Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
this was beautifully penned down👏
i had tears while reading...😭
do write more.
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i dnt knw what to say... u made me cry... its so painfully beautiful story... & literally i m crying... so beautiful dear... u r an blessed writer... keep writing more... love you...
-.wanderlust.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
How beautiful you are at writing so many emotions of life so deeply and heart wrenchingly!
Man, this was an extremely perfect example of amazing writing, pouring emotions through the use of words.
Well, I being a Sadist, loved the one shot to the core. It was so full of pain & agony.
Sharon being a strong girl was facing every pierce those needles bought to her with a smile on her face, just for Swayam. She knew she had to be brave & face the truth the way that is. Not giving fake words & promises to Swayam, rather asking him to be strong at heart to accept that yes she is gonna leave the world soon.
Swayam, his emotion, his heart, his life was tearing apart. His world had trembled upside down. Those emotions of being away from the love of his love- you have penned it so beautifully.

Keep writing.
-Ayushi
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nishi! You amaze me everytime with your superb writing skills! Dude this was wow, the emotions, the expressions and everything was classic. It did hurt in the end but ofcourse here you succeeded after all 😉
Keep writing! 👍🏼
lilinfinities thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm sorry Nishi for my late review. I think you're angry with me I'm coming here after a long time. Now I'm back. I have read this finally and I loved the title very much it's nice.
About the story, You wrote everything so beautifully man! I don't know what to say but this is amazing! You're so good at writing. While I was reading when it said Sharon had 3 bone cancer I was sad and more than that when she died :'( the ending really hurts. The flashback was amazing though.
Keep writing more
Next time I'll try to comment first.

Love,
Nou
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well I just came around here after writing a comment on your latest work. And seriously. All I can do is quote myself from that comment. You are a brilliant writer, and create such a bond with the characters that when the story ends, you leave people speechless.
And I am pretty darn serious when I say that really few people posses this skill and knowledge.

This story touched my heart, and the pain, the love, everything and anything was beautifully written. You could empathize with not only Sharon but Swayam as well.

Brilliant.
This is all I can say.

N.
...Shrisha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
another breilliant work
loved the os
keep writing more os's
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This was too heart wrenching Nishi 😭 I felt my heart in my mouth. My heart beat so fast. Oh My God! This was one brilliant thing. More than anything I felt Swayam and Sharon in it. I could visualize every scene. That is the reason the pain was so intense.
My fav dialogue was Sharon's bluntness when she asked him to live. Pure emotions.
Well done, girl 👏👏
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kitna emotional hai baby aww swayam
Edited by ShikhaAgrawal - 9 years ago
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kitna emotional hai baby swayam huggs