Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VruShanite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Heya...thank you everybody for the likes and comments that ul post on every chapter...ul are very sweet..,though i cannot thank everybody individually i am very grateful...thank you...

<font size="6">CHAPTER 8 </font>

Sharon came out of the room hoping that swayam wouldnt be there but swayam was waiting right outside sharons room waiting for her...

Sharon came out and when she saw swayam sitting her stomach twisted and her throat went dry...

Swayam : Sharon can i talk to you for a minute?
Sharon : Swayam woh dinner ko kya khaoge tum?

Saying this she started walking towards the kitchen when swayam caught hold of her wrist and pulled her back...they were now standing facing each other just an inch away...

Swayam. : Sharon please...aaj jo bhi office me hua woh kya tha...
Sharon : Swayam woh...woh...i was just joking around...tum kuch bhi seriously mat lo...

Swayam was starting to get angry now and sharons behaviour was confusing him...

Swayam : You claimed to be my girlfriend in front of the entire office !!
You called me your boyfriend in front of the entire office !!
Is this some kind of joke for you...

yea sab karte time kya tumne ek bhi baar mere baare me socha...kya kabhi mere feelings jaanne ki koshish ki tumne...kya tumhe kabhi socha ki mujhe kaise feel hoga...

Tum hamesha wohi karti ho na jo tumhe chahye hota hai...

Sabke samne bas mere personal life aur feelings ka mazaak bana diya...

Sharon Swaminathan i have never seen a more selfish girl in my life!!!

From the time you have entered my life my life has taken a 360 degree turn...

Meri life me meri mom ke alawa koi important nahi tha...since my dads death my mom was my world...

I wanted to study...work so hard that i can give her everything whatever she wants...whatever she could ever desire for...i never got into any relationship for her...never made friends so that my entire attention could be on her

And then you entered my life and for the first time i thought that there is somebody...somebody who means ssomething to me in my life...somebody for whom i can go overboard...can do whatever to see you happy just like my mom...

I LOVE YOU SHARON...and i wanted to be the person that would have the honour of calling you my girlfriend...

When i first saw you i fell in live with you...it was as if i could see right through ur eyes into ur soul...could see through your attitude and stubborness...for the first time i thought that god has created somebody who will love me as well...

I was hoping that someday atleast somebody i will be at the receiving end...

But i guess i was wrong kyunki tumhari jaisi stubborn aur selfish ladki kabhi dusron ke liye kuch nahi kar sakti...sirf apne motive ke liye dusron ko use kar sakti hai...

Tears were flowing from swayams as well as sharons eyes now...she had never seen this side of swayam...

How could he say all this to her...but somewhere she was happy that swayam had confessed his love for her...

Sharon (almost shouting while still crying) : Haaa kaha maine woh sab office ke saamne...yess i did call u my boyfriend...yesss i am always thinking about myself...because i couldnt see u with soumya...

Sharon was almost on her knees now sobbing...

Haaa maine kiya jhootha natak of u being my boyfriend in front of the office beacuse i couldnt see u with anybody else...

I wanted each and every person in the office to be clear that you are only mine and that nobody has a chance as far as ur concerned...

Yesss i was slefish beacuse i cannot lose u swayam i cannot lose u...

Swayam when i was in college i was in a relationship...my parents always thought i was too young to be in a relationship and never supported the relationship...but i loved that guy...i love him more than anything else in the world...

I was in a relationship with him for six months and those six months were that most beautiful days of my life...though our families were against it we loved each other...

We had become physically close to each other...i could imagine my entire life with him...i could leave my parents...my friends..everybody just to be with him...but one day he left me...

He broke up with me and told me that he had fallen out of love with me...that he never loved me...it was just infatuation...i was only a teenage crush...my life was shattered swayam...

I even tried taking my own life to punish myself..,in the thought that maybe then he will realise my importance but i was wrong...

And then i built such a wall around me that nobody could break it not even my parents...i filled my life with attitude and selfishness because i felt i was used for selfish reasons..

And as they say time heals everything my wounds healed but the scars remained...

And then u came into my life...you changed everything...you were just like him...could read me like him could understand me care for me...you broke that wall...

But i thoughtt that you would leave me as well just like he did and that is why i was scared...scared to be close to somebody again...

Swayam was also kneeling in front of sharon...tears flowing from his eyes...

Sharon continued...
But after coming here swayam...setting up this house with you...i felt as if i was setting my own house...all those dreams of setting up a house with him...living woth him...were coming true...but it was not him it wAs you...

And i thought that it was you who had fulfilled all of my dreams..you who cares for me soo much...and i wanted to spend my entire life with you...

But then soumya came along and that fear again gripped me...you distanced from me and i again felt the same pain...but i didnt want to let you go...i couldnt let u go away from me

Because somewhere...somewhere i could see the same love in your eyes as well...

I wanted to give us a chance and i couldnt let anybody else take that away from me...

I LOVE YOU TOO SWAYAM...I LOVE YOU TOO...

If you want you can leave me and go but please dont ever doubt my love for you...

Saying this sharon rested her head in her hands and was crying hysterically...

Swayam moved forward and hugged her...they hugged as if their entire life depended on it...if they leave both of them will disappear...

Swayam : I LOVE YOU SHARON...

Sharon : I LOVE YOU TOO SWAYAM...

To be continued...

Hope you like the chapter...i really had a tough time writing it...never written anything emotional before...hope i have made justice...please do leave your likes and comments... 😳 😳
Edited by VruShanite - 9 years ago
--NupurSwaron-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update really liked d chp n finally dey confessed dre love to each other 😳
Update soon
Thanks for the Pm😊
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Welll written confession... Update soo n
Mansi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice chapter
I liked dis also
It was soothing 2 senses
Now m having fever still i felt light after reading dis
So thank u for dat
N next time
Update supersoon:)
koms_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow nice update beautifully written the swaron confession now I want next chapter to be update as soon as possible thankyou for pm
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
awesome
confessed yay!!
thnxc for the pm update soon
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Never thought that sharon had a bitter past...loved the confession part...finally swaron together...
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome

Finally they confessed

Loved it

Thanks 4 d pm
nancynnv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely confession
Loved the entire scene