Where is Taani ??
Rey is not getting married to Taani !!!
Continue soon :)
Thanx for the PM :0
nalin_nath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
teaser is suberb..
rey ki shadi... taani gayab... chakkar kya hai boss????
plz post 1st chapter soon...
waiting...
TaaRey_LoveArt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 2
u made me soo tense...
where is TAANI...????
and Rey getting married... impossible...
am praying let his marriage broke...
plz update soon...
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
C h a p t e r O n e

"I have one condition Reyaansh. If you want me t marry your sister Kria then you have to marry my sister Sara first or else I will not marry kria" Raj said to him, Raj love of his sister's life, he couldn't believe Raj would demand something like this.

"Raj, Please ask anything but not this. I can't marry your sister." Rey said to him, Raj gave him sympathetic look.

"Then sorry Rey I also can't marry your sister. My sister love you more than anything she will not get her love then your sister will also not get her love" raj told him pushing Kria toward Rey who was standing beside raj just a moment ago like a silent audience.

"No Raj Please Don't do this, Bhai Please. Please marry sara. I can't live with Raj. Please fulfill your sister's wish, give her her love" Kria pleaded to her brother, Rey look at his sister's tear stricken face and felt his heart broke into thousand pieces.

"Please bhai." Kria pleaded to Rey, Rey turn his face away from her not able see his sister begging him to give her her love.

"Okay. I'm ready" Rey spoke in painful tone and left Kria's room. Feeling miserable, tears brimmed in his eyes. For his sister's happiness he just sacrificed his everything.

He went upstairs he locked himself in his room, taking out his cell phone he dialed her number. At 3rd ring she picked up the call.

"Rey I'm so happy today. As we decided we will tell everyone about us being together" He could feel immense happiness and excitement in her voice. But he knew what he is going to say next will break her every dream, will take away her every cause of happiness.

"I'm sorry taani. I'm breaking up with you. Next week I'm getting married to sara" Rey said and he cut the call. He didn't had any courage to hear anything from her, he knew he had just broke her small world of happiness. The promises he made to her, just broke by him only and he can never forgive himself for that.

Rey come of his thought, how his one yes had changed everything. Today he was getting marry but not to his love. It was just a compromise wedding which he was doing just for his sister Kria.

He was feeling hatred for himself for hurting his angel but he was helpless, helpless in front of his sister's love. If he didn't marry Raj's sister sara then Raj will also not marry kria which he knew Kria will never be able to take it.

Decided to meet his Love Taani one last time, he took his car keys and drove away to shekhawat mansion. He was feeling nervous and scared, after their break up he was first time going to face her. In this one week she had called him few time but every time he ignored her calls knowing if he talk to her then he would ended up in changing his decision and go back to his love which will cause Raj to break his marriage with Kria.

"Swayum you look tensed. What happened dude?" Rey asked him entering in his room and found him lost with tensed look on his face.

"Rey, Taani..She left." Swayum mumbled with emotionless tone but his eyes were red indicating he was crying.

"What? Swayum what are you saying? Where is she?" Rey questioned in state of shock.

"Was it because whatever happened between us?" Rey thought to himself with fear gripped his heart for her safety.

"I don't know Rey, she wasn't well from past few days but I don't know what happened suddenly she left, she left leaving this letter behind" Swayum said in low tone showing his piece of paper. Rey closed his eyes in regret knowing it was because of him. With shivering hands he took the letter from him and started reading it.

"Bhai,
I know you must be angry right now but please try to understand me. I'm sorry for leaving like this but i didn't had any other option. I wasn't feeling right there. I want some peace which i will not get there. Don't worry about me, your taani is big enough now to take care of herself. I'm fine and safe. As soon as i will feel I'm ready to face my problems i will come back I love you bhai, Take care of yourself and give my best wishes to rey for his new life.
Your weird sister, Taani.

At that moment Rey wanted to kill himself, He knew she left because of him and suffering now. But he won't let that happen. He knew how sensitive his taani is. He had to find her, he had to bring her back at any cost.

"Lets go swayum. Don't worry We will find her. Come" Rey said, getting up from his place but before he could walk away swayum held his hand.

"No Rey, Its your wedding today. You can't leave just like that." Swayum said, his words hit him like hard, he couldn't ignore the pain he felt in his heart. The cruel reality of his life was in front of him.

He had two options Leave everything and search for his life, his taani and other marry sara and forget about the girl Taani which seems impossible. He knew even if he want he can never forget her.

"Where are you taani? Please be safe sweetheart, I will die if something happen to you" Rey thought to himself then he look at his best friend who look equally broken but the difference is he had no idea what had made his sister leave the city suddenly which made him feel more guilty and miserable.

"Rey, you go dude. Rituals will start in some time" Swayum told him, not wanting the ruin his best friend's D day. Rey had done so much for him and he didn't want because of him or his sister he faced any problem.

Rey look at him, not knowing what to decide. He was in dilemma, his heart wants to go and bring his love back though his mind was also saying same but thought of his sister kria put him in dilemma. Was he ready to see his sister in pain while he get her happiness?

Do hit Like and Comment. Your fingers won't get hurt if you write two lines in comment.
Edited by Cupcake. - 9 years ago
res/unres
i hate kriya and raj.. !!
and quite interesting...reys marriage with saara..
taani left...
waiting for more ...do update soon.. :)
Edited by ndcdance - 9 years ago
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that Raj I ll kill him aisi koi condition rakhta hai ab rey kya karega update soon waiting n thnxx for the pm
dasv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Wow kriya rey sister i liked it ;)
Update soon