Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awsmmm prt
so nice
thnks 4 pm
Bista-anzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
bang on updte.. lubing it.. Rey nervous really like srsly hahaha... it was lubly nd funny updte too. it got ended.. aww i will miss dis story alott..
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Swayam is so cute 😆
I like how he hold Taani hand and walk in Rey house ;)
Taarey get approve from Swayam now they can get married
Wonderful update
meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
lovely part
taayum
too good
update soonn
n pm me
take care
CrazyForAmar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely Update
It was too cute
And funny at times
Just loved it
CONTINUE SOON
putti_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update
Both t soo worried
Swayam is so good
Taarey are going to be married...
Yippeee
Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Epilogue

Taani sighed as she glanced at the watch . It was past 9 'o clock and her husband was still missing . She pouted and sat on the bed in a huff . This was third time in the week when he was late . Though , the reason was valid , she thought that since it has been hardly a month that they got married , they should technically be a couple going around all lovey - dovey . They hadn't even gone to their honeymoon yet . The reason being her husband's work . He had a huge performance coming up and he and his team were working hard perfecting themselves . Taani had decided . She will not let Rey know how she is feeling . He already has a lot of stress from work . She cant throw unreasonable tantrums . Suddenly , she heard thunder . The sound of the water falling on the ground hardly , was sudden but very clear . Her lips curved slightly . She totally loved the rains . Not just because of the lovely weather . But , the actual reason being the memories she had with rain . She had met the love of her life in rain , they had their first date in the rains , he had proposed her when it was raining and they had become one in all the same . Blood rushed inside her veins and her cheeks became crimson . She got up and opened the door to the lawn . Her eyes pannes across the small garden . The moonlight glittering across the place , and the rain slowing down a bit . She took a deep breath and took a step on front . The second the water touched her skin she shivered in delight . The droplets tricked down her body making her shriek . Her white saree became see through and her blouse turned into a deeper shade of cream . She reacher out her hands , wanting to feel the rains more . He entered the house , tired and a bit wet . His practices had become long and along with their events , they also had to manage the academy . It was hectic and he had to stretch his schedule . Due to this , he wasnt even able to spend proper time with his beloved wife . " Taani .. ! " Rey called . No response . He kept his bag on the sofa and entered the living room . " Taani .. ! " he called again . No voice was heard . ' Now , where did she go ? ' he wondered . He moved forward and noticed the open window . Water was coming inside through it . He sighted and was about to close it when it struck him . It is raining ! He smiled and realized where his Taani would be . Taani closed her eyes . The rain felt so cool and she was enjoying it . She gasped when she felt a thick pair of arms on her waist . She didn't need to look behind , though . She recognized the touch too well . " Rey ! " she whispered . " When did you come ? " . " All of five minutes , my dear . But as soon as I realized that it was raining , I knew you would be here ! " he grinned . " My , my ! Am I that predictable ? " she asked . " Hey , it had to be ! After all the time , we've spent together in the rains , this weather has made us stronger ! " he said gazing up . Taani smlied . " That's probably true . " They stood like that for a minute . But , the close proximity between them was creating havocs in Rey's senses and her scent was enchanting him . Not being able to stand it any longer , he placed a kiss in between the section between her neck and shoulder . She moaned lightly . He slowly turned her around and the surroundings suddenly became very intense . He captured her lips with his and she clutched his shirt . As they pulled apart and he picked her up taking her inside , their love all of a sudden became even deeper . He made her lie on the bed comfortably and kissed her . She pulled him closer in anticipation . He lovingly caressed her body as their clothes git discarded . The night had turned all the more passionate . He had kissed each and every portion of her skin and her moans were frequently and soft . As the made love and became even more devoted to each other , the weather became cooler . They snug up to each other , catching for breath and warmth . The rains had become gentler . " I love you . " Rey said simply , kissing her forehead . Taani blushed and whispered " I love you too ... " And they became TaaRey once again . Mentally , Emotionally , Physically . Forever .

THE END

Add Hima_PMs for pms.

Edited by hima_taarey - 9 years ago