality and face..all the girls would be just fangirling over him. "No way am not gay!" he said. "What?" she asked confused. "Ahem ahem..excuse me I don't have a boyfriend. Agar main gay hota toh uss din tumhe cheek pe kiss nhi karta." he exclaimed. He bit his tongue. Trust him to make her uncomfortable! In shock she stopped the car. He looked at her and she had her eyes closed tight. She shook her head a few times and got out of the trance. She looked at him with an awkward smile. "Main jaanti hoon aap gay nhi hain. I meant ki are you in a relationship ? Aapki girlfriend hai?" He heaved a sigh of relief. "Nahin actually I have never been in a relationship." Her lips curved as she started the car again. "Nor have I." she whispered. He grinned at her. There was a small silence.

"Reyaansh." Taani started again. "Rey." He interrupted. "What?" she raised her eyebrows. "Call me Rey. That's what my friends do." She smiled. She suddenly stopped the car. "Aapka ghar aa gaya." They both got out of the car and stood in front of his house. It was still raining but it was lighter than before. The road was empty and they were the only ones standing on it. "Arey tum kyun nikali?" he asked. "Aapko properly bye karne ke liye." she smiled. "Arey par tum bheeg gayi!" he said. "So what? Ab mujhe jana bhi toh ghar hi hai." she laughed. He laughed with her. "You wanna come in for a coffee?" he asked biting his lower lip. She smiled pleasantly. "Thanks for the invite, Rey. Par aaj nahin. Bohot der hogayi hai. Phir kabhi." He plasted a big smile. "Pleasure will be all mine. Jab mann kare aa jana. Ghar tumhara hai. Aur ye banda bhi." She laughed and hit him playfully on his chest.

He caught her wrist and pulled her close. Her laugh stopped. He intertwined their fingers with is right hand and held her waist with his left hand. There was no space between them. "Um...Rey.." she started but immediately he placed his lips on her right cheek. She froze. He moved his lips making her cheek more wet. Then he kissed her left cheek the same way. He then gave her an open mouth kiss on her forehead making her shiver. He looked down at her lips as his lips leaned towards them They were about to touch when her hands reached his chest giving him a light push to stop him from kissing her. She turned to leave when he caught her hand and pulled her back. Her back was facing his chest. He snaked his hands n her waist pulling her closer. He removed her hair from her left shoulder and looked at her with intensity. She looked at him with shy feelings. He kissed her on her shoulder. She took a deep breath. She bit her lip again and wiggled to free herself from his grip. At the moment his grip wasn't tight so she managed to come out of it. Both looked at each other. "You want to join me for dinner tomorrow?" he asked suddenly.. She sighed and smiled. "Sure. It's a Saturday and a holiday for me." she breathed. "I'll pick you up at 8 then." he smiled. "Um..Rey?" she said hesitantly. "Yeah?" he said wondering what she wanted to say. "Um..you don't mind me in a saree...do you?" she asked nervous. "Huhh...? No. Why?" he said confused. "Oh no..I just thought..sort of that you are a dancer..so charming ..maybe if I come on a dinner with you wearing a saree you may not like it..coz you have a reputation..you know that sort of thing." she completed.

"Wait, what? No! Am not crazy! Why do you consider yourself so bring and old? What's your age anyway?" he asked irritation. "23." she said in a low whisper. "Look am 24 and older to so please stop worrying so much. You are cool and really nice and I like you so don't say anything against yourself, okay? Coz am not gonna stand it." he said annoyed. She gulped and nodded a little scared. He calmed down and hold her shoulders. "Sorry. I didn't want to react like that. Par main nahin chahta kit um apne aap ko aise under estimate karo. Okay?" She smiled and nodded. "Ab agar aapki permission ho toh main jaun! Mujhe late ho raha hai." she said giggling. "Jao tum bhi kya yaad karogi!" he laughed. "Par kal taiyyar rehna!" She gave him reassuring smile and went back to the car. She drove in front him and waved him good-bye through the window. He waved back smiling like crazy. As the car went ahead he gave it a flying hiss and said -"I love you, Taani." While she in the car touched her shoulder where he kissed. "I love Rey." These words escaped her mouth and she a broad smile appeared on her face.

PRECAP: TAAREY ROMANTIC DINNER DATE, AND AND AND???

KEEP GUESSING!

60 + likes and 6 pages comments please...!

Add Hima_Pms account for PM's.

_

Bista-anzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
RES UnRes. Woww again amazing updte.. Dis tym Taani brought her own car .. but alas GK parked it on outside office hehehe Taani again drench in rain. Rey at coffee shop m sure he was waiting for Taani only.. TaaRey convo choo cute nd lubly.. Rey again kissed her ... TaaRey cute moment.. Dinner date yay yay ! Both - I love You.. wen will dey confess to eachother.. precap - *blush* *blush*
Edited by Bista-anzana - 9 years ago
...Shrisha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
desperately waiting to read the entire story