it was an awesome update
love it
update the next part soon
thanks for the pm..!!
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved the way story moving ahead...
Sharon started to feel for him , 😳loved the whole update...
thanks a ton for the pm
continue soon...waiting for many pms from ur side 😉
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He..he...sharon is having the same feeling...good...very nice...update soon
3sisters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry for late comment but i like your all chapters keep writing and thanks for the pm
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
Sorry I couldn't reply for previous chapter..
Busy with exams..
Coming back to this update..
So Sharon is falling for him.. 😳
Lol the book.. Ways to find u have fallen in love or not.. 😆
And Sharon relating it to swayam and her. 😃
Looking forward for swaron moments..
Update soon.
Very well written.
Thanks for PM
-Shivani
VruShanite thumbnail
Hello hello...thank you for all the likes and comments it means so much to me...keep loving swaron/vrushan... 😉

CHAPTER 7

The next day they went to office and started their first day at a new workplace...this time however swayam sharons desks werent beside each other but opposite each other...sharon had her desk in another row opposite to swayams...

Swayams adjacent desk was that of another intern..her name was soumya she was a bangalorian and was pretty appealing...she had a south indian accent and long slender body...she was very sweet and straightforward...

Sharon had not at all liked the fact that swayam had his desk beside some other girl...she constantly had her eye on their cabin...soon it was lunchbreak and soumya moved her chair towards swayam...

Soumya : Hey i am soumya and ur...ohhh doesnt matter...u dont seem to be from this city..where are u from...
Swayam : Areee breathe breathe...i am swayam...yes ur right i am not from around here...i am from mumbai..i have been transferred here for two months...
Soumya : Ohh so finally i have somebdy to talk to and be friends in this office...so friends?
Swayam : Yaaa ofcourse friends...
Soumya : Btw...ur very cute waise...ur hair is really nice...so what r u doing aftr office...waise bhi u dont know anybody here and i am ur first friend so lets go have some south indian food i know i really nice restaurant...

Swayam somewhere had not liked her forwardness but he had nothing to do either and he wanted to divert his head from sharon as well so he agreed to go

Sharon was lisntening to this whole conversation and was fuming with anger...

Sharons POV ;
Mind 1 : How dare he...what does he think of himself...he knows that i would be alone at home then how can he go with her...he doesnt even know her...not once did he think about me before saying yes,..
Mind 2 : Sharon but why do u care...u dont like him and dont even wanna be near him so how does it matter whether he goes with her or not...

Yea soumya ki bacchi ko toh me dekh lungi...how dare she even try to flirt with MY Swayam...my swayam..sharon since when did he become urs...

At night when swayam returned home sharon pretended as if she doesnt know anything and asked swayam if hell have dinner ..
Swayam denied saying that he had gone out for dinner with soumya so he is full
Sharon said ok and kept the bowls in the fridge and went to sleep...she had not had dinner herself bcz swayam wasnt there with her...she herself did not understand her behaviour why was she so affected...but she only knew she was hurt..

Swayam found sharons behaviour very weird...

Swayam thought...aaj sharon ne koi baat bhi nahi ki...maybe work tension hoga...he also retired to his room..

In the morning..
Sharon was having breakfast and called out to swayam to come have breakfast but swayam told her that soumya was going to take him to a famous dosa place for breakfast so he is leaving early and will directly reach office...
Sharon just nodded and went to her room to change for office...she was very hurt...
She went to her room and started crying...

Sharon POV :
Why...why...kitne mushkil se me swayam pe trust karne lagi thi..kitni mushkil se maine kisiko apni life me enter hone diya tha..i was all tough and didnt care about anybody but then swayam came and broke all those barriers..he cared for me so much..made me so comfortable...i had started liking him too i guess..and then this soumya...enough is enough i wont tolerate it anymore...i am sharon..and i always get what i want...

Sharon reached office and as soon as swayam and soumya entered she wented and hugged swaayam...
Sharon : Baby i missed you soo much...i am sorry i had to go out early in the morning leaving you...baby did u have your breakfast...

Swayam was dumb founded he couldnt believe what he had just heard...she was just staring at her wide eyed...when soumya interrupted...
Soumya : Yaaa we just had breakfast...but who ru?
Sharon : Ohhh thank you soo much soumya...i am sharon...swayams girlfriend...we got transferred from mumbai to banglore so its taking some time for us to adjust...

Soumya just said an ohh and walked away from there and sharon also went back to her desk...

Swayam was still standing there like a statue and was patted by another colleague when he realised what just happened he blushed and went to his desk...

Swayam POV :
What did sharon just do...was she serious about all this...but why had she got to do anything like that..was she jealous of soumya...aaj ghar pe jaake sharon ko confront karna hi padega...

Sharon POV :
Sharon yea tune kya kiya...ab how ru gonna face swayam...office tak toh theek hai ghar pe jaake kya karegi...ru stupid...what was the need to announce ul as a couple...u dont even love...mmm maybe maybe i think i have started falling for him...started loving him..

At night they reached home and sharon hurriedly went in her room...after a few hours she changed and came outside thinking swayam wouldnt be there but swayam was sitting right outside her room for waiting for her...

To be continued...

Hope ul liked the chapter...please leave your likes and comments...love 😳
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh sharon...what ll she do nw...she hav to admit her feelings..both to swayam nd herself...loved it...waiting for the nxt part...
i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh teri..directly couple boldia...ab maza aayega...waiting for the confrontation...nd thnks for the pm
Mansi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I just read d story in one go
N i liked it
Its really nice
Update soonish
M waiting
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ooopppss couples
Sharon tho gaya 😆
This is interesting part...i hope next will most interesting...
Loved the part...aww sharon jealous... But feel bad for her...😭
Waiting for the next part...
update fast...
and thanks for the pm 🤗
And u improving after each updates...keep it up girl👍🏼
Love u

Keechu